"we should clean it up before she sees."
"Crapers there is blood every where and then the bullet holes"
*runs back*
"Okay I will fix the blood first"
*starts scrubbing blood out of the carpet*
*Finishes cleaning the blood off after taking pictures of the damages first*
"Well her fought the good fight so might as well leave some evidence behind"
*starts replacing walls and doors*
(Hiyee I joinied through PM, I work at the inn. ^_^ I'm a maid named Nineh. Um heylo there ^_^)

::The nervous, timid little maid pokes her head in:: :blush: I see you've been... having fun... sweatdrop Messy messy...
"Well you could say that Nineh, but anyway wanna help me"
*smiles a bit while tearing out a door*
O'course... sweatdrop ::She skitters over and attempts to help with the umm forced removal of the door XD::
*finally removes door*
"Thanks Nineh this was going to be hard work alone nyah"
*goes and puts door in pile*
"So what should we replace them with...I mean what type of door nyah?"
*walks back in* "oh yeah, i should be helping you guys.." sweatdrop
"where are we gonna get doors anyway??"
*wakes up* what happened. i remember a crazy murderer and then i took a nap. or was that a dream? ano........................ i am confussed. fey can you tell me what happened?
Oh, you're welcome ma'am.... sweatdrop I suppose it was time to replace those doors anyway...
nakimas
*wakes up* what happened. i remember a crazy murderer and then i took a nap. or was that a dream? ano........................ i am confussed. fey can you tell me what happened?

"well..it wasn't a dream. there was a crazy murderer guy in our house, but then deneb and i kicked his butt, but now the house is a mess." sweatdrop
"So sliding or regualr door? what model like should we go with a theme because we might as well do that enough of the place is shot up to re-do it nyah"
*walks into room and looks around*
GIRLS!! What have you been doing!? Why is there no door there? DENEB!!! FEY!!! NAKIMAS!!! I WANT AN EXPLANATION NOW!!!!!!!!!!!
Hmmm...l well, it depends on what sort of theme we'd like to go with in here I suppose ^_^;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff