Welcome to Gaia! ::

Partying Hunter

DISCLAIMER: STEAL THIS IDEA AND I WILL REPORT YOU IMMEDIATELY. No excuses!.

User Image

тαвℓє σƒ ¢σηтєχт

~~Introduction
~~Story
~~The Characters
~~Rules
~~Profile Skeletons
~~The Summer House
~~Plot Twist
~~Announcements
~~Characters on Hold
~~Reserved

Partying Hunter

User Image

Inspired by: Real Life and a Previous Roleplay
Literacy: Semi-Literate to Literate
Special Thanks: Fairytale Story Teller
Created by: People >.<
This Is Currently:Accepting Profiles and Open

User ImageUser Image

Partying Hunter

User Image

тнє ѕтσяуxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
When going into college, what you expect is the world to be handed to you. You get away from your parent's you get away from the responsibilities that your parents place on you. You lose most of your friends from high school and get stuck with people who don't talk to you and just come to class and leave. With teachers that are only there to keep the peace while giving tons of homework...College is not what everyone amps it up to be. Your social life is even non existent as well.

xxxxxxxxxx ηot tнαt уσυ нα∂ σηє вєƒσяє, σя ∂ι∂ уσυ?

One thing is for sure though. The time in that madness seems to take forever. The end of the semester never seems fast enough. You enjoy your summer as much as you possibly could. Thankfully this is your final year in college.
Six lucky friends that have stuck together, despite the cliques growing pull on them, are now spending this summer together like they did when they were kids. Only they are older now, and have grown up. Though, there are some things about them that stay the same. The bond between them for example. It has stayed strong and kept the group together.
But despite most things staying the same. There are some big changes that are going to be shown to them during the break. Tears will be shed, hearts will be broken, love will be noticed, and nothing will be the same again.
The secretes revealed this summer break, will either bring these six friends closer. Or completely destroy the bond that they share.

уσυ вє тнє נυ∂gє

Partying Hunter

User Image

The Charactersxxxxxx
open/taken/reserved

♂Boys♂

The Jock
User Image
He is the quarterback of the football team. A star athlete. The most surprising thing, if most knew, is that he is actually really smart. He only acts dumb in front of everyone beside his best friends.

The Military Boy
He grew up in a military family and has a great sense of humor that comes from not being able to deal with the stress of not knowing if people were coming back or not. That was a constant fear in his life and is unable to takes anything seriously and is always making jokes though because he is in the military he is being sent into the military.

The Skater
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
He is the newest Tony Hawk in the skating Industry. In his mind that this. Though, a little unpolished, he has the potential of becoming a great skateboarder. In the public eye, he is go-with-flow kind of 'dude', but really he worries about his grades, how girls see him, etc. Like any guy his age would, and only his best friends get to see him spazz. Then help him.

The Rebel
User Image
He is the trouble maker in all his classes. Always breaking rules from how he dresses, to the way he styles his hair. Yet, he is deeply devoted to his friends. Even if they don't get to see it all the time. Also, he is rich and his parents funded this vacation.

♀Girls♀

The Saint
User Image
She is the goody-two-shoes. Always following the rules with a smile. She also studies all the time, for her good grades. Though, at times she can be quite the spazz and drama queen. A missed phone call could mean you just forgot your phone, or you are on Hershel's farm because of the Zombie Apocalypse. Only her friends get to her more calm side. That she gets through playing music.

The Mystery
User Image
She is the owner of the cabin that they will be spending the summer at. She is friends with the group but hasn't been with them for the whole amount of time. Not much is known about this person besides that she met the group in High School and once dated the Jock.

The Gamer
User Image
She is the nerdy girl who play video games and reads. Her having the highest GPA, does not help the matter. People see her as this quiet girl who is very shy, when she is really a talkative person. Who also has a pervy side that comes out with her friends, where she can truly be the random person she is.

The Hopeless Romantic
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
She is the girl that you see talking hyperly. A bundle of energy and laughter. She is the most popular right next to the Jock. Despite her animated appearance in public view, her most active thing that she does is sit on the couch reading a romance novel. Or coo over cute guys with her female best friends. While helping her guy best friends out with their girl problems.

Partying Hunter

User Image

The Rulesxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1.First and foremost follow all GAIA Rules and ToS. No exceptions. Don't spam, flame, cyber etc. What I say goes because this is my roleplay. Please send in reserves first and read all the rules. You may miss something. If you have any problems with anyone please bring it to my attention before you think about taking it in your hands. If you take it into your hands and start problems you will be banned.

2.Alright. So I'm very specific on my rules. I expect at least 2-3 paragraph MINIMUM. That is not difficult for this type of roleplay. A single paragraph must have at least five to six detail sentences involved in it. One liners kill RP's and I don't want to see that happen. Write as much as you want as long as you don't start rambling. This is a Semi-Literate to Literate roleplay. Also no Txt Tlk. Unless your character is sending an actual text message to another character. Even though the main characters will all be in the same place.

3. Moving Forward. I love pretty post. You do not need to go all out and pay someone to create a template. As long as your character's picture, name, role and the Where Am I, Who I'm With, My Thoughts you will be good. If you want to put more, be my guest. Just be careful and don't over do it.

4. It is okay to cause drama in this roleplay. If you start drama in the OOC you will be banned. Be nice to your fellow roleplayers because they are suppose to be your friends. Keep in mind that all of these guys are friends. Specifically best friends since they were kids. They will not be complete buttholes to their best friends. Also, make sure it is okay with the other person if it is okay to involve someone else's character.

5. We are all adults here. Since this is a college roleplay. I would like to believe that we are at least mature enough to handle certain situations like sex. HOWEVER once clothes start coming off, time skip. NO EXCEPTIONS What you do is your business, but not in this roleplay. Time skip...time skip...time skip...time skip...

6. These are people in college about to go on and live their lives in seperate states possibly. They will cuss. They will swear. Make sure their age follows this as well. 21-25. Please. I understand this. All that I ask is that you don't cuss like a sailor and don't over do it. Highlight rule number seven and follow the extra instructions. I get carried away in real life but I refuse to let it happen here in this roleplay.

7. For reserves fill out the appropriate reserve template and do not change anything in my template. If you change anything even formatting I will not accept it and I will only tell you that you are not accepted. You have 5 day's from the day I respond to your reserve to send me the profile. Unless you have a valid reason for not being able to make this time cut let me know and we can talk about it. When you send me the profile you have to include a dramallama and create the title as a chicago sports team and character you would like. (I'm from Chicago.)

8. I expect you to post at least 3 times a week, but I encourage you to post more if possible. I understand everyone has a social life because I am one that does too. If you will be gone just talk to me. I usually can understand because I have dealt with plenty of drama. I will send you one warning and if you do not respond within forty-eight hours I will have your position given to someone else.

9. One character per person since there is only six character spots. If spots do not give filled within the first few days I might change this. Just let me know in a separate message what character you would like if it does not become filled.

10. Have fun. This roleplay is suppose to be somewhat fun if you are looking at it. smile

Partying Hunter

User Image

The Profilesxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
~Reserves~

[list][list][list][img]400 width by 150 height[/img][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
[size=10][b][color=color]Basic Information[/color]-[/b]
Name:
Gender;
Sexuality:
Who I am:

[b][color=color]Behind the Scenes[/color]-[/b]
Color/s Used:
Face Claim:
Username: [/size]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

~Profiles~

Picture should be: 329 width and 425 height
[align=center]
[img]http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s664/Alexdra_Johnson/Upside Down Summer/e0622c31-1984-4855-ae42-5497b44a8c0e_zpsf9774208.jpg[/img][/align]
[size=18][align=center][color=#736F6E].[/color][color=yourcolor]First[/color][color=#736F6E].[/color][color=color2]Middle[/color][color=#736F6E].[/color][color=yourcolor]Last[/color][color=#736F6E].[/color][/align][/size]

[align=center][size=11][color=#736F6E]My name is[/color] [color=yourcolor]full name goes here[/color]
[color=#736F6E]But you can call me[/color] [color=color2]nicknames[/color]
[color=#736F6E]There are[/color] [color=color2]your character's age(17-18)[/color] [color=#736F6E] candles on my cake[/color]
[color=#736F6E]If you haven't noticed by now I'm a[/color] [color=yourcolor]character's sex[/color]
[color=#736F6E]I am[/color] [color=yourcolor]character's height here[/color][/size]
[size=11][color=#736F6E]I've been told I'm rather[/color] [color=yourcolor]one word that best describes your character.[/color]
[color=color2]Character's personality (about two paragraphs at least)[/color]
[color=#736F6E]My past is a bit[/color] [color=yourcolor]one word describing your character's past. [/color]
[color=color2]Your character's bio. Keep it somewhat brief.[/color]
[color=#736F6E]I love:[/color] [color=color2]
your character's likes, in list form, keep it at about five.[/color]
[color=#736F6E]I hate:[/color] [color=yourcolor]
your character's dislikes, in list form, keep it at about five.[/color][/color]
[color=#736F6E]I fear:[/color] [color=yourcolor]
your character's fears, in list form, keep it at about five.[/color][/color]

[size=11][color=#736F6E]I am[/color] [color=color2]Your character's role[/color][/align]

[align=right][size=14][color=#736F6E]My puppet master:[/color] [color=yourcolor]your username goes here[/color][color=#736f6e].[/color][/size]
[size=11][color=#736f6e][/color][/size][/align]

Partying Hunter

User Image

The Summer Housexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Cabinxxxxxx
User Image

The Living Roomxxxxxx
User Image

The Kitchenxxxxxx
User Image

The Patioxxxxxx
User Image

The Game Roomxxxxxx
User Image

The Dinning Roomxxxxxx
User Image

The Fire Pitxxxxxx
User Image

The Bedroomxxxxxx
User Image

Partying Hunter

User Image
Plot Twistsxxxxxx

The Gamer will be moving to another state to attend a masters degree program.
The Saint parents are splitting up.
The Rebel and The Saint are super close almost like brother and sister.
The Skater is the secret admirer to The Hopeless Romantic.
The Jock and The Rebel are both fighting over The Gamer.
The Military Guy is in love with The Mystery
The Rebel is in love with The Saint, but since she is so into The Jock so The Rebel is trying to move on.
The Gamer is going after The Military Guy.
The Jock is sleeping with The Mystery
The Hopeless Romantic thinks her secrete admirer is The Rebel.
The Saint has been trying to get noticed by The Jock.
The Mystery has a bad reputation because she has a wild streak. She owns the vacation property and has a hidden past that most of the friends don't know about.
The Skater has been getting help with the letters from The Gamer.
The Hopeless Romantic is going to ask The Skater to help her get The Rebel.
The Military Guy is being sent to the Marines.

Partying Hunter

User Image

The Announcementsxxxxxx

Check back here often.

March 30, 2014 ~~Thread Created.~~
March 30, 2014~~Started Accepting Profiles~~
April 8, 2014~~ Waiting for Profiles and One Male.~~
April 11, 2014~~Still waiting for 2 people but Roleplay is Open.~~

Partying Hunter

Partying Hunter

Partying Hunter

Partying Hunter