Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

User Image
                                        •.•´`•.••.•´`•.•

Alexander Ryan Thayer

•.•´`•.••.•´`•.•

Alex shrugged and looked over at her. "Sounds interesting enough to write a song about." He smirked and looked over at her. "I doubt she'll kill herself." He laughed. "She likes herself a little too much." he walked over to his closet and slid the door aside before stepping in. One thing Alex loved were his clothes. Most guys were into cars and things. Not him. "I won't drink tonight though. If the cameras catch me drunk again Jason won't ever quit bitching." he pulled out a pair of jeans and dropped his basketball shorts before sliding them on. Hearing his phone buzz on the floor he picked his shorts up and checked the message. He gave a half smile and looked over to Risa. "Wanna go to lunch?" He gave a small smile and grabbed a flannel and put it on.

He wasn't sure how much Risa like Cris. It wouldn't surprise him if they hated each other but he figured they would have to get along if they cared about him. He grabbed a beanie and threw it on. He didn't feel like dealing with his hair today. After he grabbed his shoes and socks and put them on.

To: Christine
                                      Form: Alex
                                      'Sure but Risa is coming with me. Where do you want to go?'

He sent the text and slid his phone away "Cris invited us." He smiled again and walked back into his room. "Please say yes." He frowned. "She's probably bringing Nate and that girl annoys me." He gave a pleading look. He didn't hate Nate but she just seemed like drama followed her. He didn't trust her. The only reason he talked to her was because of Cris.

Clothes
User Image
User Image

Antonio Philip De Luca
Call me Toni
clothes

Toni laughed reading the text. He paid for his coffee and drove off. He wasn't sure where he wanted to go but he was down the street from their house so he could always just pick her up.

To: Sophie
'Oh, well good thing because I'm bored.
I'm down the street from your house. I'll just pick you up.'

He sent the text and drove down the street. He bit his lip seeing all of the people in front. Driving past them he pulled into their drive way and parked next to Karissa. Stepping out he quickly walked to the front door and opened it. He gave a small smile to Collet, Karissa, and Jason. He slipped his hands into his pocket and waited. "How are you all?" He smiled. His accent slipping out slightly. He tried to cover it most of the time but that was usually when he was in public. "Glad to see you're back, Jason." He smirked and looked around the house. He figured Alex was in his room or already gone off to party. The kid never stopped.
User Image

User Image

Jason wrapped his arms around Karissa and smiled. He always felt happy when he was with her, especially after not seeing her for so long. When she asked how he has been though, the smile faded. Before he got home, everything was great. The tour was amazing, the fans were great, and he had such a great time. But, as soon as he got home things changed. Things at home were a mess and he could no longer hide from it anymore. “The tour was awesome, though next time you will have to stay longer.” Of course Jason knew Karissa had her own job to do. She was a wonderful writer, but being with him on tour was probably distracting her from her own work that needed to be done. “But then I come home and find out Alex is in jail and that things have changed around here since I left.” It upset him just to think about how much had changed since he left for his tour almost a year ago.

When he found out that his parents were getting divorced, it came as a shock to him. They didn’t even call to tell him. You know how he found out? It must have been on TV or something because at one of his concerts fans were telling him how sorry they were to hear about his parents’ divorce. Jason had been so busy that he hadn’t checked what was happening on TV or online. The next morning he called his mother who confirmed the divorce. It amazed him how his parents neglected to tell him about the divorce and that his fans had to be the ones to break the news to him. And after that, it seemed like everything went tumbling down. But Jason didn’t want to be a Debbie Downer. After all, Karissa was here and he wanted to make the most of it. Thankfully, when she changed the subject to her kitten, it made him feel better. “That’s great about the kitten. What’s its name?” Hearing Karissa say she needed a companion made him feel sad, but he knew she didn’t mean for him to feel that way.

That’s what was great about Karissa, she knew about his lifestyle, but still stuck with him. He always felt awful about having to leave her, but she understood. She never tried to make him feel upset about it. “I know, its tough having to leave you. But, I’m home now so we have plenty of time to be together.” Jason loved Karissa, like he’s never loved a girl before. Many times he thought about them being together forever and getting married, but he’s always held back. For one, he felt he was too young to be married. He was only twenty-four and Karissa was only twenty-one. Second, his manager thought it would be better for him to stay unmarried for now. His fans liked him better when he was single and according to his manager, wives caused nothing but trouble. While Jason didn’t really agree with his manger, but it was true that some of his fans didn’t like him having a girlfriend. There have been plenty of angry words said to him about Karissa, but he hardly listened to those envious fans. When Sophia mentioned that she was going upstairs, he nodded and gave her a smile before she left.

Just then Toni walked through the front door. "Hey Toni, how's it been?" Jason wished he could say it was good to be back, but he just couldn't. "Sophia just went upstairs" he said, figuring that he was here for her. Just then, Jason remembered something. “Oh, I got you something. Hold on, I’ll be right back”Jason said to Karissa. He then ran up to his room and grabbed the present he bought for her while on tour. He was back downstairs in a few moments with the small package held behind his back. “Close your eyes” he said and when she complied, he took her hand and put the small box into her hands. Inside the Tiffany blue box wrapped in a white bow was a silver necklace with a heart pendant. Engraved on the back was: My heart stays with you. It was a line from a song he was working on for his next album. A song he wrote for Karissa, but she didn’t know about it yet. “Ok, open” he said and waited to see her reaction.

(OCC: I know the necklace isn't really from Tiffany's, but I am going to pretend it is)

Timid Entrepreneur

4,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

Clothes XxXxMusic!

User Image

I walk a fine line
Between the right and the
real
They watch me closely
But talk is
cheap here

Karissa frowned. "Alexander is such a good kid, maybe having so much fame so young got to his head?" Karissa heard a lot about child actors getting into drugs. Like Lyndsay Lohan. Karissa shook her head of these thoughts once he mentioned her cat. "Ciel, Oh, Jason. I found the poor thing all alone, It's was so skinny. It can't even eat dry food." Karissa sighed. She loved cats, hell, she loved most animals. Though she isn't a very good owner and because she is so busy all the time, Karissa can only keep cats.

Karissa raised an eyebrow when he told her to close her eyes, but she complied non-the-less. Karissa smiled when she felt the box touch her hands. "Aww. You shouldn't have."She told him, but Karissa opened it up regardless. She smiled once she saw the contents. She threw her arms around him and hugged him, And she kissed him shortly after. "You're so sweet." She smiled up at him. She then turned around. "Help me put it on?"

Like a weightless currency
Your words don't mean s**t to me

Ooc: Instead of Kiss I wrote Kill instead. LOL. Its a little short. Maybe after I eat I'll get my mojo back.

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Alexander's Female Best Friend

User Image

Risa Jamie Diaz

Risa shook her head and giggled. "That's actually quite sad... Then shouldn't be dating herself?" Risa joked with a smile, blushing a bit when Alex dropped his shorts and was just in boxers. Yeah, he'd done that a bunch of times before, but come on. She was still female and like guys, and specifically, him. Which girl wouldn't blush at the sight of her crush in boxers, even if she had seen it plenty of times? Yeah, a female alien, or zombie. But, she was just talking about things that only exsisted in comic books, and movies and stuff, so it so didn't count.

Blinking at his sudden question, she shrugged. Then she laughed at his obvious lie.
"Oh yeah, like Chris would love me to tag along. Why don't I we all have a three some together later on? I'm pretty sure she'd love that too." Risa said sarcasticly. Once again, a pink rose of blush appeared on her cheeks. "Oh ********, not Nate." Risa mumbled with a tiny frown. Sighing, Risa laid back on the bed. "Fineee... But you owe me if Nate does go." Risa lifted her head, with a smirk. Getting up, and feeling like screwing with Alex, she went behind him and jumped up, snatching his beanie. Alex was quite taller than her. Risa was only 4'8", not very tall for her age, weighing in at 90 pounds. With the beanie in her hand, she ran across the room, hunching over with the beanie in her hand. Opening her eyes, she looked over her shoulder, seeing if Alex was even going to bother.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC: Grrr tiny! D<

Timid Entrepreneur

4,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image
Just because I'm a grandmother Doesn't mean I have to dress like one.

User Image

Elsa arrived at the house with a car full of groceries. She had picked a bad day to go grocery shopping. Especially since all of the paparazzi. Elsa frowned as she put the groceries. She would have to talk to Jason about maybe upping the security. Elsa shook her head. Jason had enough on his mind now. She started to wonder if any of the kids were hungry. Even though cooking wasn't apart of her job, she did it anyways. If she didn't the kids would always eat out.

Elsa took out a cleaning solution for the kitchen and started to spray it on there. It was a while since she cleaned the kitchen. She didn't want to get in trouble with Jason or his parents. As she let the spray work to loosen up all of the food on the stove, She started to spray the same stuff in the microwave. Taking the glass plate out of the Microwave, She put that in the sink to be washed later. She got out a new sponge and started to whip down the stove and counters.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX User Image

User Image
                                                                XXX That morning, the dark haired girl walked into the kitchen section of their suite, she went straight for the fridge. Opening it up, she pulled out the orange juice, grabbing a glass and pouring some in. Taking a sip she looked at her cousin, who just excused herself for a shower. A shower sounded nice right about now, but she was hungry. Food first, then a shower. Then again, they didn't really have any real food up here. Sighing she just grabbed an apple, making her way back to her room with it and the juice. They should of just stayed at her family home in the Hamptons, but her older brother had called dibs on it. And knowing him, no matter how big the place was, they wouldn't want to be there, while he was there. Not to mention what he was doing there or whom he was doing there.

XXX After her so called breakfast and shower, the girl walked over to her mostly packed suitcase, looking for something to wear. Pulling out her long white top, shorts, and black ankle boots, she quickly got dressed. Looking in the mirror, she finished the outfit off, with a thin black belt over her top. She then made her way over to her vanity and started to brush her hair out, applying a bit make-up on. She wasn't really into to much/heavy make-up.

-Time Skipping the Plane Ride!-

XXX Arriving at home, the dancer made her way towards her room, but heard her cousin pout about being tired. Making her just smile, shaking her head a bit, as she entered her room. Shutting the door behind her, she started to unpack her things. Their mini-vacation at the Hamptons was just what she needed. She's been so stressed lately with her balancing her career, school, and her grandparents. They weren't so happy to know that she went into dancing. Sure they were proud of her when she was dancing, growing up, but they didn't think she would seriously make it her career. Which was crazy, did they not notice how much dancing made her happy? As she was still unpacking her things, she heard a knock on her door, walking out of her closet, she went over and opened her door "Lunch? Sure!" She answered with a smile. She loved hanging out with Christine, why else would they have moved into their own place together? It was also a plus to get away from her brother. He was a bit annoying and over protective at times.

XXX Hearing the news about Alexander, at the same time his girlfriend did, she rolled her eyes a bit, following her cousin into her room. It's not that she didn't like the boy, it was just something about him that bothered her. Not to mentioned his so called best friend. Nat didn't trust the other girl. Maybe it was just her being protective of her cousin, but still. That's what family was for, they looked out for one another. Watching the other girl send a text, she sighed a bit "So... no lunch?" She asked, thinking the girl would rather be there for her boyfriend instead. Of course she didn't mind, she understood.

Family HHome : Sanctuary XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                                                                XXXXX[ OOC: Gah, sucky first post!! ]

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
              User Image

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCHRISTINE BLACKWELL

She turn her head into Nat's direction as she hold back a river of tears " He is going through a lot lately," Christine sighed deeply while thinking on a solution. Her train of thoughts was interrupted by her cousin's question. " What? I'm starving! We didn't even have time to eat breakfast." Of course she knew that things between Alex and Nate were a bit rough, in the sense that they didn't complement each other. There was Risa pulling Alex to her side, there was Chris pulling Alex to her side, Nate pulling Chris away from Risa and vice. It was a sick relationship but everyone sucked up for the couple. Something that Christine was deeply eternally grateful to both girls, Nate and Risa. " I'm sure he won't mind if you eat with us. He have to eat, we have to eat...so we might do it in group." Her voice fade at the last phrase. Wao, Christine wasn't that naive, she knew better. Yet she try to make things work out for everybody. She didn't made up drama nor did she boss him around. Their relationship was so beyond that. "Plus he is bringing Risa over." Christine text back. God forbid Christine to speak bad about Risa, in public. She hold her tongue. She couldn't go around accusing her from something without proofs.

Her eyes flicked away from her cousin to the mirror on the wall. " I don't want to have 'the talk' with him, he will get angry at me for even bringing up the subject. It's time for me to ask him." Christine sat on the bed. Hopeless. "Will you mind if I ask him to spend a season with me...here?" She unlock her luggage, she had brought a little gift for mom, dad, Nate, Alex and Risa. Where was the present? The brunette was sure she had place it in the bag, somewhere. "I'm really sorry to ask you but I must. Please Natty, let him crash here at least until his parent divorce calm down." Could her cousin make allow Alexander crashing in the girl's apartment. That only mean one thing; everything was going to be a total mess. Boy clothes hanging around, soaked towels, empty cereals, broken glasses, odd noises while the door was close, no more privacy. There was a million reasons to say no to the Christine. "Ha found it." She grinned as her hands hold the small gift box before closing the luggage " We are ready to go." Christine stand up from the bed, she walk to the mirror and fix her locks over the shoulder before walking out of the room.

" Awww look at us, we look like sisters." Christine complement. Both girls were wearing a natural beach style, ha California was the best. Sun, beach and clubs! She twist her hair over a finger while walking to the elevator, she press the button. She begin tapping her finger over the metal door while waiting for Natty, once the other female catch up the elevator's door close in front. "I will make reservations at Trattoria Tre Venezie, I know how much you enjoy the food there." Her delicate body leaned against the wall as a old couple step inside the elevator. She rolled her eyes away from them to the phone, she begin flipping the names across the screen until she spot the restaurant. Once the elevator doors open the old couple walk out first then the girls. Christine dial up "Who is driving and what?" She asked before someone greet her in thick accent." Hello, Can I make a reservations for four under the name of Champagne. Yes that will be perfect thank you." Christine put up her thumb, winked playfully then hang up. "Done. Now, miss champagne shall we?"

To: Alex a.k.a babe
                                                                  i will reserve a table for 4.
                                                                  Trattoria Tre Venezie
                                                                  Address: 119 W. Green Street, Pasadena, CA 91105

OCC: Feel free to take her to the restaurant. P.S outfit linked to the icon.

User Image
User Image

Richard loudly honked the horn of his car at the remaining paparazzi that were outside of his house. If they didn’t move out of the way, then Richard would just make them get out of the way. He was so angry right now, he didn’t care who he ran over. All he cared about was getting inside that house. When the men with the cameras saw who was honking at them, they turned to him and started taking his picture. “Have you heard about your son?” "How do you feel about him being arrested?” “Do you blame yourself?” All these questions and more were being asked by five different people. They were all talking at once which it made it hard to understand what they were saying. Not that Richard really cared; he wasn’t going to answer them anyway. He knew better than to talk to the paparazzi. Leaving them behind, Richard pulled in and parked next to someone’s car. He knew it was one of his kid’s friend, but he didn’t know which.

He entered through the front door, slamming it behind him just as Jason had done earlier. He looked over and saw Jason with his girlfriend Karissa. “Where is your brother?” He asked Jason. When Jason didn’t answer, he just assumed he was upstairs. If Alex hadn’t been home, then Jason would have told him. His silence confirmed that Alex was here. Richard then stalked up the stairs and went right to Alex’s room. He opened the door and went right in without bothering to knock. “You have some explaining to do. What in the hell were you thinking? You could have killed yourself, or someone else!” Richard had a hot head just like Jason; in fact that is where Jason got it from. The two were very much alike in that sense. “Do you realize the mess you have made? I thought I raised you better than this!” Of course Richard didn’t even bother to think that maybe the reason Alex was doing this was because of the divorce, or maybe it had to do with being thrown into the spotlight at such a young age.

“You better cut this crap out. You aren’t going anywhere tonight and I mean it. As long as you live under my house, you live by my rules.” Although the house they were living in was bought with the kids’ money, it was under his name so it was technically his house. But all his words were just threats. There was no way he would be able to keep Alex from sneaking out of the house. After glaring at Alex for a few more moments to assert his authority, he walked right back down the stairs and into the kitchen where he saw Elsa cleaning. “Elsa, stop what you are doing and make me something to eat” he said to the woman as if she were his slave. When it came to living the life of the rich and famous, Richard could be a jerk. Never would he have imagined that he would be considered rich. He grew up a country bumpkin in Oklahoma where he lived on a farm and did manual labor all day. He hated living in the country though and as soon as he could, he moved out of Oklahoma and to California. The only problem was that he had no idea what he was going to do with his life. The only life he knew was farming. He could try and become a professional singer, he had the perfect deep and surly voice to sing country, but he wanted nothing to do with country.

Instead, he got himself into accounting. He had always been good with numbers and helped his parents with the taxes and money back on the farm. With that he was able to make himself a good amount of money, but it was never enough to consider himself rich. Then he met a lovely young woman who could sing and dance and performed in plays and together they had three very talented children. It was their decision to put their kids out there that made them rich. Now he had a maid who would clean and even sometimes cook for him. Because Richard had never lived like this before, he decided to make the most of it, even if it made him seem like a stuck up jerk.
User Image

User Image

When Jason saw Karissa’s reaction, it made him smile. He loved making his girlfriend happy. "Aww. You shouldn't have." He loved how she was so grateful for the gifts he bought her. It made buying her presents that much more worth it. There was nothing like buying someone something and them not even appreciating it. “What kind of a boyfriend would I be if I went on tour for almost a year and didn’t bring back something for the best girlfriend ever?” Contrary to how that may have sounded, Jason never felt like he had to buy something for Karissa. It was actually more of an impulse buy. He’d been writing the song for her when he decided to go out and buy the necklace. It was at a time when he was really missing her and wanted to get her something that showed no matter how far or how long he was away from her, that his heart would always stay with her. Jason took the necklace in his hands after Karissa asked to help put it on. He fumbled with the clasp a little bit, but once he got it undone, he put it around her neck.

Now was the harder part: getting it back on. Because of his large hands, he had difficulty trying to get the tiny clasp hooked. Why do they make these things so damn hard to get together? Although the necklace frustrated him, he was happy to help Karissa put it on. He then turned her around and looked at the shining silver necklace. “Beautiful, as always” he said to her and gave her a kiss. Just then ruining a perfect moment, Jason’s father walked through the door. “Where is your brother?” He heard his father ask after slamming the door. Oh what, no hello, good to see you home, how was your tour? Jason could see his father’s blood pressure rising and he knew Alex was about to get blasted. Although Jason felt Alex deserved another round, he wasn’t going to sell him out to their father. Right now Alex needed some time to cool off before he dealt with their father. Jason didn’t answer the man, but that didn’t stop him from going upstairs and finding Alex anyways. He gave Karissa a look that said he was sorry. He hated when his father did this.

He could overhear his father muffled yelling coming from upstairs and after a few moments he heard him come back down. Then Jason heard his father begin to yell at Elsa. That was the final straw for Jason. His father could yell at Alex all he wanted, but Elsa hardly deserved to be treated like his personal servant. “Excuse me a moment,” he said to Karissa before going into the kitchen. “Dad, don’t talk to Elsa like that!” Jason yelled to his father. Richard turned to his son with a shocked look on his face. “I can do whatever I please. I pay the woman to do what I say” he said. Sometimes the way his father acted really embarrassed him. “You pay her to clean the house, not be your personal slave.” Because Jason and his father were so much alike, they often butted heads a lot. “She has to do whatever I say.” The two of them could argue forever, but Jason wasn’t really in the mood. “Dad just leave. Go back to your hotel and don’t come back until you have cooled off” Jason said in a calmer tone. Richard’s eyes narrowed at what his son had said, and the two started at each other for quite some time before he turned and left, slamming doors behind him.

It wasn’t unusual for Jason to tell his father to leave, whenever they got into heated arguments, it always ended with one of them leaving for a little bit. Go for a walk and get some fresh air. You need time to cool off. It was something his father always said to him to end the argument. Now it was Jason’s turn to say it to his father and because of that, Richard complied. “I’m sorry Elsa, please don’t mind him. You can go back to whatever you are doing.” Jason liked Elsa and he hated it when his parents treated her like dirt. Elsa was really good to them. Even though it wasn’t in the job description, she would cook meals for them, which was good considering Jason knew nothing about cooking. Jason then went back out to where he left Karissa. “I am so sorry about that. Sometimes my father can get out of control.” Of course Jason was the same way sometimes, but he didn’t like to admit it. He wrapped an arm around Karissa and led her over to the couch where he sat down and motioned for her to join him. “This sucks Karissa. How could things change so much since I left? I feel like none of this is real, like I am a part of some reality show or something. What am I going to do? How do I make things better?” Jason didn’t like breaking down like this, to him it meant he was weak, but the stress of it all was getting to the better of him. If there was anyone who he could feel comfortable to be like this around, it was Karissa. She always knew what to do.

Timid Entrepreneur

4,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

Clothes XxXxMusic!

User Image

I walk a fine line
Between the right and the
real
They watch me closely
But talk is
cheap here

Karissa coulden't help but give a giggle as Jason tried-and failed-to put the necklace on her neck. Though when he finally was able to put it on, she stared at the engraving before kissing him.
"I Lo-" She started, but was soon interrupted by Richard. Karissa would of glared at him, though she controlled herself. She flinched when the door was slammed shut. As Richard left, Karissa felt a sigh of relief come out.
Karissa didn't ever get along with Jason's father. So she tries to stay out of his way. She got along with Tracy much better.

Karissa sat on the couch right next to her boyfriend. Karissa usually had a lot to say about almost everything. But she was at a loss of words now.
She had no idea what to say. "I think the only thing you can really do is love. If Collet is pregnant like the media says she is, Love and support her. And Alexander. Karissa frowned and shook her head. "I guess you need to show him how wrong he is. In a loving and supporting manner, of course."
Karissa wanted to face-palm herself. What kind of answer was that? And the fact that Karissa almost told Jason that she loved. She never actually told him she loved him. She shook her head once again and kissed his cheek.

Like a weightless currency
Your words don't mean s**t to me
User Image

User Image
                                        •.•´`•.••.•´`•.•

Alexander Ryan Thayer

•.•´`•.••.•´`•.•

Alex was reading a text when his father decided to barge in. He hadn't seen him in a couple of days and he figured he was going to show up eventually. "I'm nineteen, Dad." He watched as he walked away. "Well, let's go to lunch." Alex grinned. He didn't want to be here if his dad was here and he didn't want to wait up for his mom. He bit his lip and thought for a second before looking over to Risa who had his beanie. "You're really going to make me walk out of the house with out a beanie." He pointed at his head and smirked. "Let's just go before my Dad says anything else." He grabbed the keys to his car and walked out of his room. He figured Risa would follow and he wasn't in the mood to play games with her. Not after his dad came in yelling.

Walking down the stairs he slid his phone in the opposite back pocket of his wallet and looked over to Jason and Karissa. He gave a small smile to her and looked to his brother. "We're going to lunch with Chris and Nate so I'll be back. If Dad comes back tell him not to bother calling me." He turned and walked to the front door. He walked into the garage and over to his aston martin waiting for Risa. He unlocked the car and got in along with her before driving off.

Clothes
User Image
User Image

Antonio Philip De Luca
Call me Toni
clothes

Toni gave a small nod and began making his way up the stairs. Before he made it to the top Richard rushed through the door and into Alexs' room. He turned down the hall and knocked on Sophies door before walking in. He gave a small smile and stood in the door way. "Planning your escape?" He asked leaning against the frame. He knew Sophie hated all of the attention. It was understandable though. He would hate it too if they followed him around and bugged him because he wasn't like his siblings. But he was an only child luckily.

He stepped in and looked around her room. He had been inside a thousand times but he did enjoy looking at everything. He walked over to her bed and fell back. "So where do you want to go?" He asked giving a small smile. "Not much to do during the daytime." He gave a small frown and looked to the ceiling waiting for her reply. He was willing to go anywhere. He had nothing else to do.

ooc:: sorry it's short

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Alexander's Female Best Friend

User Image

Risa Jamie Diaz

Risa's eyes widened when Alex's dad stalked in. She just hid behind a curtain, afraid of the old man. Once he walked away, Risa got out from behind the curtain and handed him his beanie when he pointed his head. So much for fooling around. Feeling a little awkward, Risa just followed him out of his room and downstairs quitely.

Feeling a bit more of a pet then a friend, Risa just stood their awkwardly as Alex stopped to tell his brother of his going out. Even after his father had pretty much said no. Getting in the car's passenger seat, Risa awkwardly sat. Back straight up like back in the old days, when women had to sit like that. Hands on lap in the most awkward manner and silent, with no facial expression. After a minute or two, Risa sighed and looked down at her hands, her hair falling to the sides of her face and creating a curtain.
"Um, no offence, but your dad scares the hell out of me. And, he kind of seems like an a**..." The female mumbled, blushing deeply at her words. She looked out the window, watching the cars drive by, lamp posts, people, and other objects that make this place, what we call, a place to live. Yes, this city that seems oh so nice, but has some deeply odd delicious secrets.

OOC: Grrr! Tiny again -,-
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX User Image

User Image
                                                                XXX Natalise nodded, as the other girl told her that the boy was going through a lot. She understood, but still, he shouldn't be acting out like this. Hearing her say that she was starving, she couldn't help but smile, yay, she was getting food! Her cousin then went on saying something about him not minding that she eat with them, that they all have to eat. "Shouldn't you be saying something along the lines of ME not minding that HE eats with US?" She joked, with a smile on her face. Then the girl went on to mention the boy's so called best friend. "Of course he is..." she said, but alteast it wouldn't be as awkward, as if she was the third wheel. She really didn't mind the girl that much, but then again there was just something about her, that bothered her.

XXX Hearing that her cousin wanted to have the talk with Alexander, her eyes widen a bit. Although she couldn't help but roll her eyes also. He'll get angry? So what, what type of relationship was that, if she was afraid of him getting angry? She needed to speak up more often. Wait, did she just ask if the boy could stay here? With them? Nodding her head every now and then, to let her cousin know she was listening, as she went on trying to convince the girl to let the boy stay. Sighing she smiled a bit "Fine, he can stay" She agreed, before smiling a bit "But I swear, if you two don't keep things PG13 when I'm around..." She trailed off, smirking a bit "I'm so recording it and uploading it to the internet" She joked, but hey, if pushed she might really do it. Then again, she really didn't want to have to be around if they were...

XXX She really couldn't say no to Christine. The girl was always there for her, so she'll be there for her as well. The dark haired girl made her way to the elevator, following behind the other girl, as she said they were ready to go. Looking down at herself, before examining her cousin's clothes, she smiled "What are you talking about, we're pretty much sister!" she replied, which was true. They were properly closer to one another then any realy sisters out there. Shoot, Nat was even closer to her cousin then her own brother. Then again, he was a boy. Entering the elevator, she looked at the other dark haired girl with a smile "Trattoria Tre Venezie? Sounds great. Haven't been there in awhile" Exiting the Elevators, she raised an eyebrow at her cousin as she reserved their table. Champagne? She couldn't help but let out a soft laugh. "Yes, we shall!" She answered with another laugh "As for who's driving and what... I kind of 'borrowed' one of Zaiden's car, before we went on our trip" She said with a cheesy grin, confessing to 'stealing' one of her brother's car. But he was already at the Hamptons, so it's not like he would notice, even if it was his favorite one. Lucky for her, he wouldn't be back for a couple of days. Sure she had her own car, but his was much more fun to drive. But of course, her parents wouldn't allow her to buy one of these herself. Something about it not being fit for a young lady.

-Little time skip-

XXX Arriving at their destination, she pulled up to the valet, as one of the valets came around and opened the door for her "Thank you" She said to the male, as she walked around towards the enterance of the resturant. She made her way to the hostess, who asked for her name, smiling, fighting the giggle that wanteed to escape "Reservation for four under Champagne, please" she told the hostess who checked his book "Yes, this way... Ms. Champagne" Smiling, she followed the hostess, as her cousin followed behind. Arriving at their table, she took a seat in one of the chairs, looking up at her cousin.

Family Home : Sanctuary XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                                                                XXXXX[ OOC: !! ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff