+1 ^.^ 0.86046511627907 86.0% [ 74 ]
-1 o.o? 0.13953488372093 14.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 86 ]

Fanatical Bibliophile

User Image
~The Ice Princess~
Liliana "Lili" Dante

What I'm Wearing: [One of Seamus' old T-shirts and a pair of boxer shorts]

She followed his gaze to the bloodied bathrobe that lay on the edge of his desk, and sighed. At least he covered her up, she supposed, though the idea of him even seeing her like that even for a moment was unnerving. It was one thing with her brother. She knew there wasn't any sort of romantic interest there, and there never would be (at least she hoped there wouldn't), but with Seamus? They were affianced. They were not related, meaning that he could just be another of those guys that just decide that they want to get into the figure skaters pants, screw around, and then run off. No, he didn't really seem like the type, but, then again, nor had Zee. She loved him, and she had thought that he had loved her too... and then...? They screwed around and he bolted, leaving her shattered, brokenhearted and distrusting. The end.

Getting an eyefull, however brief, would probably throw fuel on the fire.

"Tunnel vision" she repeated suspiciously, not entirely buying it. He was a guy. She couldn't think of a single guy that hadn't taken the opportunity to do more than just briefly glance at a woman's body when she was so scantily clad. And now she was sitting here, in what she could only assume were pieces of his own wardrobe. She raised her eyes, looking at him with a sad gaze as she shifted uneasily again, subconsciously raising one arm to try and protect her modesty. "You've told me before that you have quite the memory for detail... Even if you were focused on other things... I'm sure you saw more than enough..."

Without strength and courage it's really hard to perform at the highest levels of international figure skating, because you're alone on the ice and you only have seven minutes over two nights to prove yourself. ~Scott Hamilton

<<OOC: >>
Seamus

User ImageSeamus listened, "You really think of men as thinking with their dicks don't you?" he said, sounding a little hurt. "I'm Gray-A OK? I don't get turned on by a girl's body and nor do I prioritise it highly enough to have a lot of thoughts on the subject." he said, "I pushed it aside mentally once I got you in the bath robe because it's not high on my list. The thing that draws me to you are your eyes Lili, they're expressive and they're especially lovely when you're happy." he said, looking away. "Long story short, I don't recall the details about it because they meant so little to me that I didn't take it in beyond 'I need to wrap her up so she doesn't get sick'. I have a keen eye for detail, yeah, but I don't have a photographic memory, I'm able to shove things that I don't think are important so far out of my mind they're almost forgotten. Truth be told, I wasn't thinking about it until you brought it up."

Sighing, he said, "Sorry, it's a bit of a raw nerve. I was bullied at high school because people thought I was gay, the reason? I wasn't chasing skirts, that's it."

Strigori

((Giving DJ a chance to answer before replying as Ciaran again))
Carlie

User Image

User Image

Carlie listened, "We'll figure something out, maybe a basket just outside Aralyn's room so he can keep watch." she suggested. Somehow, with him having a soul with human memories, Aralyn was not going to want him inside her or Drai's room, especially since she knew that the two were no doubt going to want their intimate moments.

Turning to the ashes that were left of Katalina, she scooped them into her hand and walked towards the cliff, with the ocean below, "Though you were a traitor, we are all the same in death. No one deserves to pass on without some form of funeral rite. We all come from the goddess, and to her we return, as a drop of rain comes from and returns to the ocean. Requiescat in pace Katalina, may the love of the divine cleanse your soul." she said softly, before releasing her hand and scattering the ashes to the crashing waves below. It wasn't much, but it was all she could do.

User Image

Salvatore

Wearing

Anxious Browser

User Image
Alice Montgomery
Hunter

Alice saw Dapon coming at her again. But it was too late. He had grabbed her shoulder with that unbearable vampiric strength. She cried out in pain and fumbled around in her pockets with her free hand. Silver pocket knife. She squirmed in attempt to get out of his reach, but failed. "Do what you will it won't solve anything. There's more where I came from," she spat at him.

Dapper Streaker

User Image
~Aralyn Strigori~

"Hey! I don't have flees!" Snapped Ryu right before lifting his back leg and scratching behind his head with his back paw. After a few moments, Ryu froze in realization. "Fine. I'll take a damn bath. He grumbled, lowering his head and ears as he led the way out of the cave.

Aralyn laughed as she followed him, nodding to the other two to follow her. She stopped, though, as she saw the tension in Draikyn's fist. She saw and smelled a hint of her blood, and realization hit her. She stepped over to him and reached out, pried his hand open, and wiped the blood off his palm onto her skirt. She smiled warmly at her fiancee. She held his hand in hers, and leaned up and gave him a reasuring peck on the cheek. "Come on. Let's go home." She said softly, pulling him with her to follow Ryu.

Upon the mention of where Ryu would stay, Aralyn grinned cheekily. "I could get one of my brothers to make him a nice dog house." She teased. She laughed again when she heard an indignant "Hmph!" in her head. "Nah. We'll figure something out. Maybe we'll put a doggie door on one of the guest rooms." She said seriously as she pulled Draikyn up to walk in step with Ryu, patting the wolf-dog's head with her free hand, which happened to be the same hand where the ring resided. Ryu felt the hardness of the ring patting his skull. He looked up, seeing the ring, seeing how Aralyn and Draikyn were walking hand in hand. "Congratulations." His voice echoed in just Draikyn's head so that neither of the girls could hear him.User Image

Aralyn watched Carlie dispose of Katalina's ashes in a make-shift sort of funeral rite. The wind caught the ashes and flung them out to sea, while Aralyn's long scarlet hair blew up around her like a crimson whirlpool.

Fanatical Bibliophile

User Image
~The Ice Princess~
Liliana "Lili" Dante

She shifted uneasily at his snippy response, looking away in frustration. Yes. Almost every young single man she had ever come in contact with had one interest in their tiny brains and that was catching a piece of tail. To them, Lili had just been another one of their games. So of course she had thought of them in such a way. Boys with one track minds.

Her eyes? She blinked, glancing at him in surprise. No one had ever said anything like that to her. Ever. It was more than just a little unnerving to hear.

She sighed softly, leaning back into the pillows, ignoring the food he had brought her, her arm still held self-consciously across her chest. She was still uncomfortable about him. In more than one sense. "I'm sorry. It's just... almost every single guy I have met... well. They were like Daniel. Even Zee..." she paused, the pain palpable on her face and in her tone. "Every guy I have ever had an interest in has ended up being a skirt chaser. Why would you be any different?"

She froze when she realized what she just said. She had halfway admitted that she liked him. Or... at least... she had liked him. SHe regathered herself, hoping he wouldn't say anything, and brushed a stray lock of her hair out of her eyes in a slow, deliberate movement. "I'll admit, I might have been wrong. I'm sorry"

Without strength and courage it's really hard to perform at the highest levels of international figure skating, because you're alone on the ice and you only have seven minutes over two nights to prove yourself. ~Scott Hamilton

Seamus

User ImageSeamus listened, "I'm sorry to hear your luck with men's been poor in the past." he said softly, deciding to leave it at that, her words did suggest to him there was a hope, and that was enough for him. "To be honest, if I had my way, people who slept around would be punished by castration."

He paused, before looking at her, his eyes soft, "You're too good for men like that, you're passionate, intelligent, and strong, and it shows in your practices, believe me." he told her, smiling, "Anyway, you just worry about getting better, some iron rich food and some sleep and you should be right as rain in no time, and if you need anything from me, just ask." he told her, smiling warmly.

Strigori

Fanatical Bibliophile

User Image
~The Quiet Composer~
Draikyn Daringen Dante

What I am wearing: [Checking] [Me Out?] [Yes. I have a piercing]

He had been distracted, lost in thought, when Aralyn approached him, seizing and prying open his hand to examine the blood that smeared therer before wiping it on her skirt. "You know me too well..." he said sheepishly, smiling. He appreciated every second with her, every action and reaction, all the more. His tension visibly eased a little, though not entirely. It was almost as if he could feel what little remained there, and would have to wait until he could get something to clean up with. The waterfall, perhaps, if they stopped and grabbed the cars. "But yes, let's go home." He fell easily into step with the others, grateful for her steadying hand in his.

Carlie and Aralyn discussed the possibilities of where to put Ryu (much to Ryu's indignation) as they started the walk out of the cavern and into the night. "There's actually some guest rooms left?" he quipped, chuckling. He would have thought that all of them were gone, what with the influx of his family invading their home. Just how big was their home? "Get Xander involved, and I'm sure he could make a pretty posh doggie room..."

An echoing congratulations in his head pulled him from his revelry as Carlie paused to give rites to the fallen wicked witch. Recognizing the voice, he glanced down at the wolf in surprise. That really had not been the reaction that he had been expecting when the ring was discovered. Was it his way of giving his blessing? Or was it a bitter resentment? It was so hard to pick up on tonal cues when it echoed as such.

Not confident in his mental communication skills, Draikyn offered a grateful, shy smile to the wolf. He would have to tell him the circumstances later, and hope for the best. For now though....

The makeshift funeral subsided, and Draikyn turned on his heel with the rest of the group, half-following Ryu through the cave until the reached the freshness of the night air. He took a deep breathe, closing his eyes, grateful to see this night again. Things could have been so much worse, and he knew it. He gave Aralyn's hand a tight squeeze, no longer concerned that he would hurt her. She was just as if not stronger than he was.

Hmm. Was she faster?

Curiousity got the best of him, and he turned an apologetic look to Carlie and Ryu, who wouldn't be able to keep up, before turning back to Aralyn. "I'll race you?" he offered, his voice not conveying the challenge properly. He swallowed and tried again. "To the cars," he clarified, his face twisting into a cocky, devious smile. The speed was one of the things about being a vampire that he rather enjoyed. "I think I'll outstrip you easily" Ah there it was. There was the challenge.

Music is moonlight in the gloomy night of life. ~Jean Paul

Fanatical Bibliophile

User Image
~The Younger Twin~
Jayden Elias Strigori

What I'm wearing: [Playing up the Eyes][Bracelet]

He recognized the tone in the man's voice as a mirror of his own, and had to bite his tongue to keep from retaliating. Jayden was in no mood to put up a fight or even a mild argument. Especially not here. He cast a sideways glance at the door he stood before and sighed. "Studying abroad is always nice. My twin brother and I... well. We came back from a year's long sabbatical in Australia just a few months ago" he said quietly, the pain of even refering to his beloved twin brother evident in his voice. Kayden was a hard person to even vaguely refer to, even now. It probably would be like that for the rest of his life, since he would never see him again. He brushed off the thought, turning back to the man and his sister and giving them both a pained half-smile, one of the few he had given over the past few weeks. "We didn't get much studying done though. He kept checking out the local sports, and I went with painting. We learned of our parents deaths and the subsequent engagements when we got here." He still didn't miss Father. And probably never would, but he did feel a slight pang of lonliness and loss when he thought about his mother. She had accepted him back then. Sure, she might not have stood up to Father, but she showed her support for his choices and love in her own ways.

He shook his head, the smile fading from his face. "If you've been gone as long as it sounds, I'm sure you two have a lot of catching up to do" he said quietly, his eyes dropping away as though he was shy when in truth he was just in pain and was longing for an escape. Any escape. "And I should get myself cleaned up, or Avalon might have my head on a platter at the party... and somehow... fun though that might be, I don't think Tsuki would appreciate it." The chuckle was forced and foreign sounding when it escaped his throat. He took a step, moving around them with ease. "I'll let you two get to it. If you'll excuse me..."

All art is but imitation of nature. ~Lucius Annaeus Seneca

<<OOC: Tsuki's present, waiting in Amelia's car >>
Carlie

User Image

User Image

Carlie fired Ryu a smirk, "Come on, you are in a dog that clearly looks like he has been living wild for some time, you're going to need a bath, flea treatment, and shots." she told him.

Hearing the two she suggested, "Why don't you two share a room and let him have the other one?" granted, it might mean deciding to cull their stuff, but she was sure a double bed and an extra wardrobe wouldn't be hard to obtain.

Carlie chuckled as Draikyn challenged Aralyn to a race. Seeing Draikyn's look she gave a wave off as if to say it was fine. It was clear that they needed a moment, so maybe she'd cast a cleansing spell over the cave, clear the dark magic that Katalina had drawn. It would give them a little time to themselves.

User Image

Salvatore

Wearing

Fanatical Bibliophile

User Image
~The Ice Princess~
Liliana "Lili" Dante

Castration. That would work. And permanently end the problem of the men out there only searching for booty calls. Not only for her, but for all women out there subjected to the problems she had had. She wasn't so shallow as to think she was the only person who had such interactions with the opposite sex. No, she knew of way too many, of both genders, that were subjected to booty calls. Castration would be a prime choice. Too bad it wouldn't be legal or ethical.

She sighed, shaking her head, picking up the fork and forcing herself to take a bite of the Mediterranean salad he had made brought her. It was delicious as it appeared, but Lili's appetite just seemed to be waning. She didn't think she was all that, though it was what she was striving to be. Such traits would certainly help her to the top of her game, and then maybe she wouldn't be in such a situation as ensuring she was going to world's and then some. All to ensure she had continued sponsorship so she could save her dream, her livelyhood, her life.

Something nagged at the back of her mind, however, as he prompted her ask if she needed something. Well, might as wel. Even if... even if things had changed so drastically since he had decided. "That paperwork you brought to and left at the hospital this morning. It was a contract, wasn't it?" she began, lifting her grey eyes and studying him, trying to read his physical reaction. "Were you serious about that? Without knowing my terms or all that goes into it? You drew one up? Or am I just... reading too much into it?" HIghly likely, but she had seen the paperwork. It had looked like a contract, much like the one she had signed a few years ago with her current sponsor. So that's what it had to be, right?

Dapper Streaker

User Image
~Aralyn Strigori~

"I like Aralyn's idea. Just make a dog-door in my old room so I don't have to deal with attempting to open an actual door with no thumbs." Ryu sent his thoughts to the entire group. "Sounds like a decent plan to me. We did keep your old room in tact, even though you haven't used it in ages." Said Aralyn, smiling. She looked to Draikyn as she explained. "Ryu use to have kind of a hard time coping with his home situation, so sometimes he would stay at our place. His room is one of the few on the first floor. There's only a few guest rooms on the first floor, and they're not used all that often, so my mom and dad just gave him one to use as his room if he ever wanted to stay over."

Aralyn grinned at the awkward challance Draikyn presented her. She was about to accept, but then remembered Carlie and Ryu, not wanting to leave them behind. She looked at Carlie curiously, and smiled gratefully when Carlie gave them a dismissive wave. She looked down at Ryu and ruffled the fur on his head. "Watch out for her, ok?" Ryu nodded, trotting over and sitting by Carlie, watching the two vampires. Then grinned over at Draikyn, her muscled tensed and ready. "You're on, slowpoke!""On your mark, get set, GO!" Aralyn took off like a shot, adrenaline rushing through her veins, giving her an intense thrill. DAMN it was so good to be a vampire again!!!User Image

Nimble Faun

14,825 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Serenity Alice Dante
What I am wearing

This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me, No!
Throw your sticks and stones Throw your bombs and your blows...
User Image

But you're never gonna break my soul.
This is a part of me that you're never gonna take away from me No!

Serenity had watched the scene from the car. WHen she saw the guns come up, a chill of worry and fear crept into her. Two guns, one aimed at her, and one aimed at the love. She couldn't help but jump when the gunshot rang out and she coujld feel the tire pop and she snarled a bit. Ok this human was REALLY starting to piss her off. She watched as the fight began, and saw Dapon get wounded by what looked to be a silver knife, and he lunged at the woman, actually over coming her.

She felt her heart pound, and her breath was labored, the stress was effecting her and she could feel the child restlessly moving within her, painfully. She could hear them talking, and Dapon was threatening the girl, and she was threatening him back, and suddenly irritation took over Serenity and in her ire she recklessly unlocked the door, and threw it open, getting out, holding her throbbing rib, and hurrying over to them.

"ENOUGH!" She ordered. She was using a new tone of voice, one that said 'I am mommy, hear me RAWR!' The tone of voice was new, but it was commanding, as if she were reprimanding two naughty children. "That is QUITE enough out of both of you!" She scolded them, one arm around her rib, as she struggled to breath without pain. "What the hell is wrong with both of you? You used to be COMRADES! You should STILL be on the same side! Dapon, you said that you never wanted to kill a human ever - and regardless of her stupid nonsense she is STILL human, one who used to be on your team. I won't let you kill her because I do not want you to be in pain later, feeling guilty for killing her. And YOU young lady!" She rounded on Alice now, her eyes flashing in anger.

"You HURT my car, in several ways and you made one of my ribs crack with your reckless stunt and it bloody HURTS. I will have you know, you can expect the BILL to repair my car arriving at your door." She marched forward and grabbed Dapon in a gesture that might throw him off the girl and grabbed for the girls ear to pinch the top of it between her fore finger and thumb in one fluid moment as if she would a misbehaving daughter. "You are SILLY. So what if he is a vampire now? He is not doing anything to endanger anyone, not you or your clan of Hunters. He has been with me almost the entire time, taking care of his family. He feeds off of animals and I can promise you this, you silly CHILD. I will not allow you to hurt anyone in my family because I am pregnant, hormonal and quite frankly PISSED off at you. Now get your head out of your a** before I bend you over that tree stump over there and take Dapons belt and beat your butt like the child you are being. Obviously you're nothing but a spoiled little girl who needs a bit of common sense beat in to her. YOU are the traitor here. You are betraying the sense of trust you should have in him, that you might have had in him once when he was human. You are betraying the other hunters who have OBVIOUSLY left him alone for a reason. And if you hurt him again you will have a very pregnant, very angry woman after you. ANd if you think pregnant humans are bad, I DONT suggest testing a pregnant vampire." She snarled, before backing off. If she'd caught the ear of the girl Serenity would hav given it a rough painful shake, before releasing it, and crossing her arms, glaring at the girl.

Serenity's and Dapons Theme Song

Nimble Faun

14,825 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
I can take a few tears now and then and just let 'em out
I'm not afraid to cry every once in a while...
Avalon Keelia Stigori
Even though going on with you gone still upsets me,
there are days every now and again I pretend I'm okay, but thats not what gets me!

What I'm wearing

What hurts the most, was being so close!
And having so much to say, and watching you walk away!

User Image
And never knowin, what could of been,
but not seeing that loving you is what I was trying to do.

Hearing the voice of her brother in her mind, she sent him a faint acknowledgement, and sent the relaying message that Tsuki was on her way to willow, before firmly locking all of her siblings but Jayden out of her mind.

Avalon was pulled into his lap, which she allowed. Her body was always relaxed when she was close to Xander, for more then just the reason that she was comfortable with him, but for the mere fact she allowed her body to become flimsy so that he would not be constantly reminded she was stronger then he was. He was a perfect specimen of the human species, and he should have been much stronger then her - so she allowed the illusion of a human like frame for him - not only for his sake but she loved it when his hands where on her, when he pushed and pulled her the way he wanted. It was almost a perversion, she realized but hardly took the time to care.

"You'd better not leave...Or I'll have to chase you down... and who knows what a cut like this will do to draw the vampires in..." God, he was using that tone of voice with her. The kind she couldn't resist, and she wrapped her arms around him as he spoke, and though his words were meant as a joke, she looked up at him with worried ocean blue eyes, though a small smile was on her face. Knowing Xander...he really WOULD chase her, in this personality, and end up falling again, passing out.

She reached up, her hands gently cupping both cheeks. It was then she realized her breathing was ragged as his hands ran along her arms, and if the boy had been a vampire, he would have smelled that she wanted him. She closed her eyes, tortured for a moment before opening them again. "Xander..." She said in a gentle voice, her soft fingertips gently caressing his cheek in a gesture that was obviously much more then lust. "Do you trust me? Will you allow me to heal your wound?" She asked him, leaning up and kissing his chin gently, then moving to his nose, and gently kissing the tip of it, then sitting up even further, and kissing his forehead in three graceful, gentle motions before putting her forehead against his, her body trembling in his lap.

She was suffering from three things at this moment: She was afraid he would reject her, the moment would be ruined because of her suggestion, he would freak out, and not want her near him. And she also suffered from the intense bout of want for him, that threatened to over whelm her. Her body wanted his, right now, in the kitchen on the counter or in the chair or...to be honest it didn't matter where. The point was that she was wanting, and it was ALL of his fault, for being so sweet and seductive and those hands and that STUPID tone of voice that she loved. And if she was being completely honest, his blood smelled good, and though easy to ignore with the previous two emotions racking her body and nearly sending her into an emotional over load (poor girl, can't handle very many emotions at once), the smell was still there, and lingering and it was driving her nuts because on the back of her mind, she knew that any one of her siblings could burst in here at any given moment, ready to drink him dry if they had been neglecting themselves again.

"I would understand if you didn't trust me enough too...It's just... your bleeding...I'm worried..." She told him softly, her forehead still pressed to his.

Nimble Faun

14,825 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
User Image
What I am wearing:
User Image
Willow turned back to her brother and crossed her arms, a gentle look overcoming her delicate perfect features.
"No. Ze girl was not lying." She told him and as he was overcome with laughter, she peeked into his mind curiously,and caught a glimpse of the scene with Cordelia. She let out a small chuckle and rolled her eyes.
"I believe you owe an apology to zat girl." She said. "Ok. So are you going to hug me or not, you jerk?" She sniffed haughtily at him, before coming to him and wrapping her arms around Akocha tightly. "Come. Ve 'ave work to do, and I believe we need to reset zet gift table?" She asked him, releasing him from the hug. "I zink a certain little girl is going to be very 'appy zat a big brozer 'as come 'ome for 'er birzday." She called to him, exiting the kitchen. She clapped her hands as some servants had already brought up the spare table, and Willow began to puck the presents off the ground, and the cloth it had covered it, quickly setting up the mountain of gifts for the little girl nicely like Avalon had had it.
"Areze lights up yet?" She calle to Cordelia and Gawen and AKira. "Ciaran is on 'is way 'ome wiv ze birzday girl."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂.▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image
User Image
User Image
I can't help but fight for that I believe in. I am made of nothing but passion!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff