gross ew no 0.095238095238095 9.5% [ 2 ]
i ain't sayin' you a gold digga... 0.23809523809524 23.8% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
< 1 2 3

User Image
User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

User Image
                                                    Fumbling around a large duffel bag searching for her Polaroid camera, Taylor Henderson was on the verge of getting upset. Last time she got upset when she couldn’t find the camera she wanted to use she tossed the poor duffel bag into the wall and broke a camera. Grumbling some threats she figured she either didn’t pack it or she simply was in a hurry and wasn’t looking closely enough. Sighing softly she shifted through the bag once more and then remembered it wasn’t even in this one. Grinning she got up from the floor of her van and tried her hardest not to bump her head on the roof. Grabbing the purple and black duffel bag she unzipped it and then pulled out her Polaroid camera. Putting the straps on and into place she draped the camera over her neck and filled it with film. Climbing out of the back of the van she closed the doors to it and turned the camera onto herself ready to snap the first picture. Remembering though that she had a Polaroid she had better save the film for those who would actually want their pictures. Over the years of photographing and blogging about Warped Tour she learned that this camera was a favorite. It was fast, simple and easy, and it gave people something for people to sign. It was almost genius. Letting the camera hang around her she started walking towards where the bands buses would be. She was familiarized with all the bands playing this year and even brushed up a little on the new ones. Already seeing a group formed of band members she smiled softly. Some of them had to be familiar with her seeing as how she photographed most of them last year at Warped as well. Seeing the very famous Mona Montgomery standing amongst them with her boyfriend at her side already, and other band members forming she sighed softly.

It wasn’t that Taylor didn’t like the girl but if Mona were in a serious situation, and Tae could only make one phone she’d probably order a pizza with that one phone call. Biting her bottom lip slightly she released it moments as she stepped up to the group and plastered a mischievous gin on her lips. "Fancy meeting you all back here again…well the most of you, because I am sure we have some new faces." Raising her camera up and making a few adjustments here and there she then pointed the camera at the small blonde, who she was guessing was the girl from Little Eraser and snapped a picture. Tae thought that the best pictures of people were them in the moment, in action, and not paying attention or posing. Letting her brown eyes drift to Mona she wondered how she did it, or how the people that photographed her did it. It being take pictures of someone clearly posing for something. Letting her eyes advert to the camera and the Polaroid that was coming out of it develop. Grabbing it before it dropped to the ground with her left hand, yes she was a lefty Lou, and then started waving it around a bit for the picture to develop. When it did she looked down at it and smiled in a satisfied way. "This is for you, darling." A smile was on her lips and she was hopeful that the small blonde would take it. It was of her after all! Glancing around the group again she wondered what she should say or even do. It seemed there was some tension in the air but Tae could have been getting the wrong impression. When her stomach started grumbling she frowned and then sighed softly. "Well, I have a very important date it would seem with the barbecue line, and I wouldn’t want to be late. I’m Taylor by the way, or Tae for short. I do remember some of you," she said with a cheeky smile, before letting it fade away. "Oh, and if you don’t want your picture ever taken then I’d suggest you avoid me like the plague, but I like to think I’m much nicer than the plague."

Letting out a small giggle at her own joke, she then waved to the group and turned on her heel to go and find the barbecue. She was pretty sure a hotdog would do her all the good in the world right now. After about two minutes of walking around she finally made it to the line. Playing with her lip ring she started humming Hollywood Dream by The Ready Set. Thinking back on it now she should have something to the girl from Little Eraser. She knew they were just signed by a pretty good record label, and she did listen to their music. It was good, and reminded Tae of NeverShoutNever! Hearing her stomach grumble she patted it softly and then nudged the guy in front of her a bit. "I don’t know if that was my stomach, yours, or maybe it’s just going to rain. What do you think?" A playful smile was on her lips and she wasn’t sure how friendly the guy in front of her was but she wasn’t so worried about it. At Warped Tour she had met a lot of awesome people, with nothing but positive vibes so why would she think it would be any different? However when the guy turned around she noticed him right away. He was the lead singer and bassist of Little Eraser. Her mouth was opened a little and Tae quickly closed it feeling dumb. Laughing it off nervously she thought of yet another joke to throw out into an awkward situation. "Talk about star struck," she said while her left hand fiddled with her camera. "I’m Taylor, but people call me Tae. I’m just the girl who will most likely be hiding behind the camera most of the time. And if I am correct you’re the lead singer of Little Eraser, so that would make you Arin."

As she continued looking up at him Tae discovered he had very nice eyes, and he just looked like the type of guy who had an amazing smile. ’Note to self, take as many pictures of him as possible.’ Clearing the silly thoughts from her head she peeked around Arin as the line moved a little bit. "So close, but yet so far away." Puffing out her bottom lip into a pout she then let her hands slide into her back pockets. Perhaps taking the Polaroid out so early was a bad idea. Not everyone wanted to carry around a picture this early, but they could always put it in their pocket. After a while she pulled her hands out of her pocket and then pushing her red bangs out of her eyes she let her eyes focus on the line and Arin seeing as she did strike up a conversation with him.

ooc; outfit in side image.

Fuzzy Pup

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

°Z E R O G R A V I T Y ' SxxxxxxG U I T A R I S T
                                                          music, at its essence, is what gives us memories
                                                          tab tab and the longer a song has existed in our
                                                          tab tab lives, the more memories we have of it

{`°위치 location merch bus xxxx{`°분위기 mood excited xxxx{`° with mona, adrian, clive xxxx{`° outfit click xxxx

Finally, everything was going to be worth it. Sunhee— better known as Sunny, had been criticized her entire life. They always say family is supposed to be your biggest supporters, but they were always the walls standing in her way. Sunny's family always had high expectations for her, it wasn't that she couldn't meet them, it was that she didn't want to meet them. She'd grown up in your average Korean household— her father worked in Government, and her mother owned a small boutique. She had one sibling, a brother, nine years older than she was, and boy did he set the bar high. He was always that model student, constantly getting A's and doing the extra credit, never once did he slack off. That dear brother of her's studied his a** off in college, year after year until he could earn his medical degree. At twenty-eight years old, her brother is a great doctor. So let's see, her family has a chairperson, businesswoman, and a doctor. It was only natural she was expected to take a high road too— perhaps a lawyer, a physicist, maybe even a veterinarian— The lowly life of a band member was never expected for her, never wanted for her.

She spent years with her parents tearing down her posters, throwing away CDs, and telling her to get back to studying. For so long no one ever believed she could make it in a business like this one, instead of encouraging her, they simply teared her down, certain they could choose a better path for her. There were a thousand and one times when Sunny almost let them win, almost throwing her dream away for them, but she never did. She somehow managed to keep chasing her dream, and even though she'd disappointed her family along the way, perhaps she'd make it up to them now. Maybe performing at Warped Tour wasn't the absolute best thing to happen in a musician's career, but it felt pretty damn good. Her band had been rather well off, nothing spectacular, but at least they were getting there— but maybe by performing at Warped Tour they'd really get the chance to make it big. Perhaps she was just a little too excited, or her imagination was getting the best of her, but no one could stop her from dreaming.

Now, the small girl was standing just outsider her bus, trying to take in the view of everything. The buses, the tents, the stands...It was all towering over her, completely overwhelming— in the best way possible. Her head was tilted upwards, staring at the crowd of people as they moved, every now and then she'd recognize a musician she loved, but she'd be too darn stunned to talk to them. She felt like a child in this scene— and it didn't help that her height and weight made her look like one. The girl barely made it to 5'0", weighing in at a puny 79lbs. If it wasn't for her mature face, surly everyone would think she was a random twelve year old.

Finally working up the courage to move, she began to make her way through the crowds. She could see food stands, tents selling merch, buses for all sorts of bands, and even some merch bands...It was stunning, simply jaw-dropping. Stopping by one of the buses, it appeared to be a merch bus. Through the windows, she could see a man moving boxes, a woman standing around with a man (boyfriend, maybe?), and another man talking to the one working. She may as well try to be social, and if she didn't recognize them as big and famous, that made it all the easier! Walking up the steps of the bus, she popped her head around the corner, flashing a smile at the bunch.

"You guy's selling merch?"

As she hadn't really been living in America long, and her mother still avidly spoke Korean around the house, there was a bit of an accent in her voice. She flashed a grin to the bunch as she fully stepped onto the bus, "I wanna buy something with my face on it." She mused, her eyes traveling between the people inside the bus. The man closest to her was so dang tall! He had to have at least a foot on her. As her eyes traveled up to his face, a shocked expression took over for a mere moment. Her plan of socializing with non-famous, non-intimidating people had totally failed. Being a guitarist herself, Sunny always paid the most attention to the guitarists. Who cared about singers? Anyone could belt out some vocals, guitar took some skill (and a lot of finger pain). She was staring up at Clive Cohen, the guitarist of Little Eraser. A smile crossed her face, delicately tilting her head to the side, "pleasure seeing you here, you know, you're one of my favorite guitarists." She paused for a moment before smiling sheepishly, —oh, I'm Sunny. From Zero Gravity. She said, juuust in case they didn't recognize her. At least with her name they could pretend they did to avoid awkwardness.

x benTHREW

An Anorexorcist

lean-mean-rockin-machine

Shameless Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

User Image

User Image

go ’way from my window, leave at your own chosen speed
                                                                      i’m not the one you want, babe

i’m not the one you need...

Ah yes, the bloated egos were quite enlarged this morning. First day of "the big break," and they acted like they knew how things were ran. Well Adrian had been around this his entire life, concerts and tours were not a distant knowledge. It really was all his life was. Honestly, Adrian himself was a musician but knew he could not make it and did not wish to. He was the background man, without him, the show wouldn't go on. However, these overly inflated balloons felt they were above the pack mule who made sure everything got done, that food was there when they got offstage, that all the cords were secured and that the stage wouldn't fall in on them. Adrian was just used to the abuse was able to brush them off. Calling over his shoulder, "Be a shame if something were to happen to your equipment, but hey, the mule is never right." His tone was chill, coming off with an air of humor. Although, dark his humor was, it was the most humorous thing he had done all day.

Unpacking their junk was annoying, being a pack mule had to be respectable. Right? However, Adrian smirked as he heard a familiar voice. One of the few people here that did not manage to piss him off, Clive. They had met before, at one of Little Erasers shows that Adrian had gone to. They were actually a good act, definitely impressed Adrian. "Well, well, well, finally found a man that doesn't have his ego shoved up his a**," Adrian smirked, sitting one a stack of two boxes as he continued smoking. "You know how it is, someone here has to work and if it ain't that pink haired bimbo I might as well do it," Adrian grimaced, rolling his deep blue eyes. It was ridiculous how things were around here. People just don't like working. "Forgot you guys were on this tour, nearly thought I'd go insane. Up for a few rounds tonight after this shits all done?" Adrian raised his eyebrows and gave a devilish smirk. If there as anything he loved, it was drinking after a long days work. Hell, even drinking on the job helped.

Then passed one of the balloons from earlier, commenting on "how he woke up on the wrong side of the bed." "I'll be in a better mood when I wake up in your bed," Adrian spoke back as if he were talking casually about the weather. Here comes Mr. Jackass.

Now came another woman, seeming relatively harmless. And of course she was some form of Asian. That was Adrian's weakness right there. Quickly ignoring and pushing these thoughts aside he scoffed at her comments about the shirts. "Do I really look pleasant enough to sell poorly made shirts to weepy teeny boppers," Adrian smirked, shaking his head for a moment. If he had it his way, there would be no merchandise. Well actually, this whole Warped Tour thing would NOT exist. Young musicians who think they're all that and a hand bag? Not Adrian's idea of fun. Tours like this made him want to drink himself to death. Watching this girl interact with Clive, Adrian stood with the roll of his eyes and grumbled, "I'm going to go vomit over here." Strolling off, he found a quiet place and leaned his back against a van and pulled out his harmonica. Ah yes, he loved his harmonica. It had been a companion for years. He definitely needed it right now. Leaning his head back, Adrian started blowing and buzzing into it. Creating a somber, bluesy melody. Drifting off into his head, this was what he needed.

you say you’re lookin' for someone who’ll pick you up each time you fall
                                                                            a lover for your life an’ nothing more

but it ain’t me, babe
                                                                        no, no, no, it ain’t me, babe

ooc: sorry for isolating him so much, but gotta stick to his character yaknow

Running over the same old ground.

….What have we found?

CLIVE MORRIS COHEN

User Image

The same old fears

Wish you were here

Clive laughed at Adrian's "a man who doesn't have his ego up his *ss" comment. "thank you very much" he said jokingly and did a little bow with his arm out like he was a orchestra conductor. He did actually take a lot of pride in the fact that he did indeed not have a bloated ego, he supposed it was because he grew up around musicians and saw that when it comes own to it they're all just regular people, some good and some bad. It was always a little surprising though because Clive had been getting more popular ever since the bands most popular song came out, he had encountered many a groupie trying to jump-hug him and wrap their legs around the waist, which he would usually laugh off and politely decline.

He shrugged at Adrian's remark about working "you're always working, man, are you just a workaholic or is everyone in the bands you do merch for just really lazy?" he absent-mindledy kicked one of the cardboard boxes lightly and yawned, he was beginning to feel the after-effects or partying too hard the night before with the band, but could he say that he wouldn't do it again? no. he looked back up at Adrian "i know! i'm glad you're here too, your cynical comments really brighten my day" he said sarcastically with a snarky grin. Clive's eyes widened at the mention of going out drinking tonight, he bit his lip for a second, thinking "i don't know, man, i'm still recovering from last nights shenanigans" he paused for a second then sighed "ah f*ck it, sure, you know i can't resist a after-hours drink, come find me".

He gave Adrian a brotherly pat on the back and was about too take his arm off the wall and leave when his eyes traveled downward to a tiny little voice beneath him. "aw, thanks, i appreciate it", he squinted eyes a little and tilted his head the same direction she was ,where had he seen this short Korean chick before. Before she could finish introducing herself he realized it and snapped his fingers "hey! you're a Sunny from zero gravity, huh? you guys totally wail, i didn't even know you were in this tour" he said shaking his head in surprise, a mess of moppy brown hair moving, too. he looked over as Adrian walked out after making his rude little remarks. Clive rolled his eyes and smirked knowingly at sunny, sticking his hands in the pockets of his hip-hugging pants "don't pay any attention to that, that just means he thinks you're cute"

Sparkling Senshi

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

I'm not SPACE crazy
                                          I'm just a little unwell
                                          I'm just a little unwell
                                          I'm just a little unwell
                                I know right now you can't tell
                      ButSPACEstaySPACEawhileSPACEandSPACEmaybeSPACEthenSPACEyou'llSPACEsee
                                                    A DIFFERENT SIDE OF ME

User Image

The antics of his bandmates and his girlfriend would never cease to amaze Marcus. He had learned to just let them go, though. He only ever stepped in if it looked truly horrible, which it never did. Mona, Riina, and Sara all had this weirdly violent and abusive relationship that just meant they all loved each other fiercely. He knew the girls would do anything for each other. This included standing up to people that stepped out of line. Marcus hadn't really been paying too much attention to what was going on around him; he was honestly too preoccupied with toying with a piece of Mona's pink hair. An unfamiliar, acidic voice was what broke Marcus out of his own head. He looked up, his arm instinctively going around Mona's shoulders to pull her closer to his body. His eyebrows raised over his the frame of his glasses as this guy, whoever he was, spewed off several names in Mona's direction--Marcus hated it when people talked at someone instead of to them--before accusing her of not doing his work. Wow. What was this kid's major malfunction? "Wanna chill out, dude?" he piped up after Riina was done spewing her proverbial venom. "You ever heard of taking a break? Pretty sure it's a legitimate thing." The guy just ignored all of the comments and walked away. Marcus rolled his eyes and looked down at Mona. "Guy can't even stick around to back himself up. You just let me know if he gives you any problems, okay? I'll sic the fans on him." Marcus grinned and kissed Mona's cheek affectionately. No one messed with his girl and got away with it.

Moments later, people seemed to file in from out of nowhere. Nova came and went, but she was quickly replaced by several other people. Marcus recognized them all as they appeared: Chris from Zero Gravity, Edie from Little Eraser, Avery from Zero Gravity. He'd made sure to do his research before coming on this tour since he'd be traveling with bands he'd never heard of. Of course there were the big names like Of Mice & Men, Breathe Carolina, and Black Veil Brides, but there were still lesser known bands that he may or may not want to listen to. So far, neither Zero Gravity or Little Eraser struck his fancy, but he could respect their choices for their music. He'd never been a fan of the pop punk genre and indie rock was too "hippie-dippie" as his moms called it. Still, the people all seemed nice. And Mona seemed to be attracted to Edie, the keyboardist from Little Eraser. It made sense; they had the same style in a sense.

The mention of food seemed to be on everyone's lips as soon as the d**k from earlier made his exist. Marcus looked down at Mona and cocked his head to the side. "You up for some b-b-q?" he asked. He knew food was a sensitive subject for her and tried not to exacerbate her triggers. She was getting better, though; not as good as he would have hoped, but still better. Her face was still gaunt and not as full as the day he'd met her and she still felt so very frail in his arms. She wasn't quite the girl he'd fallen for, but she was getting back to that. Slowly but surely. In the meantime, he'd taken to protecting as well as loving his not-that-delicate girlfriend. Before Mona could answer, a girl with bright red hair walked into the circle and snapped a singular picture of Edie. Marcus' eyes widened slightly and he shook his head. I will never understand people, he thought. The girl introduced herself as Taylor--or, Tae rather--and then skipped off before anyone could really engage her in conversation. Marcus hadn't missed the slightly disgusted look she'd shot in his and Mona's general direction. "I don't know about you guys, but I'd rather catch the plague than have that little girl take my picture," Riina's voice said with just a hint of disgust. Marcus glanced over and gave her a gentle nudge. "You know people take your picture on stage, right?" he asked, knowing full well then answer he was going to get. "Uh, dud. I just don't understand why they have to take my picture off stage. Like, just leave me alone dudebro." She huffed and flipped some of her long black hair behind her shoulder.

Marcus rolled his eyes at his friend before sliding his hand down Mona's arm to take her hand. He gently tugged her in the direction of the barbecue set up. "Alright nerds," he said, using the term 'nerd' as affectionately as he possible could, "let's stop talking about food and actually go get some food. I need some serious nutrition right about now." He smiled and started moving towards the barbecue, hoping people would follow. Riina and Sara started moving with him and Mona, Riina looking up at Chris and smiling as she motioned for him to come along. Marcus smiled; she'd had one of those weird celebrity crushes on Chris Lou for as long as Zero Gravity had been a thing and actually meeting him seemed to blow her mind. Marcus picked up the pace a bit, a little too excited about actual barbecue food. With all of the practices Braving the Stormy Sea had thrown in before the tour, he hadn't had time to cook for anyone. His mouth was almost watering already.

OoC
                                                          excuse marcus' disgusting
                                                          feels for mona~

I'M NOT CRAZYSPACESPACESPACEI'M NOT CRAZY
                                                    I'M NOT CRAZYSPACESPACESPACEI'M NOT CRAZY

I'm just a little impaired
                                                                                  I k n o w right now you don't c a r e
                                                                        But soon enough you're gonna think of me
                                                    AndhowIusedtobe

golden parachutes's Partner In Crime

Sweet Lunatic

User Image
                                                  ■ ■■ ■■ ■■ ■■ ■■ ■■ ■■ ■■ ■■ ■■ ■■ ■■ ■

xxxxxxxMAKE XME ( » SKIN AND BONES )xxxxx
                        I`M ALWAYS ON x MY KNEES FOR YOU
                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 「 ↺ It only hurt a bit and I still feel like s**t
                        xxxxxxxxxx AND YOU ALWAYS WIN
                        xxxxxIt all looks so big xx Nevermind, I don't feel anything
                        xxxxxIt all looks so big xx Nevermind, I don't feel anything

xxxxxxxxxxxx■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYOU'RE PUSHING ME
                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYOU'RE ******** PUSHING ME!

User Image

tab Mona Montgomery was used to harsh words and rude people. Models were catty and brutal. But she was not expecting it here, at all. Adrian, presumably a roadie, came over and barked orders at her. Mona was more surprised than anything. "I'm sorry. I didn't know you and I were working together, but I was told our stuff didn't have to be set up until tomorrow morning before the doors open. I'll be out here at 6 am, and I could use the help," she said, but he was all ready walking away. Mona rolled her eyes. Riina and Marcus has jumped in to defend her, but it was useless. Sometimes people were just never pleased. Mona had all ready asked Marcus long before if he wouldn't mind helping her out in the mornings. The boxes were a little too heavy for her to lift, let alone carry across the venue to their little merch tent. Apparently it was a tight ship around here. Mona made a mental note to stay out of Adrian's way. She hated to be reprimanded. It left an ugly feeling in her throat.

tab Her hand slid down her arm, fingers curling around the thinness of her wrist, checking. Her thumb touched her pointer finger and Mona smiled just a little. Even though it was small, it was victory. She tucked her arms around herself then, fingers pressed into her ribs inconspicuously under her sweater as the people around her laughed and talked. It seemed as if their little group was definitely the place to hang out, because they were joined by a pixie-ish girl, dressed absolutely adorably. "Hi, Edie. I'm Mona. These are my ball and chains," she said, smiling sweetly. "I love your outfit, by the way. You have great taste. I was starting to think I'd be the only girly girl on this tour." Mona was a shameless makeup junkie, and a huge girly girl. She didn't wear a lot of pink in her wardrobe, since she favored more dark colors to wear, since black was slimming and it just made her feel sexy. But makeup was fair game. It wasn't like she caked foundation on, either. It was mostly her brightly colored eyeshadow, which the tabloids decided was her signature look.

tab They were joined moments later by two other girls, Nova and Avery, and Mona smiled invitingly at them both. It seemed that the general consensus was to go find the cook-out that everyone had been told about. Mona had been preparing herself for this for days, since she knew she would be forced to eat in front of all these people and make it look normal. Her friends knew it took her a little longer to finish her food, as well as all her little tics when it came to her food in general. God, everyone would know she was ******** disgusting. These thoughts swirled in her head, draining down her throat where the sludge clogged up her wind pipe. Mona fought the urge to gag. They were joined, once again, by another female with a Polaroid camera. She grinned and then began snapping photos. Mona lifted an eyebrow slightly in surprise. Polaroid film was incredibly expensive. Was she intentionally trying to look like a hipster, or was she just dumb and didn't mind forking over a lot of cash for the film that was incredibly outdated? And what was up with her tacky hair color? It looked like that crap you bought from Hot Topic for ten bucks. What a little hipster. The girl skipped away and Riina looked half ready to vomit. She hated having her photo taken off-stage. She didn't mind cool action shots when she was on stage, and she obviously didn't mind taking cute selfies with fans after a show, but girls like Taylor bugged her. It was like being followed by the papzz, which was always annoying.

tab A deathly thin little Asian girl joined them then, asking Mona if she was selling merch and wanted something with her face on it. Mona smiled, a little apologetically. "Sorry. I don't sell merch from your band. You should find whoever sells your stuff. And if you're in the band, I don't think anyone would charge you for your own merch." Marcus decided to get the group moving and gently tugged on Mona's hand. She gave the little Asian girl a small wave in parting, but she was preoccupied with another boy, so she probably didn't even see it. Mona wondered for a moment how cold her hands were, and if they were, Marcus didn't even seem to notice or mind. He'd long been used to the fact that her skin was always pretty cold. She always made sure to wear socks to bed, for fear that her cold toes against his skin would annoy him enough that he'd never come back. Absently, she squeezed his hand, avoiding his eyes when she saw him glance down in the corner of his eyes. "Do you guys think that my other boyfriends will be here?" Mona asked curiously and then smiled at all their new friends a bit apologetically. "You guys will learn that I'm a little too obsessed with Austin Carlile and Tyler Carter. Riina over there has dibs on David Schmitt, but I love him, too." She smiled to mask her own anxiety. The smell of barbecue wafted through the air and entered her senses, making her feeling sick and anxious. There were stacks of patties made for burgers and hot dogs, buns and endless condiments. Mona's eyes took in the information and her brain was quick to calculate the calories and fat content of bread, mayonnaise, tomato, lettuce, cheese. It's not worth it. It might taste good if you're lucky, and even if it does, you don't know what this is. What brand is it? Where's the nutritional label? They're hiding things from you. Don't do it. You fat ******** cow, don't you dare eat.
                                              Mona stuck her free hand in the pocket of her hoodie, hiding the fact that she was digging her nails deep into her palms and gripped Marcus' hand tight in the other, holding herself back, afraid that if she let go, she would stuff and stuff and stuff until there was nothing left of her.

ooc;xxxoutfit in the side photo. this post blows tooooo. but marcus is a cute :3 User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff