Visitor Count!

+1 ^.^ 0.85882352941176 85.9% [ 73 ]
-1 o.o? 0.14117647058824 14.1% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 85 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 566 567 568 > >> >>> »|
Ciaran

User Image
User Image

As Akira continued to weep, Ciaran got control again without missing a stride, "Akira, why are you acting like you insist on being punished? Is it your fault that they knew we are here? No it isn't. Did you provoke him? I severely doubt it, that's not in your nature, Hunters are taught we're evil by default, and if they spot one of us, they will stop at nothing to try and kill their perceived target. That's why I erased the memory of our faces from that boy that got your shoulder. That mindset is not your fault either. Not to mention you probably did as I told you and used the pendent, the leap of strength between a fledgling and a mature vampire is like comparing the SATs to a university degree. Your probable mindset at the time was such that you didn't think about it that way." he said, sighing when she asked if he wasn't going to reward him anymore. "Actually, the way I see it, my promise is still valid. No matter which way I look at it, between you and him, he would only let one of you walk away. It's unfortunate, sure, but I can't fault you. But if it cheers you up, I'll leave some flowers when they bury him." he said, he'd get the name when the obituaries came up in a day or two. "As for the festival, I think it would be wise to keep a low profile for a while running up to it, but if we stay in the crowds, we should be able to attend safely." he stated evenly, before looking at her with a gentle smile. He pulled her into a hug, careful not to touch the burns on her shoulders, "When you shouted, I thought you were actually in danger, right now, more than anything else, I'm just glad you're safe." he said softly. It would kill him to lose Akira, his sweet and gentle sister, on top of his parents.

Sighing he added, "I'm going to warn you, Nexas is in a foul mood. She tried to challenge me for the family headship, but in truth, her behaviour of late is actually in violation of laws that are above even my position, so I couldn't accept it even if I wanted to." he said with a sigh, deciding against mentioning that it was her fault Hunters were even around town. Things were going to be hard, "But Akira, you have the best track record of all of us, Quinne was like Nexas once, and I had a stint that was far from perfect too. We overcame that." he explained, smiling to her, "So while I'm happy that you're remorseful, don't let it consume you, ok?" he asked, smiling gently.

Inside, however, Ciaran was already running through Nexas's mindset, planning his counters.

"Looks like I'll be showing her what this role is really about."

User Image

Strigori

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

۝۞☼♠Damien Strigori ♠☼۞۝

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Damien sighed as he was standing out side smoking he then took a sip of his blood coffee and walked over to the swing and sat down on it he side as he remembered him and his brothers and sisters playing in the back.
▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤☆★Șέӄӄȃ ȡᾆȵϮέ★☆¤.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·☆

She's fading away
Away from this world
Drifting like a feather
She's not like the other girls

User Image

Sekka was now pacing back and forth "what should i do should i stay or should i go back to my room and wait for tomorrow" she asked herself still pacing. She then stopped and leaned against the wall near Damien's door and slid down sitting on the floor "what should i do" Sekka said sighing and wishing Damien was in his room so she could say sorry. Then Sekka yawned as her eyes began to close "i'll close my eyes for a bit..." she said with another yawn.

User Image

Current outfit

(Young Sekka) , (Teens Sekka)

She lives in the clouds
She talks to the birds
Hopeless little one
She's not like the other girls I know

[[ Out Of Cookies::. ]]

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

۝۞☼♠Damien Strigori ♠☼۞۝

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Damien finished his smoke and coffee and headed ack into the kitchen as he walked in he placed his cup in the sink he then sighed as he thought what he should say to Sekka Damien then headed for the living room as he walked in he grabbed the remote and turned the tv on he then sat down and started to watch some tv.
▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fanatical Bibliophile

User Image
Draikyn Dante

123456Draikyn stared at the blonde twin that had come in. She was the same one he had seen earlier,butnow, her demeanor had completely changed. This was probably what Aralyn was worried about. Her response seemed to confirm that at any rate.

He smiled indulgently at her as she said something to her sister and glanced back to see if he could hear. He raised hishands apologetically. "I'll just... be going," he said hesistantly. "I wouldn't want to get in the way." With that he turned on his heel and walked down the hallway,trying hard not to start running.

It was a start anyway. Meeting his fiance, and actually talking to her. Much more than his nerves would usually allow. She was pretty, after all, and though their conversation was interrupted this time, perhaps he could try again later. If he ran into her later, perhaps he could ask her to join him the festival tonight. Time would tell.

He wandered down the hall, and found himself in the living. And there was Elijah, sitting on the couch. "Hey Eli.Thank the gods. I was starting to think I was the only Dante here," he said, clearly much more at ease when talking to this big brother than anyone else. "Strange place, ya think? Seen your Fiance yet?"

It is cruel, you know, that music should be so beautiful. It has the beauty of loneliness of pain: of strength and freedom. The beauty of disappointment and never-satisfied love. The cruel beauty of nature and everlasting beauty of monotony. ~Benjamin Britten
User Image

User Image
█████ ███ ██ █ █ █ █ █ █ ██ ███ █████

Elijah Dᾇnte

█████ ███ ██ █ ██ █ ██ ███ █████

Elijah's train of thought was immediately interrupted as he felt the couch sink slightly. He peeked from the corner of his eye to see that the red-head from before had made his way back inside the house and was now sitting beside him. Ah, great. Here came that awkward atmosphere again. He lowered his gaze and continued eating his yogurt, as the tv flickered on. He wondered if the Strigori's felt just as uncomfortable as they did. To have complete strangers suddenly invade your home would unsatisfy anyone. He hummed to himself quietly as he finished the last of his yogurt. He was the first to speak, figuring it rude not to introduce himself. "Sorry for being so quiet around you earlier. That was rude of me. My name is Elijah" After waiting on a response, he stood up to throw the cup away when he heard his name being called by a familiar voice. "Hey Eli.Thank the gods. I was starting to think I was the only Dante here," It was Draikyn, his younger brother. But only by a year of course.

A sudden wave of relief washed over the violet-haired teen as he flashed a wide grin. "Same here...I was starting to wonder where everyone else was..." He grabbed Draikyn and gave him a gentle noogie on the head before letting go. "Strange place, ya think? Seen your Fiance yet?"

Eli rubbed the nape of his neck and peered up towards the ceiling, blushing a bit at the mention of his 'fiancee'. "Well, I haven't actually met her yet. All I know is that her name is Akira." He was extremely nervous about this. He was never good with talking to girls anyway so how was he ever going to manage this? He shrugged his shoulder snad closed his eyes. "This place isn't California thats for sure. But its not all that bad. Its going to take some getting used to..."

User Image User Image User Image

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽

She's fading away
Away from this world
Drifting like a feather

User Image

Sekka yawned once more as she closed her eyes and fell to sleep and as she did she remembered what she did at the movies and about the kiss. She felt bad about slamming the bucket of popcorn on his head and calling him a jerk and the kiss wasn't so bad, Sekka opened her eyes and ran her right hand through her hair "what am i thinking that kiss was my first one" she said to herself softly sighing afterwards. Sekka then closed her eyes once again and fell asleep staying asleep this time 'hopefully Damien comes so i can say sorry' Sekka thought as she leaned her head against the wall.

User Image

Current outfit

She lives in the clouds
She talks to the birds
Hopeless little one

Durem Vampire

6,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
User Image

★ Opposite Vampire Twins ★

☽ The Innocent One ☾

"So I'm not in trouble?" she asked a bit confused, walking with her brother until they reached their home. He cared for her well being, but she still felt guilty for killing that boy. He was probably just following orders. . . "And you promise we can go to the festival?" Akira was a bit of a geek honestly. Loved anime, loved cosplaying, and in turned loved to attend anime conventions. At one of her last ones in Boston she had bought a beautiful kimono which she was saving for the exact occasion. In turn with loving to do that, she adored raving. Getting in there with her glow sticks, listening to the dj play his track. There was only one place where she could get it in and rave now a days, and it was the little bit of naughty she did. Sneaking out in the middle of the night to go rave. Akira shook off her ranting thoughts as she opened the door to their home. "I'll come to your office in a second." she told him, referring to her shoulder treatment, as she set her parasol in the umbrella holder. "I bet Nexas is in the living room." she said with a shrug, walking away from her brother without a response walking to the room which was occupied by her sister Aralyn and two of the Dante boys.
"Ara? Have you seen Nexas?" she asked, kneeling uncomfortably on the, since the boys were already on the couch. Her horrible red burns showed on her sensitive slim shoulders as she smiled a bit, resting her hands on her lap.

☾ The Demonic One ☽

Nexas walked into the living after she heard Akira's voice and stood behind her. "You looking for me?" she asked looking down to her twin and Akira nodded and pouted a bit.
"Nexas, you've really been upsetting Ciaran lately! You need to be good." she told her with a nod, crossing her arms when she stood up.
"I'll do what I want!" Akira was taking Ciaran's side? Of course. . . Full of anger, she stormed from the room, leaving her sister looking a bit distressed as she watched her leave, before sitting once more. Nexas felt far too annoyed so she walked out of the house, right past Ciaran, headed towards the beach. She wanted more blood.
Ciaran

User Image
User Image

Ciaran got a flash of the beach in Nexas's mind as she barged past him, "The Hunters are probably still snooping around there, don't be seen and don't kill. We need to lie low and wait the storm." he warned. Either Nexas's body was very inefficient at getting what it needed from blood, or she was using the sensations she got from feeding as her solution to everything. He knew one day she was going to find herself incredibly sick if she didn't seek help. If she didn't wind up dead first. He found sickle cell anaemia made him feel ill.

Heading up to his office he began putting away the files he threw down at Nexas when she tried to think of herself as more powerful than him, "Nexas, Nexas, Nexas, if there is one thing that you fail at, it's seeing the bigger picture in things." he said, sighing as he looked at his hand, willing small flames to dance along each finger before closing his hand into a fist, putting it out. He didn't know if he should laugh or weep over this.

Putting away what he didn't want Akira to see he got some ointment and some gauze to treat his sister's burns. Part of him began to wonder if getting into trouble would be the solution to getting Nexas to understand, but he shook the thought off. It wasn't fair on anyone to put one of her family in such danger over differences.

User Image

Strigori

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

۝۞☼♠Damien Strigori ♠☼۞۝

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Damien sighed as he watched the Tv he then turned it off and got up he headed for the stares as he stopped he looked at the front door he then headed back up the stairs to see Sekka sitting at his door asleep Damien sighed and looked down he walked over to her and knelled down he then sat next to her.
"....."
▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Carlie

User Image

User Image

Slipping through the back door of the Strigori house, a redheaded girl made her way to Ciaran's office, her name was Carlotta, although a lot of people called her Carlie, and she was the golden-eyed vampire's friend since they were in middle school.

"Sleepless as ever eh?" she asked as she saw Ciaran getting ointment, "Oh no, who got sunburn this time?"

Ciaran smiled despite the way she went about things, Carlie was one person he could trust come what may, even if she still felt guilty for what happened when they were freshmen in high school. "Akira did, and it's a good thing you're here Carlie, I was going to get in touch with you anyway, to let you know that Hunters are in the neighbourhood, actively that is." he stated grimly.

Carlie listened to what he had to say, "Damn, any being in particular?" she asked.

"They seem to be out for vampires in particular, but they wouldn't hold back if they discover your coven you know."

"I know, I know." Carlie answered with a sigh, "By the way, how's my new mix?" she asked, referring to an essential oil mix she was wearing as a perfume. After the incident between them, she made a note to always wear a perfume of some kind to musk her own scent a bit, mostly because they learned the hard way how potent witch blood is.

"I like it, bergamot and eucalyptus with a hint of rosemary right?" he asked.

Carlie smiled, "Nothing escapes your nose." she commented, turning to the numerous filing cabinets, "Enough chit-chat, let's get to work on all of this. Can I borrow your laptop?"

"Go ahead, I don't think I'll be using it anytime soon."

User Image

Salvatore

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽

She's fading away
Away from this world
Drifting like a feather

User Image

Sekka head fell to the side on Damien still sleeping "Damien..." she mumbled in her sleep, she dreamed about when she went and met him at the cafe. She really didn't mind meeting him like that it was fun and walking home with him made her feel safe when it was dark. Then her dreamed changed to when she first met him as kids and played in the backyard at her house during December when it was cloudy there for once witch was unusual cause it was almost always sunny in the California. The dream was nice and made her happy "Damien" she said still mumbling but saying a bit clearer this time and when he visit during that time they fell asleep under a tree in her backyard as she had her head on his shoulder just like now.

User Image

Current outfit

She lives in the clouds
She talks to the birds
Hopeless little one

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
тнɛ ƨωσяdƨмαи
тακαƨнι vσи dαитɛ
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

A male sat in the bench at the park. A small breeze went though his black hair as he stood up with his sword in his hand. He always carried it with him, no matter what. A small sigh escaped his lips as he light a cigarette and took a long drag as he walked along the sidewalk before throwing the cig on the ground and smashing it with his foot to put it out.
Takashi never really talked. He never smiled really too. Well, sometimes he did, but it was either sort of creepy or extremely rare. He was grouchy, 24/7. Nothing exactly made him happy, he was just plain old grouchy.
Takashi didn't head back to the Strigori's house. Didn't really like it there. So he spent most of his time around nature. The man always loved silence and peacefulness. He wasn't a big fan of crowds and nosy people.

((Sorry if it seems short..kinda brain dead right now))

"Shut the [ h e l l ] up, or I'll cut all your hair off."

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

۝۞☼♠Damien Strigori ♠☼۞۝

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Damien sighed as he saw she was asleep and calling his name out he he looked at her an smiled he then picked her up and walked into his room she really shouldn't be sleeping in the hall way he placed her in his bed he then smiled and walked over to his desk and sat down as he got on his labtop.
▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mega Codger

User Image
Aralyn Strigori

Aralyn felt a suprising hint of guilt when Draikyn awkwardly excused himself and practically ran from the room. Aralyn sighed and ran her hand through her hair, only then realizing that she still hadn't brushed her tousled hair and corralled it into a pony tail. She looked up as she saw Ciaran and Akira enter, and gave a startled gasp when she saw Akira's nasty sunburn. She was instantly at her younger sister's side, frowning with concern. "Jeeze, Akira. What the hell happened to make you get burned like that?" She asked, becoming the protective slightly older sister. Then Akira asked where Nexas was and Aralyn held up the bottle of vodka that was still in her hand. "Keeping a low profile as per usual." She said sarcastically, rolling her eyes. She could tell by the looks in both Ciaran and Akira's eyes that something had happened, and whatever it was, it wasn't good. Ciaran walked off without a word, Aralyn assumed to get ointment, as Nexas reentered the room. "I'm so sorry, big brother." She thought to Ciaran, calling him the name she did when she felt guilty, or like the little sister to him that she was. "I fell asleep while I was on Nexas-Watch. Whatever she did - and don't dare lie to me 'cause I can tell something not good happened - I know I'm partially to blame." She was brought out of her thought/link with Ciaran when Akira and Nexas started talking to each other. Akira told Nexas that she was upsetting Ciaran and needed to be good, and in turn, that upset Nexas into yelling at the more timid twin. Aralyn glared at the back of Nexas' head as she left, and stood next to Akira, smoothing her blonde hair gently and comfortingly with her hand. "Don't worry, Aki. I'm sure everything will be fine." Said Aralyn softly, giving her sister a reasuring smile, hoping that her words wouldn't become a lie.

"You pronounce it Air-uh-lin."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces