Total Votes:[ 86 ]

Sparkly Friend

11,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX𝕮𝔬𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔞 𝕯𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔢 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image
XYour pencil strokes, - - - so s t r o n g and so s u r e.
XXXXdo you make me endure this torture just to embarass?
XXXXXXXOr p e r h a p s to render me defenseless?

XXXXXXXXXX

XXXXKAELA2015XXXXXX- - - My L o c a t i o n : her room
XXXXXNOXXXSTEALINGXXX- - - What I am D o i n g : calming down
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX- - - to Whom I am S p e a k i n g : nobody
XXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXYou t w i s t e d my fate with the family name
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTis' not me you write with your pencilXXXXX
XXXXQUOTE MEXXXXXXXthe girl you i m a g i n e is more fair, and more gentle

- - - Cordelia had calmed down. she tried Hunters number again. Im sorry, you have reached a number that is disconnected or no longer in service. please check your number and call again the broken record played... She wondered if he had gotten her packages. She called the post office. your packages are here for pickup, ma'am a woman told her... Things were getting worse. it wasnt long after that when she heard a voice asking about the lights. "Willow..." she muttered. she didnt waste any time bounding through the doors and down the stairs to Willow. "I think they are all up...." she told her. the tone of her voice clearly said something was bothering her.

- - - She needed to ask quickly. evey second is a moment wasted. She had something bigger on her mind than to notice that guy who had tried to fire her just a short time ago. "I'm extremely worried about Hunter. You went out with him today, right?... He isnt back yet. Ive been trying to call for a while now. His phone is disconnected. I called the post office to see if he had atleast made it there to pick up the packages I asked him to get. They said nobody has come for them. Hes not the kind of person who would just up and leave on his sisters birthday. Would you happen to know where he is? If hes gone anywhere? When he will be back? Anything at all?" she asked, desperatly hoping for an answer.

(((click here to read about the cake
                                                        Wearing ))

Nimble Faun

14,825 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image
What I am wearing:
User Image
Willow turned to Cordelia as she came up and she beamed at the girl, until she started to speak, she listened with narrowed eyes. What the hell? That WAS weird, and worry crept in through Willow as well, but the vampress smiled at the girl, and put a hand on her shoulder gently.
"It vill be ok. I did go out wiv 'im, hum, but come to zink of it, I left wivout him because he disappeared, and I could not find him again." She said, frowning. "Perhaps he just got shy. He was trying to find a nice piece of jewelry for you...I vill try him telepathically again. See if he answers..."[/b] SHe closed her eyes and reached specifically for her brother, Hunter. She tilted her head, and found it blocked.
"Vell dat is strange..." She said sighing. "Cordy, do not worry ok? Perhaps der is somving he is having to take care of...." She said, giving the girl a hug. "Oh, and my brozer, Akocha, the one who fired you earlier. He told me what happened. Do not mind him. He's been out of ze country for a long time and had not 'eard of ze family's circumstances." She said gently.[b] "I vill keep trying, I will let ze ozer siblings know zat if zey see him, to tell 'im to contact you. How rude of 'im, to worry a sweet girl like you." ]She said, reaching out to the rest of her family members, including Ciaran

Hunter is missing. I cannot contact him through the mind link. His phone is disconnected if you see him, let him know that Cordelia is worried, and bring his silly butt home.

She told her siblings through the mental connection

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂.▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image
User Image
User Image
I can't help but fight for that I believe in. I am made of nothing but passion!

Fanatical Bibliophile

User Image
~The Quiet Composer~
Draikyn Daringen Dante

What I am wearing: [Checking] [Me Out?] [Yes. I have a piercing]

Well, that made sense. If he had been having problems at home, who else would he have turned to? The best friend (and love interest) would have been more than sufficient. It made sense for Ryu to have his own room, but a part of him half-way hoped that the room had been claimed by one of his siblings. Draikyn wouldn't mind moving in with Aralyn, giving up his room if necessary, as Carlie suggested. A little color rose in his ears at the thought, but he tried to keep the shy embarassment in check. But, considering how fast she brought that up, perhaps she wasn't ready for that step either.

At least, with him on the first floor, Ryu would be a decent distance away from his fiance, if he ever regained his human form.

Both Carlie and Ryu seemed okay with Draikyn stealing her for a race, which made it all that much more sweet when she accepted his challenge. Ryu counted them off, and Aralyn was off like a bolt with Draikyn right on her heels. He gave an exhilarated laugh at the sheer speed. Since he discovered his enjoyment for running while human, he found rather enjoyed this part of being a vampire. Speed. Glorious speed.

Aralyn had beaten him easily, arriving at the cliffside waterfall a good long time before he did. He shrugged his shoulders in a way that plainly said there was nothing else he could do before turning to the cliff itself, looking out over the water in the darkening evening. Even with the absence of the sun, this was still a beautiful view. He breathed in a quiet sigh, a quiet smile breaking over his face. It wasn't the evening he had planned by any stretch of the imagination, and it had taken a turn for the worse, but it was one that he had enjoyed for the most part. Definately a night to remember. He turned back to her, his gaze sliding over her in the moonlight. "Do we really have to go back?"

Music is moonlight in the gloomy night of life. ~Jean Paul

<<OOC: >>

Fanatical Bibliophile

User Image
~The Ex-Hunter Vampire Fledging~
Dapon Oscurarsi

What I'm Wearing: [My norm]

He growled at her, slamming her back to make a forceful retort with the tip of his stick when he heard the lock on the car pop and out came his beloved, in all her beautiful rage. He blinked, surprised, as she approached, and starting yelling at the two of them.

Used to be? s**t. He shot her a look, desperately hoping she would catch it and stop talking before the past tense was picked up on there. But she seemed to miss his look, and barrelled right on.

Serenity took advantage of his surprise and bafflement and worked her way in between the two of them, grabbing Alice's ear as if she were a child and pulling her away for a moment. Growling, Dapon stepped with her, seizing Alice's hands so she couldn't raise the weapons she held and use them against his beloved. Each of her words brought a twitch of a smile on his face as he tried not to start laughing. Did Serenity really not understand just how dangerous this was? This woman was a heartless monster, and had proved it time and time again. Even with his vow to never hurt a human, this woman had threatened Serenity, and he would have never allowed that to happen.

After threatening her herself, Serenity let her go and backed off, snarling. Dapon followed her with his eyes before pulling both of Alice's wrists together in one hand. Serenity might be okay with just letting her run free, but Dapon certainly wasn't. He slid out of his waistband and starting binding her hands behind her back, jerking her around rather harshly. "Drop it, Alice" he hissed in her ear as he pulled the binds tighter. "You'll never be able to prove it, so just drop it, or I will make an exception to my rule."

Satisfied, he thrust her away from him and crossed to Serenity's side, gently placing a hand over hers as it rested over her rib. "Hey... are you alright?" he asked, a genuine concern shining in his eyes.

The spirit, the will to win, and the will to excel are the things that endure. These qualities are so much more important than the events that occur~Vince Lombardi

Dapper Streaker

User Image
~Aralyn Strigori~

User ImageRyu watched as the two tore off into the forest, heading for a place that looked quite familiar. The cliff where he had taken and shown Aralyn when he had taken her out in the first truck he got. It was a few months after his brother had been killed by her family. Aralyn had still been in a depressed daze, and Ryu had been trying to get her to cheer up. The sight of the full moon hovering over the great expanse of the sea, reflected in it's dark surface like a mirror had brought her out of her funk. He loved seeing her like that. Loved seeing the moon light up her eyes, and a smile light up her face. He gave an inward sigh, stood, and shook his body off, figuratively also shaking away such thoughts. There was no way she had ever returned his feelings. And no way that she would return them in the future. She was far too happy with Draikyn, and with Ryu like this... He glanced down at his furry new body. There was no way. He looked up at Carlie with curious golden eyes. "I get the feeling that they won't be back for us, so I'll just head back with you. With this new nose, I can follow their scent back to the cars."

Aralyn couldn't help but laugh as she felt the wind rushing past her, through her hair. "See ya at the finish line, fledgling!" She laughed, saluting Draikyn before she shot ahead, beating him to the cars.

She sat on the hood of the Jeep, her body bathed in moonlight as she stared out at the water, hearing the rush of the waves far, far below, waiting for Draikyn to get there. She looked over, smiling warmly as Draikyn arrived. When he asked if they really had to go back, her smile turned into a coy little smirk. She slipped her body off the Jeep and sauntered over to him, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him close to her. "Not if you don't have to." His scent was intoxicating, threatening to push her over the edge. She nuzzled her face into his neck, bathing in his scent, tickling his neck. "Draikyn... I need you to know my answer..." She whispered huskily against his neck. She pulled back, staring up into his eyes deeply, a soft smile tilting up the corners of her lips. "My answer is yes." With that, she leaned up, pressing herself to him tightly, and kissed him. Desire, want, need, all these things were portrayed in her kiss. She wanted him. She needed to be with him.

Nimble Faun

14,825 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
Serenity Alice Dante
What I am wearing

This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me, No!
Throw your sticks and stones Throw your bombs and your blows...
User Image

But you're never gonna break my soul.
This is a part of me that you're never gonna take away from me No!

Serenity huffed when Dapon tied the huntress up.
"I will be fine when you two make up and realize you're on the same team. And when I get something to eat. I am craving Mexican food." She said in miffed and grumpy voice. She walked to Alice and crouched in front of her.
"Now I don't know what kind of history you two have. But you are both hunters. You guys both go and kill the bad creatures and protect humankind right? So this is SILLY. People who fight for the same cause shouldn't be at odds..." She said sadly. "And you REALLY shouldn't destroy other peoples CARS!" She huffed. "Dapon she might have more weapons on her. How are we going to get to the Stigori's?" She asked, pouting a bit in his direction.

Serenity's and Dapons Theme Song

Fanatical Bibliophile

User Image
~The Silent Son~
Akocha Strigori

What I'm Wearing: It matters not.

He tensed drastically at her sudden attacking hug. Seeing as he was so rarely home these days, usually spending scads of time completely alone, Akocha was not used to any sort of physical affection. Not that he didn't like it. After a moment, her wrapped his arms around her, a smile growing on his face. He certainly missed her too. And yeah. The rest of the family too. "You'll get yourself filthy hugging me like that, Lexi..."

Seemed he owned a lot of apologies tonight. First to that girl he had 'fired', and to the family that he hadn't been around to try and support during their darkest hour. And now here he was, fresh with a new round of pain, arriving on his little sister's birthday. Just peachy.

He nodded, pouring himself another mug of coffee while reaching up and grabbing a clean one. That girl... Yes, yes. He would go apologize, give her some coffee to make up for his rudeness, and then go take a very long, very hot shower.

He sighed, picking up both mugs in one hand (his was a lovely burnt orange color, the fresh one was blue) and following Willow back to the party room. There, he spotted the red headed human entering a deep conversation with his sister. When they broke apart, he came over, and tapped the girl's shoulder to get her attention. When she turned, he offered her the mug, giving her an apologetic smile. He mouthed the words, and hoped she understood, since he couldn't exactly be verbally apologetic.

The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will. ~Vince Lombardi

Fanatical Bibliophile

User Image
~The Persona Shifter~
Xander Emilio Dante

What I'm wearing: [What cha think?]

His mind, for the second time in the space of just a few hours, had completely forgotten that he needed to be working on decorating, making sure things were perfect for this party. The first he had been in charge of. Period. (Who said he was too unstable to plan a party?!) He didn't care about it in the least. Her scent, her flesh, her weight, he wanted it all. His teasing hands and gentle caresses could easily testify to that.

But at her words, he froze. She wanted to... heal his wound?

But he knew exactly what that entailed. Her mouth, pressed against the back of his bloody head. Drinking his blood. Something he had sworn that he would never allow her to do. Ever. Sure, she had promised that it wouldn't hurt him if ever he wanted her to try, if he ever allowed her to. That it didn't always feel bad. It was worth a shot, right? Especially if it would really healed the wound that was seeping into the towel he had given her.

No... He couldn't take that chance. If she was wrong, if she lost control... the end could come so easily. And he might even like it.

"N-no..." he said, his voice shaking. His hands had stilled completely on her, and all flirtatious intonations in his voice were gone. "I-It's not a... trust... issue... It's just... No. You can't" he whispered.

He pulled back, color seeping into his face a little as he averted his eyes. "There's a first aid kit in my bag upstairs. There'll be m-materials to make stitches in there..."

We're all mad here... ~Lewis Carroll
Reminder: Aaron is the fliratious playboy. Alex is the angry thug. William is the logical intellect. But that is by no means a complete list...

Sparkly Friend

11,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX𝕮𝔬𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔞 𝕯𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔢 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image
XYour pencil strokes, - - - so s t r o n g and so s u r e.
XXXXdo you make me endure this torture just to embarass?
XXXXXXXOr p e r h a p s to render me defenseless?

XXXXXXXXXX

XXXXKAELA2015XXXXXX- - - My L o c a t i o n : the house
XXXXXNOXXXSTEALINGXXX- - - What I am D o i n g : discussing
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX- - - to Whom I am S p e a k i n g : Willow, Akocha
XXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXYou t w i s t e d my fate with the family name
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTis' not me you write with your pencilXXXXX
XXXXQUOTE MEXXXXXXXthe girl you i m a g i n e is more fair, and more gentle

- - - Cordelia accpted the hug. She needed one. Knowing that he had gone out to buy her some jewelry, it was no surprise, but what did he have to do hat required blocking everyone out? "Thank you, Willow..." she said

- - - She left the hug when she felt a ligt tapping on her shoulder. She turned to see the man who tried to fire her holding out a mug. she paused. What did this mean, exactly? was it a peace offering? was he going to "Accidentally" drop it and spill it on her? was it poisoned? was it laced with drugs or blood? she didnt know. then she saw his face... looked fairly apologetic... then he mouthed the words... he looked fairly sincere, but why couldnt he just say it?... well, she had never heard him speak a word, so she just accepted the apology. "Its alright... Just a little misunderstanding between us... thats all" she said, accepting the mug, and drinking a bit.

(((click here to read about the cake
                                                        Wearing ))

Fanatical Bibliophile

User Image
~The Quiet Composer~
Draikyn Daringen Dante

What I am wearing: [Checking] [Me Out?] [Yes. I have a piercing]

He smiled gratefully when she said they didn't have to return if they had nothing to do at the moment. That was good. He had done his part with the party planning, keeping the little girl out of trouble that morning, so now it was someone else's turn. He had bigger moments to return to.

Like this one in progress. He wrapped his arms about her waist, closing his eyes as she nuzzled into his neck. Goddess, he loved this woman. Beautiful, intoxicating, and his. It was moments like these that he was absolutely sure of that. She was his, and he was hers. No question.

She... what? Needed him to know? Now? He blinked, his breathe stilling in his chest as she pulled back. Time seemed to still once more, but it didn't matter to him. Holding her here...

Those four little words were probably the most important things he could ever hear in his life. The smile they brought to his face was larger than life, happier than anything he had ever felt before. Joyous occasion. She said yes! She would marry him. On their terms, and not the wills.

There were so many things he wanted to say to her, but he couldn't find the words before she silenced his attempts with a deep, passionate kiss, which he eagerly returned. His love, his passion, his joy fueled that kiss, his arms pulling her back in, closer to his frame. No way was he letting this one go. Not now. Not ever. When they broke apart, his smile grew. "You have no idea what that means to me, Aralyn... Those four littler words. Especially that last one." he told her, the unadulterated bliss ripping through his features. His long fingers brushed a few flyaway strands of her firey red lock off of her glowing, milky white skin. The fingers lingered on her skin, so grateful that tonight turned out the way it had. "Thank you.... I love you. Much more than I can ever dream of saying" He leaned back into her, his mouth finding hers once more. He might not be able it... but maybe there were other ways. He could show her.

And he had a pretty good idea of how exactly he could do that right now.

Music is moonlight in the gloomy night of life. ~Jean Paul

Nimble Faun

14,825 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
I can take a few tears now and then and just let 'em out
I'm not afraid to cry every once in a while...
Avalon Keelia Stigori
Even though going on with you gone still upsets me,
there are days every now and again I pretend I'm okay, but thats not what gets me!

What I'm wearing

What hurts the most, was being so close!
And having so much to say, and watching you walk away!

User Image
And never knowin, what could of been,
but not seeing that loving you is what I was trying to do.

Avalon looked at Xander, her blue eyes were full of sadness then, but she quietly nodded.
"You will have to come with me. I won't leave you alone, bleeding like that." She looked up at him before she got up however, and let out a little soft sigh, then reached up and gave him a gentle kiss, her hands gently stroking his cheeks again. When she pulled away from him, she gave him a sad little smile. She knew what he was afraid of...and he had every right to feel that way after what some of her siblings had done to him. still it made her sad that he would always be afraid of her. Still, what could she do other then continue to not betray him?
"I would never hurt you Xander..I wouldn't be able too...I couldn't stand to lose you...and I'd hurt myself before I hurt you. Come on...lets go." She said, standing up, and offering her hand to him.
Carlie

User Image

User Image

Carlie cast a cleansing spell over the area, one that would lift the darkness drawn through her relative's magic. One to relieve the eerie feeling that letting it linger would bring.

Listening to Ryu she smiled, "Well, this seems to have interrupted an important moment to Draikyn. That engagement ring wasn't on her finger before she came to the waterfall." she said, "Let's head back, but not too quickly. Let them have their moment." she pointed out.

Satisfied that anything left of Katalina was gone she began making her way back, slowly adapting to what had been thrust upon her. This big a change... no wonder Aralyn was so upset about nothing feeling right when her strength was stolen from her.

User Image

Salvatore

Wearing
Seamus

User ImageSeamus listened, "It was a first draft of one for you to look at. You have been so busy practicing that I spoke it over with your coach. Legal-ese aside, it is offering you covering your coach's fees, costume costs, paying for you to use the rink, any music licenses you require, and transport. I included security as well, you now know I am strong for my frame, I also have Janice agreeing to be your physiotherapist." he answered, "I also included an overview of the business portfolio I mentioned, so you could tell us what products you don't mind promoting, and some of the charities we support, there are some that are around sports so maybe that would be for you." he explained. "I know it is a tall order, but it didn't taken me long to see you felt threatened in your dreams. That affects your performance in its own right." he told her, smiling. "I know how frustrating it is to have something threatening your future, I wanted to free you of that so you didn't have to think about it." he said, he was a background person. "If there is anything I missed I wanted to know in advance, plus give you something to show your old sponsor." he told her, smiling, just in case he thought she was bluffing when she dropped the bombshell.

Strigori

Dapper Streaker

User Image
~Aralyn Strigori~

Aralyn giggled at Draikyn's enthusiasm. "I love you, too." She whispered, smiling as their lips met once more in a passionate kiss. She pulled herself to him, and lost herself in the lust and the passion....

Ryu watched Carlie silently as she worked her cleansing spell, his fluffy tail swishing back and forth absently. "Come on. Let's get going." He mumbled inside her head, not bothering to respond about the engagement ring, or about the couple that had run ahead.

After just half and hour of lovemaking in the Jeep, Aralyn slipped her clothes back on, catching her breath as she looked over lovingly at Draikyn. She reached out with the hand that held the ring, and took his hand in hers, kissing the backs of his knuckles. "I love you, Draikyn." She said softly, reaching up with her other hand and placing it gently on his cheek.

A few minutes after Draikyn and Aralyn were both finished and dressed, Ryu and Carlie arrived. Ryu sniffed, and then sneeze. "Really, guys?" He whined, rolling his golden eyes. "You guys are rediculous. I'm riding with Carlie." He said, trotting over to Carlie's car and sitting down next to the passenger door, waiting expectantly.
User Image
Carlie

User Image

User Image

Carlie nodded and went with Ryu, making her way down to see the couple, "Well, I'm glad my gut told me to take my time." she remarked, a hand on her hip. "Keep this up and the twins will have a cousin as well as Dante and Serenity's kid for a playmate." she quipped, sure, as much as they deserved some time together, could they try to think about protection?

Unlocking her car she opened the door for Ryu. "You guys ready to head home?" she asked. This probably felt all levels of weird, but she remarked to him, "You're the one that couldn't rest until you saw Aralyn was OK." she said, sparing him the saying about making beds. Given the circumstances, she reckoned it would just make things awkward.

User Image

Salvatore

Wearing

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out