Welcome to Gaia! ::

GroovyGrape78
*walks into Gwen and Ravyns room pulling the sliding door that seperates their room open looks at them thinking: gosh they're just so cute but they're loud when they sleep She walks over to Gwens bed and lays down*
*She gets out of gwen's bed and walks downstairs to the lounge to have her morning tea*
((sorry about yesterday my internet went down)) *wakes up, his eyes filled with mischief*((does this castle have suits of armor in the hallways?))
Dierks Siro
((sorry about yesterday my internet went down)) *wakes up, his eyes filled with mischief*((does this castle have suits of armor in the hallways?))
((no)) *She continues to sip her tea*
((aw ok but gtg for a bit bbl))
*she walks upstairs checking in Holly's room since none of the caregivers had returned from their vacation*
murrmers in her sleep * dont eat me ahhhhh mommy wakes up sweeting
kaiababe
murrmers in her sleep * dont eat me ahhhhh mommy wakes up sweeting
*walks in from the room next door* Hey Ravyn! *sits down on the bed next to her* Did you sleep okay?
((Is anyone on??))
::ploays with her doll:: No, Dowwy, you can't be the pwincess. I the pwincess
::ploays with her doll:: No, Dowwy, you can't be the pwincess. I the pwincess
We're gonna have ta find a Pwince Charming. Now, where could he be? ::gets up and starts to search the castle:: Pwince Charming, where are you?
walks over to gwen *hey gwen can i pway dowys wifh wou
Yeah! Where's your dowwy?
ill go get her * runs to her room and graps her doll from her toy box*there u are *runs bay to gwens room
*walks around the palace wondering when Darrel would return*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces