-1 o.o? 0.13953488372093 14.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 86 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 566 567 568 > >> >>> »|

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxBianca

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDante

reckless actions, mindless behavior.

╔═══════▼═══════╗
Bianca rolled out of bed landing on the ground with a soft thud; she laid there for a moment taking it all in. She smiled stretching on the ground, then jumped up, shaking the dust and her hair off of her; humming she then grabbed a towel and wandered off to the washroom in her room, she opened the door and threw her towel on the ground. Rushing and trying to be quiet she then went and grabbed her clothes, a brush, and her elastic band. She then turned on the water, stripped off her clothes and jumped into the warm shower.

After her shower she dried off and got dressed, brushing out her hair she then put her hair in a messy bun. She then opened the door and went to go find something to do, looking around in her room. Sighing she threw her self on the bed. That’s when a thought occurred, ‘Where am I, am I home or am I at the new place?’ She sat up and crept to the door and quietly opened it, poking her head out of the door, she then slipped out of the room, the floor creaked and she inhaled sharply, she then crept to the stairs looking down them and exhaling finally. “Wow,” she whispered to her self. She then ran down the stairs, heading straight for the door and opening it then slamming it behind herself. She sighed and slid against the door trying to catch her breathe. After a while she got up and started walking down the path.

( ooc; is this okay?)

Durem Vampire

6,600 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
User Image

~Opposite Vampire Twins~

"Nexas. . . Nexas are you awake?" Nexas was awoken by the shaking of Akira who had worried red eyes. Those red eyes which meant she was hungry. "Nexas please come with me?" she asked her eyes full of worry as she poked her twin. Since they were twins they had almost always shared rooms next to each other, so Akira could enter when she pleased or likewise.
"Go ask Ciaran." Nexas grumbled. To her it felt too early to be up, Akira sensing this did as she was told with a small sigh, leaving her sister's room to walk to her brother's office. He always seemed to be there more than he was in his room so this plan seemed fit.
"C-Ciaran?" she called in, knocking on his door lightly, her nervous side coming through as it sometimes did in the morning. "Can you come with me?" she asked, hoping he knew what she meant. She needed to hunt, and she needed to feed, and with her blood lust she really didn't want to stick around with Dante family in the house.
Ciaran

User Image
Ciaran sat in his father's, no, his office, after having gone over what he needed to know from the various businesses that his father maintained, and now he was continuing to do so, he found himself going over his father's will once more. "If I wasn't so aggravated about the fact that this was affecting us, I'd be inclined to say this was a genius tactic." he said, it was fool proof, no way out of it. However, he would have to have a stern word with one of his twin sisters, and Gwene.

Gwene and Nexas were not exactly quiet about a less than like for humans. While Ciaran aimed to follow his father's ideals, for a combination of keeping the family secret the way it should be from the human race, and preserving humanity for future generations so that they did not starve. No one was happy about this engagement, but it was written in black and white here, should the Dantes suffer at Strigori hands, the remaining siblings got the house, if they were all wiped out, it would be given to charity. He would have to enforce this point. Then again, it perplexed him as to why Nexas didn't realise how hypocritical her love for murder was. Humans loved their families as much as she loved her own, yet she was causing sadness on par with what happened when they lost their parents.

As he flipped through the paperwork in front of him, he found report cards for the twins, Nexas was skipping school again, which made him wonder how she thought she was going to cope in the long run. However, Akira was doing well, especially in creative subjects. He'd have to ask her what she wanted as a reward for her good work.

"Come in." he said, seeing Akira, with red eyes. Hearing her question he nodded, "Where do you want to go? The beach caves? The back alleys?" it as still daylight, but there was no questioning the girl needed to feed. Many of the family had been upset over what emerged in the will, and that puts people off feeding sometimes. So he had to pick somewhere that wouldn't prompt them to draw too much attention. Both usually had someone around.

Standing up he walked around the mahogany desk, the family ring shimmering in the soft light in the office, it was enough for a human to see, but not so bright it bothered them.

Strigori

Durem Vampire

6,600 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
User Image

~Opposite Vampire Twins~

"Could we go to the caves?" Akira asked hoping for something more scenic then some dirty alleyway. "And then maybe we could hang out on the beach for a little while?" she asked hopefully, already dressed in a dress in a style often referred to as 'lolita'. "It would be nice to hang out with you. Just the two of us." she said, offering him a smile. She had a lovely parasol waiting for her at the door that would match her dress perfectly. She held the end of her dress a bit timid as she looked from her brother to the floor. "And um. Ciaran? Did you get my report card? I didn't see it in the mail and I was afraid I might have gotten a bad grade and you were mad. . ." she told him, sighing a little, even more nervous than before.
Ciaran

User Image
Ciaran listened, "The caves it is, and I would very much like that myself, I've been talking in circles all morning." Akira and he were probably the most alike in mindset, so spending time with her was always a good thing. Hearing her ask about her report card, he looked at her with surprise in his expression, "If there is anyone I'm disappointed with right now, it's Alanna, she is cutting classes, starting fights and falling behind in her grades. Not one of yours were below a B, your art and Home Economics classes had you as A+." he said, taking the card and holding it out to her to see for herself. Of course, she would know that good grades was bound to mean a reward. Much like their father, he rewarded things that he approved of. "But enough of that, we'll talk about a reward for you after our walk." he said with a smile, taking a coat from the stand next to the door and pulling it on, last time, he took her to her favourite dress shop for a shopping spree. Then again, the only thing he didn't learn to make was clothes, so he was willing to go shopping for them, but a lot of her toys over the years were ones he had made her himself, although in the early days of doing so with their father's help. While he acted stoic sometimes, he liked making things, even if they were girly things like doll's houses or jewellery, there was something about making them yourself that gave them a unique edge, not that he ever admitted it.

Strigori

Durem Vampire

6,600 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
User Image

~Opposite Vampire Twins~

Akira's eyes seemed to sparkle at her grade as she smiled and looked at her report card. "I'm so glad I'm doing so well!" she exclaimed turning towards the door of his office. "And I've told Nexas she needs to stay in class. But she won't listen. . . She only goes to her P.E classes and nothing else." she sighed and crossed her arms. She wasn't one for P.E so it was a bit easier with Nexas there at least. The teach always paired them up, so her sister kept her going and made them often win, no matter how bad Akira was, even if she was a vampire.
"Ciaran? For my reward I know what I want." she told him, opening the door. Turning back to her brother she saw the shine of his ring and looked down to her own which her elder brother had made for her. A sapphire, just like her eyes their father said when he gave it to her.

Dapper Streaker

User Image
Aralyn Strigori

Aralyn went downstairs into the living room. She didn't need to feed, as she had already done so last night at the night club she went to. She prefured to hunt at night. It felt more natural to her, and made her feel like the powerful vampire she was. She layed on the couch, knowing she had time to relax and let her hair dry before she went to class, and draped her long hair over the arm of the couch. She turned her Zune on and put her large headphones on as the song Iron from Within Temptation's new album The Unforgiven began playing. She lifted one of the headphones off her ear as she heard one of the humans wake up come downstairs, and run outside the mansion with a slam of the front door. She shrugged absently, not really caring either way what the humans did. She then heard a much softer sound. The sound of one of her siblings waking up, and the sense that they were hungry. After a few moment's concentration Aralyn realized that it was one of the twins, Akira. Aralyn knew that their elder brother, Ciaran - the new head of their family, was in the study, and that Akira would first seek her twin out, and then if she declined her offer to go hunting, she would go to Ciaran.
User Image

I-If ❞❞❞ I↘↘ wake in ↻↻ the m o r n i n g
❞❞I [ o n l y ] need ↗↗2 m-o--r--e M I R C L E S to be a saint
E-EVERYTHING I p r o m i s e d everyone I'd = = be❞❞❞❞
Well↘↘ I J-JUST ↗↗ a i n ' t ain't ain't ain't

I-If ❞❞❞ I↘↘ wake in ↻↻ the m o r n i n g
❞❞I [ o n l y ] need ↗↗2 m-o--r--e M I R C L E S to be a saint
E-EVERYTHING I p r o m i s e d everyone I'd = = be❞❞❞❞
Well↘↘ I J-JUST ↗↗ a i n ' t ain't ain't ain't

oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory
          oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory oh glory

User Image
            The green headed Dante stared at the alarm clock that continued to ring. With a groan her palm hit the top of it, stopping the ringing. The seventeen year old laid under the white cozy sheets of her bed before kicking them off and getting out of bed. Her pale hand rubbed the emerald eyes as she slipped on her slippers and dragged herself to the bathroom to get ready.

Erika yawned as she walked out of the bathroom all cleaned up. She had brushed her teeth and hair, and changed out of her pajamas. Erika made her bed quietly and cleaned up her desk, putting her textbooks and notebooks back into her black backpack. To everyone, they all knew Erika never attended high school, that she skipped classes and didn't bother with it. Just didn't care. When really, Erika attended a private school that no one really knew about. No one knew she attended, and Erika intended to leave it that way. She didn't care if they all looked at her as if she was low and stupid. Her family never did accept her in the first place, she was always out casted from them. In her private school, Erika was only taught how to play different instruments and how to write literature, it was her talent. Erika knew how to play many instruments, and she wrote very well. Which was why she was asked to attend the school. At least someone had recognized her talents. It was her secret, from many, even family.

Erika sighed as she grabbed her gray jacket and stuffed it into her backpack, making it fit. Erika felt her phone vibrate in her pocket and looked at the message her friend had sent her. Erika quickly replied and grabbed her flats, walking out her bedroom, shutting the door behind her.
            Erika looked in the hall, and shrugged. Erika slung her backpack over her shoulder and headed down the flight of stairs and into the kitchen where she made herself a cup of tea. After finishing, she gently put the cup in the sink and walked out the front door. She still had some time before class started, so she decided to go for a short walk.

ooc:Sorry if its too long..D:
            Click on the first icon for Erika's outfit, second icon for her emotion, and third icon for music. ^^
            &&If I ((wake in the 「✹◞*morning ⋮❜
            Ionly needtwo`↻:more { miracles* } to be asaint!
            xx`★:everything I *promised everyone(!) I'd be
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWell I just ain't

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image
Ciaran

User Image
Ciaran listened, sighing, "I should consider having her home-schooled, that way I don't have to worry about her wanting students dead to boot." he said. It would not be as varied as going to a proper school, but at the very least it would be safer on the people in town.

He listened to her and smiled when she stated she knew what she wanted as her treat for doing well in school, "Let's settle that on our walk, all right?" he said with a smile, adding telepathically to the other family members, "Akira and I are going out, Aralyn, make sure no one stirs any trouble, we're in it thick if Alanna kills any of the Dantes when I'm not looking." he commented, while Alaryn was no happier about the engagement than anyone else, at least she knew when to behave herself and when she was free to do as she pleased. Nexas was just... too out of control for her own good.

Buttoning up his coat he walked beside his sister down and out into the entrance hall, waiting for her to pick up her parasol before heading out.

Strigori

Durem Vampire

6,600 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
User Image

~Opposite Vampire Twins~

"Home-schooling here would be worse." Akira laughed a bit at the thought of Ciaran trying to teach her twin there in the house, and how even then Nexas would probably run out a window or something of the sort. She followed her brother to the entryway and picked up her parasol, opening the door and after she was out into the faint sun which was hidden mostly behind the clouds, she opened her parasol and waited for her brother with a happy smile.

Nexas was pretty much unable to get back to sleep very well after Akira left her room. She left for maybe a minute just to be woken again by the sound of the door slamming. A stupid Dante. It had to have been, her family was much more graceful than those fools unless terribly angered like she normally was. Or Gwene, who was her favorite sibling. They seemed to match personalities quite well most of the time. Managing to get herself up she threw on a normal tom-boy attire and stretched in her room, looking out the window to see Akira who was about to leave with Ciaran. This was too perfect. The perfect chance to kill a Dante, or that snotty girl Isabella at her school. Yes, it was all too perfect.
Ciaran

User Image
User Image

Ciaran sighed, he could tell what Akira's twin was thinking, "Alanna, touch one of the Dantes, and the rest get the house and everything in it, it's in Father's will, it's binding, and don't you dare forget it. Alaryn, Quinne, keep an eye on her." he warned her telepathically before they left the grounds, one of the mixed blessings that came with the family headship was the ability to communicate telepathically with his family members. It meant he could relay things to one another without the Dantes knowing what was going on, it also helped him pick up warning signs, "And you have had your quota at school too. Not only do you not even try to control your thirst, you're terrible at destroying evidence. Not to mention humans are not stupid, if you're the common link between too many runaways every year, the police will be pounding on the door. We're meant to be keeping a low profile here. You know what's allowed, if you must kill, go with that." he said, not that that things stopped her much. Still, the thought of her stuff falling into human hands might just disgust her enough to stay her hand. "Father, what were you thinking?" he thought.

Looking to Akira, he said, "Well then, that addresses some minor concerns, let's go." he said, looking forward to this, they usually baited teenagers in with some ghost story or another, lured them deep into the caves and fed from them while they were separated. It was quite fun because some got pretty scared before long, and he had to admit, he liked the adrenaline in his blood.

User Image

Strigori

Dapper Streaker

User Image
Aralyn Strigori

Aralyn heard human movement again and rolled her eyes to herself. She didn't fully realize until she was living with them that humans were just so damn noisy. She peeked over the back of the couch, curiosity getting the better of her, as she heard the human come down the stairs and head towards the kitchen. It was the girl who had the green hair. Aralyn recalled that compared to the other humans this one was a bit of a loner. What was her name again...? Erika! That was it! She glanced up again as Erika exited the kitchen and went out the front door without a word. Aralyn didn't really care. She'd hardly even spoken a word to any of the humans since they moved in. She wasn't in any way happy with the situation at hand. She sighed as the song on her Zune shifted, and she glanced at the cell phone on her lap. Almost time to leave for school. It was then that she heard her brother's voice in her head, telling her to make sure nobody makes trouble for the humans. She glared up at the ceiling and sighed in annoyance. "Fine, fine! I'll make sure Nexas behaves herself. Don't blame me if one of the humans irritates me and I accidentaly lose track of her and she chows down on one of them." She said half-jokingly, smirking darkly up at the ceiling. "Have fun, you two." She added out loud, giving them a wave over the back of the couch.
Ciaran

User Image
User Image

Ciaran listened to Alaryn's reply, "We will, rest assured," he said out loud, adding telepathically to her, "If you stop her killing someone while we're away I might be able to get you a backstage pass to that festival you told me about. If she catches a murderer or a thug of some kind I'll overlook it, but she's still in her cool-off period since that last fight she had, too many disappearances connected to her is going to cause us all grief, and I doubt you want to get tailed by the police because they're investigating her." he pointed out, usually when he said 'might' he meant he could. The Strigori might not be a huge name, but under a thin veneer he discovered they had business investments throughout the state. It was how his father supported a large family living in luxury. As he unearthed the secrets of the family headship, he had been floored by the intricate web their father had prepared. Not that he was complaining about it in the slightest.

Still, if there was one thing that Alaryn loved, it was dancing the night away, and the blood of revelers at live shows was said to be ten times better than anything in a night club. With those things in mind, he was sure he would have his redheaded sister's ear for a while. Sure, some could argue he spoiled Akira, they were close when their father was alive, but the truth was, she and Quinne followed their father's ideals, so he rewarded them for it. He loved all his siblings, even if they didn't always get along with one another, you couldn't pick your family after all.

Content that the incentive would spur Alaryn to do something, he lead the way towards the beach and spotted a group of teenagers were hanging around not too far from the caves, "The usual routine Akira?" he asked, smiling. He was looking forward to messing with some heads.

User Image

Strigori

Durem Vampire

6,600 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
User Image

~Opposite Vampire Twins~

Akira giggled and nodded viciously with a smile as she started to walk fast towards the kids going towards the snack. She focused all her energy into making her eyes go back to they emerald blue, taking her brother's hand. It was slightly amusing half the time the teenagers thought they were a couple. It just gave her a chance to act like the fearful girlfriend she never was able to be. No boy ever liked her except one, and she attacked him.
"Brother should we tell them the normal story?" she asked with a little giggle with her hop-step. With the parasol she was told she looked like a gentle doll who had life breathed into her, and by the way the teens stared at her she was guessing they thought the same as they stopped as though to wait for them. "I guess our meal isn't on the run." she laughed making a foolish pun, before looking over to the ocean. "So after our meal we can go wade in the water?" she asked.

Nexas smiled a bit as she took off quickly, throwing herself out the window, flying across the sky, landing on a nearby tree. Time. To. Kill! She giggled and jumped from tree to tree with pure excitement. The thrill of that girl's blood going down her throat, able to drink it all down and kill that awful girl while listening to her muffled screams.
"One two, I'm coming for you. I'm gonna find you. Three four, shut your, I'm gonna get you. Five six, grab your sticks, not like they'll help you. Seven eight. Comin' through the gate, going to drink all your blood!" she laughed landing behind the awful girl's house.
Ciaran

User Image
User Image

Ciaran smiled, "Sounds fun, come on." he said, walking towards the teenagers, "Hey, did you hear the story of the witch whose ghost lives in the caves? They say when she was caught selling her soul to the devil, she was tied to a stalagmite in there and drowned with the tide. But her soul remains, searching for the man who betrayed her, wailing heard just above the tides." he said, watching the teenagers as they glanced at each other.

"Sounds interesting, let's check it out, let's get to the bottom of it."
"I don't know..." another spoke out.
Ciaran turned to Akira, gently stroking her hair, "What do you think Aki? Wouldn't it be cool if we found something?" he asked, smiling.

User Image

Strigori

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas