Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tarpoljin's Bae

Friendly Shapeshifter

Well, can't do much without Bella and Farren. I haven't seen Corrie in forever and Elise vanished for a while.
Unless we're starting with Elise's time skip post and Bella vanishing?
Mmm...I think I'm just gonna reply to that. 'Cause I dono what to do with Kane, Connor, and Ani in the current situation. They're not really that important in that situation anyway lol. XD
Mmm. I'm not sure I could be too dedicated to getting on frequently. I'm only on now because I really have literally nothing else to do. Elise has been pretty busy lately, and I'm not really sure what Corrie's been up too.

I could try, though. I'm pretty free until the end of next week, but after that I'll be busy. I could try to get on maybe a few times a week, but I can't make any promises.
Whoahh..It seems so weird being on here like, twice in the same week, after not being on for like, six months.
EVERYTHING IS SOOOO DIFFERENT
:O

I'm not digging this. xDD
I KNOWWW!! I feel weird being back here.):

Tarpoljin's Bae

Friendly Shapeshifter

Sooooo.
I'm at Corey's while on here.
And it's kinda funny....He's pretending to give birth right now....I'm a little scared.

I'M PREGNANT AGAIN.

jk.xD
WHAT IS LIFE
guys love me come on
no one loves you ^^^^^^
Today, 4/25/2016

We have a confession

Our whole gaia lives were a lie. Everything you thought you knew about us.... Was a lie.

Carly & Corrie are actually 20 and go to Texas Tech and in the same sorority HAHAHAHAH fun times here tho
Elise goes to BYU-Idaho because she's Mormon af

Oh and all our names were fake.

Carly & Corrie are actually Lindsey & Lindsey (we really do have the same name)
Elise is Lauren
And shak really was her nickname but i don't think she ever was in on our elaborate lie.

So yeah we pretended to be older than you and way more emo than we actually were. We just used stock photos I mean come on. We had embarrassing scene phases and honestly they were the worst but also really hilarious to look back on.

Sorry for lying but ya know stranger danger & all that so shrug

Tarpoljin's Bae

Friendly Shapeshifter

LMAO

I barely remember you guys anyway, unfortunately.

Fun times tho!

rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas