Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor Count!

+1 ^.^ 0.86046511627907 86.0% [ 74 ]
-1 o.o? 0.13953488372093 14.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 86 ]

Dapper Streaker

User Image
yum_cupcake Trinity DanteXx yum_cupcake

Despite the overwhelming new set of information, Trinity smiled at Draikyn's words. She nodded. "Yeah..." It was then that she noticed the burns and his hands wrapped up. Her eyes widened in shock and realization. "Ohmygod, Draikyn! What happened?!" She reached out to touch, and then hesitated, deciding against that particular action. She didn't want to hurt her beloved little brother. A worried frown creased her brow as she looked up at him. "Did you go out in the sunlight? You should know better by now!" Worried and scolding at the same time. What a sister. Thanks to Trinity's researching, she was pretty knowledgeable in vampire lore now - both fact and fiction. "Oh! You probably need blood to help you heal, right?" She pushed her hair back behind her shoulder and tilted her head to the side, exposing her jugular. "Here. Just take some from me." She insisted.

Sparkly Friend

11,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Princess_Ashley91

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX𝕮𝔬𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔞 𝕯𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔢 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image
XYour pencil strokes, - - - so s t r o n g and so s u r e.
XXXXdo you make me endure this torture just to embarass?
XXXXXXXOr p e r h a p s to render me defenseless?

XXXXXXXXXX

XXXXKAELA2015XXXXXX- - - My L o c a t i o n : Hunters room.
XXXXXNOXXXSTEALINGXXX- - - What I am D o i n g : walking
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX- - - to Whom I am S p e a k i n g : Hunter,
XXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXYou t w i s t e d my fate with the family name
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTis' not me you write with your pencilXXXXX
XXXXQUOTE MEXXXXXXXthe girl you i m a g i n e is more fair, and more gentle

- - - She was happy that he liked the gifts, but surprised that he didnt question what exactly the art on them was. She had dodged a bullet, but without him knowing it, the sentimental bit of the gifts was gone. She knew he would ask eventually, when he figured out that she wasnt dumb enough to get a squiggly line for him for christmas

- - - Before she could explain his gift, he had already thanked her for it, and continued talking. another gift? yea, she loved to spoil those close to her, but she didnt expect even a single gift from anyone, much less two. He pulled out another jewelry box, much smaller than the last, and her heart dropped a bit, knowing what this probably was. She hoped that it wasnt an engagement ring. That would only cause problems because of the whole arranged marriage thing. Reluctantly, she took the box and opened it to find the ring which she dreaded. She still smiled, because it was a nice gift. It was beautiful, and fit her style perfectly. She wanted to put it on and see its fit, but she didnt want to send the wrong message accross if it was intended as an engagement ring.

((PS. She just got him the cufflinks and wall art, The ring is hers XD
                                                        Wearing ))
kaela2015

User Image

Hunter Strigori

Hunter knew she could never be his again and it ate him inside. "I was planning to give you that ring when the ball dropped on New Years Eve. Obviously I can't now but I still want you to have it. My brother is so lucky to be arranged with you, Delia. If we could get Ciaran to change the arrangement back to us then you'll be able to wear that ring and we could be as one but I don't know if he could do that since the lawyers reassign everyone." He could tell she was bittersweet about the ring and he knew it was because of the arrangement. She liked the ring but couldn't wear it since she was with Akocha now.

((Oops. I thought they were matching rings. Haha.))

Sparkly Friend

11,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Princess_Ashley91

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX𝕮𝔬𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔞 𝕯𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔢 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image
XYour pencil strokes, - - - so s t r o n g and so s u r e.
XXXXdo you make me endure this torture just to embarass?
XXXXXXXOr p e r h a p s to render me defenseless?

XXXXXXXXXX

XXXXKAELA2015XXXXXX- - - My L o c a t i o n : Hunters room.
XXXXXNOXXXSTEALINGXXX- - - What I am D o i n g : walking
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX- - - to Whom I am S p e a k i n g : Hunter,
XXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXYou t w i s t e d my fate with the family name
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTis' not me you write with your pencilXXXXX
XXXXQUOTE MEXXXXXXXthe girl you i m a g i n e is more fair, and more gentle

- - - She looked back at the box in her hands. "Our situation is different from others though. Its not like we want a change because we cant stand eachother... They just changed the arrangement too early. " she said looking back at him. "Maybe we should talk to Ciaran... Maybe he could fix this" she said. Akocha was nce and all, but she was already so close to Hunter after only a few months. She wasnt head over heels in love with him quite yet, but there was something there that she wasnt willing to give up to the decision of a group of lawyers..

((Wearing ))
kaela2015

Sulina

User Image

Hunter Strigori

Hunter walked close to her and gently placed his hand over her hand that held the engagement ring box. "I just want you to be happy, Delia. That's all I want." He smiled softly and wondered if there was anything his brother could do. Ciaran, are you doing anything right now? I need to talk to you. He hadn't used telepathy in a long time, let alone talked to the patriarch of their family.

Fanatical Bibliophile

User Image
~The Quiet Composer~
Draikyn Daringen Dante

What I am wearing: [Like what you see?] [Going for a Different Cuff.]

The moment had gone from a sweet, contemplative reunion to a worried inquisition within a matter of seconds. He sighed inwardly, chuckling aloud at his sister’s reaction when she noticed his fabric wrapped hands and his face. “I know, I know…” he said, trying to placate her as she continued worriedly scolding him for his apparent lack of foresight. It wasn’t like he was planning on getting second and third degree burns from two seconds worth of sunlight. “I do know better, but I was trying to stop Aralyn from leaving… She seems to be able to go in the sun now… and I just completely blanked on the fact that I can’t go out there anymore…” At least not without burning. Another fact that bugged the hell out of him, because Draikyn certainly enjoyed his sunlight. “I’m still new at this. It’s only been a month since I was changed, and I haven’t had too much practice with how gloomy its been outside.”

But as Trinity continued, coming up with what should have been a reasonable method to solve his problem and keep his fiancé from finding out about his horrible, klutzy moment, Draikyn felt horrified. He stared at his sister as he exposed her throat, encouraging him to take some of her blood to help heal himself. He found his icy blue eyes focusing on that sweet pulse point in her throat, knowing full well that relief could be just a few seconds away. He leaned into her, apparently taking her up on her offer, but when his cooler breathe reflected off her skin, he gasped and jerked away, pulling away from her. “N-no! Trinity… no…” he said quietly, shaking his head as he stood up from his position on the floor and crossed the room to keep the temptation away. “Trin… I’m not confident I can keep from killing you… and besides that… I’m still not good with blood. A haemophobic vampire, can you imagine such a thing?... So no, Trin. I’m fine. I’ll be fine…

Music is moonlight in the gloomy night of life. ~Jean Paul

<<OOC: >>

Nimble Faun

14,825 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
DJ Hope 1990
I can take a few tears now and then and just let 'em out
I'm not afraid to cry every once in a while...
Avalon Keelia Stigori
Even though going on with you gone still upsets me,
there are days every now and again I pretend I'm okay, but thats not what gets me!

What I'm wearing

What hurts the most, was being so close!
And having so much to say, and watching you walk away!

User Image
And never knowin, what could of been,
but not seeing that loving you is what I was trying to do.

Avalon blinked when Xander c ontinued to play with absolutely no worries - and even asked her to teach him how to do it. She shook her head, and smiled. Silly guy... She nimbly dodged snow balls, knowing it was cheating but... when this personality reigned, he was impressed by her vampiric abilities, not frightened by them. She reached down and grabbed a bunch of snow balls, in her arms and darted out from her fort, aiming snow balls that were so gently tossed, and yet still managing to break normally upon the fort. She laughed as she swiftly ran around, dodging his little projectiles easily and throwing her own...suddenly for the moment... having fun.

"Catch me if you can!"
She called out teasingly.

Fanatical Bibliophile

User Image
~The Persona Shifter~
Xander Emilio Dante

What I'm wearing: [Baby, It's Cold Outside.... <3 ]

He let out a boyish giggle, sweeping up his collection of his snowballs as he gave chase, jumping over his fort and throwing them at her, trying to hit her while she danced away. And then the challenge. Catch her if he could? She obviously didn’t know him all that well. At least not this aspect of his personalities. “Challenge Accepted.”

He grinned mischievously, dropping his snowballs, and bided his time. The second she danced too close to throw a snowball, he lunged, wrapping his arms about her waist as he went. Success! He knocked her into a snowbank, and tumbled down on top of her, effectively pinning her beneath his well built frame and the snow below.

He was panting from the effort playing like this caused him, his cheeks flushed in spite of the cold, his fingertips and lips slightly tinged blue. But his wide, childish eyes stared at her for a long moment before something more… demanding took over. He was in the right places as well…

He just couldn’thelp himself. The heat of the moment, the cool of the day… he bent down and locked his lips over hers, seeking that heat that he had been missing for the last few days.

We're all mad here... ~Lewis Carroll
Reminder: Aaron is the fliratious playboy. Alex is the angry thug. William is the logical intellect. But that is by no means a complete list...

Tipsy Bloodsucker

User Image

Adolpha Strigori ~ Amnesia Dante ~ Kayden Strigori ~ Alec Ross ~ Akira Strigori

Alec & Akira

The phone rang and Alec's heart lept as he looked at the message his heart sank. He wanted to bring a friend? Was it that silver haired man? Biting his lip he left out a heavy sigh. 'Go ahead Jayden, whoever you want.' he sent back before falling to his side with another sigh.He didn't want another person, he would end up a third wheel with another person there... Maybe it wouldn't be too bad. Crossing his fingers brought the blanket tighter around himself shivering a bit at the lack of heat in the house. The slowly growing fire had not yet filled his home, but it reflected off the lace and bows of the presents and made him smile, his eyes drooping a bit. How long would it be for his friend to get there? Maybe he would have time to take a nap. 'Come right in when you get here.' he told messaged him once again in case he was asleep when they entered, before allowing his body to go limp from exhaustion.

Nimble Faun

14,825 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
Serenity Alice Dante
What I am wearing

This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me, No!
Throw your sticks and stones Throw your bombs and your blows...
User Image

But you're never gonna break my soul.
This is a part of me that you're never gonna take away from me No!

She'd ignored Ciaran fro the moment, smacking his phone away from her spitefully.
"Don't pretend you care whats good for me and my family." She had snarled in a feral tone. But a voice called out her name. Serenity turned at Dapons voice and when she saw the blonde she closed her eyes as he wrapped his arms around her. He asked her what was happening and all she could do was tremble.

Ciaran's voice was taking charge of the situation and she turned her eyes glowing bright red.
"What he means to say is his littler sister nearly killed Jacob and I and he wants to get us in a situation where he can make it seem okay." She snapped, her rage building once more. "But I need to get him to get Jacob to the mansion so I can treat him. No doctors." She said stiffly. How she would do that with a broken arm...she had no idea. She turned and continued walking silently, slowly, her non broken arm wrapped around herself as if holding herself together. She was walking slowly. Though her insides felt better she felt weak from losing blood from her arm.

It seemed the baby took all her energy and strength as it was...add a broken arm and bumps and bruises and a bleeding hole in her arm and some serious emotional trauma... she felt like she was going to collapse.

Serenity's and Dapons Theme Song
User Image

Emilia Strigori

Emilia sighed as she took a walk in the park. Looking around she felt a bit lonely. Everyone at the park were either couples, friends or with their family. She on the other hand all alone. Letting out a soft curse, she didn't know why she even decided to go there when she would even feel so out of place like this. As she look up at the sky, her mind wondered off. She found herself thinking about the other night at that party that her sister had. And she somehow was thinking of a certain pink haired girl of whom she found really interesting.

Nimble Faun

14,825 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
I can take a few tears now and then and just let 'em out
I'm not afraid to cry every once in a while...
Avalon Keelia Stigori
Even though going on with you gone still upsets me,
there are days every now and again I pretend I'm okay, but thats not what gets me!

What I'm wearing

What hurts the most, was being so close!
And having so much to say, and watching you walk away!

User Image
And never knowin, what could of been,
but not seeing that loving you is what I was trying to do.

Avalon squealed when he tackled her, dropping her snowballs. Her blue-green eyes went wide. Apparently he'd been baiting her. Tricky man. They landed in the snow, her raven black hair sprawling out. Her light skin and black hair she looked like a disney princess there, laying under him. She looked up at him and smiled.
"Alright you win." She said. She noticed his lips were tinged blue and concern creeped into her eyes. Just how long had been out here in the cold. "Xan-" She was cut off when suddenly his mouth latched onto hers and her body tightened under his. Oh god...his lips.

Despite her worry for her sister and for him being to cold the heat of his mouth was undeniable. Her eyes slowly closed and it wasn't very long until she was seeking his kiss back, a small noise of satisfaction and need escaped into his mouth, her arms wrapping around Xander and gave him exactly what he wanted - for a moment.

Finally she yanked her head away, breathing heavily. Her face was flush red, for more then one reason, puffs of steam emitting from her mouth as she panted.
"X-Xander..." she whispered headily. "Please. Don't. You... you need to get warm. You're lips are blue. Lets go inside, get you warmed up, okay?" She was shaking, trembling under him. All she wanted was him, and all she wanted was to tell him exactly what she'd learned at the bar the other night with her brother. But..she couldn't. She knew he wouldn't be able to feel the same. She closed her eyes as confusion gripped her an concern, and need and want... and tears began to threaten her. What was with this dickhead!? She never cried so much in her life, and all of a sudden a pink haired boy took charge and just... made her feel like a weak little child?

Fanatical Bibliophile

User Image
~The Ex-Hunter Vampire Fledging~
Dapon Oscurarsi

What I'm Wearing: [Red, white and black]

His concerned, and very confused, scarlet eyes flicked between Ciaran and Serenity, his brow furrowing. Geesh. Neither of them answered his question. Ciaran would explain when they got to the house, and Serenity… wait… what did she say? “His sister did what?!” he snapped, a low, feral growl emitting from his throat as he jerked his head towards Ciaran, daring him to explain himself. “Which one?” he demanded. Anger was practically leeching off of him at the mere thought of one of his sisters attacking not only the woman he loved, but a pregnant woman at that! And her beloved little brothers.

He would have lunged already if Ciaran hadn’t been holding the boy. He wanted answers, not evasive explanations towards this bloody scene!

It was only Serenity stepping around him, obviously hurt and in pain, that calmed his anger down enough to think more rationally. He pinched the bridge of his nose, willing the glowing of his eyes to recede while he fought his innate temper. “You are going to explain the whole thing to me, Ciaran, the second we step foot in the manor. And you’re going to have to give me a hell of a good reason to not go after an obviously out of control vampire,” he growled.

He quickly caught up with Serenity, and slid his arms around her with a gentle grace that spoke levels of how much he loved her while halting her escape once more. “No doctor, that’s fine. But at least let me call Kamryn” he said, laying a gentle hand over her belly, indicating how worried he was about not only the two of them, but the third member of their party as well. He didn’t need to say anymore, or so he felt.

He sighed and took her non-broken arm in his hand, lowering his mouth to the wound and trying to focus. ‘Think healing thoughts…’ he reminded himself, and ran his tongue over the contours of the wound, praying that it would do the trick and close it. He struggled with the healing aspect of his vampirism, but with her help, he was doing better. Still, it was trial and error, and he barely spared the wound a second glance.

He turned his attention back to Serenity, surveying her with his worried scarlet eyes. Not liking the exhaustion and pain he saw in her eyes, he literally swept her off of her feet, carrying her bridal style in a position to put the broken arm against his chest for another layer of support until they could take care of it. “Hold on to me best you can, okay? I’m going to run, and then we’ll get you some blood and get you fixed up. The better you are, the better you can take care of Jacob, right?” He didn’t wait for her response, but turned on his heel, and, after casting a nasty look at the head of the house, ran for the house, taking great care not to jostle her.

They were at the house, and in a living room within a matter of minutes.

He set her down on the couch, and gave her a tender smile before darting off and finding a blood packet pantry to raid. There was usually tucked away in some closet or another… There it was… He grabbed a dozen of the freshest packets, and was back by Serenity’s side within just a few minutes. He settled down beside her and ripped one open with his teeth. “Here. Drink, okay? You'll feel better soon enough, and we'll get you to Jacob while I call Kamryn... okay?

The spirit, the will to win, and the will to excel are the things that endure. These qualities are so much more important than the events that occur~Vince Lombardi

Fanatical Bibliophile

User Image
~The Persona Shifter~
Xander Emilio Dante

What I'm wearing: [Baby, It's Cold Outside.... <3 ]

Despite her obvious attempt at resistance, it did not take long for the woman below him to return his kiss with a fervor that matched his own. He relaxed into the kiss with a smile, practically moaning into her mouth before she broke the kiss, leaving them both breathless, but he had to admit… it wasn’t a bad feeling to be breathless with her.

Oh gods what was this woman doing to him?

She started speaking, and her words didn’t entirely match her actions. Her words were full of concern, and, at least in this persona’s mind, intimate suggestion. But she was trembling, shaking, and was that… it seemed as though tears were brimming in her eyes. He sighed, sitting up and turning his head away as he shoved his hands in his pockets, seeking the warmth for at least his blue tinged fingertips, a wave of rejection racing over him. “Why are you pushing me away? I know I freaked out and snapped at you the other day, but you have to understand… You scare me. But I like you too.” Usually. “I really do. I really don’t want to loose you….”

We're all mad here... ~Lewis Carroll
Reminder: Aaron is the fliratious playboy. Alex is the angry thug. William is the logical intellect. Danny represents his childish side. But that is by no means a complete list...

<<OOC: Named a new personality! Danny is the childish side now. : ) Just FYI >>

Nimble Faun

14,825 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
DJ Hope 1990
Serenity Alice Dante
What I am wearing

This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me, No!
Throw your sticks and stones Throw your bombs and your blows...
User Image

But you're never gonna break my soul.
This is a part of me that you're never gonna take away from me No!

She paused again, looked up at Dapon as he wrapped his arms around her lovingly. She closed her eyes and bit her lip, trying not to cry. God, why did he make her want to be so vulnerable. She looked up at him, her curly brown hair seemed to be limp and lifeless around her face. As he healed her wound, she shuddered. She wanted to rip it away. She didn't want anyones mouth near her at all! But... this was Dapon. He wouldn't bite her. And the soothing feeling of his healing tongue soon eased the ebb and flow of her blood from her arm and she stared. Through the dark her nocturnal eyes saw that there was still an indention, and it seemed to be...scarred. The snow around them in the dark was getting darker and colder and she nodded to him wanting to call Kamyrn.

She sighed, looking down as he placed his hand on the bump in her body that their child dwelled within.
"That would be best... I was in pain, after... it.... attacked me." She couldn't even call Tsuki by anything then a derogatory word at the moment. The loathing she held. SErenity felt sick. She never thought she could hate a child but ...Tsuki's red eyes, her body covered in blood.. hurting her brother... breaking her arm and ...EATING that chunk from her arm, the laugh... Serenity shuddered and cringed, letting out a whimper, pushing out the image from her mind as Dapon picked her up. At once she felt utterly safe and she nodded as Dapon told her to try and hold on. Using her arm that wasn't broken she wrapped it around his neck and buried her face into his shoulder, tears leaking from her eyes as they ran. She prayed silently that Ciaran would follow suit, and bring her brother as quick as possible.

He set her down on the couch once they were in the mansion and she whimpered as he disappeared to find her blood. She felt alone, and vulnerable... what if they'd lost control of Tsuki? But he soon returned and handed her a pack that he opened and she took it with shaking hands. She choked it down, her stomach rolling. The child still didn't have a taste of her mothers usual diet. After drinking a few of them she couldnt take any more though the scar did not yet go away, and her arm did not repair. It still throbbed and ached. She pushed the packs away, looking like she was going to vomit (wouldn't that be lovely?)

"I can't. Dapon... we almost lost her tonight. Please go call Kamryn. Orrin... Orrin is a dragon." She said, her voice full of awe. "He...he saved her. I felt like we were being stabbed...here." She put his hand directly on the stop of the baby bump where the pain was. " She closed her eyes. "I... we... owe Orrin quite a debt for the life of our child." She said softly. "Where is Jacob...?" She seemed to be in and out of a dazed state, though... the blood seemed to slowly, much to slowly be working. Her eyes slowly became more focused, and she seemed to be struggling with it.

Serenity's and Dapons Theme Song

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces