Nano Paladin's Waifu

Desirable Sex Symbol

11,725 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ● ● ● ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

"There have many stories and fables written about wolves, some like "little Red Riding Hood",and stories about Werewolves have made the wolf a symbol of evil, a monster to some. The wolf was often portrayed as the Anti-Christ, epitome of evil. There are also many legends of wolves as noble creatures who can teach us many things." Welcome to Grayling, Alaska. Population 201. Home of two packs, packs that have been fighting for many generations.

The Sierra pack was founded almost 100 years ago and has been passed down from generation to generation. Recently, their alpha has been murdered by an old pack mate of theirs. He was killed by a hunter. Her father had been the previous alpha and she was next in line. She has to find her mate before she is too take the pack as hers completely. Some of the members are for her, and some of them are against her.

The Willow Pack was founded about 70 years ago, invading the Sierra packs territory. Which is what caused the war. The Alpha is a man who is ruthless. Took over almost a year ago when the previous alpha was weak. Trying to make peace with the Sierra pack. Which is not what he wanted. That would have caused many problems and untrust between them even at peace.

Then there are the humans. Not knowing who they are. Some may know who they are but if found out, it results in death for both parties. It is forbidden for a human to mate with a wolf. Now there are the hunters which are either or. A human or a wolf who betrayed their kind. There are quite a few out in Grayling, Alaska. Living as a guild. One man rules the guild, and his second is a kind hearted female. Can they all live in harmony or will they destroy each other?

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ● ● ● ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Nano Paladin's Waifu

Desirable Sex Symbol

11,725 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

● ● xxx o n ex xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am the boss of this roleplay, which means. What I say goes. Everything no matter what. Follow the ToS please. Which means keep this PG-13, no sex, make that Time Skip please if there is any.

● ● xxx t w o x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I expect you to be at least lit-break! Which means no less than two paragraphs with 5-10 sentences per post. The most paragraphs I want to see is 7-8 because no one here wants to read a novel honestly. It makes things confusing sometimes. Please post at least 4-5 times a week please.

● ● xxx t h r e exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

When Reserving a character, please title the PM either 'Sierra, Willow, Human, or Hunter'. It'll let me know what you are. Profiles, make a separate thread with a little bit about your character. The first post with a 400 x 250 picture with your characters name, role, age, and the model you are using. The second a small biography with a personality. Can be short and sweet. Place 100x100 icons on it. 2 of your character and 1 of your wolf form. (If in a pack). If you're human then put whatever you want. the last post is of your wolf form in 400 x 250 as well or if you're human of you. That'll be the relationship with your character and others.

● ● xxx f o u r xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Finally, have fun, and any new rules will be announced.

Nano Paladin's Waifu

Desirable Sex Symbol

11,725 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

● ● xxx Remi Tinley Sierra The Uncertain Alpha iLucky P A N D A
                                  User Image

● ● xxx Luca Parrish Harper The Loyal Beta alcoholic remedies galore
                                  User Image

● ● xxx Felix Cassius ● Librarian (Sierra Pack) ● Felix Cassius
                                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

● ● xxx Jada Skyla Rosslyn The Pretty Girl (Sierra Pack) Dy Onna
                                  User Image

● ● xxx Clark Allen Rybolt The Passive-Aggressive iLucky P A N D A
                                  User Image

[color=#1b3c44]● ●[/color] [color=white]xxx[/color] [size=14][color=#8ebac8]Character Name [color=posting color]●[/color] Role (Sierra Pack) [color=posting color]●[/color] username[/color][/size]
                                  [img]http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u285/rallison777/FM res pic.jpg[/img]

Nano Paladin's Waifu

Desirable Sex Symbol

11,725 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

● ● xxx Gabriel Luca Willow ruthless alpha im fluent in meowing
                                  User Image

● ● xxx Ezra James Black The Audacious Beta Dy Onna
                                  User Image

● ● xxx Sybil Artemis WIllow The Innocent Sister iLucky P A N D A
                                  User Image

● ● xxx Regina Adeline Blood The Expecting Mother aquamaureen13
                                  User Image

● ● xxx Jude Alistair Wilcox The Bad Boy Dy Onna
                                  User Image

● ● xxx Mackenzie Harris The Quiet One Dy Onna
                                  User Image

[color=#1b3c44]● ●[/color] [color=white]xxx[/color] [size=14][color=#8ebac8]Character Name [color=posting color]●[/color] Role (Willow Pack) [color=posting color]●[/color] username [/color][/size]

Nano Paladin's Waifu

Desirable Sex Symbol

11,725 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

● ● xxx Character Name ● Role ● username
                                  User Image

● ● xxx phoenix saunders the peculiar artist keepin it creepy
                                  User Image

● ● xxx Iurii Foxthorne The Struggling Writer risae_the_puppet
                                  User Image

● ● xxx Chandra Najiah The Activist Dy Onna
                                  User Image

● ● xxx Dyson Eric Lavier The Business Man Dy Onna
                                  User Image

[color=#1b3c44]● ●[/color] [color=white]xxx[/color] [size=14][color=#8ebac8]Character Name [color=posting color]●[/color] Role (Human) [color=posting color]●[/color] username [/color][/size]

Nano Paladin's Waifu

Desirable Sex Symbol

11,725 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

● ● xxx Adrian Donovan Blake The Hunter-For-Hire WiseRiot
                                  User Image

● ● xxx Johanna Elisa O'Brien traveling hunters im fluent in meowing
                                  User Image

● ● xxx Jackson Charlie O'Brien traveling hunters I'm fluent in meowing
                                  User Image

● ● xxx Katherine Alexis Treynov The Rogue Hunter alcoholic remedies galore
                                  User Image

● ● xxx Beauchamp Summerlin III The Gentleman Hunter Beaux_Foxthorne
                                  User Image

[color=#1b3c44]● ●[/color] [color=white]xxx[/color] [size=14][color=#8ebac8]Character Name [color=posting color]●[/color] Role (Hunter female) [color=posting color]●[/color] username [/color][/size]

Nano Paladin's Waifu

Desirable Sex Symbol

11,725 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

● ● xxx s e a s o nxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

winter. spring. summer. fall

● ● xxx d a y x x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

mon. tues. wed. thurs. fri. sat. sun.

● ● xxx t i m e x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

morning. mid-day. afternoon. evening.night.

Nano Paladin's Waifu

Desirable Sex Symbol

11,725 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

● ● xxx 3 /19 /15xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Earl Grey tea, watercress sandwiches... and Bularian canapés?I'll be sure to note that in my log.
                                  Earl Grey tea, watercress sandwiches... and Bularian canapés?I'll be sure to note that in my log.

Nano Paladin's Waifu

Desirable Sex Symbol

11,725 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Nano Paladin's Waifu

Desirable Sex Symbol

11,725 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Nano Paladin's Waifu

Desirable Sex Symbol

11,725 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Nano Paladin's Waifu

Desirable Sex Symbol

11,725 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Demonic Sex Symbol

User Image

WHERE: Bedroom/Kitchen || WITH: Herself || OUTFIT Here || OOC:text

tab The room was dark but the sun was beginning to climb up in the sky and the birds sang outside the heavy draped window. Jada could hear a faint sound in the distance of her consciousness causing her to stir in her queen sized bed, waking up once and a while and fought to try to go back to sleep again. She was slowly drifting back to sleep when a noise outside woke her up. She opened her eyes to stare at the wall her bed was pushed against and pulled the dark purple comforter closer to her not wanting the heat to escape. The darn birds were just on the branch outside her window. She's climbed up and down that tree quite a bit when she would sneak out for a run from time to time. The branches have grown out a bit so they can sometimes scrape against the glass when the wind picked up. She would need to trim that soon. Jada wasn't a morning person, even though she knew she needed to get up soon.

A couple of minutes passed and Jada had procrastinated enough. She propped herself up onto her elbows to check her clock at the foot of the bed. It was still early in the morning. She flopped back into the bed covering the blanket over her face and whimpered to herself. before throwing thick blanket off her and she sat up swinging her legs over the edge of her bed. Her feet touched the cool hard wood floor and she stood up and did a few morning stretches before she walked to her dresser and pulled out her clothes for the day and got dressed.

Going over to the bathroom that was connected to the bedroom she looked at her reflection assessing how bad her hair looked. She grabbed a brush and started brushing out the tangles from her hair till it was smooth. She plugged in her straightener, waiting for it to heat up. She grabbed the toothpaste, putting a bit on her toothbrush and started to brushed her teeth. She liked having a white smile, she took pride in her appearance. Once she finished and rinsed her mouth she grabbed the straightener and started to smooth down the kinks in her hair, before unplugging hit. Reaching over her cluttered counter she grabbed her make up bag and then began the process of her make up which took the most time. Finally once she was done and to her satisfactory, she winked at herself in the mirror. She couldn't help but think she looked hot and she knew she made heads turn as well. She cleaned up her counter a bit and made her way out of the bathroom and to the door to leave her room. Jada walked through the upstairs hallway and made her way down stairs heading towards the kitchen for some breakfast. Jada was starving.

She was alone in the kitchen and breakfast wasn't made yet so she started to gather the eggs, ham, bacon, and a few other things and began to cook breakfast for everyone. As everything was cooking she did a few other chores around the kitchen and poured herself a glass of milk, and plates for everyone to grab and dish up. once she was done cooking she grabbed her own plate and dished herself up sitting at the table and began to eat as she looked across the kitchen into the big window noticing that it was a nice day out for a run later.

Nano Paladin's Waifu

Desirable Sex Symbol

11,725 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image
User Image
                                                                        The Sierra Pack, her fathers pack, no... now it was her pack. Her eyes were closed tightly as she tried so hard to stop thinking about what had happened not even a month ago. The tears would not stop. She had been so close with the man who had raised her on his own. When their mother had abandoned them when she was around five years old. Remi cried. She had been holding the tears back so long she couldn't handle it anymore. She missed him dearly, and she wanted some of his guidance. He was her mentor, she didn't know if she could do this without him. Remi was only twenty-three years old. The youngest shifter to take over the pack in ages. It was about time for her to roll out of bed. She finally decided to let some light into her large bedroom, the blue curtains were making it too dark in there.

She could hear someone cooking in the kitchen, at least there was the others still, hoping they'd follow her. A sigh escaped her lips as she headed to her bathroom. Once she had finished showering, she quickly dressed. The food smelled good and made her mouth water. She looked in the mirror for a second before putting her brown hair in a ponytail, her hair was still wet, so she'd deal with it later.

As she opened her bedroom door, her eyes shifted towards her father's old room. The room she was supposed to move in upon taking a mate, which Remi has not yet. Her eyes looked at the ground as her belly churned uncomfortably but she could smell the breakfast Jada was cooking downstairs. Which made her stomach growl in protest.

When she entered the kitchen, she forced a smile on her face as she looked towards Jada, who was cooking. God the bacon smelled great, and it was making her mouth water. "You're up early this morning Jada." She said breaking the silence. She took a seat at the bar of the kitchen and rested her head on her arm for a moment, thinking about the way things were going to be. Remi seemed to be distracted and she tried her best to hide it from the others.

Dy Onna

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces