Welcome to Gaia! ::

Green_Day_Lvr
lil_devil_13
can i join again?
((Yes, but under one condition, you try to come to the rp as much as possible and your between the ages of three and five)) *Nikki runs into the bedroom after she heard a loud crash and crying* Katherine, honey Mommy's so sorry. I thought you were asleep. *picks Katherine up and brings her into the living room, setting her on the couch and turning on Teletubbies for her to watch, while Nikki continued making her cappachino*
Katherine still cried she hit her head hard
Sweetkitty689
Green_Day_Lvr
lil_devil_13
can i join again?
((Yes, but under one condition, you try to come to the rp as much as possible and your between the ages of three and five)) *Nikki runs into the bedroom after she heard a loud crash and crying* Katherine, honey Mommy's so sorry. I thought you were asleep. *picks Katherine up and brings her into the living room, setting her on the couch and turning on Teletubbies for her to watch, while Nikki continued making her cappachino*
*Nikki brings her cappachino into the living room and sits next to Katherine* Katherine, does your head still hurt? *rubs her head and then walks into the kitchen and returns with a paper towel and ice, she dabs Katherine's head lightly with it*
(( can i be two?))
lil_devil_13
(( can i be two?))
((No, I'd perfer you'd be older and not have a twin.))
Green_Day_Lvr
Sweetkitty689
Green_Day_Lvr
lil_devil_13
can i join again?
*Nikki brings her cappachino into the living room and sits next to Katherine* Katherine, does your head still hurt? *rubs her head and then walks into the kitchen and returns with a paper towel and ice, she dabs Katherine's head lightly with it*
cries still laying my head on ur lap
Sweetkitty689
Green_Day_Lvr
Sweetkitty689
Green_Day_Lvr
lil_devil_13
can i join again?
*Nikki gets a little frustrated that Katherine is continuing to cry, although Nikki is doing all she can to help her daughter* Katherine, honey, you have to stop crying. Mommy has a really bad headache, I know your head hurts but you'll be alright.
Green_Day_Lvr
Sweetkitty689
Green_Day_Lvr
Sweetkitty689
Green_Day_Lvr
lil_devil_13
can i join again?
*Nikki gets a little frustrated that Katherine is continuing to cry, although Nikki is doing all she can to help her daughter* Katherine, honey, you have to stop crying. Mommy has a really bad headache, I know your head hurts but you'll be alright.
she stops crying and relaxes
There you go, sweetheart. *Nikki said as she noticed that Katherine's head wasn't hurting anymore* Now, are you ready for a nap?
Green_Day_Lvr
There you go, sweetheart. *Nikki said as she noticed that Katherine's head wasn't hurting anymore* Now, are you ready for a nap?
shakes head reaching my arms for u
Sweetkitty689
Green_Day_Lvr
*Nikki picks Katherine up and swings her around* Well then, if you don't want to sleep, do you want to swim?
Green_Day_Lvr
Sweetkitty689
Green_Day_Lvr
*Nikki picks Katherine up and swings her around* Well then, if you don't want to sleep, do you want to swim?
looks at u weird she never went swimming before
Sweetkitty689
Green_Day_Lvr
Sweetkitty689
Green_Day_Lvr
*smiles*
Green_Day_Lvr
Sweetkitty689
Green_Day_Lvr
Sweetkitty689
Green_Day_Lvr
*smiles*
claps my hand at when u say swim
Katherine started to cry from her crib lonely

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items