Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Conversationalist

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX✦✦✦The Creator: Sammey Krate

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX✦✦✦The Roleplay: A Yaoi Roleplay inspired by a roleplay I was in a long time ago.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX✦✦✦The Literacy: Literate

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX✦✦✦The Pictures: Found various places on the internet and edited in photoshop

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX✦✦✦The Status: We are currently full on main roles but servant positions are still open, otherwise we are open for posting!

Profiles OOC

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

Wonderful news! Mr. Blake is getting married! Mr. Blake is the head of a large fashion company and not many know who the lucky fiancee is but, it is known that it is a man. Coming from such big companies as well as a rich, high powered family even before then, only the closest friends are invited.

Mr. Blake's twin brother, the head of his own toy company is of course coming, bringing with him his assistant and his secretary. While still single, he is very happy for his brother. Also on the guest list is the twins' childhood friend, who is also Mr. Blake's best man. Mr. Blake's top Model as well as his agent, his own assistant and his best photographer. Family is coming as well of course, but with their parents having passed on a couple years prior and their mother being the only one that had any siblings they only had two cousins in their distant family. The odd array of servants that have been keeping up the manor while the twins are away are invited as well.

Now, with the wedding only a couple of weeks away, everyone is arriving at the Blake's mansion, where they will be staying until the wedding. With such an exciting day on the horizon, what could possibly go wrong?

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

♦♦♦General

So, just the usual, follow Gaia ToS, no cybering, keep violence and swearing to a minimum, drama in the thread is welcomed, drama in the ooc is not. No God modding or power playing. This is a yaoi roleplay, if you are not comfortable with this, then feel free to leave. I am God and I have the right to kick you out.

♦♦♦Characters

There are TWELVE designated slots for this roleplay, not including the servants. The servants are open for however many apply, though they are not needed, they are open for both male and female roles. All other roles are male, due to the fact that this is a yaoi roleplay. Also, the twins. The first one to get the first twin sets the base, who ever applies for the second twin after that, must read the first twin's profile and match it where necessary, including the picture, as they are identical, or close to it. I have the right to tell you to edit your profile. Also, since the characters are all close in one way or another, it would be best to read each profile as it is posted.

♦♦♦Applications

Reserves and Profiles are to be sent to me via private messages. Please follow format and send me a posting sample with your reserve. Title the reserve with your role, and the profiles with your character name. Anime pictures only please.

♦♦♦Posting

This is a literate roleplay, I expect two paragraphs minimum. I also love fancy posts, pictures, color and fancy things would be much appreciated. Please make sure you can post at least two to three times a week. If you can't post for an extended period of time, please let me know and/or post in the ooc. If you haven't posted for a few days, I will send you a private message in polite warning. You get two more messages over the next few days, if you have not posted or have told me why you are unable to post, I will have to kick you out of the roleplay.

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

Twin One :: ::
Twin One's Finacee :: ::
Twin Two :: Emrys Rozene Blake :: Haven-Sanctuary-16
Twin Two's Assistant :: ::
Twin Two's Secretary :: ::
Childhood Friend :: Gideon Eric Holden :: Sammey Krate
Twin One's Model :: Clarence Grant Sanders :: JouninxNinja
Twin One's Agent :: Alex Hutchinson :: TheMage-Of-Fandoms
Twin One's Assistant :: Roone Harken Donevon :: Haven-Sanctuary-16
Twin One's Photographer :: Clarence "Sinclair" Rouge :: lost-silent-star
Cousin One :: Gabriel Noel Sinon :: Thalsi
Cousin Two :: Zylen Sinon :: kiri_chan08
Servant One :: ::

Reserve. Pictures are 200 x 400.
[imgright]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh253/arakume/Reservegrey_zps698d47aa.jpg[/imgright][imgright]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh253/arakume/whiteblock50x400_zps21854ae8.png[/imgright]

[align=right][color=color1]Name: [/color][color=color1][u][color=color2]Full name[/color][/u][/color]
[color=color1]Age:[/color][color=color1] [u][color=color2]Characters age, spelled out please (all characters are 20+, except for servants and the two cousins that are 16+)[/color][/u][/color]
[color=color1]Role: [/color][color=color1][u][color=color2]The Character you are playing[/color][/u][/color]
[color=color1]Adjective[/color] [color=color2]Adjective[/color] [color=color1]Adjective[/color]
[color=color1]Username:[/color][color=color1][u][color=color2]username[/color][/u][/color][/align]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
Name: Full name
Age: Characters age, spelled out please (all characters are 20+, except for servants and the two cousins that are 16+)
Role: The Character you are playing
Adjective Adjective Adjective
Username:username

All credit of this profile format goes to mewuzumaki, though it is edited slightly to fit this thread. Pictures are 300 x 450
[align=center][color=white]x[/color]
[list][list][imgleft]http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z408/R3vus/I remember/trapped_in_a_beautiful_dream_by_valentinakallias-d473vu6_zpsb44fef1d.png?t=1370638690[/imgleft]

[size=17][color=COLOR 1]✵[/color][color=#555] 「 [color=COLOR 1]ROLE[/color] 」[/color][/size]

[size=11][color=black][color=COLOR 2][b]([/b][/color] FULL NAME [color=COLOR 2][b])[/b][/color] [color=white]xxx[/color] [color=COLOR 2][b]([/b][/color] GENDER [color=COLOR 2][b])[/b][/color] [color=white]xxx[/color] [color=COLOR 2][b]([/b][/color] AGE SPELLED OUT [color=COLOR 2][b])[/b][/color] [color=white]xxx[/color] [color=COLOR 2][b]([/b][/color] USERNAME [color=COLOR 2][b])[/b][/color] [/color][/size] [/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
[size=11][color=COLOR 1][b]NICKNAME ⊱[/b][/color]
[color=COLOR 1][b]AGE ⊱[/b][/color]
[color=COLOR 1][b]SEXUALITY ⊱[/b][/color]
[color=COLOR 1][b]HEIGHT ⊱[/b][/color]
[color=COLOR 1][b]WEIGHT ⊱[/b][/color]

[color=COLOR 1][b]LIKES ⊱[/b][/color] 5-8
[color=COLOR 1][b]DISLIKES ⊱[/b][/color] 5-8
[color=COLOR 1][b]FEARS ⊱[/b][/color] 2-4
[color=COLOR 1][b]SECRET ⊱[/b][/color] 1. Be creative
[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][align=center]

[size=11][color=black][color=COLOR 2][b]([/b][/color] GOOD TRAIT [color=COLOR 2][b])[/b][/color] [color=white]xxx[/color] [color=COLOR 2][b]([/b][/color] BAD TRAIT [color=COLOR 2][b])[/b][/color] [color=white]xxx[/color] [color=COLOR 2][b]([/b][/color] GOOD TRAIT [color=COLOR 2][b])[/b][/color] [color=white]xxx[/color] [color=COLOR 2][b]([/b][/color] BAD TRAIT [color=COLOR 2][b])[/b][/color] [/color][/size][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]

[size=11][color=COLOR 2][b]PERSONALITY ⊱[/b][/color] At least 1-2 good paragraphs

[color=COLOR 2][b]BIOGRAPHY ⊱[/b][/color] At least 1-2 Good paragraphs

[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

User ImageUser Image
Name: Gideon Eric Holden
Role: The Childhood Friend
Optimistic Bashful Childish
Username:Sammey Krate

User ImageUser Image
Name: Clarence Grant Sanders
Role: The Top Model
Charismatic Shallow Brash
Username:JouninxNinja

User ImageUser Image

Name: Zylen Sinon
Role: The Second Cousin
Cold Intelligent Sly
Username:kiri_chan08

User ImageUser Image
Name: Clarence "Sinclair" Rouge
Role: Twin One's Photographer
Happy go lucky Twisted Withdrawn
Username:lost-silent-star

User ImageUser Image

Name: Gabriel Noel Sinon
Role: The First Cousin
Mature Optimistic Warm
Username:Thalsi

User Image
User Image

Name: Alex Hutchinson
Role: Twin One's Agent
Stubborn Exuberant Excitable
Username:TheMage-of-Fandoms

User ImageUser Image

Name: Emrys Rozene Blake
Role: Twin 2
Childish Playful Hyper
Username:Haven-Sanctuary-16

User ImageUser Image

Name: Roone Harken Donevon
Role: Twin One's Assistant
Flirtatious Proud Hard-Working
Username:Haven-Sanctuary-16

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

In Roleplay

The wedding is three weeks and four days away.
Everyone has their own room unless they chose to share, as twin one and his fiancee.
The only people at the house is twin one and his fiancee, everyone else is just arriving.
The date is April 15th.
The wedding is set for May 10th.
The Weather to day is slightly overcast and breezy, but not to cold or warm.

Out of Roleplay

The Roleplay is now accepting reserves and Profiles.
Please feel free to plot in the ooc.
Remember to read the profiles.
Make sure you check back here for updates in the announcements.

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

6,950 Points