Visitor Count!

+1 ^.^ 0.86046511627907 86.0% [ 74 ]
-1 o.o? 0.13953488372093 14.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 86 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 566 567 568 > >> >>> »|

Ciaran

User Image
User Image

Ciaran caught the book without so much as a flinch before dropping it on the desk. This had to stop once and for all, throwing down a thick file along with the one that he was reading and her and Akira's report card, he placed both hands on the desk and staring her straight in the eye, "Alanna Strigori," he started, taking a completely different tone now, while it was clear he was not enjoying what was coming, he was definitely going to show her what came with her behaviour, "ever since our parents died you have shown none of our father's values, only lust for blood and vengeance. You've lost sight of the simple fact that it's a law of nature that prey vastly outnumbers the predator, or how an army of ants can tear a wasp to shreds like a pack of famished piranhas. Humans are the same, they might be vulnerable alone, but they vastly outnumber us, and they can overpower us that way, they will if they find out what we are, because as a race they only see the worst in anything that has a human form, and you'd be all the evidence they needed." his golden eyes were cold as he spoke, "If you're so good at hiding your corpses why have Hunters found them? How do they know our hunting spots?" he countered, opening the thick file to reveal the names of her victims, notes on where they were found, and even photos of their skeletons and partially decomposed corpses, all stolen from the Hunters themselves the moment Ciaran got wind of the scale of it, "Not to mention you can't do a background check to save your life, because if you had, this girl," he held out a photo of a girl she killed the month before, "would still be alive, she was born into a long line of Hunters on her mother's side, but her mother thought her father was a crackpot and left. Her cousin nearly killed Akira today. He would've succeeded if it weren't for the fact that she never hunts alone." she knew that Akira's strength only came about when she was running low on blood, but when he heard her bring up their mother, his eyes changed into snake-like slits and the temperature of the air around him dropped, something no one but their father would've known about until now, but it would show that he was very serious, "I never, ever, want to hear you comparing yourself to Mother again, she had an unusual lack of control over her thirst and did easily get lost in the taste of blood, but she didn't plan to kill and she did treated those she killed with dignity. You kill people you have petty disagreements with in cold blood, and the way you're going, I would not be surprised if you pissed on their graves to boot. As for my incentives, I felt that the rewards would encourage some of you to at least put in an effort to be discrete, and those who follow that do get rewarded. Akira is getting a reward for getting A+ to B grades at school, like a normal girl. All of her teachers are singing praises for her efforts. While yours are C or below, and one even marked you as not attending enough to even get a grade. Between you and Akira, you have maturity of body, but she has maturity of mind." he stated flatly, and although it was clear that he was not going to enjoy this, he needed to put his foot down. "Alanna Strigori, te vad ca pe cineva consumate de către puterea care vine cu vampirismul, şi, ca atare, consider anula provocare. Nu aveţi smerenia sau sentimentul de responsabilitate care trebuie să fie capul familiei." he stated, speaking it in the Old Tongue, which would make the matter binding between them. Unless she developed and showed the traits that were required as declared in the old laws, she would no longer be able to challenge him.

After a moment, he sighed, muttered something, and suddenly, his body language and the light in his eyes looked different, as another person had possessed him.

"Anna, Anna, Anna, when did my little tomboy become so full of hatred? What happened to the loving girl who'd ask me to help with her homework?" came a voice telepathically, their father's voice. "I chose Ciaran because he strives to protect the ones he loves, he wants you all to be happy, and has the power to protect all of you, but doesn't abuse it. Your actions lately are telling him you don't care if your family dies because of your foolishness."

Hearing Akira shout for Ciaran, he said, "It seems more Hunters have presented themselves, Akira needs us right now, go and think about the consequences of your actions, Ciaran and I have to calm down and help your sister." and with that, Ciaran was out the door, closing it firmly, but not slamming it, leaving Nexas alone with her thoughts in the dark room.

Running over to the mouth of the cave he looked at the mess, "Shh... it's ok Akira, accidents do happen, you were only defending yourself." he said, giving her a brief hug. "There's a drop in the caves, it won't be nice, but we can make it look like an unfortunate accident." he said, scooping up the boy's body and into the caves.

User Image

Strigori

((Translation: Alanna Strigori, I see you as someone consumed by the power that comes with vampirism, and as such, I deem your challenge void. You do not have the humility or the sense of responsibility that is required to be head of the family.
I chose Romanian because of the links between it and vampirism))

Fanatical Bibliophile

User Image
Draikyn Dante

123456Draikyn startled when he heard the door open behind him. Though it was what he was hoping for, he hadn't expected to actually have someone join him. He turned to the person, ready to offer them pancakes, but froze before he could speak. It was a Strigori, one of the twins, if he placed her right. She seemed focus, making herself something to eat, and had swept out before he could blink.

123456He laughed to himself as the door swung shut behind her. "Well damn," he said under his breath, digging in drawers to find himself a fork. "Blew that opportunity. Wonder which one she was..."

123456With a shrug, he finished his breakfast and left the kitchen,resigned to not figure out who she was for now. Wonder where everyone is? I haven't even seen my sisters yet..He laughed again, a melodious charm that echoed down the spacious hall. He'd find them. Somewhere. Eventually.

If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music. ~Gustav Mahler

Durem Vampire

6,600 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
User Image

★ Opposite Vampire Twins ★

☽ The Innocent One ☾

"B-but I kill him!" she cried, staring at the body, her eyes wide with horror, turning away and crying even harder when he spoke of what he was going to do with the body. She felt sick to her stomach as she knelt over, sobbing into her hands. "Ciaran. . . I want daddy." she whispered not knowing if her brother could even hear her.

☾ The Demonic One ☽

"Ciaran veti regreta aceasta zi voi învinge vă una din aceste zile,. Dar pana atunci ai avut urmări mai bine spatele. Tu nu va fi lider Strigori pentru mult timp." Nexas hissed at her brother, turning away from Ciaran as the fact she put her twin in danger. Akira could have died. She could have made her sister die. Her innocent half. . . She tensed up and turned from her brother.
"Ciaran, nu mai eşti fratele meu... Am renunţa la titlul meu ca sora ta. Eu refuz să fiu un Strigori."she yelled after him meaning every word at the moment. She didn't think she would regret it at least. She found herself shuttering when her brother used an oddly good impression of their father. "a*****e." she cussed, leaving her his office to go sit in the living room. She felt like she needed her sister right now. . .

((Translation A: "Ciaran will regret this day I will beat you one of these days. But until then you had better watch your back. You will not be leading Strigori for a long time."
Translation B: "Ciaran, you are no longer my brother. . . I renounce my title as your sister. I refuse to be a Strigori."

Dapper Streaker

((Sorry for my absence. A lot of crap going on in rl. If someone could give me a quick update, I can post tonight. And I was wondering if I could switch Aralyn's age to 17?))

Dapper Streaker

User Image
Aralyn Strigori

Aralyn had fallen back asleep on the couch with her headphones playing the hauntingly beautiful music of Within Temptation. She woke up again, her eyelids fluttering open sleepily. She reached up and ran her fingers through her tangled hair, knocking her headphones off her head in the process. She looked down at them as they clattered to the floor in a slightly confused daze until she remembered what it was she was supposed to be doing instead of sleeping. She cursed under her breath and groaned, knowing that her younger sister - whom she was supposed to be keeping an eye on - probably had killed someone. Aralyn just hoped that it wasn't ne of the Dante's or else she'd be in big trouble as well. "Damn it..." She muttered again, scooping up her headphones and turning off her Zune as she got up off the couch. "Guess I'm not getting those backstage passes..." She grumbled in irritation. "Oh well. I'm sure I can find some other way to occupy my time." She looked up at the sound of a noise to see one of the male Dante's coming out of the kitchen and heading her way. And not only was it one of the Dante's, but it was the one whom Aralyn had been told was her fiancee. Juuuust perfect. She thought in annoyance to herself. What the heck was his name again? Draikyn? She gave a small sigh. Aralyn was already irritated by her new "fiancee". He was far too peppy all the time, and she noticed that he would just randomly start laughing. She swore up and down to Ciaran that the guy was nuts with more than a few screws loose. But that didn't matter to her brother. He just kept telling her that she had to be nice, and that everyone just had to make the best out of the situation. Yeah. Easy for him to say.

Fanatical Bibliophile

User Image
Draikyn Dante

123456Well Well. He wasn't expecting to see anyone this quick, but coming out of a room just ahead was another Strigori. Draikyn put on a smile, trying not to let his nerves and shyness overcome him. The smile was almost genuine, but it faltered momentairly as he walked closer to her. How many times had he seen that look? That look that said 'Oh perfect. You're the last thing I'd ever want to see, and just look what I have to put up with'. He sighed inwardly, and reapplyed that smile as he came up to her.

123456"Good morning," he said warmly, trying to not let his voice come out strangled. "Fine weather out today, you think?" As soon as the words left his lips, he felt like kicking himself. Oh gods. He was starting out with the weather?! How lame could he be?

123456He shook his head, desperately trying to change the subject before they launched into a dead-end conversation. That was the last thing he wanted. After all, the Strigori's were one day to be his family, more closely tied to them than to anyone else. He scanned her appearence, taking in the headphones along the way. "I'm sorry. I'm terrible with names." His smile became genuine as he sensed a common ground in a love for music. "Though, if you put it to music, I'm sure to remember. I'm Draikyn. Would you remind me of yours?
"

It is cruel, you know, that music should be so beautiful. It has the beauty of loneliness of pain: of strength and freedom. The beauty of disappointment and never-satisfied love. The cruel beauty of nature and everlasting beauty of monotony. ~Benjamin Britten
User Image

I-If ❞❞❞ I↘↘ wake in ↻↻ the m o r n i n g
❞❞I [ o n l y ] need ↗↗2 m-o--r--e M I R C L E S to be a saint
E-EVERYTHING I p r o m i s e d everyone I'd = = be❞❞❞❞
Well↘↘ I J-JUST ↗↗ a i n ' t ain't ain't ain't

I-If ❞❞❞ I↘↘ wake in ↻↻ the m o r n i n g
❞❞I [ o n l y ] need ↗↗2 m-o--r--e M I R C L E S to be a saint
E-EVERYTHING I p r o m i s e d everyone I'd = = be❞❞❞❞
Well↘↘ I J-JUST ↗↗ a i n ' t ain't ain't ain't

oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory
          oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory

User Image
            Erika had finished he walk awhile ago and sat in class learning new songs and what not. Erika only took morning classes, that was about it. Sometimes night classes if needed or required. It didn't matter, she didn't mind going to class. It was practically the only place she could really be herself. Just play all the instruments she wanted, and write as much as she wanted. It wasn't a lot of work for Erika, it was fun.

The teacher finally said to clean up. Erika frowned, but sighed as she cleaned the flute carefully, since it was a school instrument and not her own, and put it back in its small case and gave it to the woman up front. Lately, Erika played the flute. The girl could play very many instruments. If she didn't know how to play one, give her an hour or so and she'll learn the notes, get a few scales or chords, and play like she had played it all of her life.

Another sigh escaped Erika's lips as she leaned on the wall outside in the front of the school. The green headed used her elbows to push herself away from the wall and decided to head back home. Though, was it really home? The mansion belonged to the Strigori's, and Erika didn't feel at home when she was there. All she did was sit in her room with her music sheets out writing notes down and what not.

ooc:Click on the first icon below for Erika's outfit, second icon for her emotion, and third icon for music. ^^
            &&If I ((wake in the 「✹◞*morning ⋮❜
            Ionly needtwo`↻:more { miracles* } to be asaint!
            xx`★:everything I *promised everyone(!) I'd be
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWell I just ain't

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image
Ciaran

User Image
User Image

"Anna, it's not an impression, I sealed myself in the ring that Ciaran is wearing as proof of his position, in truth, while he has come a long way since I realised he was the best candidate, I didn't complete his training as my successor. I do not have power anymore, only that of whoever owns the ring, but I can advise him, as does your great-grandfather incidentally. I borrowed his body so that I might speak with you. If I were to speak out loud, it would be in his voice, since it is his vocal chords, but this way, I can still use my own." he said, "Anna, you wouldn't win against Ciaran, not the way you are, you are being fuelled by misplaced anger and obsession with bringing death to others. Ciaran is a strategist, he'd read your moves before you got close, and if he was serious, he could even kill you. He doesn't kill for feeding, but he has killed to protect you. You've been turning your back on him with your actions, more than anything, he's hurt."

Hearing Akira say she wanted her father, he walked over and pulled her into a hug, "Kira, it's all right, you were defending yourself, your guilt is punishment enough." he told her telepathically, "I don't want to have to do this either, but Hunters are not like normal humans, if one disappears, they'll only send more to find us. We need to make it look like an accident so that they do not come blaming us for it." he said, setting everything up before turning to the young man, after planting a false memory of a fight between them, and the evidence he needed, he gently scooped up the distraught girl, "Let's go home and treat those burns." he said gently, taking her parasol and gently putting it in her hands before striding back along the beach.

User Image

Strigori

Dapper Streaker

User Image
Aralyn Strigori

Great. The Dante noticed her. And he was talking about the weather. Could things get anymore awkward? Aralyn glanced out the window at the overcast skies, deciding to try and do as Ciaran said. She'd try to be as pleasant as possible - even though she definately wasn't too fond of the idea. She opened her mouth to speak, but then a shiver ran through her body, telling her instinctively that something bad had just happened within the Strigori family. She knew she'd probably be hearing from her older brother soon, and that shiver that went through her made her nervous as to what he would tell her. She blinked as she realized she was standing there immobile with a hard, concerned look on her face. "Oh! Um, Y-Yeah. I actually like the weather better like this." She mumbled awkwardly. Then he said something that made her stare at him in surprise and confusion. He asked her what her name was. Wow... I thought I was bad with names, but this guy even forgot the name of his fiancee! She gave a small sigh and couldn't help but give an amused smirk when he suggested she put it to music. Hell. Might as well, right? Ciaran did tell them to be as pleasant as posible. And so, in a hauntingly sing-song voice, Aralyn replied. "I remembered your name, Draikyn Dante. I would expect you to remember your fiancee's name as well. You may call me Aralyn." She said, giving a sweeping dramatic bow as she smirked up at the Dante male in amusement.

"You pronounce it Air-uh-lin."

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

۝۞☼♠Damien Strigori ♠☼۞۝

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Damien sighed he then put his lab-top away and headed for the kitchen to get a drink.
"man this sucks."
Damien said as he thought about Sekka and what he did as he reached the kitchen he made him self a cup of vanilla blood coffee he then took a sip and smiled he then waked out the back door and lit up a smoke.
▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fanatical Bibliophile

User Image
Draikyn Dante

123456He made a nervous sound as she reminded him who she was exactly. She seemed upset that his memory in all things social was worse than faulty. "Aralyn. That's right," he said, "Sorry. I must have failed Socializing 101. At least the basics of introduction. But I won't forget again." Not now anyway. Her haunting melody got caught in his mind, and that was all it took. Musical scores just seemed to stick over anything else.

123456He racked his mind, searching for a conversation that wouldn't lead to an awkward silence. He had noticed the look on her face before she responded, but was it appropriate for him to ask on the matter? Well, she was his fiance. They'd eventually be sharing most everything, so why not? "You looked worried there for a moment, Is everything alright?"

It is cruel, you know, that music should be so beautiful. It has the beauty of loneliness of pain: of strength and freedom. The beauty of disappointment and never-satisfied love. The cruel beauty of nature and everlasting beauty of monotony. ~Benjamin Britten

<<OOC: Sorry if this is wierd. I'm trying to portray his subconcious hesitancy to get close to anyone while he's trying to force himself out of his comfort zone. I like her name. smile Its pretty

Desirable Rogue

10,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤☆★Șέӄӄȃ ȡᾆȵϮέ★☆¤.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·☆

She's fading away
Away from this world
Drifting like a feather
She's not like the other girls

User Image

Sekka sighed and knocked on the door "um Damien are you there" she said knocking on the door twice 'will he talk to be after i slammed the bucket of popcorn on his head' she thought nervous about the whole thing. She then just leaned on the wall next to his door and sighed "what should i do he's not in his room... should i wait" she said and asked herself, "some plan this is" Sekka told herself thinking that she should have waited until tomorrow or something.

User Image

Current outfit

(Young Sekka) , (Teens Sekka)

She lives in the clouds
She talks to the birds
Hopeless little one
She's not like the other girls I know

[[ Out Of Cookies::. ]]

Durem Vampire

6,600 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
User Image

★ Opposite Vampire Twins ★

☽ The Innocent One ☾

Akira kept crying as she walked beside Ciaran, holding onto his arm tightly. "Ciaran. . . I'm sory. I really didn't mean to." she whimpered, holding her parasol so she wouldn't burn even more. "Ciaran. . . I don't get a present anymore. Do I?" she asked, her head falling as she looked to her feet. She knew what she wanted and now she couldn't have it. "And I bet I can't even go to the summer festival. Can I?" she questioned, gripping her parasol tighter.

☾ The Demonic One ☽

Nexas growled and ignored the voice of her farther the best she could. He was dead. He would never talk to her again. This was some kind of joke. Filled with anger she went to the kitchen, in search of where Ciaran and the older members of the family kept the alcohol. It took a while, but she wanted to get drunk and stop this voice in her head. Ignoring the people in the kitchen, she pulled down the large bottle of vodka and opened the top, gulping it down.
"Care to join me Aralyn?" she asked waving the bottle in front of her sister.

Dapper Streaker

User Image
Aralyn Strigori

Aralyn couldn't help but chuckle, amused at Draikyn's awkward social sklls. She blinked in surprise when he asked her why she had looked worried. She didn't realize he had noticed, and figured if he had he wouldn't have bothered to ask about it. The nervous concern in his voice confused and surprised her, catching her off guard. She opened her mouth to reply, but the aproach of her younger sister, Nexas, cut her words off. Aralyn's eyes narrowed at her sister as she grabbed a bottle of vodka and began chugging it, paused, and then asked if Aralyn wanted to join her. "I get the feeling, the answer to that question is a no." She answered Draikyn, glaring at Nexas. Aralyn stepped forward and snatched the bottle away from Nexas, daggers practically shooting out of her eyes like an ancient booby trap. "What the hell did you do?" Hissed Aralyn softly, glancing over at Draikyn, making sure her voice was soft enough for him to here.

"You pronounce it Air-uh-lin."
User Image

User Image
█████ ███ ██ █ █ █ █ █ █ ██ ███ █████

Elijah Dᾇnte

█████ ███ ██ █ ██ █ ██ ███ █████

Elijah whistled quietly to himself as he left his room. He had just finished his homework assignment and was now contemplating on whether or not to stay at home and get to know the Strigori family or head out and grab a few cds from the music store downtown. He adjusted his burgundy frames and caressed the railing with his fingertips as he made his way downstairs. They had recently moved from California, the state from which he was born and had moved to this less than colorful place...Maine. And for what? Some strange contract made between his now deceased parents (may they rest in peace) and another couple with whom he had never met. According to this contract, Elijah and the rest of his siblings now had fiancees. Yeah, quite a shocker. He hadn't even graduated from high school yet and he was already engaged!! How crazy was that?! The violet-haired boy trudged through the living room and made his way into the kitchen, just in time to see a red-head, a member of the Strigori family make his way out the back door. Oh. Did he forget to mention that he and his family now lived under the same roof as their supposed significant others? Yeah well surprise yet again!

The boy winced and grasped the handle of the refridgerator, prying it open before scanning through different choices of food. With a slight shrug of his shoulders he reached for the small cup of yogurt and tapped the door shut with the heel of his shoe before walking towards the sink. He glanced at the back door as he reached for a spoon and quickly made his way back into the living room. He didn't know why but living with the Strigori family made him feel quite uneasy. Why? Well that was something even this little DJ couldn't answer. He plopped down on the couch and peeled back the lid. He wondered where his siblings had all gone off to... Probably getting to know their fiancees... He scooped up a spoonful of the frozen treat and shoved it in his mouth as he stared down at his foot, watching as it tapped away on the carpet floor. What was the name of his fiancee again? Akira, was it? "Hmmm..." He closed his eyes and slid the spoon from out of his mouth before swallowing.

User Image User Image User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces