Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Kitten

User Image
User Image
                                                    • location: tour bus x x x x company: judah x x x x activity: teasing judah x x x x wearing: simple

A thick smell of sweat and liquor first assaulted Angel’s nose with its sharp sting. Scattered in small piles of two or three were bodies slumped together, most of them clothed but some of them only with a small piece of cloth between their legs which counted as their underwear. Everyone appeared to be asleep, whether that was due to the bottle in their hands or the little clear packets hanging around the room that was the question. But as long as everyone had a good time (which they seemed to have had) then that wasn’t Angel’s concern. The night’s discretions were still clear in Angel’s mind and a smirk slithered onto the rockstar’s lips in a surprisingly snake-like fashion. Eventually, Angel leaned his head back down and realised he had a young-ish looking man to the right of him, a woman to the left and a two other unidentifiable lumps underneath the sheets just below him. Trying his best not to wake anyone for them to call him back to bed as he had things to do and people to see that didn’t involved ******** them.

If there was anything someone could agree on it was that Angel Draven, vocalist to Fear Me Dear, was a little bit of a player. Or maybe player was the wrong word. After all, he was never romantically attached to the people in anyway. Usually, whoever the man slept with was all for the game of sleeping with someone. There was never any love, just a primal sense about sex. Usually, that is of course.

Angel slowly shimmied back onto the headboard and pressed up soundlessly, obviously having done this once or twice before, and stepped over the guy sleeping next to him, onto the right to get to his clothes in his drawers. To fix the nakedness, he picked out a pair of underwear, a pair of jeans, a vest top and a pair of socks to slip on his boots once he was ready. Without a second thought to anyone else in the room, Angel picked up his phone and wallet and left his hotel room, taking off the “Do Not Disturb” sign as he went. After all, he didn’t want all those drunken party-goers still in his room when he got back that night. The concert would take enough out of him, despite the adrenaline rush he would always get from just being on stage. He slipped the sign into his incredibly tight skinny jeans and dialled into his phone a number for a local taxi company to get a ride from the hotel to the venue where the tour bus was parked.

As he was usually early, Angel had decided to make his way to the venue on his own to check out the times they would need to be in the do the sound check and check out the set up for their show. It was an easy plight to get past the security, simply providing his ID and VIP pass to the venue to get in and take a small look around the room. The roadies were already at work, pulling the lights for their set together and changing out the color gel in each lighting fixture, working with what the venue provided to create something amazing. As he passed by one of the roadies, Angel quickly called out, “Hey, do you know when you’re doing the sound checks? None of the bands have been told yet.” Angel couldn’t see the man’s face because he was carrying boxes of cables needed to hook the sound systems or lighting systems up to the control boards.

“It’s scheduled for about two-thirty for Fear Me Dear, three for Exotic Love and three-thirty for Slither.”

“Thanks, my dear,” Angel replied with a slightly flirty undertone, a smirk crossing his lips before he left the man get back to work on the set. By now, the roadies were probably used to Angel to some degree. As this was where he worked, he tried not to sleep with too many of the band members or the workers who set up the show because he liked to keep a clean line between fun and work. But that didn’t mean he wouldn’t flirt a little bit and push the boundaries just a tad.

Once the roadie had walked away, Angel pulled out his phone to text the rest of the band the sound check time. After all, he didn’t want anyone to be late and they hadn’t been told exactly what time they needed to get there.

tab tab tab tab tab tab to: alec, tara, tatum, drummer, manager
                                                      tab tab tab tab tab tab from: angel
                                                      tab tab tab tab tab tab subj: GET YOUR ASSES HERE!
                                                      tab tab tab tab tab tab just found out, sound check’s at two thirty - GET OVER HERE!!!
                                                      tab tab tab tab tab tab wish they’d tell us before a half hour before. >|

After Angel had finished that text, he glanced around the room. Only one thought went through his head as he waited for his band members to show up: what can he do for fun when it’s always so boring before a sound check? There had to be something to do. Then Angel saw him. Eventually, his eyes settled on Jude and a slow, mischievous grin slid over those lips. That was not good. That grin meant trouble, everyone who saw it knew that. But Jude wasn’t currently looking at Angel. He was too busy trying to look at the set and pretend he wasn’t really staring at Blue the whole time. Not that it deterred Angel any.

With just a few steps, Angel walked up to Jude and leaned down to slowly lick up the side of Jude’s neck, which earned him a very satisfactory squeak from the slightly shorter boy. While Jude went to rubbing the side of his neck with Angel’s shirt to try and get the saliva off, Angel’s eyebrow just shot up and a smirk crossed his lips. “That is a perfect b*****b position,” Angel stated with a small snicker. Instead of a “ewww!” Angel only got a questioning look when Jude looked up at him again.

“b*****b position...? I don’t know what you’re talking about. Don’t even know what a b*****b is.” Jude nonchalantly stated before he went back to trying to get the salvia off his neck. “The only reason I’m rubbing off your spit is because I don’t know where your tongue’s been.”

A slow smirk crossed Angel’s lips. “My tongue’s been giving blowjobs and giving other sorts of head. Don’t you want to find out what a b*****b is?” Jude paused for a moment and placed a finger to his lips to think for a moment.

“Mmmmm... Not really.”

OOC
                                                      just thought i'd quote the band members and if any characters are mentioned.
                                                      quoted tits cause both her characters are roadies. if she wanted to use that in
                                                      one of her posts. c:

• late night coffee

Rosalie Ishtar

titsandwich

User Image

Amorous Cleric

16,375 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Novice Healer 150

User Image
                            █ ◞THE SEE ARE SPARKLING EACH GIVING OFF THEIR OWN LIGHT
                            xxxxxxxxxxx j u s t x l i k e x t h e x p e o p l e x o n x t h i s x p l a n e t x y e a h x s o x d o x i x
                                  WANTTOSHINEPARTICULARLYBRIGHT
                                        i close my eyes and make a vow in my heart and entrust my dreams to that shooting star looking up at the sky, there are countless stars
                                        i close my eyes and make a vow in my heart and entrust my dreams to that shooting star looking up at the sky, there are countless stars

↪ ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Venue (outside)
                                                                ↪ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: No one yet
                                                                ↪ ᴡᴇᴀʀιɴɢ: Punk Lolita

Alec was usually one of the first people to wake up in the morning. Mostly because it took him longest to get ready, unless he was feeling particularly lazy that day. Then he would wake up and just throw on whatever he wanted to wear. But today was not one of those days. Sighing heavily, Alec laid in bed staring at the ceiling, knowing that if he wanted to get his day started off right he would need to get up now. But last night had been exhausting, not that he had been part of the partying, it was the whole trying to keep the others in line and not being heard part. It was nothing new, he had tried and tried before but it was always a fruitless effort. Some of his friends may have given him a sympathetic look, but in the end they did what they always did and that was whatever the hell they wanted. He wasn't their mother, he knew that much, even if he was he doubted that would help much anyway.

Rolling out of bed, Alec got to his feet and stretched his arms above his head. His room was pretty much bare, in meaning that no one beside himself had been sleeping in that room. He shuffled over to his chest and tugged it open. Carefully he dug through his mess of clothing and pulled out a long black ruffled skirt, with a lacy front that had a red cotton fabric behind the lace. That was followed by a black ruffled short sleeve top, two black lacy wrists bands with bits of chains attached, his underwear, then a pair of black socks that laced up in the back like a corset, from the bottom he pulled out a pair of black platform heels and laid them next to the other items.

After having his clothing placed on the bed, he made his way toward the bathroom. It took him about two hours: to use the bathroom, brush his teeth, shower, cleanse and prepare his face for make-up, put on said make-up and do his hair before getting dressed. He stared at himself in the mirror, his make up looked very natural today mostly a cover up and just to highlight some natural features. His hair, blonde today, was in tight curls that framed his face. He nodded to himself once he was satisfied with how he appeared. Walking out of the bathroom, he slipped into his shoes and grabbed his cellphone off the night stand along with his wallet and tucked them both into hidden pockets in his skirt. Pockets he had sewn in himself as the skirt hadn't come with any and it honestly didn't make a lot of sense. Well it did, as usually girls carried purses or something, but it was still pretty inconvenient, pockets were just the way to go with these things. The key to his room was in his wallet along with his VIP pass to the venue.

He made his way quickly out of his room, and through the hotel he stayed in. Normally he'd stay on the tour bus, but he wanted a little place to himself. Beside he was sure none of the other band members were on the bus anyway. He tried to take no notice of some of the looks he got. They weren't bad looks, just curious ones, it wasn't an every day thing to see someone wearing goth lolita, so he tended to get stares. Most were harmless, especially since most people thought he was in fact a pretty girl. He didn't correct people most of the time, as correcting didn't really lead to very good things. So the stares he got now, he could live with...sort of. It was still difficult being stared at when not on stage. He had taken only a few steps outside the hotel when he noticed a starbucks next door. He hesitated for only a moment before strolling over to the coffee shop and slipping inside. He had long since memorized the type of coffee each of his band mates liked to drink. If they liked to drink coffee at all.

By the time he got out of starbucks, he was look a bit uncomfortable and slightly flushed. He of course had gotten stares but was worse as the one girl coming up to him and raving about how cute he looked and she wondered where he got his clothes. He was so surprised he had ended up stuttering during the whole process, which had been humiliating as he had thought he'd shaken off his stutter. Once he got his drinks, his pulse had settled down and he quickly left. He managed to balance the mountain of drinks in one hand as he snatched his phone out of his pocket and dialed up for a taxi, as if he hadn't already spent enough money as it was. He told them where to find him and they let him know they'd be there soon. As he hung up the phone, Angel's text message came through. He sighed a bit as he read through it, then holding on to the trays he sent a quick reply back.

tab tab tab tab tab tab to: Angel
                                                          tab tab tab tab tab tab from: Alec
                                                          tab tab tab tab tab tab subj: RE: GET YOUR ASSES HERE!
                                                          tab tab tab tab tab tab On my way, just stopped for some drinks.
                                                          tab tab tab tab tab tab Would you mind meeting me outside? I am
                                                          tab tab tab tab tab tab going to have my hands full and I don't want to deal with security..

By the time he hit send the taxi was pulling up to the curb. 'That was fast', he thought with a delighted smile. Or perhaps typing that simple message had taken longer than he thought due to having to balance all of the beverages he bought. As he not only got his band mates some he picked up some for the roadies as well and one for Judah, the poor guy could not catch a break around the others. He seemed almost too innocent to be on a band tour with the likes of Fear Me Dear. The taxi driver was nice enough to open the door for him, he slipped inside and set the drinks down on the seat next to him, before telling the driver where he needed to go. On the way to the venue he began to sip on his own drinks which was more of a sweet cream with a coffee flavoring than actual coffee. About ten minutes later though he was pulling up outside of the venue. He brought out his wallet and paid the taxi driver before climbing out of the taxi with the drinks in hand.

xxx i xx w a n n a xx s h i n e
                                        ████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                        xxx when i look up at the sky the stars, see, are sparkling each giving off its own light like the people on this planet
                                        xxx when i look up at the sky the stars, see, are sparkling each giving off its own light like the people on this planet

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff