Total Votes:[ 23 ]
1 2 3 >

Sparkling Senshi

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
User ImageUser Image

an original role play by a wild chezabear
                                                              inspired by warped tour and my love for music
                                                              images from google
                                                              images edited by a wild chezabear
                                                              currently opem
                                                              full

ooc

Sparkling Senshi

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
User ImageUser Image

ah, summertime. the few months out of the year where teens are allowed to run rampant through the sunshine and get into trouble. no fear of failing classes, or getting detention, or even making that bully in the next seat angry by accidentally hitting him with a paper airplane. summer is the time for fun, love, and, most importantly, music. the amount of music festivals that take place during the summer months is astounding, but one of the biggest and baddest has to be the vans warped tour. warped tour has always been a destination of sorts for kids and teens in the alternative rock scene; a gathering of some of the country's most popular bands and all for an affordable price. it attracts people from all walks of life and momentarily erases the thought of the real world as well as brings people together into one giant, music-loving family.

this year's warped tour is just kicking off and they have some extra special talent joining them this time. hailing all the way from baltimore, maryland is a rather famous indie rock trio know as little eraser. they've released a few self-produced albums and have recently been picked up by loveway records, a company known for bands such as nevershoutnever!, and, later, cristofer dew when he broke off. they have a calming sound that has grown in popularity at festivals like warped tour. they've been around for a few years, having started off as a project in someone's garage and eventually growing in popularity until someone picked them up and signed them into a contract. they aren't really influenced by any big name bands, but people have described them as "hippie rock". people find their music calming yet fun, upbeat and positive.

next we have a pop punk band that is joining the tour from butte, montana. this four-part group calls themselves zero gravity. they've been trying to make it into warped for the past few years because they know they'll hit it big. they've just released their first album under a little known record label and are hoping to break the surface and get signed to a bigger label like epitaph or rise records. their sound isn't the typical pop punk of sad lyrics with upbeat music, but they do draw inspiration from bands like sleeping with sirens, pierce the veil, and memphis may fire. their sound is still something unique, though, and they're hoping it's enough to get them noticed.

our last band is one that isn't known by name at all, except for those in their home town of wenatchee, washington. braving the stormy sea joins the tour as the winner of a nationwide battle of the bands. they are a metalcore band that garnered enough votes from around the country to get them a spot on the whole tour instead of just a spot during the seattle venue. they have no cds out, no record label, but they have a few self-produced eps and enough songs under their belt to give each venue a unique set. they are the newest to the rock scene, yet they are the biggest of our three bands with five members. they draw inspiration from big names like motionless in white, suicide silence, and of mice & men. they're hoping that warped tour will give them a chance to show the world what they're made of. if they get noticed by a label, that would just be icing on the proverbial cake.

Sparkling Senshi

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
User ImageUser Image

first and foremost, follow gaia's tos. they're there for a reason and i'm not about to get my role play shut down because someone can't take two seconds to scan the tos.
                                                              i am the creator of this role play, so what i say goes. please, for the love of all things holy, listen to me. i'm a nice person and i don't like getting in people's faces unless i have to.
                                                              this role play will definitely have drama and romance, so don't be afraid to play that up. just don't get carried away. no one wants to see clothes coming off or some horribly tragic accident happen that, like, stops the tour or something. that's just excessive.
                                                              please use real people for your characters. this obviously isn't an anime-based role play, so there's no reason for you to use those characters. which brings me to another point: these are all kids in the alternative scene so not a whole lot of them will look "normal". tattoos and piercings are a-okay here, but do try to stay away scene queens and kings simply because they can be a bit much. please no disney stars or over-used people (like alex evans or arianna grande and the like).
                                                              i do like pretty posts, so those are a must. they don't have to be anything super extravagant, but a picture and a name would be lovely. try to steer clear of blinding colors and teeny-tiny font sizes, too. computer screens are bright and overly bright colors are just not fun.
                                                              be nice to each other. like i don't care if you characters don't get along, but no one likes role playing with someone whose mean to them. it makes things lame. so just don't be a d**k, okay?
                                                              please send reserves to me via pm titled with the band you would like to join. there are no profiles because i hate them~
                                                              the genders are not set, so go crazy. i just ask that we keep genders even since because reasons. also. i don't care if your characters gay, straight, pan, bi, ace, or what-have-you. just please try not to have 8 straight girls and 8 gay guys. that just makes things not so fun for romance.
                                                              i have the power to change, add, or take away rules at any time. please check back if i tell you to.
                                                              please make your characters diverse and unique. i don't want to see 400 scenie weenies with a sob story or a bunch of perfect little angels. those are boring. quirks, flaws, ticks; anything to make your characters interesting and three dimensional. flat is stoops.
                                                              have fun dudes~

Sparkling Senshi

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
User ImageUser Image

little eraser

User Image

sweet || caring || sarcastic || short-tempered
                                                            lead singer/bassist
                                                            Augustus René Gottfried
                                                            nineteen
                                                            i have a magic wand and two golden snitches in my pants. Wanna see?
                                                            #B7B9B6
                                                            Ami Uzaki

User Image

Passionate || Wild || Temper || Aggressive
                                                            guitarist
                                                            Kennedy Anne Thomas
                                                            Twenty One
                                                            v****a
                                                            Dark Cyan
                                                            Exquisite_Virus

User Image

Gentle || Supportive || irresponsible || overcritical
                                                            Keyboardist
                                                            Tori Haley Thorn
                                                            twenty-one
                                                            Female
                                                            #4A9CE8
                                                            Garuzero

Sparkling Senshi

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
User ImageUser Image

zero gravity

User Image

Creative || prepared || distant || Condescending
                                                            Lead Vocalist
                                                            Adrian Minh Castro
                                                            nineteen
                                                            Male
                                                            Crimson
                                                            Garuzero

User Image

energetic || playful || clumsy || compulsive
                                                            guitarist
                                                            Foxon Micheal Chole
                                                            Twenty
                                                            Male
                                                            Dark Orange
                                                            Christopher Winchester

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

passionate || laid-back || indecisive || unorganized
                                                            bassist
                                                            gryffon dean mcdermott
                                                            eighteen
                                                            manly man
                                                            coral
                                                            Seremela_Tiwele

User Image

independent || witty || aggressive || cruel
                                                            Drummer
                                                            Ivan James Mercer
                                                            Twenty-One
                                                            Male
                                                            #9C0606
                                                            Christopher Winchester

Sparkling Senshi

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
User ImageUser Image

braving the stormy sea

User Image

outgoing || friendly || hot-headed || stubborn
                                                            lead singer/screamer
                                                            katariina evelin kivi
                                                            nineteen
                                                            female
                                                            #a21640
                                                            a wild chezabear

User Image

calm || optimistic || bi-polar || rash
                                                            lead guitarist
                                                            marcus kevin wolfgang
                                                            twenty-two
                                                            male
                                                            #b9000c
                                                            a wild chezabear

User Image

playful || neat || temperamental || tactless
                                                            rhythm guitarist/clean vocals
                                                            kyler james McLaughlin
                                                            twenty
                                                            male
                                                            #4682B4
                                                            Abberdoodle

User Image

Odd || Strong-Willed || Sensitive || Tempered
                                                            Bassist
                                                            Dawn Lynn Caudell
                                                            Twenty-two
                                                            A lady
                                                            #00DDDD
                                                            xxx___mad_apple___xxx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

passionate || charismatic || headstrong || fiery
                                                            drummer
                                                            sara elizabeth hart
                                                            twenty-two
                                                            femme fatale
                                                            #bdb76b
                                                            Seremela_Tiwele

Sparkling Senshi

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
User ImageUser Image

tag-alongs

User Image

amusing || social || impulsive || stubborn
                                                            the merch guy
                                                            marius rae moore
                                                            twenty - one
                                                            male
                                                            #CE2029
                                                            anchoor

User Image

energetic || quick-witted || self-destructive || perfectionist
                                                            the seasoned roadie
                                                            brooke marie garcia
                                                            eighteen
                                                            female
                                                            #4db097
                                                            a wild cheabear

User Image

modest || diligent || blunt || rude
                                                            the newbie roadie
                                                            oliva luke forbes
                                                            nineteen
                                                            female
                                                            #006B85
                                                            anchoor

User Image

kind || outgoing || push-over || secretive
                                                            photographer
                                                            peyton marie knox
                                                            nineteen
                                                            female
                                                            #C71585
                                                            Abberdoodle

Sparkling Senshi

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
User ImageUser Image

User Image

positive || positive || negative || negative
                                                              role
                                                              first middle last name
                                                              age (18-22)
                                                              username

[imgleft]malformed url[/imgleft]

[i]positive[/i] || [i]positive[/i] || [i]negative[/i] || [i]negative[/i]
                                                              [size=14][color=POSTINGCOLOR]✖[/color][/size] role
                                                              [size=14][color=POSTINGCOLOR]✖[/color][/size] first middle last name
                                                              [size=14][color=POSTINGCOLOR]✖[/color][/size] age (18-22)
                                                              [size=14][color=POSTINGCOLOR]✖[/color][/size] gender
                                                              [size=14][color=POSTINGCOLOR]✖[/color][/size] posting color
                                                              [size=14][color=POSTINGCOLOR]✖[/color][/size] username

Sparkling Senshi

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
User ImageUser Image

june 15 xxx Auburn, WA xxx White River Amphitheatre
                                                              june 16 xxx Portland, OR xxx Portland Expo Center Parking Lot
                                                              june 19 xxx Chula Vista, CA xxx Cricket Wireless Amphitheatre
                                                              june 20 xxx Pomona, CA xxx Pomona Fairplex
                                                              june 21 xxx Pomona, CA xxx Pomona Fairplex
                                                              june 22 xxx San Francisco, CA xxx Shoreline Amphitheatre
                                                              june 23 xxx Ventura, CA xxx Seaside Park
                                                              june 26 xxx Las Cruces, NM xxx N.M.S.U. Practice Field
                                                              june 27 xxx Phoenix, AZ xxx Salt River Fields
                                                              june 28 xxx Las Vegas, NV xxx Silverton Casino Parking Lot
                                                              june 29 xxx Salt Lake City, UT xxx Utah State Fairplex
                                                              june 30 xxx Denver, CO xxx Sports Authority Field at Mile High
                                                              july 3 xxxxx Noblesville, IN xxx Klipsch Music Center
                                                              july 5 xxxxx Toronto, ON xxx Molson Canadian Amphitheatre
                                                              july 6 xxxxx Darien Center, NY xxx Darien Center PNC
                                                              july 7 xxxxx Holmdel, NJ xxx PNC Bank Arts Center
                                                              july 9 xxxxx Virginia Beach, VA xxx Farm Bureau Live
                                                              july 10 xxxx Columbia, MD xxx Merriweather Post Pavilion
                                                              july 11 xxxx Mansfield, MA xxx Comcast Center
                                                              july 12 xxxx Camden, NJ xxx Susquehanna Bank Center
                                                              july 13 xxxx Uniondale/ Wantagh, NY xxx Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum
                                                              july 14 xxxx Hartford, CT xxx The Comcast Theatre
                                                              july 16 xxxx Scranton, PA xxx Toyota Pavilion
                                                              july 17 xxxx Burgettstown, PA xxx First Niagara Pavilion
                                                              july 18 xxxx Cuyahoga Falls, OH xxx Blossom Music Center
                                                              july 19 xxxx Auburn Hills, MI xxx The Palace of Auburn Hills
                                                              july 20 xxxx Tinley Park, IL xxx First Midwest Bank Amphitheater
                                                              july 21 xxxx Shakopee, MN xxx Canterbury Park
                                                              july 23 xxxx Bonner Springs, KS xxx Sandstone Amphitheater
                                                              july 24 xxxx Maryland Heights, MO xxx Verizon Wireless Amphitheater
                                                              july 25 xxxx Atlanta, GA xxx Aaron's Amphitheatre at Lakewood
                                                              july 26 xxxx St. Petersburg, FL xxx Vinoy Park
                                                              july 27 xxxx West Palm Beach, FL xxx Cruzan Amphitheatre
                                                              july 28 xxxx Orlando, FL xxxCentral Florida Fairgrounds
                                                              july 29 xxxx Charlotte, NC xxx Charlotte Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
                                                              july 30 xxxx Cincinnati, OH xxx Riverbend Music Center
                                                              july 31 xxxx Milwaukee, WI xxx Marcus Amphitheatre
                                                              august 2 xxx Dallas, TX xxx Gexa Energy Pavilion
                                                              august 3 xxx San Antonio, TX xxx AT&T Center
                                                              august 4 xxx Houston, TX xxx Reliant Park - Main St. Lot

dates taken from warped tour 2013

Sparkling Senshi

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
User ImageUser Image

someone heard through the grapevine that kyler mclaughlin has a thing for riina kivi and brooke garcia. i wonder if either girl feels the same? what a scandal!

Sparkling Senshi

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
User ImageUser Image

the first day of warped is tomorrow. the bands are already at the venue in washington and getting acquainted with each other and the other bands that are on the tour. it's currently a warm 78 degrees outside with some light cloud cover and a cool breeze. it's about three pm and one of the roadie groups is making a late barbecue lunch for all of the bands and other roadies on the tour. enjoy your first day before the tour begins!

the buses are parked and waiting for everyone. all of them are the same except for a sign on the side indicated which bus goes to which band. the only bands that have their own, custom buses are the bigger bands on the tour.

bus
                                                              floor plan
                                                              front lounge
                                                              bunks
                                                              back lounge

Sparkling Senshi

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
User ImageUser Image

reserved for stuff~

Sparkling Senshi

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
User ImageUser Image

reserved for stuff~

Sparkling Senshi

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
User ImageUser Image

reserved for stuff~

Sparkling Senshi

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
User ImageUser Image

reserved for stuff~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff