Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image

Made by Temari Twin
Inspired by Boredom mostly
Please do not steal If this dies and you want to remake it please ask. I am a nice person and will usually give permission
This Roleplay is currently Open and Accepting

Out Of Character
Profile links will be in the reserve pictures. smile

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image tab Our Story....

A long time ago the world was back in a simpler time. Kings and queens ruled throughout every country. Some ruled with Grace and Kindness. Their people loved them. But there were others who lived with an iron fist. They were cruel and had a lust for power. Each kingdom had two children. One Princess and One Prince. Their children were different and retained about them whtever their parents taught them. Some excellent fighters, wanting to steal land for their parent's. And so they did. That is what started the great wars. The Kingdoms fought, and many were slain. When the fighting ended many of the kingdoms just wanted peace. A meeting was held between the kings and queens and it was agreed that the prince and princess of each family would go to live on an island that wasn't owned by either country. They agreed to a treaty that each child must choose someone from a different country to marry and with each marriage new truces would be formed and lands would be united. They also hoped that it could unite the kingdom as a whole. It is with this decree that every prince and princess is sent to the island with a few cooks, servants, and tutors. Along with that their own personal servant shall go with as a friend. They will do no work. Their only job is to make sure that everyone is civil with each other. Could this cause a problem? Will this decree better the country? The keyboard is in your hands. Let us write this story.

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image tab The Rules

Basics:
tab ☀Follow Gaia TOS
tab ☀No God-Modding
tab ☀Romance please, but no sexy time. If clothes come off please time skip.
tab ☀Drama. No killing but please feel free to throw some punches. Let's see some jealousy in this.
tab ☀Language. Some cursing is acceptable but please don't go overboard with it.
tab ☀Please respect the people in the roleplay. If you have a problem with someone please message me and we can try and settle the matter but please show respect and not fight or be rude to each other in the out of character.

Literacy & Posting:
tab ☀Pretty posts please. Doesn't have to be fancy but at least the character's name, Role, and picture. If you need help with a layout I can link you a few shops or even make a basic one. On this note the one I am using was not made by me, I just wanted to be able to use it. Anymore questions about my layout can be PM's to me or a simple quote in the OOC thanks :3
tab ☀No blinding colors please.
tab ☀Two paragraph's will do for me. I do understand writers block so I will also accept one chunky paragraph. Just as long as you can give people something to work off of you will be fine.
tab ☀I will not be a complete grammar Nazi but please try to spell correctly and use proper grammer. I will be pretty leniant with this one cause I tend to suck at grammar and spelling myself.
tab ☀No text talk. This will pretty much be the countries as they are laid out now but with a time period restriction so there will be no texting or modern technology of any sort. Think Medievil/Rennisance era.
tab ☀Try to post often. At least twice a week per character. I do wanna keep this roleplay going though I do understand we all get busy. I myself am in college so.
tab ☀If you can't post or are quitting please let me know right away either by Private Message or a quote in the Out Of Character.

Profiles & Reserves:
tab ☀Real pictures please (and for the love of our sanity no justin beiber or hannah montana. I will accept like selena gomez but .....justin beiber DX.)
tab ☀Another note: I am debating opening a "Sister" type thread which will be this exact same thing except anime pictures instead of real. If you are interested in it please let me know Via PM alone or even in you're reserve just mention your interest in an anime version and I can set it up :3
tab ☀Please fill out reserve skeletons completely and correctly. I will let you make the profiles youself with a few guilines so Hang tight on that one. I know they can be a pain.
tab ☀Pm me your reserve's and profile links
tab ☀Title reserves with your role (Basically Prince/Princess of -country name-) and include some samples with you reserve. The sample can either be in a test forumn or something you write out on the spot
tab ☀Send me a PM with the link to your profile and title it...you know what...I'm not creative so just something random and entertaining that will cause me to laugh or giggle will suffice.
tab ☀Put a drama lama in the body under you reserve after the sample so I know you have read the rules.
tab ☀As always send in the reserve first and wait to be accepted before sending in the profile though feel free to start working on the profile.
tab ☀Please send in profile in a timely manner. I will say within 48 hours of me accepting your reserve.
tab ☀You may have up to two character......maybe 3 as the rolplay get's started. but please keep it down to one girl and one boy.
tab ☀Oh and don't forget a room number in the reserve. To keep drama there is gonna be 4 to a room....idk if it will be two princess's and their servants in a room or if princess and servants will have seperate rooms. They will not be co'ed rooms. See more details in a later post or PM me with questions.

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image tab Our Cast....

America:
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

The -Adjective- Prince of America Symbol Name Symbol Age Symbol Male symbol Username

The -Adjective- Princess of America Symbol Name Symbol Age Symbol Female symbol Username

The -Adjective- Servant of America Symbol Name Symbol Age Symbol Male symbol Username

The Hopeful Servant of America Jessica Wind Rodgers 20bekaboou

Austria:

The -Adjective Prince of Austria Symbol Name Symbol Age Symbol Gender symbol Username

The Innocent Princess of Austria εїз Isabella Marie Dufar εїз Twenty εїз Female εїзl Temari Twin

The -Adjective- Servant of Austria Symbol Name Symbol Age Symbol Male symbol Username

The -Adjective- Servant of Austria Symbol Name Symbol Age Symbol Female symbol Username

France:

The Ambitious Prince of France Gabriel Enjolras Dejean Twenty-Two Male Temari Twin

The -princess- of -France- Symbol Katrina Marie Dejean Symbol twenty-two Symbol female symbol shinkouforever

The -Adjective- Servant of France Symbol Name Symbol Age Symbol Male symbol Username

The -Adjective- Servant of France Symbol Name Symbol Age Symbol Female symbol Username

Japan:

The -Adjective- Prince of Japan Symbol Name Symbol Age Symbol Male symbol Username

The -Adjective- Princess of Japan Symbol Name Symbol Age Symbol Female symbol Username

The -Adjective- Servant of Japan Symbol Name Symbol Age Symbol Male symbol Username

The -Adjective- Servant of Japan Symbol Name Symbol Age Symbol Female symbol Username

Australia:

The -Adjective- Prince of Australia Symbol Name Symbol Age Symbol Male symbol Username

The Shy Princess Of Australia ~ Jinxia Roze ~ 19 ~ Female ~ bekaboou

The -Adjective- Servant of Australia Symbol Name Symbol Age Symbol Male symbol Username

The -Adjective- Servant of Australia Symbol Name Symbol Age Symbol Female symbol Username

England:

The Nimble Prince of England Adrian Flortormic Edwards 20 Male Kanako Flare

The Curious Princess of England Lorelei Mackenzie Edwards 19 Female Jessie Beanss
The -Adjective- Servant of England Symbol Name Symbol Age Symbol Male symbol Username

The -Adjective- Servant of England Symbol Name Symbol Age Symbol Female symbol Username

Spain:

The -Adjective- Prince of Spain Symbol Name Symbol Age Symbol Male symbol Username

The Cunning Princess of Spain Margarita Eva de Castillo 21 Female Cheshie of Hearts

The -Adjective- Servant of Spain Symbol Name Symbol Age Symbol Male symbol Username

The -Adjective- Servant of Spain Symbol Name Symbol Age Symbol Female symbol Username

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image tab Skeletons:

Reserve:

User Image

The -Adjective Role- of -country- Symbol Name Symbol Age(19-22) Symbol Username

[align=center][img]http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb339/temariuchiha1/62128edf-079e-4859-9511-f772ed117a8a_zps69fe914b.jpg[/img][/align]

[align=center][b][color=color1]The -Adjective Role- of -country-[/color][/b] [color=color2]Symbol[/color] [color=color1]Name[/color] [color=color2]Symbol[/color] [color=color1]Age(19-22)[/color] [color=color2]Symbol[/color] [color=1]Gender[/color] [color=color2]symbol[/color] [color=color1]Username[/color][/align]

Profiles:

-Profiles will be made in a separate test thread then the link sent to me so It can be linked to your reserve

Post 1:Picture, Name Role, decorate as you please
Post 2:Picture, basics, name, age, birthday, height, weight, nicknames, Bloodline(Prince, Princess, Servant), etc.
Post 3:Picture, Deeper Bio
Post 4:Personality, Likes, Dislikes, Fears.
Post 5:Relationships
-Feel free to add any extra decorations as you please. In some I add a playlist/Songs of their life post, or even outfits just for fun ya know. Have fun and add any extra decorations as you wish. I am also the type to put my layout in my profile just for extra decoration and extra safe keeping.

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image tab Location Info.....

Locations:

Bedrooms-Each bedroom is spacious and finely furnished. There are 4 queen sized four poster beds. Each bed is comfortable and fitted with fine sheets. Even the servants sleep in comfort here.

Dinning Hall-The dinning hall is spacious with a large table big enough for every person. All suppers and breakfasts will be taken here. Lunch's can be taken here or in the garden if the weather permits.

Gardens- The castle has 2 gardens. One in front and a big one in the back with small tea tables and it even has a labyrinth.

Ballroom-Spacious room decorated in gold. Has a chandelier and is usually used to host charity event's balls, and other event's the need it's space.

Library-Large room with floor to ceiling book selves and many of them. You can find all sort's of books on all sort's of subject. It also includes chair's for reading and big windows overlooking the back garden.

Beach-Since this castle is on an island there is a beach where everyone can enjoy walks are go for a swim.

Room Assignment:

>Males in odd number rooms, Females In even. Servants room with their respective prince/Princess.

Room 1:Gabriel Dejean - Male French Servant - Name - Name
Room 2:Isabella Dufar - Female Austrian Servant - Jinixia Roze - Female Australian Servant
Room 3:Adrian Edwards - Male English Servant - name - name
Room 4:Margarita Castillo - Female Spanish Servant - Katrina Dejean - French Female Servant
Room 5:name - name - name - name
Room 6:name - name - name - name
Room 7:name - name - name - name
Room 8:name - name - name - name

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image tab Date & Weather

Today is:

June 5th

Today's Weather:

Cold
Cloudy
Rainy
Hail
Serve Thunderstorm
Breezy
Warm
Hot
Humid
Foggy
Night
Clear
Sunny

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image tab Relationships & Gossip

Relationships:

-Who is dating who? Who likes who?

Gossip:

-Pm me some juicy talk to get this going

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image tab Event's & Announcements

Events:

-Welcome Banquet and Ball to be held later in the evening after everybody get's settled in. Please dress you're best.

Announcements:

-10/12/13- Roleplay Idea was thought up and creation began
-10/13/13 Started Accepting Reserves and Kanako Flare became to first person to join <3
-10/18/13 Roleplay was opened because why not.

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image tab Wanted/Needed Characters

-Pm me a character you feel is needed to help the roleplay and I will put it here for people who are thinking of joining but don't know who to join as.
-Please remember that the prince and princess of each country are siblings. They can be twins, or different ages. It does not matter as long as your "sibling" agrees. First sibling reserve can pretty much call the shots on that and the other can follow it or discuss it with the other sibling.
-Feel free to request new countries in here as well.

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image tab Banners

-Feel free to make one and I will put it here and give you credit.

-This one made by me: Temari Twin

User Image

[align=center][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-gaian-neighborhood/treaty-of-our-fathers-accepting/t.88430679/?_gaia_t_=3934][img]http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb339/temariuchiha1/ce3b805a-61e4-43b0-bf53-c7b6e3ec58c0_zpsde531697.jpg[/img][/url][/align]

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image tab Sister Thread?

-I explained this earlier about having it be the same thing but anime instead of real pictures. Please let me know your thoughts.

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image tab Reserved

Cause I do tend to forget things.

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100