Welcome to Gaia! ::

join in the hysteria

yes 0.75 75.0% [ 3 ]
gold 0.25 25.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 4 ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄x x▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

this is a serial killer / slice of life roleplay.
                                      lazy lit roleplay ― three paragraph minimum.
                                      currently accepting.
                                      inspired by Tipsy Tulips and vivid imaginations.
                                      graphics and coding by fever-induced.
                                      OOC PROFILES

XXXXXʂtoryXX

______Welcome to Pine Crest Falls, Maine.

______This small town community has been rattled by three gruesome murders. The victims were a young man with a bad reputation, a teenage girl with a promising future ahead of her, and a lonely old man who never caused any trouble. No one has any idea who it might be and some say it looked more like an animal attack.

______

______

______

______

XXXXXʗharactersXX

The Teacher, is a young man perhaps in his thirties. He's married to The Shopkeeper and is a favorite amongst his students. There's a rumor going around that he had a bit of an altercation with a certain young trouble maker the day he was murdered. Maybe that was because he was having a bit of fun with the man's girlfriend, The Musician.

The Shopkeeper is an easy going woman who runs a simple flower shop while her husband is it work. You could say their marriage is a bit troubled, especially when it seems she's having an affair with The Housewife who lives just next door.

The Housewife thought she was getting everything she wanted when she married her highschool sweetheart, The Cop. She never even got a chance to figure out if he was truly the one she wanted. Or that she wasn't really all that interested in men. Her first affair happened to be her neighbor's teenage daughter, who recently turned up murdered.

The Cop deals with bad people all day, sees a lot of bad s**t. But never like this. He's even been asked to help out with the investigation. He has no idea his wife has been cheating. He's totally clueless to her unhappiness but he's completely aware of his own. Maybe that's why he's been hitting the bar so hard lately.

The Musician was dating the young man who was murdered. She wasn't happy, so she cheated. She confided in her best friend, The Fanatic, who told her it was probably a bad idea to say that to the cops. So she's totally going to keep her mouth shut and go on with her life like normal. She might still be seeing The Teacher.

The Fanatic was the first person to say vampire. Why? Because's he's totally obsessed with the supernatural and occult. That, and he was the person who found the old man with his throat torn out. Apparently his instant thought was: VAMPIRE.

The Hitchhiker just came back to town after a cross country road trip. And just in time to hear her perfect little sister got murdered by some crazy guy. Fun right? She may be in agreement with The Fanatic about the vampire thing.

The Neighbor just moved in a month before the murders started happening. He lived next door to the old man and had been seen talking to both the girl and the man. Obviously that made him suspicious. But that's a little obvious right? Also, let's play up that little vampire theory because he totally only comes out at night. Or at least that's the rumor.

Available Characters:

The Cop (30 and up)
              The Neighbor (30 and up)

Taken Characters:

The Musician
              tab Poppy Lila Carter, Age 23 FC: Emma Stone (Tipsy Tulips)
              The Housewife
              tab Elizabeth Josephine Taylor-Johnston, Age 33 FC: Olivia Wilde (Fever-Induced)
              The Teacher
              tab Leo Malcolm Bennett, Age 34 FC: David Rees (Andante.Lola)
              The Shopkeeper
              tab Daniela Isabelle Ruiz, Age 35 FC: unspecified (Contabile)
              The Hitchhiker
              tab Elise Angelina Morales, Age 23 FC: Amy Valentine (A Dreamers Remorse)
              The Fanatic
              tab FC: Ezra Miller (Tipsy Tulips)

XXXXXɽeserves & profilesXX

Reserves
            [quote="Tipsy Tulips"][/quote]
            [quote="Fever-Induced][/quote]

Username :: (Here)
            Character :: (Here)
            Character Name :: (Here)
            Face Claim :: Here

[url=http://]Samples[/url]

Profiles

XXXXXɽulesXX

1. I am the owner of this thread and while I hate having a wall of rules, unfortunately it is needed. Tipsy Tulips is also in charge here. Go to either of us with questions, concerns, suggestions etc

2. Follow the general Gaia rules. This means knowing what the ToS for this entire website are.

3. Respect the others in the role play. If I see any ooc ********, I will kick you off.

4. This role play requires real people Face Claims. No cartoon, drawing, painting, etc.

5. This is a lazy literate rp. I'll take a minimum of three paragraphs. There's no set cap, but please don't make me read a novel. Quality over quantity. I understand writer's block but I will not accept it as a constant excuse. Please don't post a post unless it's complete!

6. We expect that people understand things like spell check and basic grammar. Spell out your numbers, no abbreviations (except where appropriate like a name ending in Jr. or a military rank), and NO text talk. Unless the character is texting. There is a difference from accidental misspellings and dialect for a character's speech. Just remember to be consistent so we can pick up what's being said or write a translation at the bottom of your post if you think it's needed.

7. Posting frequency should be at least two or three times a week. School, work and other responsibilities from real life come first but we would still like to see this role play move forward. If you are going to be gone for an extended period of time, please send me a message to let me know. If something comes up and you are force to leave the role play, again, let me know. It helps us to know where we stand.

8. Formatting is not required. If you do make a format please don't use colors that blind, itty bitty text, overly large text, or make your post incredibly cramped. You know what I mean. Please use "quotations" for speech, italics for thought and regular text for narration. No *he did this* allowed around here.

9. The reserve skeleton is to be posted in the ooc thread (which is linked in the first post, if you missed it). After Tipsy or I have accepted you, get to work on the profile and complete it in a timely manner.

10. Do not post in the role play thread before you are accepted. You will be immediately removed and not allowed to continue.

XXXXXɽeserved postXX

XXXXXɽeserved postXX

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items