Visitor Count!

+1 ^.^ 0.86046511627907 86.0% [ 74 ]
-1 o.o? 0.13953488372093 14.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 86 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 566 567 568 > >> >>> »|

Ciaran

User Image
User Image

Ciaran heard Aralyn's message, "She killed a classmate she didn't like, but it's what she did last month that's the problem. Nexas doesn't think before she acts, she doesn't check to see if she could bring danger upon the family. Hunters are in Maine Aralyn, they tried to attack Akira twice in the space of an hour, and a good chunk of them will be seeking retribution for family she slaughtered mindlessly." he stated, not believing in lying to family, "On top of all of that, I denied her the right to challenge me for the family headship, her actions deny her that right, and even if she bested me, she wouldn't last the assessment from higher powers than my position. She has no regard for their laws." he sighed, "I'm going to need everyone on guard, we need to ensure that the Dantes don't get caught in the cross-fire, for our sakes just as much as their own. Make sure to keep an extra low profile and I also advise against hunting alone. We're going to need to watch each other's backs. I'll pull a few strings to help."

Satisfied, he focused on everyone save Nexas, since he was worried where this would go if he spoke out to her as well.

"Everyone, we've got a bad situation here, Hunters are in town and they're after heads. Alaryn, watch the nightclubs, make sure your friends in the know are in the loop. Damien, you seem to be getting along ok with Sekka, look after the Dantes and Akira, the earlier being human is not likely to excuse them even if they don't know the truth about us. If need be, take them to the old ranch, I paid for someone to do it up to fit everyone. Get Craven to check the streets, see where they might be staying and discussing tactics. I'll get our friends informed and ready for action."

On top of the mansion, their father bought a ranch and some land just outside of town. They'd use it as a safe house if need be. The problem was Nexas, it was clear that she had no respect for him, but then she hadn't a clue because she was always interested in her own thing rather than listening to reason. Shoot first, ask questions later.

He looked to Carlie, "I've prepared a safe house for your coven too. It's not as glamorous as this place, but it fits your needs to a T." he said, passing her the address.

Carlie took it, nodding, "I'd best hurry home, but first, I need to do this." she said, focusing her energy, "I, Carlotta, third-degree of the Green Sage coven, hereby see you, Ciaran Strigori, as my ally in this time of need, may our families unite so that we can overcome or mutual threat." she decreed, magic filling her words.

Ciaran knew what she was doing, and nodded in acknowledgement. She had the position to make allegiances in her High Priestess's absence. Watching the witch sneak out the way she came, he got to work preparing.

"I just hope that we can get through this."

User Image

Strigori

Fanatical Bibliophile

User Image
Draikyn Dante

Draikyn ran his fingers through his hair, doing his best to 'fix' what his brother's noogie had displaced, watching the male redheaded Strigori leave the room. When he heard Elijah mention his fiance's name, he stifled a laugh. "You're off to a better start than I was at least... He shook his head, trying to sort through what had happened just moments before. "I just met mine, and you wouldn't believe how awkward that was."

He sighed, sinking onto the arm of a chair nearby. A part of him agreed with Elijah. A part of him missed California. But another part was glad they were gone from there. There was too much noise there, too much hustle and bustle, just... too much. He liked the idea of Maine and the fact that it was so much quieter, in every respect of the word. It allowed him the oppurtunity to focus on the music. But then again, California was, well, California. And Maine had that pesky little problem of having a fiance he barely knew. "That it will...," he said quietly, mostly to himself.

It is cruel, you know, that music should be so beautiful. It has the beauty of loneliness of pain: of strength and freedom. The beauty of disappointment and never-satisfied love. The cruel beauty of nature and everlasting beauty of monotony. ~Benjamin Britten

<<OOC: Brain=Die, but that's what I get for being up for 36 hours straight. XD. Ah well. I'll be able to function better later, and not sound so silly. XD Til Later!>>

Desirable Rogue

10,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤☆★Șέӄӄȃ ȡᾆȵϮέ★☆¤.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·☆

She's fading away
Away from this world
Drifting like a feather
She's not like the other girls

User Image

Sekka opened her eyes a bit when she was picked up by Damien but closed them a second later still asleep 'so warm' she said leaning on Damien. Then when she was laid on the bed it was so soft rolled and grabbed a pillow and snuggled with it still sleeping, she then rolled back over facing Damien with the pillow in her arms.

User Image

Current outfit

(Young Sekka) , (Teens Sekka)

She lives in the clouds
She talks to the birds
Hopeless little one
She's not like the other girls I know

[[ Out Of Cookies::. sorry about the shortness ]]

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

۝۞☼♠Damien Strigori ♠☼۞۝

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Damien looked at Sekka and smiled he then continued to do what ever it was he was doing on his labtop after a few minutes Damien got up and headed for the kitchen as he did he herd Ciaran in his head.
'um that's a 50/50 of opinune but ok......Ciaran any idea how many hunters there are?'
Damien asked as him threw his thought he then walked into the kitchen to get some thing to eat.
▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ciaran

User Image
User Image

Ciaran listened to Damien's reply, "Well you're certainly a step in the right direction compared to the rest of us. As for the number, can't say I do. One tried to kill Akira already, he threatened that his whole family will be after us. That can be anything from a small group to one big enough to do our side some damage as a whole. Next time we find one, we can probably draw that information out of them. They might be trained to evade our hypnosis, but no amount of training can save them if they're exhausted. I would advise against hunting alone, make sure Akira goes with two others as well, we can't take any chances. Nexas will have to be under close watch too, she's been problematic and this scenario is going to get worse unless she's watched." he didn't like saying it and knew it was going to be trouble for all concerned, but he couldn't find himself to trust her right now. She was blinded by bloodlust and bitterness and it was going to bring more harm to them than good.

User Image

Strigori
User Image

User Image
█████ ███ ██ █ █ █ █ █ █ ██ ███ █████

Elijah Dᾇnte

█████ ███ ██ █ ██ █ ██ ███ █████

"I just met mine, and you wouldn't believe how awkward that was." Elijah watched as his younger brother sat down and smiled. "I bet...so what's your fiancee like? Is she easy on the eyes?" Hey, he was curious. You couldn't blame him for being curious, could you? Just then a few more people had found their way into the room, all of them being most likely from the strigori family. Firstly, a red head (this time a female) with ruby gemmed eyes entered the room. At first he wondered if this girl was Akira... But doubt only filled him as yet another girl, this time accompanied with a male with long blue hair, walked in. The older male had to be a brother. This female was blonde with cerulean pairs and seemed to be around the same age as him. Was she Akira? Ugh! This was becoming a little frustrating, not knowing who his fiancee was right off the back.

Elijah snapped from out of his thoughts when he noticed the expressions on both the blonde and older male's faces...and this look was quickly exchanged with the girl with flaming hair. What were those looks for? Just then another blonde entered the room, this one bearing the exact same visage as the other. A twin? Geez, how many girls were in this family. He would never figure out who Akira was unless he walked up and asked "Hey my name is Elijah and my fiancee's name is Akira, you wouldn't happen to be her would you?" And he ...was definitely...not doing that. Before he knew it, the sudden outburst from one of the twins had once again pulled him from his thoughts. The short-haired blonde then stormed out of the house, her sister obviously not in a happy mood. "Dude..." He mumbled as he sat next to Draikyn and rested his chin in the palm of his hand. "...what was that all about...?" He really wasn't getting the jest of all this. Just then he heard the fiery-haired female call the distraught twin...Aki.. Brows raised, Elijah lifted his head slightly. Aki. Was that a nickname...for Akira? ......... Elijah relaxed and closed his eyes. Nah, couldn't be.

User Image User Image User Image

Dapper Streaker

User Image
Aralyn Strigori

Aralyn cursed softly under her breath, her eyes narrowing in anger upon getting the information from Ciaran as to what Nexas did. She would've said some smart-a** retort, that is until Ciaran added that hunters were in the area and had attacked Akira. Aralyn's eyes widened in shock, surprise, and a little bit of fear as she looked down at her sister's burns with new insight. "Oh, Akira..." She muttered softly, leaning down and giving Akira a gentle hug, careful of her burns. "Don't worry. We'll all make sure this never happens again." She whispered before pulling away and straightening up. Her eyes glowed softly in her rage towards the hunter who dared to harm her family and then threaten them. The hunter would pay dearly for this. She heard Ciaran's voice in her head again, telling her to check out the nightclubs she went to and to check up with her contacts for any kind of info. "Yes, brother." She thought back, trying but failing to mask the rage that bubbled like hot lava inside her.

"You pronounce it Air-uh-lin."
Carlie

User Image

User Image

Carlie headed home, where she found the leader of her coven, her mother, waiting for her, "Mother, we need to talk."

"Indeed we do, I sensed your power in the Strigori lands, I believe I instructed you to stay far away from that lot." her mother said sternly.

"If you must punish someone for what happened six years ago, punish me, it was my idea to feed Ciaran my blood when he first awoke to it. It is my fault he got addicted to witch's blood in an unstable time. I'm working to make up for that, for both of us." she said, shaking her head, "Now is not the time to talk about this Mother, we're all in danger, Hunters have descended on the city, they attacked the most innocent of all the Strigori already. Ciaran has prepared a safe house for our coven, should it be necessary." she said, taking the envelope and holding it out to her.

The woman took the envelope, reading both the address and seeing the photo of it, "I'll give the boy points for effort."

Carlie frowned, "Ciaran knows how to look after his allies. I've personally seen the web of influence his family has woven, nightclubs, a number of fashion lines, an allegiance with him would be more valuable to the coven than making an enemy from him, especially right now. We need to be ready to fight if we need to."

User Image

Salvatore

Desirable Rogue

10,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤☆★Șέӄӄȃ ȡᾆȵϮέ★☆¤.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·☆

She's fading away
Away from this world
Drifting like a feather
She's not like the other girls

User Image

Sekka opened her eyes and saw she was snuggling with a pillow "a pillow" she said sitting up still holding the pillow. She then looked around blinking her eyes to get her vision clear "this... this isn't my room" Sekka said confused on how she got here and where here is. After she looked around where she was sitting she looked at the bed and then the pillow "last thing i remember i was outside Damien's door and i closed my eyes for a bit" she said trying to think how she could have got here. Sekka looked up at the ceiling "i know i didn't walk or maybe i sleep walked in here but i never been in this room hows is it" Sekka said sighing looking down at the pillow still not figuring out where and how she got here.

User Image

Current outfit

(Young Sekka) , (Teens Sekka)

She lives in the clouds
She talks to the birds
Hopeless little one
She's not like the other girls I know

[[ Out Of Cookies::. ]]
Ciaran

User Image
User Image

Ciaran could feel the rage inside his red-headed sister, "Trust me, I'm angry too, but we are under-informed, and an all out assault is like sticking a target on our backs. In order to make it convincing that they turned against one another, we need information, we need to identify them before they identify us. You and Craven are the best ones for that part. When we've done that, we can use hypnosis to induce paranoia, make them turn against one another. I know it's frustrating and I know that you'll want vengeance for one attacking our little sister, but revenge is not worth acting like Nexas and endangering the family further." he told her, he couldn't ignore that they were there, but if they were drained of blood, then the Hunters would know that they had underestimated the coven and that was all. They need to formulate a plan and do so carefully. They needed to make it look like a series of accidents or that they had a traitor in their unit.

Turning he began gathering his resources, making a mental inventory. Things were going to get messy before they got better.

User Image

Strigori
User Image

I-If ❞❞❞ I↘↘ wake in ↻↻ the m o r n i n g
❞❞I [ o n l y ] need ↗↗2 m-o--r--e M I R C L E S to be a saint
E-EVERYTHING I p r o m i s e d everyone I'd = = be❞❞❞❞
Well↘↘ I J-JUST ↗↗ a i n ' t ain't ain't ain't

oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory
          oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory

User Image
            Erika walked back to the house in silence. Arriving at the front door Erika opened it and walked inside. The first thing she did was go up the stairs and into her room to put away her backpack. A small sigh escaped her lips as she set her backpack next to her desk. I'll do homework later, theres not much anyway... Erika thought.

Erika wondered where her siblings were. The green headed Dante walked out of her room, closing the door gently behind her, and walked down the stairs to find her siblings. Even if she was out casted, she still loved her family. Erika found Elijah and Draikyn at least. They were both older than her. Elijah by a year and Draikyn by a few months since they were the same age. Erika then walked behind where the two sat and hugged them by their necks happily. "Hey Elijah, Hey Draikyn" Erika said, smiling at her two older siblings.

ooc:Sorta..short..
            Click on the first icon for Erika's outfit, second icon for her emotion, and third icon for music. ^^
            &&If I ((wake in the 「✹◞*morning ⋮❜
            Ionly needtwo`↻:more { miracles* } to be asaint!
            xx`★:everything I *promised everyone(!) I'd be
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWell I just ain't

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image
Ciaran

User Image
User Image

Ciaran let out a frustrated sigh, he decided now would be a good time to get his mind off things for a short spin and play nice with the Dantes for a little while. In particular, he knew that the name of the girl he was betrothed to, Erika.

Making his way back down the stairs, he gave his sisters an encouraging smile before looking to the three Dantes, "I'm sorry for not introducing myself sooner, there were things on my mind." he said, which was not far from the truth, "My name is Ciaran,I'm something of the ringleader, or trying anyway, of the Strigori family. I'm just sorry for the circumstances of our families coming together." he said, looking to the three with a sincere expression on his face.

User Image

Strigori
User Image

oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory
          oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory

User Image
            Erika let go of her brothers and sighed. A man came into the room and Erika recognized that it was Ciaran, her fiancee. The green-haired girl had taken the time to remember the Strigori's family members and what they looked like and what their name was. Not creepy at all, right? Erika gave him a polite smile as he introduced himself.
            "It's fine, don't worry about it," Erika said, "My name is Erika, pleasure to meet you Ciaran." Her emerald eyes on the man. Truthfully, Erika didn't like the whole arranged marriage thing. But since her parents had put it together, Erika didn't mind much. Since it was probably for a good reason. "Well, I don't mind as much. But I'm very thankful that you're letting us stay at your family's mansion." Erika said politely. And she was thankful, otherwise they would have to buy or rent a house for her family to live in. Erika would have been working her butt off to help pay for it too. And she really did hate work that she didn't enjoy.

ooc:Sorta..short..
            Click on the first icon for Erika's outfit, second icon for her emotion, and third icon for music. ^^
            &&If I ((wake in the 「✹◞*morning ⋮❜
            Ionly needtwo`↻:more { miracles* } to be asaint!
            xx`★:everything I *promised everyone(!) I'd be

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image
Ciaran

User Image
User Image

Ciaran smiled as Erika introduced herself, "The pleasure is mine Erika." he said, smiling, in truth, he had to admit she was quite pretty, with expressive emerald green eyes. He just hoped that she was as open as her eyes seemed to suggest. "In regards to you staying in the mansion, it is not a problem, we had plenty of space, and it would be unfair to expect you all to suddenly find a place closer in Maine." he said, smiling gently, almost as if the problems were melting away, but there was only so much he could do without the information he talked about telepathically with Aralyn.

Looking at her he said, "Have you seen the gardens yet? There's a lake at the edge of our property where you and your siblings are free to kayak or row on if you so desire. I personally like to read under the willow tree next to it." he said with a warm smile.

User Image

Strigori

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

۝۞☼♠Damien Strigori ♠☼۞۝

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Damien sighed as if the studied arranged marriage wasn't enough now we got hunters Damien got a blood sickle from the freezer and headed back to his room as he opened the door he saw sekka was awake.
"oh....your awake now um...."
Damien wasn't really sure what to say
▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out