Welcome to Gaia! ::

Theresa slips into something mroe 'comfortable' and lays on the couch. She watches something funny. She is wearing a black see-thorugh shirt with a pink bra underneath and a see through skirt with the matching panties underneath. ((pink panties))
*walks back in the door carrying 3 boxes of pizza in one hand and a box of choco straws in the other*
IM BACK! AND I GOT A PRESENT!
Theresa has her headphones on and doesnt hear a thing. The door is unlocked and she is just sitting there relaxed.
*pust the pizza down and holds the box or strawberries infront of her removing a headphone peice*
guess what i got!
Theresa jumps some. SHe sees the strawberries. SHe laughs and simles to herself. "Can I have one pwease!?" She gives him the big lip face. In her mind she is thinking that she wants him to sit on top of her and feed her.
*smiles as he somewhat heard her thoughts*
yea, you can have a couple...but!
*walks around the couch and sits on top of her*
only if i can stay here and feed them to you..
*smiles and kisses her*
Theresa laughs. "yeah you can stay there all you want." Theresa laughs more as she takes off his jacket and shirt.
Name:anni
Position: daughter
((hi theresa...hi theresa's bf!! lol))
*puts a strawberry in his teeth*
go ahead, eat it!

((hello!! lol))
Theresa sits up and gets the strawberry from his mouth kissing him while she does it. She winks at him. "I got skills." She grabs his face and kisses him, tounge and all.
((so... am i in?...*looks around*)) oh ok yay!!! *walks in and runs past her god parents not wanting to see all that and goes to the music room and sings*
*kisses Theresa back and falls off the couch taking Theresa with him, landing on his back still kissing her*
(whispers) i love you Theresa...
*continues to sing beautifully expressing her inner thoughts and feelings* I'm missing you like always
when will you come back to me
I'm sitting crying like always
I wish that you could see
they way....that i love you
and how much...that i do
and i want you to know
that i'm missing....you...
*sings with a few tears rolling down her face*
Kaiser69
*kisses Theresa back and falls off the couch taking Theresa with him, landing on his back still kissing her*
(whispers) i love you Theresa...

Theresa kisses him the same. She whispers to him "I love you too" SHe realizes that other people are in the house. She quickly gets off Kaiser and runs upstairs to change clothes.
((am i i n theresa))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces