Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay, this is a Mafia family. (not italian)
The owner is a young man by the name of Nigel Wolfgang. He is a very honrable and happy Englishmen. All the family lives in his manor. The main rooms are the Bar, the Billiard room, the Libary, the kitchen, the great hall, and the Piano room where Nigel spends most his time.

Girlfriend:Aki
Brothers:Shawn Wolfgang (Baby brother)

Sisters:Erica Kane (little sister)

Cousin:Gomu

Chef:
Bodyguards:
Katana

Butlers:

Friend razz rince Joker
Rekol Maxamoff

Business Partners:
Rekol Maxamoff

Rekols Girlfriend:Terra
Brothers:

Sisters:

Name:
Relations to the family:
Weapon:
Bio:
Appeance:
Personality:
*Nigel sat in the Piano room playing a large black piano the song was a happy tune that seemed to put a smile on whoever came across it. Nigel was a master pianaist and it showed in his skills*
Name: Aki
Relations to the family: Girlfriend
Weapon: 357 Mag
Bio: grew up in a wealthy family. Her parents, though dead were close to the Wolfgan family.
Appeance: doll in sig minus weapons and with white running shoes.
Personality: Warm and bubbly, often sweet until provoked.
*Nigel stopped playing when he heard Aki* Hello Aki *he said with a smile as he walked over to give her a kiss and hug*
Aki smiled and returned the kiss "Hello Nigel. Why did you stop playing? I really love to listen to you play....."
I had to come tell you that I love you. *he said kissing her again then going back to his music*
Name:Katana
Relations to the family: bodygaurd?
Weapon:a katana and bow and arrows
Bio:was a member of the japanese mafia (( her father was head of it )) but then they for some reason went agro and killed her family and since the mafia life is all she knows so she wento straight to it
Appeance:avatar minus ears and tail
Personality:does not like to be pissed of, if you piss her off you better be weraing some think aromor, likes to read and write about death, is obssesed with death
Aki was not instermentally inclined and prefered to sing, but loved her hear Nigel play so she walked in and sat in a chair behind him with her head peering over his right shoulder and listened to him play.
((Welcome))
*Nigel finished the song and smiled* How about something a bit........darker. *he loved sad music, he began to play Moonlight sonata, the sad and eerie music flowed through the building like the scent of food*
*Nigel finished the song and looked at Aki* Dear, im going for a drive. Do you wish to join me?
"Yes I will join you" she said in a soft voice and ended with a smile.
Name: Erica Kane
Relations to the family: sister/cousin
Weapon: AK 46 .. shot gun.... and a knife
Bio: sister of Nigel she was adopted at a young age by her father's sister after his brutal murder that has left her scared. since then she has done anything she could do to "honor" her father.
Appearance: 5'5 with cute big brown eyes and black hair
Personality: dark and demented for the most part but changes to impress and con people
((Welcome))

*Nigel started the car and waited on Aki. He turned on a rock station.* Awsome.........I wonder what Erica's up to?
thinking who is leaving let me check you can never be to careful in the car there is a man (waling) " Nigy.. come and give your sister a hug" smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff