Welcome to Gaia! ::

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
Kirenai Yuki

Kire finally arrived at the archery grounds and grabs a bow and quiver of arrows for each of them. She hands them to Akio and goes into proper stance. She lets one fly as it hits the target, letting go with it some of her frustration. "Marriage this, marriage that. That's all I hear about nowadays from her." She let another fly, this time hitting one ring away from the center. "I want to fall in love and marry for the person, not their status. It's all meaningless in the end.." Heat was rising from her body in waves as she lets loose the last arrow, burying itself dead center of the target. She looked at Akio with crystal blue eyes, "What about you? Has Lady Naeko said anything to you about marriages and interviews?"

MorteOmbre's Significant Otter

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
Ralashar looked to the servant girl who would see be pledging her allegiance to the Yuki family as well. He felt a small amount of pity for the girl since it was still the life of a servant but under Hanako and the Yuki line she would live a much easier and more refined life. He ignored her current attire, letting his gaze fall to the area around them before she quickly teleported them back to the Yuki family gate.

At the mention of a small spar he simply coughed gently and reached back to tap his sword lightly. " If you desire that of me Mistress than we can certainly have a match. Although I would have to guess Miss Kire and Akio are still having their archery time. It may be best to allow some...bonding time." he pointed out trying to allow the poor man some time to breath with all the attention he would have been getting from Kire. Friends since childhood meant a lot to them and Ralashar could tell.

Either way if his mistress wished it he would certainly put on a show for them. " I could easily demonstrate my skills for either entertainment or training if you wished to have yourself and Miss Naeko watch. May pass the time while Akio and Kire have their own day. " he stated furthering his idea from before.

Fluffy Wife

User Image
Hanako's eyes widen as Ralashar's suggestion came to light. She pats his arm affectionately, "That is a wonderful idea, dear. Oh you are so clever." She smiles and claps her hands together. "Then, if it is not too much trouble for you, would you prepare a small demonstration, hmm? Ill have a servant send an invitation to Lady Naeko." She smiles as she beckons them into the house. She rings a bell attached to her clothing and smiles as the servant who appeared. "Could you please send word to Lady Naeko? An invitation for evening tea and a demonstration of swordsmanship by Ralashar." The servant bows and disappears as Hanako turns with a glint of what seemed to be evil excitement to the new servant girl. "Now my dear... time to get you bathed and dressed in better clothing." As servants came to assist, she waves them off, "I shall take care of this girl personally. You all help with preparations for evening tea." She guides the girl to the bathhouse and closes the door behind them.

Fuzzy Explorer

User Image

Akio readies his bow and lets it fly into the center of his target. He listens as Kire vents. So that is what had her so irritated. "I'm sure she is just wanting you to be happy with a family." Ever the medium for those two. He felt his face grow warm as he heard her talk about love. He would have to act soon before she was whisked away from him for good. Maybe he should talk to his mother about it soon.. Loosing two more arrows, he shrugs at her questions. "Mother hasn't really been pushing me to wed, as of yet." He smiles as he watches her stance. She was getting better each time he saw her. He observed the way her face held so much focus, the way her hair shimmered in the sunlight. Her beauty was unmatched in his eyes. Her kindness was astounding, even to those of low class. She always brought the children food or sweets she made. He also knew of her... scarier side. He shuddered internally at the memory of the last time she let loose that temper. It rivaled that of his mother's.. which said alot.

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
Ralashar simply bowed his head to his Hanako at the compliment of his rather wise prediction of the situation but he waved his arm about slightly and shook his head slightly. " By breath and blade Mistress I live to serve. I shall prepare a small training session for the newer guards and display my Dire forged sword technique. I shall have everything ready as you desire. " he said with a hand firmly tucking to his chest and the other resting behind his back, bowing lowly to her and then nodding before he began his walk to the training grounds.

He rounded up a few of the new recruits that needed some discipline and also a few seasoned guards who needed some entertainment and challenge. By now most knew not to spar with him due to how he was but since it was entertainment for Lady Yuki they agreed. He then spent the rest of his time setting up a small area where he could demonstrate his skills and blade work without damaging any of the grounds or harming people. He shifted around objects and such with little effort as he prepared.

When he finished he simply made his way over to the viewing area, leaning against the wall as he usually did and let his his arms rest over his chest with a small sigh escaping his lips. He was still rather stiff even after that little display with that nobleman. He didn't even remember his would be name now.

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
Kirenai Yuki

Kire puffed out her cheeks slightly as Akio defends her mother. "Of course you would point out the good things." She smiles softly. It was one of the traits Akio had that reminded her of her father. She missed him and wondered when he would be back from his trip. She cleans up the area and waits for Akio, about to head back to the Main House. As she waited, she quietly looked over to Akio. He was quite handsome, a skilled warrior, and kind to a fault. She wondered why he didn't have ladies down the roads begging for an interview. Especially since he could cook. She pondered this as she looked out at the expansive grounds of the estate.

Premium Fatcat

User Image

━━━━━━━━━matriarch of the akiyama family
                                        ⊱ 【ʟᴏcᴀᴛιᴏɴ】 akiyama estate garden ⊱ 【cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ】 a few of her handmaidens
                                        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Sitting under sakura tree on a mat laid out for her was none other than the matriarch of Akiyama family with a few of her handmaidens. With a needle and thread in hand and a kimono on her lap, Naeko had been helping them sew holes in the garments. She can't have people within her household wearing clothing with holes in them.

A moment later, a servant approached her bearing word that her son would be over at the Main House once again. She thanked the servant, dismissing her to return to her duties before continue to work on the sewing. Naeko respects the Yuki family as she should, though she worries for her son. She has known about his crush on Kirenai, and with suitors at her doorstep, she just doesn't want her son to get hurt. She had suggested that he keep his options open and had even had him meet a few other daughters from other noble families. Though she isn't pushing marriage on him quite yet. Perhaps she'll check on him?

Fluffy Wife

User Image

Hanako finally came out of the bathhouse with the servant girl in tow, looking fresh and pink, since she had been scrubbed clean by the Lady herself. She brought her to her new quarters and sized her, bringing her a new kimono to wear. She smiles as she gently dresses the girl in the silks and does her hair. She takes a step back and nods, satisfied. "There we are. That's is much better." She pats her new handmaiden on the cheek gently before having her head maid take her for training. She walks gracefully back to the viewing are where she could see the demonstration and began to makes sure all preparations were in order and on time. She wondered if the servant had made it to the Akiyama house yet.

Fuzzy Explorer

User Image

Akio follows suit and cleans up as Kire waited. He shrugs at her comment, "Someone has to mediate between you two or else this estate might have been burnt to a crisp by the time Lord Yuki got home." He chuckles slightly, imagining the poor man's face. He admired Lord Yuki greatly...mainly because it took a special kind of person to be able to handle both Lady Yuki and his daughter. He caught Kire looking over at him and blushed. He needed to talk to his mother and Lady Yuki. He thought about talking to Kire about it, but wondered how she would react. "Let's head back and grab something to drink. We hardly ever spend time like this. I want to soak in every minute of it." He smiles and extends his hand to Kire. He made a decision right then that he would be more bold and quest win Kire's heart.

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
Kirenai Yuki

She giggles and nods. It had been quite awhile since they have just been together. She loved her time with Kio and always treasured it. When he offers his hand, she blinked, taken aback. This was a new thing for him to do...She locked eyes with him and her heart skipped a beat. She had no idea what this sensation was. "Yes..I think tea would be nice." She smiles and takes his hand as they walk back to the Main house hand in hand. His warmth encircled her hand as she walked. She noted how she enjoyed they way his big hand covered her petite one.

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
Ralashar paused a moment in his quite stance and glanced up to see Hanako make her way into the viewing area as well and assume her place for the small event that had been created in a short time. He kicked himself off from the wall and made his way over to her, his hand placed to his chest as he bowed much like he had done before in the day and looked out to the field with a small pause.

" I trust everything is to your liking in time Mistress? The new guards are all to eager to try and show off their apparent skills and muscles before you. " he said with the last bit following off his tongue with slight irritation, noticing a few of them point and attempt not to stare too long. Hanako did indeed catch eyes easily along with Kire. A dangerous trait for sure.

" I also trust the new servant girl has found herself welcome and quite at home as well? She seemed rather distracted and in awe with the grounds and estate. " He asked as he watched a few servant girls carrying out their duties throughout the grounds and in the viewing area, trying to make it as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.

Premium Fatcat

User Image

━━━━━━━━━matriarch of the akiyama family
                                        ⊱ 【ʟᴏcᴀᴛιᴏɴ】 main house ⊱ 【cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ】 lady hanako, ralashar, & her handmaiden
                                        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Naeko's gaze fell upon a servant not of her own that approached. He brought word from Lady Hanako of an invite to evening tea and swordsmanship demonstration. "That would lovely, I will make a few preparations before I leave. Give word to Lady Hanako I will be over shortly, thank you." She spoke to the Yuki family servant, and nodded to him as he bowed before taking their leave.

Looking to her handmaidens, they had already begun to tidy things up. Naeko followed suit putting her own things away. She then stood, dusting off her clothing as well as doing a bit of stretching once everything had been put away. "Will one of you kindly fetch my blade? The rest of you take a short break, then resume your duties." She ordered, before making her way to the front of the estate.

With her blade at her side, Naeko then headed over to the Main House accompanied one of her handmaidens who now held a parasol over their heads. One of the servants preparing the event, guided them to the viewing area where it would take. She approached Lady Hanako and Ralashar, bowing gracefully before the Head family matriarch in greeting. "Good to see you, Lady Hanako. And you as well, Ralashar. Perhaps you'll entertain me with a match later?"

Fuzzy Explorer

User Image

He grins from ear to ear as he takes her hand. He never realized how small and dainty they were. Probably because she used those same hands to grab ears and flick foreheads and dish out punishment to the wicked. He squeezed her hand gently as they made their way to what seemed to be an open space and the viewing area. He bowed to Lady Yuki and Ralashar.... and Mother? His eyes widened, a blush creeping up on his face. He was still holding Kire's hand!! He stuttered a bit, "M-m-mother! I didn't know you had come to visit." He bows low to her, "But I'm glad to see you, as always." He glances back towards Kire, whom adored his mother, wondering how she would react.

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
Kirenai Yuki

Kire smiles as they come up to the viewing room and her eyes fall upon Lady Naeko. Her smile becomes joyous as she rushes over to the Akiyama Family Matriarch. She bows, "Lady Naeko!! What a wonderful surprise! It's been a while. I missed you!" Her tails swished excitedly. She had always admired the graceful Lady since she could remember. The word Kire would always used to describe her was otherworldly.

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
Ralashar turned his attention to Lady Naeko, giving her a respectful bow with a sweep of his hand under his chest and a low tip of his head. "It is an honor to see you Lady Naeko. I thank you for finding the time in your day to grace us." He said before rising to his normal stature and looking to the viewing area and saw Lady Kire and Akio making an entrance. He gave a bow in return to Akio and remained in his bow to Lady Kire, noting his boldness with holding her hand and how casual he looked doing it. Good on him. Perhaps Akio would present himself sooner than expected.

"If my Mistress and you desire Lady Naeko I can indeed entertain you in a sparring match. With everyone present I believe we can begin this little event." He said as he tapped his sword hilt slightly and then looked to the sparring area, looking over the recruits and veterans who had assembled and shifted his arm slightly, a audible crack being heard from his shoulder.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff