Reserved for recaps

3,825 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Informer 100
Reserved for recaps

Feline Darling

User Image

RESERVED FOR REASONS

Feline Darling

User Image

SOCIAL MEDIA CODES

FACEBOOK

❀ Fatimah Ismail ❀
                                                                              So greatful to finally be on land. emotion_bigheart

[list][list][list][list][size=11.5][color=navy][b]Name as it appears on FB[/b][/color][list][color=black]Status update.[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Maryum Nazir
                                                                            how are you feeling?

Fatimah Ismail
                                                                            Fine mama don't worry

[list][list][list][list][size=11.5][color=dodgerblue][b]Other person's skype username or contact name[/b][/color][list][color=darkslategrey]skype message[/color][/list]
                                                                  [color=darkgrey][b]Character's skype username or contact name[/b][/color][list][color=darkslategrey]skype message[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

YouTube comments

FatimahOfficial __ 2 months ago
                                                                          WOW! You have a fantastic style I really like youre interpretation. I loaded a versoin of this song last week... it's up on my channel if you want to check it out... http://youtu.be/ABk...

[list][list][list][list][size=11.5][color=royalblue][b]YouTube name or Google+ account[/b][/color] [color=white]__[/color] [size=9][color=grey]TIME (optional)[/color][/size]
                                                                  [color=black]YouTube comment [color=blue][u]optional link[/u][/color][/color][/list][/list][/list]

3,825 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Informer 100
        User Image

The Key
                                                                    ☢ Exes
                                                                    ↹ Dating
                                                                    ➸ Crushing
                                                                    ზ Close Friends
                                                                    ↭ Pseudo-Acquaintance
                                                                    ✄ Dislikes

Sharif Z. al-Hakim ↹ Clique Artist
                                                                    Emma L. Monroe ზ Adele F. Monroe ზ Skyler A. Wilson
                                                                    Adele F. Monroe ↭ Felicity L. Triplett

POST IN THIS IN THE OOC
                                                                    [b][color=red][size=14]Relationship Update[/color]:wahmbulance:[/size][/b]
                                                                    For Crushes and Dislikes [size=14][b][Character A (the one feeling the emotion)[/b]] (Symbol) Type [b]Character B (Object of emotion)[/b]

Everything else should be agreed on beforehand by the parties involved, and one of yous should let me know

3,825 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Informer 100
This post is reserved for fequented locations, once I figure up a code that works for just short peices of info on stores, beaches, and movie theathers, maybe...

3,825 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Informer 100
        User Image

Fallon, Nevada. Just a small town with a famous Naval Base that still test Nuclear Warheads, it only takes up three square miles. Maybe that's why? To live here is that this more than just a pretty unknown town in perhaps what could be the dustiest place in all of Nevada. It's really amazing how well that urban-progress has merged into this old west town. It's still a rodeo town, but you can find the creature comforts of a metropolitan city. Unhealthy fast food, a tattoo parlor, a skate park, and overpriced coffee joints. Of course, there are just as many if not more locally owned eateries and shops. Of course, to the rest of world it's pretty unknown town in the state that is number five suicide state in the country. It's a town that goes unknown...but how can it after this. Six suicide attempts in one summer's break put this town on the map for all the wrong reasons.

3,825 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Informer 100

3,825 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Informer 100
        User Image

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

» Felicity Louisa Triplett! «

IWe were so close, in age at least . . .
                                                                              «Sixteen

I didn't want to believe it. . .
                                                                              «I didn’t see it coming. I thought, certainly such a logical, clear-headed person could never be phased by depression. I was wrong. I didn’t understand it when it happened, and I still don’t understand it now. The part that baffled me the most was Sharif’s choice of suicide. If one really wants to die, why choose something so painful, a death that can last hours, if not days, something that people can live through? Why did all six attempted suicides fail? I know there’s more to this than meets the eye, and while I’m not the best at formulating persuasive arguments, I won’t rest until I get to the bottom of this.

I thought we had so much in common. . .
                                                                              «Techie

They say I look like. . .
                                                                              «Janet Munro

«Phrensiedom!

» Skyler Asta Wilson!
                                                                              We were so close, in age at least . . .
                                                                                « Nineteen

It was really no surprise...
                                                                              «As bad as it sounds, I felt nothing. Not to say I dislike Adele, it’s just I seem to always expect something to go wrong somewhere within people. And when I found out she snapped I figured it was her weakness. We’ve all got them. Maybe I’m cold for saying all this, and I really don’t want anyone to die, especially a friend, but I think it’s all an attention thing. I’ve never understood why these people can’t just get over their problems like the rest of us do. I really doubt they’ve got it much worse than any other kid in this school. I’m glad no one died though, maybe now they can move on. You know, live and learn.

« Scene

« George Rain

«Idrivethehearse

» Beatrix Kestrel Swinson! «

« Nineteen

It was really no surprise. . .
                                                                      « As much as I'd like to sit here and express how shocked I am over whatever possessed these people to be so careless with their lives, I can't. It's been seen time and time again, this time I'll admit it's a little closer to home then I ever would've liked it to be. I haven't really been one to be effected by the decisions of others, but even I can't help but feel a sense of betrayal - especially from the ones that have grown close to my heart. We don't get to choose the life we are born into, but we do choose whether to live our lives for life or constantly seek out death until it answers our call. I need to have faith that I'm not the only one hoping that call continues to go unanswered.

« Artist

« Lana Del Rey

« Aesthetic Lecher!

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Imagexxx

» Adrian Jin Liao! «

« Eighteen

« At first I felt such paralyzing guilt, and I thought “what could I have done to help her?” And then I felt betrayed. Fatimah was just like me, we came to this country to have opportunities, to work hard so we could have success. But then when she did—you know—I realized she wanted to throw away her many talents just...for what? It made me so angry that she would sell herself short! It’s such a tragedy Fatimah is so beautiful in many ways. I never had the courage to tell her that, and I wonder if I could reach her now? If I could convince her that she was worth something? Even if it was just from an old friend?

« Exchange Student

«Zhao Lei

«Idrivethehearse

» Ophelia Vana Tomlinson! «

«Eighteen

«At first I thought it was some nasty rumor that some loser made up but when it turned out to be true it just kind of struck me in an off way. Like what if I had let my adoption get to me? What if that happened to me? I'm not saying that we were close but he seemed like a really nice guy, not saying that I didn't know him either. I never knew that people like him, like us would even think about suicide. We're suppose to be strong, we're jocks and most kids look up to us. It's kind of disappointing to see some just try to throw away their life? In truth I think suicide is a stupid way to go.

«Jock

«Hattie Watson

«The Angel Singer!

» Victoria Jade Rosen! «

«Seventeen

«Shock and confusion...I didn't know that there was so much going on for her that she would feel so desperate...Of course, we weren't the closest of people so there was no way that I could have known. Still, I feel as if there should have been warning signs that I should have seen. I should have been able to know a lost soul when I saw one, but I was too wrapped up in keeping my own image that I missed it completely. With all of them....I feel so...confused...

«Prep

«Courtney Cates

«Concrete Roses

» Sophie-Antionette Tempeste-Océane Lacet «

«Sixteen

«They had the courage to go through with it; that makes me so angry. It's not fair. How dare they. I guess I sing a bitter song, but I just don't know what else to say. Were they weak because they didn't do it right, or because they did it at all? Thinking about it, about all of them makes me angry. Angrier than I've ever been. I think I hate them. Ha, of course I hate them. I hate everyone. When I came to this country, I didn't plan on making any friends. I don't need them. We're all born to die, so why bother getting attached to anyone in the process. For instance, what if I'd been friends with one of these suicidal maniacs? I'd probably be really upset and hurt and angry. I'm better off without that, and everyone is better off without me. That's just how my life works.

And I thought I was invisible before. . .
                                                                              «Loner

«Popsiclestick Humour

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

» First Middle Last Name! «

«Age Written Out

It was really no suprise/I didn't want to believe it(pick one). . .
                                                                              «suicide reaction.

And I thought I was invisible before. . .
                                                                              «Loner

«Model Used

«username!

3,825 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Informer 100
        User Image

» Sharif Zafar al-Hakim! «

It's such a shame, I'm only . . .
                                                                              «Eighteen

I tried, but failed. . .
                                                                              «To collapse a lung. I built my own version of a Dippy bird for this, mine had a motor though and a timer. I could hold the awl was using to get between ribs one and two and it would just keep tapping. Slowly tapping. Yes, it hurt, it was the worse pain I have ever felt to date, but I was making amends. Suffering justly deserved pain for the things I've cost those closest to me. For my parents, my responsibility, my child, this was for them. This was my apology, death is the only fitting apology. It still is...

They all had me figured for a. . .
                                                                              «Techie

«Syed M. Hasan

«Mimi with a J!

» Adele Faye Monroe! «

«Eighteen

I tried, but failed. . .
                                                                              «To find my comfort in a blade. I took a razor and I cut two deep lines up my arms, but first I attempted to cut the main vein in my neck...I guess my hand wasn't steady enough. My plan.... was just to bleed to death, but of course that wasn't going to happen. I was going in and out of consciousness when my parents found me in the bathtub, in water that had turned into a puddle of blood basically. There was a decent amount of blood let's just say to make it appear that way. My mother screamed, my father called an ambulance. It was the first time they've agreed on something in the last three years. Sure, I probably could have held on longer and tried to ignore them, but I didn't want to. I wanted to end it all as soon as I could, cutting just took longer than I thought. Needless to say, I don't have a door on my room anymore, there are no sharp objects around, nothing I could use to repeat this.

«Scene

« Niky Macabre

«xxx___mad_apple___xxx!

» Kingsley Moore! «

«Eighteen

I tried, but failed. . .
                                                                              «To jump the overpass. I was going drive into oncoming traffic, but then I realized I didn't want to endanger anyone. So rather than hit someone head first I did the next best thing: I drove off the overpass. Those seconds that seem years as you freefall, everything hitting zero gravity were the most thrilling, scary, and calming seconds-eternity I ever experienced. Too bad the calm didn't last and the crash came. I did it, yes, but it didn't work. I woke the hell up in a hospital almost a week later and it's gotten worse from there. I should've set the car on fire first and THEN driven off the overpass.

«Artist

«Philippe Girard

«Xx_Pandavik_xX

» Fatimah bint Ismail! «

«Eighteen

I tried, but failed. . . 
                                                                              «to die from carbon monoxide poisoning. It sounded so... painless. Like falling asleep and never waking up again. More than anything, I wanted it to be painless. If that makes me a coward, then so be it. Killing myself was already unforgivable in the eyes of Allāh, so I didn't see how making it hurt more could be penance. The only thing that mattered was that I was the only one physically harmed by my suicide, and that was easy enough. My room was separate from the rest of the house, so no one would die with me when I burned the charcoal and breathed in the fumes. It was not comfortable, but then how could death be so? It didn't take more than a couple of hours for me to become unconscious, but I was found before the CO toxicity became fatal. To this day I do not know why I survived, except that it was what Allāh willed.

«Foreign Exchange Student

«Yunalis Mat Zara'ai (Yuna)

«nechoco kitty!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

» Taylor Erin Bender! «

«Nineteen

I tried, but failed. . .
                                                                              «To drown myself. I wanted to feel the overbearing pain as water filled my lungs, and to be in a place so familiar to me. I waited patiently for the family to be asleep, I left a note, and slipped outside to the family pool to end it all. I glanced once more at the house with a heavy sigh and then jumped into the pool and stayed there. I didn't remember much after that, only to wake up in the hospital with my mother sobbing over me and asking over and over. Why?

«Jock

«Mathias Lauridsen

«per_sempre_tua!

» Naomi Louise Torres! «

«Seventeen

I tried, but failed. . .
                                                                              «to down the pills. Ambien, to be exact, one of those over the counter sedatives to help you sleep. I'd been thinking about it for awhile, and what I'd seen in movies seemed so simple: take a handful of the pills, fall asleep. painless, easy. I was wrong. Taking so many pills caused a toxic reaction in my body, forcing me to convulse and vomit painfully. It was the most terrible twenty minutes of my life. By the time my parents found me, I had passed out. I woke up in the hospital on an antibiotic flush the hospital was trying to do. My liver was failing. I had partially burned the lining of my esophagus and stomach due to trying to dry swallow the things and regurgitating them; I was hoarse for weeks after. I completely ruined my kidneys due to the amount of pills I took, they couldn't manage to filter all of the toxins through my body, and my mother was forced to donate one of her own in order to keep me alive, even though I begged her to let me die. Since then, I've basically given up, my hair is gone and so is my ability to care about what people think.

«Prep

«Fo Porter

«pontmercies!

3,825 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Informer 100
        User Image

Rating-

This role-play deals with the after effects near-suicide. Firstly I would like to clear up few things, just because suicide is a plot device in this role-play doesn't mean it should be nor will be gory or depressing. This is a PG-13 website and we all know that there are members here below the minimum age, so this is a topic that we should be approaching with these things in mind.

Joining the role play-

Click here for the forms you'll need to join. Reserves will only last three days, which means I wany a rough draft of your profile three days after I get your reserve. I have to screen for Mary and Gary Stu. Another reason for this, sometimes its a good idea for roleplayers to have someone to bounce ideas off of. That way, we can discuss it and I can help you work through any trouble you may be having. If you are reserving one of The Six title your PM to me I'm sorry and your profile that I lived. If reserving one of The Cliques send me a PM titled I thought and profiles titled I knew them.

Model Behavior -

On the subject of character appearance I am going start by saying this. Keep your characters human, in actions and appearance. BUT please keep your Disney, Teen Nick, and Famous Scene Models out of here, and leave Mary and Gary at the door. Thank you very much.

On Characterization-

I will start on the subject of The Six. I can't stress this enough. These are six different people, from six different circles, with little else in common but their suicidal thoughts.. Furthermore just because the Six are suicidal, doesn't mean they are emo...whatever that is. No one tried to off themselves the same way, and consequentially, none came out of their attempt unscathed That is to say, if your Foreign Exchanged Student jumped off a cliff, she's not going show up today without a cast of some kind. This brings me on to the Cliques, so named because I felt a need to rhyme. Again, being in Clique doesn't mean you get to be a cliché. Everyone here is likely going through a crisis of their own, no one is perfect no matter how hard they try, and everyone is hiding something. As the story progresses, how can we be sure the Six are the only ones who seek death? We can't be. Continuing on that subject, characters are meant to be developed, created to change and to grow, improving this skill the purpose of role playing in my eyes.

Technical Stuff-

I expect at least a meaty three paragraphs per post. You can decorate your post how you see fit, but like everything you do here is should be an extension of your characterization, that is relevant to your character, free of unnecessary excess AND CONTAIN NO GIFS, and contain your character’s name and picture. For my sanity and ease of reading spoken dialogue should be boldfaced, Thoughts should be made italic and sign language should be Italicized Boldface and punctuated the same as spoken dialogue, and text and emails should be underlined and use two different colors. Emails should include a subject and an email address for the sender at least. Only time stamp when texting if the time is of crucial importance to past events, like a flashback I guess. Not that the Six will be able to do much texting, most of their cellphones have been restricted severely..

3,825 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Informer 100
User Image
Because this RP isn't for everyone

Roleplays
as favelas-It takes place in a favela (slum) on the outskirts of Brazil. It will focus on two separate big-time drug dealers, Lujo and Zeta, and their rivalry as well as the screwed up things they had to do to get where there are and the things they have to do to stay there....what were their motivations? Only one thing is for sure, they run much deeper than pride and greed.Photographs By mori mori - - -x

More to come

Because things are always in demand

Shops
Divine Designs-A Graphic Shop by my friend Mariana Saravan.

Peices of Heaven-A Graphic Shop by my friend Geeklet.

More to come

3,825 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Informer 100
        User Image

It made front-page headline news, was all over the TV... Everyone knows what you've done...

You tried to hang yourself, shoot yourself, jump off a bridge, jump off a building, took a bottle of pills, cut up your arms and neck, filled your bathtub up with water and let yourself fall asleep, or whatever else you could think of to end your personal suffering.

And everyone knows it didn't work.

For one reason or another, you're still alive today, after an extended stay in the Intensive Care Unit. Now you have to go back to the life you tried so desperately to escape. Back to your family that may never understand. All they have is questions. You have no answers anymore. At least none they'd want to hear.

Worse yet, back to school. School and its students, and its gossip, and labels. What will your label be now? Even before this, your wore a label. Whatever your label; Techie, Artist, Scene, Foreign Exchange Student, Jock, or Prep-- it helped you appear normal.

But there is nothing normal about you is there?

Only you would know how find others like you. Others with desire for death as strong as your own. No one would expect the six to even be acquainted, so different they seemed. They were are, more alike than anyone knew. Why else would six teens with nothing in common but their school try to kill themselves around the same time?

Simple, they made a pact....

Now that pressure is on them. Will they keep to the pact and try to off themselves yet again? After all, they've been suicidal for years. And what of their friends who now find themselves at a lost? What are they supposed to do? How are they to help, is this even their problem? Is a friendship with someone like that even worth trying to save? If the Six were holding in that kind of turmoil, what kind of baggage to their so-called normal friends keep in the basements of their lives?

...Only you know...

3,825 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Informer 100
        User Image

Originally concept by, keekee693
                                                Remade by, Mimi with a J
                                                Thread moderators, Xx_Pandavik_xX, xxx___mad_apple___xxx, and nechoco kitty
                                                Image credit to Stockbyte, Deviantart, and Google; edit by Mimi with a J & Viagra Zombie
                                                Coding by psychotic midds (thread), g i r a f f e s__aresexxy (reserve), & ιк я υ η к α-тяσηι¢ (profile)
                                                Three paragraph minimum (Quality, Relevance, and Reactiveness) Role play is, Accepting and Opening...soon
                                                OOC thread Profile Thread/Skeletons

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff