Romantic Fairy

10,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
User Image
                  User Image

User Image
                                                  Welcome to the High Mountain School, home of the T.F.A.S or the Teenage Federal Agent Service. The T.F.A.S started in the early 1900s. Jonathan Stone was an agent at this time and saw more kids on the streets begging for money then adults. Most of these kids were orphans, runaways or just helpless souls. After passing these kids once too many times, he realized that the agency should help these children. He then had an idea to raise the helpless children up as agents. This idea would benefit the force and the kids. The agency would have more people graduating as spies. The children would have a home and people would never suspect children to be agents. After many years, Jonathan came up with T.F.A.S, or the Teenage Federal Agent Service in NYC.

When the agency was starting off, they only took kids who where orphans or runaways. As the years past, the agency got younger and younger kids to join. Starting 1947, the faculty started to keep an eye out for kids in other schools that have the capability to become a spy. In 1969 the agency started a system including both agent training and the necessary education from high school. Their system was regular school 1st through 12th grade. Every five girls or five boys grew up together. They had one staff member teach them everything until they reached 16. Once they finished 12th grade and was at least 16 (This is a year round school so this was no problem) they were assigned into a different team. The team leader had to have completed the spy training already. The team leader was not a staff member but a peer. Once you are assigned a team and a team leader, you are in that team forever. They only choose the best to become team leaders

On the outside, the base is viewed as a boarding school with orphans. The kids who enter this facility have to keep this life a secret from their parents and friends. High Mountain School has the latest technology advances and the best training gym anywhere. Once the kids are assigned a team leader, the team is trained to fight, how to use different weapons efficiently, and work as a team

As soon as you enter you are placed in the lowest rank. As you grow and learn the higher your rank is. Once you hit the highest rank and you are assigned a team leader, the team leader will set up a difficult simulation to see if you’re ready to become a real agent. If they all pass the first test, the leader sets up a second one to determine your strengths. By this time they are officially a team. By the third mission, it is no longer a game… But real life… No second chances. Will all of them pass?

Romantic Fairy

10,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
User Image
User Image
                                      Currently Under Construction but Reserves are open
                                      User Image

Blessed Genius

Sounds interesting, I'm gamed!

Romantic Fairy

10,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
Darkmiko1
Sounds interesting, I'm gamed!

Cool ^^ Just send me your reserve please ^^

Blessed Genius

Okay just trying to figure out how my character should be. I already got a picture of her and she looks cool lol.

Dapper Phantom

oh gosh, okay
you definitely have my attention.
Hi~

Romantic Fairy

10,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
Darkmiko1
Okay just trying to figure out how my character should be. I already got a picture of her and she looks cool lol.

Yeah, your picture is cool
Let's see, want be a skater tomboy?

Romantic Fairy

10,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
Jazeraint
oh gosh, okay
you definitely have my attention.
Hi~

Lol hi

Dapper Phantom

sassycinderella

Lol hi

Now to actually put together the reserve~
Have to ask, is there anything about having one or two characters?
If we're allowed a second, I'd love to take both a male and a female.

Romantic Fairy

10,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
Jazeraint
sassycinderella

Lol hi

Now to actually put together the reserve~
Have to ask, is there anything about having one or two characters?
If we're allowed a second, I'd love to take both a male and a female.

If you can handle more then one, go for it. I'm not sure about which female though, my friend wants to join again but never told me what part.
Oh and sorry, forgot to mention, the leaders have to be older than 18 or just turned 18, lol
The students or whatever have to be at least 15

Dapper Phantom

sassycinderella

If you can handle more then one, go for it. I'm not sure about which female though, my friend wants to join again but never told me what part.
Oh and sorry, forgot to mention, the leaders have to be older than 18 or just turned 18, lol

That's understandable, yea.
I'm still throwing around who I want to use for my female at the moment, anyway.
Holland or Jane... Holland or Jane....

Welp, if I end up putting in for the one she wants, I'm pretty easy to move around.
I try to be open about any edits or changes I need to make.

Romantic Fairy

10,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
Jazeraint
sassycinderella

That's understandable, yea.
I'm still throwing around who I want to use for my female at the moment, anyway.
Holland or Jane... Holland or Jane....

Welp, if I end up putting in for the one she wants, I'm pretty easy to move around.
I try to be open about any edits or changes I need to make.

she wants?

Dapper Phantom

sassycinderella

she wants?

The part?
I mean, if she chooses one of the ones that you have pre-determined?
If I happen to chose the same one?

Romantic Fairy

10,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
Jazeraint
sassycinderella

she wants?

The part?
I mean, if she chooses one of the ones that you have pre-determined?
If I happen to chose the same one?

Alright, well me and Darkmiko1 are wanting the same role
So i WOULD CHOOSE the male first..?

Dapper Phantom

sassycinderella

Planning on sending the reserves in for them at the same time.
And I can change the female up if I need to, for whatever reason.
What roles are you guys picking up?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces