interested?

+1 0.44186046511628 44.2% [ 19 ]
-1 0.11627906976744 11.6% [ 5 ]
HNNGH GOLD 0.44186046511628 44.2% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 43 ]
1 2 >
                      User Image

THEY WANNA B ▬ ATTLE FOR FIRST PLACE
                            xxxso you wanna ⊱ ❛ save the world? you`d better recognize your place
                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi'll guzzle gas and spit it in your face
                            xxxxxxxx&:* SOMEBODY FILL `EM IN, DON`T THEY REALIZE IT`S A RACE?
                            xcould be b⋮ etter but i`m doin` great

.... .... ... .. ..... .... ... .. .... .... ... .. ..... .... ... .. .... .... ... .. ..... .... ... .. .... .... ... .. ..... .... ... .. .... .... ... .. ..... .... ... .. .... .... ... .. ..... .... ... .. .... .... ... .. ..... .... ... .. .... .... ... .. ....

║█▌* xxx AN ORIGINAL ROLEPLAY BY MADEMOISELLE MULLIGRUBS AND FINGERPUPPET MAFIA
                                    ║█▌* xxx GRAPHICS BY MADEMOISELLE MULLIGRUBS
                                    ║█▌* xxx CODING BY WINGFAT
                                    ║█▌* xxx TITLE PHOTO TAKEN BY MADEMOISELLE MULLIGRUBS
                                    ║█▌* xxx LYRICS FROM '1996' BY NORTH KOREA
                                    ║█▌* xxx STEAL THIS AND I'LL REPORT THE s**t OUT OF YOU
                                    ║█▌* xxx YES I'VE REMADE THIS A MILLION TIMES
                                    ║█▌* xxx #SORRYNOTSORRY
                                    ║█▌* xxx UNDER CONSTRUCTION & ACCEPTING 3F 5M

║█▌* xxx OOC
                      User Image

.... .... ... .. ..... .... ... .. .... .... ... .. ..... .... ... .. .... .... ... .. ..... .... ... .. .... .... ... .. ..... .... ... .. .... .... ... .. ..... .... ... .. .... .... ... .. ..... .... ... .. .... .... ... .. ..... .... ... .. .... .... ... .. ....

sin and virtue have been present for all eternity. paradise or eternal damnation? you are judged based on which
                                    side you've bent to the most in your measly mortal lifetime. what you may not know is that there have always been
                                    people who will try to drag you to either end. yes, people. it would be unfair to call them 'living' or 'breathing'
                                    since they barely qualify as either, but they do exist, as do the fiery pit and heaven above. demons and angels;
                                    they're real. they're constantly at war. somewhere too bright for mortal eyes. this war, however, is not just a war of
                                    wings and swords and wounds; this is a war of souls, and each side is amounting as many as possible. for seven
                                    demons and seven angels, their expressed purpose is to gather these souls. the sins typically roam the human
                                    realm, bringing chaos, while the virtues try to thwart them. and the two most powerful beings to ever come into
                                    existence? well, no one knows what it is they do with their free time.

despite all the hatred and tension between heaven and hell, there is one time, a time that doesn't come very often,
                                    when they set their differences aside and lay down their weapons. every five thousand mortal years or so, new
                                    demons and angels are crowned sin and virtue. every time this happens, it means new angels and demons are
                                    given the opportunity to claim one of the most honorable and coveted titles known to all existence. deadly
                                    or heavenly, you're suddenly a king. so demons and angels scramble to become the next patience or the
                                    next lust, and eventually the choices are narrowed down to two. two contenders for each sin and each virtue. from
                                    there, the contenders will be put through all sorts of trials and tribulations to see if they're truly worthy. blood,
                                    sweat, and tears aren't nearly enough if you truly wish to be called sin or virtue. you have to truly want
                                    it. you have to be willing to give it everything.

which brings us to today. time is hardly something that needs details when you're eternal, but we're slowly moving
                                    past the white wigs and the hoop dresses. the human realm, or more accurately, london, england. this is
                                    where and when the new generation will be decided. eight roles to fill, and sixteen candidates. let the games begin.
                      User Image

first, follow all of the rules that you should already know. time skip the sexiness, keep everything PG13,
                                    and no godmodding without permission. swearing is pretty much fine by me, as long as it's not too offensive nor
                                    too ridiculous. posting in the ooc and plotting with everyone is a requirement. there's an infinite number of
                                    roleplays i've seen die too early, and all because people weren't plotting. i really don't want this dying, okay?
                                    i'm not gonna give you a specific time frame of how much time you have to post, because i know people have
                                    lives, but please post as often as you need to. if more than one person is waiting on you for a reply, you should
                                    probably get rolling. that being said, every sunday, to start off a new week, i'll be doing character sweeps. if you've
                                    been inactive in both the ic and the ooc, unfortunately i'll have to kick you out. if you have a perfectly good
                                    reason not to be posting, just pm me and let me know. i promise i'm fairly nice about that, and as long as you
                                    have a good reason you'll be exempt from eternal banishment.

if i had to put a label on this thread, i'd call it... lazy advlit. i'd like, oh... seven to nine hundred words on average?
                                    i don't expect you to put every post through a word counter or anything and it's not like seven-hundred-ninety-nine
                                    words will get you eternally banished, but giving others enough to work with is a really important thing. don't fluff
                                    up a post, though, if you honestly don't have anything to write. just do what you can, bro. work hard, and spell
                                    check please.
                                    most browsers come with a spell checker these days so there's not much of an excuse if your
                                    posts are littered with glaring mistakes. a little typo here and there is obviously fine. posts don't need to be super
                                    snazzypants gorgeous, but at least give me a picture and a name. if you need help feel free to ask me. if you ever
                                    come up with any questions and i'm totally unreachable, feel free to ask my lovely, flawless co-owner, fingerpuppet
                                    mafia. she's a very nice lady who totally wrote most of the plot; snaps for her!

if you couldn't tell from the intro post, this roleplay takes place during the later 1700s. so obviously you
                                    shouldn't be using a pierced, eyeliner-crazy scene girl, nor whipping out a cell phone and texting your BFF jill.
                                    also, let's try to stray from extremely overused models, yes? how about not francisco lachowski and
                                    not barbara palvin. how about not vs models in general? no bad models, no bad characters. by 'bad
                                    characters,' i mean mary sues and gary stus and other boring character disasters that happen on gaia. try
                                    for some variety, too. naturally the virtues are all very nice people and naturally the sins are all pretty scary,
                                    but they should still all be very different from one another. feel free to double, but no, you cannot make one
                                    million females. wanna make one million males? sure, all right, have at it. but for every woman you make,
                                    your next character's gotta be a man. in order to avoid biting off more than you can chew, the character limit
                                    shall be three per person.

don't join if you're not gonna be committed. if you're looking to kill time, i'm sorry but get out. you shouldn't join
                                    unless you actually want to take part in this. don't join because this roleplay makes you think, "eh, not
                                    bad." join because this roleplay makes you think, "ERMAHGERD I WANT IN SO BAD." that being said, all
                                    you need to do is fill out the pretty little code below, all in lowercase, and pm it to myself, mademoiselle
                                    mulligrubs. for the subject line i honestly don't care what you write, but don't leave it blank, because that's
                                    boring. c:

[size=10][imgleft]300x100, no black and white[/imgleft] [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][imgleft]http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj562/mullimule/unpretty 2/reserve2.png[/imgleft][list][list]
                                    [size=18][b]role[/b][/size]
                                    [color=white]xxx[/color] full birth name
                                    [color=white]xxx[/color] preferred name(s)
                                    [color=white]xxx[/color] gender, sexuality
                                    [color=white]xxx[/color] model
                                    [color=white]xxx[/color] username[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/size]

[url=thread]samples![/url]

tell me some s**t about your character here. blurb blurb. idc how long just make it interesting, yo. if you're character's boring we don't want you.
                      User Image

we were born from hate and raised on pain. we were beaten and abused and we loved every minute of it.
                                    we thrive on greed and sadness. chaos is our best friend. we are disgusting. we are hideous. we are hated by most, and
                                    loved by some. but we do not care. your opinions do not affect us, because we hate you either way. we hate you, we
                                    hate your mother. we hate your sister, your best friend, your teacher. we hate all of you. we hate everything and that
                                    never changes. we are manipulative and cunning. we are evil. we are whores. we deserve to die but we will not. we will
                                    not die because we are immortal. we are hatred and evil and everything that is bad, but we will live forever. we are
                                    unpretty, we are creatures of hate, and we are not going away.

User Image
                                                                                      User Image

wrath
                                                                                          xxx ksenia ninel myshkin
                                                                                          xxx nell
                                                                                          xxx female, asexual
                                                                                          xxx anastasia zhidkova
                                                                                          xxx mademoiselle mulligrubs

User Image
                                                                                      User Image

wrath
                                                                                          xxx full birth name
                                                                                          xxx preferred name(s)
                                                                                          xxx gender, sexuality
                                                                                          xxx model
                                                                                          xxx username

User Image
                                                                                      User Image

pride
                                                                                          xxx emerson karou king
                                                                                          xxx em, karou
                                                                                          xxx female, heterosexual
                                                                                          xxx lily collins
                                                                                          xxx the name of the star

User Image
                                                                                      User Image

pride
                                                                                          xxx full birth name
                                                                                          xxx preferred name(s)
                                                                                          xxx gender, sexuality
                                                                                          xxx model
                                                                                          xxx username

User Image
                                                                                      User Image

lust
                                                                                          xxx astrid shae harlowe
                                                                                          xxx shae, triddy
                                                                                          xxx female, simply sexual
                                                                                          xxx sabina kwasek
                                                                                          xxx miss pants off dance off

User Image
                                                                                      User Image

lust
                                                                                          xxx dorian ronav
                                                                                          xxx dorian
                                                                                          xxx male, non-discriminative sexually
                                                                                          xxx johan samuelsson
                                                                                          xxx jesus haircut

User Image
                                                                                      User Image

envy
                                                                                          xxx phthonus welch
                                                                                          xxx thomas
                                                                                          xxx male, demisexual
                                                                                          xxx ben whishaw
                                                                                          xxx one more revolution

User Image
                                                                                      User Image

envy
                                                                                          xxx rowen grace calloway
                                                                                          xxx rowen (can be used as male or female surname)
                                                                                          xxx female, lesbian
                                                                                          xxx rachel dashae
                                                                                          xxx poison - jelly
                      User Image

they are the love children of saints and angels. they do not feel sadness, nor anger. the do not feel hate.
                                    they are patient and kind, and therefore ignorant. they are naive. they don't understand anything that is unpretty. they
                                    don't understand us. they think they can change us. they can not. they believe this world is good. we know it is
                                    not. they are beautiful, they are perfect. they do not sin, and they never will. they love us. we hate them. we want
                                    to use them. we want to hurt them. they are soldiers. they are heavenly soldiers, sent to protect what is called
                                    goodness. and we are the enemy. we are devil spawn, and our job is to corrupt all that is good. they will try to stop
                                    us. they will try to change us. but we will win. we are unpretty, and unpretty always wins.

User Image
                                                                                      User Image

patience
                                                                                          xxx elinore rose winstead
                                                                                          xxx ellie
                                                                                          xxx female, uninterested
                                                                                          xxx alexis ?
                                                                                          xxx wage a war

User Image
                                                                                      User Image

patience
                                                                                          xxx full birth name
                                                                                          xxx preferred name(s)
                                                                                          xxx gender, sexuality
                                                                                          xxx model
                                                                                          xxx username

User Image
                                                                                      User Image

humility
                                                                                          xxx gertrude agatha clemence
                                                                                          xxx dee
                                                                                          xxx female, heterosexual
                                                                                          xxx emilia clarke
                                                                                          xxx the name of the star

User Image
                                                                                      User Image

humility
                                                                                          xxx full birth name
                                                                                          xxx preferred name(s)
                                                                                          xxx gender, sexuality
                                                                                          xxx model
                                                                                          xxx username

User Image
                                                                                      User Image

chastity
                                                                                          xxx full birth name
                                                                                          xxx preferred name(s)
                                                                                          xxx gender, sexuality
                                                                                          xxx model
                                                                                          xxx username

User Image
                                                                                      User Image

chastity
                                                                                          xxx jonah james malloy
                                                                                          xxx jonah
                                                                                          xxx male, pansexual
                                                                                          xxx mika kailes
                                                                                          xxx little nutbrown hare

User Image
                                                                                      User Image

kindness
                                                                                          xxx full birth name
                                                                                          xxx preferred name(s)
                                                                                          xxx gender, sexuality
                                                                                          xxx model
                                                                                          xxx username

User Image
                                                                                      User Image

kindness
                                                                                          xxx full birth name
                                                                                          xxx preferred name(s)
                                                                                          xxx gender, sexuality
                                                                                          xxx model
                                                                                          xxx username
                      User Image

User Image
                                                                                      User Image

the devil
                                                                                          xxx azazel merodach (?)
                                                                                          xxx boone
                                                                                          xxx male most of the time, just sexual
                                                                                          xxx miles fisher
                                                                                          xxx mademoiselle mulligrubs

User Image
                                                                                      User Image

demon regulator
                                                                                          xxx william thomas rothesay
                                                                                          xxx rothesay
                                                                                          xxx male, demisexual
                                                                                          xxx janis ancens
                                                                                          xxx e u s s e

User Image
                                                                                      User Image

demon
                                                                                          xxx abel renatus metaxas
                                                                                          xxx abel, renatus, rene
                                                                                          xxx male, simply sexual
                                                                                          xxx lauren krausz
                                                                                          xxx miss pants off dance off

User Image
                                                                                      User Image

god
                                                                                          xxx ????
                                                                                          xxx rigel
                                                                                          xxx appears male, pansexual
                                                                                          xxx lee pace
                                                                                          xxx fingerpuppet mafia

User Image
                                                                                      User Image

angel regulator
                                                                                          xxx aleksander de force
                                                                                          xxx alek
                                                                                          xxx male, bisexual
                                                                                          xxx logan lerman
                                                                                          xxx the name of the star

User Image
                                                                                      User Image

angel
                                                                                          xxx serafina ava
                                                                                          xxx ava
                                                                                          xxx female, pansexual
                                                                                          xxx sophie turner
                                                                                          xxx one more revolution
                      User Image

║█▌* xxx nothing yet; stay tuned
                      User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
                  Manage Your Items
                  Other Stuff
                  Get Items
                  Get Gaia Cash
                  Where Everyone Hangs Out
                  Other Community Areas
                  Virtual Spaces
                  Fun Stuff
                  Gaia's Games