Welcome to Gaia! ::

interest check~

+1 0.68965517241379 69.0% [ 20 ]
just here for the gold~ 0.31034482758621 31.0% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
< 1 2 3

Witch

User ImageUser Image

• D’Anna knew that reality TV shows like this one could get dirty, but she never expected she’d be picking up trash on one. Chewing on her lower lip nervously, Dee frantically tried to get rid of the evidence from the second mess she’d made, inwardly cursing herself for being such a jumpy little b***h. Good God, who did she think she was, jumping at Noel’s voice? She’d tackled drug lords and taken down serial killers, for Chrissakes. She should’ve had more composure than this, but then again, things never went as planned when Angelo was involved in the equation. The very thought of him had her praying that wherever he was, he wouldn’t wander into the living room and catch her in the act of shoveling garbage. She’d pictured a more—well—refined way of them meeting again.

As if someone upstairs had answered her prayers, suddenly Tango bulldozed his way into the living room, caught sight of her, and immediately began to snicker at her. Dee just shot him a scowl, but before she could say anything he was gone. He returned a minute later with a trash bag in his hand and then settled down beside her to help her pick up the mess. At first, his kindness surprised her, and D’Anna—being the skeptical person she was—began to think of ulterior motives why he might be helping her. One immediately came to mind, and that was the fact that D’Anna was unfortunate enough to witness Tango and Noel going at it shortly after they’d all come to live together. She’d practically walked in on them, and though she’d remained quiet about it (and would continue to do so since it wasn’t her place to say anything), she still got the occasional “don’t-say-anything” glance from Noel.

So Tango was probably trying to play on her good side. Well, whatever. Dee needed help cleaning up this trash, and if he was the only one who’d help her, she’d happily accept.

“Thanks,” she muttered under her breath to him, and then—like always—she chose to work in silence as the two of them scooped up the trash. He looked decidedly uncomfortable and worried, and though D’Anna felt compelled to ask him what was wrong, she reasoned that it probably had to do with his ex arriving. Hell, she wasn’t about to blame him for being nervous over that, especially from the way the kitchen was getting louder and louder by the minute. Chances were that was where the exes were gathering, but D’Anna had no desire to go and investigate her theory. Luckily she didn’t need to, because Noel walked into the living room, with (surprise, surprise) a wine glass in one hand. She motioned for D’Anna to be quiet, and before Dee could figure out what the hell Noel was doing, she’d swiped a cigarette from Tango’s back pocket.

“Afternoon, Dee. I see the chaos is already beginning.”

D’Anna arched an eyebrow at Noel and eyed the wine glass in her hand. “So has your drinking. Isn’t it a bit early for that?” Noel drinking at 2 PM did nothing to help Dee’s secret mission of getting her to believe she was a lovely person when she was sober.

But Noel just ignored Dee’s quip. “I think there’s someone waiting for you in the kitchen,” she said instead, lifting her eyebrows and giving Dee a look.

Oh, s**t. That could only mean one thing: Angelo was in the kitchen. D’Anna’s breath hitched in her throat and for a moment she looked like she was going to pass out. Then she regained control of herself and bent over the trash, rapidly shoveling it away. s**t s**t s**t, she didn’t have time for this. She didn’t look up when Tango rose to his feet; for one thing she had no desire to get into the middle of whatever it is he and Noe had going on, and for another she was much too busy trying to get rid of the trash. For a brief moment, D’Anna actually thought she’d be able to pick up the trash in time and then prepare for a rather elegant entrance into the kitchen to take Angelo by surprise, but a familiar voice brought all of her plans crashing to a halt.

“You always knew how to catch unwanted attention in the strangest ways, Deedee.”

At the mention of her nickname that only one person was allowed to use, D’Anna’s cheeks immediately grew hot, and it was all she could do not to jump to her feet. In fact, it took all of her self-restraint (of which she had quite a lot) to keep her head down and avoid looking over at Angelo, who stood a few scant feet away from her. Forcing herself to breathe, D’Anna shakily shoved the last piece of trash away and then drew herself to her feet, clasping her hands in front of her and finally allowing her gaze to meet Angelo’s. Whatever she’d been expecting—whatever she’d been hoping—paled in comparison to the wild burst of emotions she felt. He looked fantastic as ever, every single detail about his appearance absolutely flawless. She’d never been able to get over how handsome he was, even after years of being with him. Though D’Anna had his features memorized, she still couldn’t help but stare at him for several seconds with the shamelessness of a child. It was only when he began to take a slow step towards her that she broke out of her trance. “Um. I can—I can explain. I was—there was this punching bag, see, and I—and I broke it—”

Angelo’s telltale smile didn’t waver. “You look good.”

At that, D’Anna let out a nervous laugh and glanced down at herself, still in sweaty workout clothes peppered in sand. “You can’t mean that,” she protested, though she was grinning as she spoke. She couldn’t help it; something about Angelo was just infectious. “I just gone done working out and I’m covered in sweat and sand and garbage.” She knew she should be feeling angry at seeing him, or hurt, or betrayed, or all of those various other pesky feelings that you were supposed to feel when you saw your ex. But if she was being honest with herself, the only thing she felt right now was happiness. Angelo had always had that effect on her; no matter what, he managed to turn whatever she was feeling into contentment and bliss. Which was why, with her characteristic tactlessness, D’Anna couldn’t help herself from blurting out, “I’m glad you came.”

Oh God, she didn’t realize just how much she’d missed him until now.

Embarrassed at her forwardness, D’Anna let out a cough and averted her eyes, glancing over in the direction of Tango, who was paralyzed while looking at a brown-haired girl standing in the doorway. Dee could spot a private moment when she saw one, and she took a step back away from Tango and the one who could only be his ex. Doing her best to give them the privacy they deserved, Dee bent over to pick up the now-cleaned-up trash can as quietly as she could, moving it to its rightful place on the other side of the room. After that was done, she caught Angelo’s eyes and tilted her head towards the hallway, indicating that they should probably leave the room. To emphasize her statement, she gave Tango what she hoped was an encouraging smile and then she grabbed Angelo’s hand, tugging him from the room. She didn’t even realize what she’d done until the two of them were in the hallway; only then did D’Anna notice her fingers intertwined with Angelo’s. Her face immediately turned red again and she dropped his hand like he’d burned her, shooting him an apologetic look.

“Sorry. I just—wanted to give Tango some privacy.” She let out a heavy sigh and then ran a hand through her mass of curls, looking around as she did so. She wanted to see how Noel was holding up since Tango had now found his ex. Not to mention, Dee clearly recalled Noe’s wine glass, and like hell if D’Anna was going to allow one of her few friends in this household to be drunk when finally reuniting with her ex. The only problem was that Noe was now MIA and in her place was the one man who could turn Dee’s world upside-down with the merest hint of a smile.

Friendly Lunatic

User Image
User Image

xxx ━━━━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ `•• .¸¸.•´¯`•• .¸¸. xxxxxxxxx
                        xxx¢яєαтє || ∂єѕтяσу xx ¢яєαтє || ∂єѕтяσу xxx¢яєαтє || ∂єѕтяσу xx ¢яєαтє || ∂єѕтяσу xxx¢яєαтє || ∂єѕтяσу xx ¢яєαтє || ∂єѕтяσу
                        xxx¢яєαтє || ∂єѕтяσу xx ¢яєαтє || ∂єѕтяσу xxx¢яєαтє || ∂єѕтяσу xx ¢яєαтє || ∂єѕтяσу xxx¢яєαтє || ∂єѕтяσу xx ¢яєαтє || ∂єѕтяσу
                        xxx¢яєαтє || ∂єѕтяσу xx ¢яєαтє || ∂єѕтяσу

xxxLocation: House Company: Tango & co. Soundtrack: JAMS Wearing: OUTFIT !x
                        xxx▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

xxxxxxI JUST WANNA xxxBE ALONE TONIGHT xxxxxxI JUST WANNA xxxTAKE A LITTLE BREATHER
                        xxx CAUSE LATELY xxxALL WE DO IS FIGHT xxx AND EVERY TIME xxxIT CUTS ME DEEPER
                        ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

xxx ▓▓███████ ▓▓███████ ▓▓███████ ▓▓███████
                                      » » Niko 𝔾𝕒𝕝𝕙𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕣

Two other girls had entered the kitchen, colorful in presence and personality. Niko offered them a wide smile, hoping they were people she could get along with. The brown haired girl introduced herself as Cassidy, and the more colorful palette called herself Joon, to which she responded, "Nice to meet you. I'm Niko." Once again, she wondered where her bags were taken, sifting through what she could recollect the crew saying. A "brown room" had been mentioned, but she couldn't be certain. She was still trying to decide if she wanted to make her presence known to Tango or not. A large part of her wondered if he would still be angry. There was no telling why he really wanted her to come on the show, unless she asked him herself. The idea both intrigued and terrified her, but every worry seemed to dissipate when the other brunette made her way towards Tango.

Pleasantries were forgotten, and Niko left behind the idea that there were other people in the house aside from herself, the brunette who called herself Noel, and Tango. With scrutinizing eyes, she watched the swift interaction. Noel moved around him as if they were old flatmates with no concept of personal space. He made a joke she didn't quite catch, but what really interested Niko was the look he gave Noel. There was something in his eyes that begged her to come back, invade his space again. She didn't have room to blame him. Throughout their relationship, she couldn't bring herself to offer him even the simplest attention sometimes. He was a slave to her, and for what? Nothing. In hindsight, she understood how cruel she appeared. That was how the world would see her. He had all the power over her, and she felt the air escaping her lungs, and an invisible hold on her throat tightened. An annoyance at the sight of Noel burned in her stomach, making Niko sick, but she still couldn't do anything more than stand rooted to the spot. For a moment, she questioned if Tango had ever given her the look he gave Noel - even if it was only for a fleeting moment, almost too quick to catch, she'd seen it.

And then... he saw her. He caught her while she oggled him in the presence of another girl, doe-eyed and uncertain. His stare burned into her; she could feel his eyes everywhere. At first, she didn't know if he would be bitter, or ecstatic. They had been friends at some point, hadn't they? Her lips parted, but no sound came out. She wanted to say hello, but then he was approaching her. A feeling not unlike the swoop that came with riding a rollercoaster hit her, and suddenly, his arms were pulling her in for a hug. He smelled the same as she remembered, and rapid flashes of their failed attempts in the bedroom blinded her. Yet as soon as they appeared, they were replaced by the warmth she felt now. Just from how he held her, she felt admired. Adored. A smile replaced her doubtful frown. He missed her. After all this time, he still missed her, and now it was her turn to speak. To apologize.

But he pulled away. She smiled like a dope, still doe-eyed and amazed, while he appeared disappointed in himself. His words went without saying, just as they had when he was with her. She left him unsatisfied, and he had to carry that feeling. Niko was crushed, falling apart where she stood, but she hid behind a tighter smile. Clasping her hands together, she said the first thing that came to mind: "I've missed you!" It sounded so much more cheerful than she felt, but it also sounded genuine. Was she being honest? She had missed him, but... she never actively thought about it.
                                      Suddenly she was brought back to Earth, and it dawned upon her that while people were leaving the kitchen, there were still a few to hear her make a fool of herself. Her face burned, and she wanted to disappear to her room for the duration of the show. Attempting to save face, she tacked on: "What have you been up to?" Was this an accusation or a real inquiry? What was she even suspicious of? The tiniest fragment of jealousy was going to be her downfall.

xxxxxx
                    xxx ʙᴜᴛ ʙᴀʙʏ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ || ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴏʀᴇ ᴍᴇ
                    xxxxxx╔══════════════════════ ↺ ↻➟ » OutOfCharacter: This feels blah, but I'M SO OVERWHELMED WITH EMOTION.

Sparkling Senshi

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
User ImageUser Image

I'm sensing a feeling pickingxxx wounds of regret
                                        that left alone there's no scarring i'll dig and i'll dig
                                                  s c r a t c h i n gxxxa n dxxxi t c h i n gxxxi ' l lxxxk e e pxxxb i t i n gxxxm yxxx l i p
                                                        From this pain - - ✖ - - that I'm feeling
                                                          PICKING WOUNDS OF REGRET !

Talking with Bailey was doing a great job of keeping Kota's mind off of the impending arrival of her ex-boyfriend. She needed distractions, just like everyone else in the house, so being a distraction was a good way to keep her mind off things. The two girls were currently debating which Legend of Zelda game for the Nintendo-64 was the best. Kota propped herself up on her elbows, her back arched with her stomach still on the bed. "I get where you're coming from, Bay, but Majora's Mask is just amazing. It was so dark and creepy and all the game theories about it and Link actually being dead...It's pretty awesome." She grinned over at her friend, knowing that her arguments were probably stale. Bailey was a video game master. There was no way Kota could win any sort of argument with her when it came to her element with her limited knowledge.

A sound at the door directed Kota's attention upwards. She smiled when she saw the source of the voice. Harlow shuffled into the room and plopped down on his bed. "Everyone's welcome. Maybe, if we stay here long enough, all the exes will just go away and we'll have the house to ourselves again," Kota joked. She knew she wasn't the only one who wanted to just keep the seven of them in the house without the added drama of their ex-partners. Thought, admittedly, Kota had agreed to this show since Allen had agreed to go to rehab. She still wasn't so sure. Had he gone to rehab because the show told him to, or did he legitimately want to better himself? She found the latter hard to believe since he'd been in so deep, but maybe that was just the bitterness talking.

Kota sat up, pulling her hair off to one side and beginning to braid it as she spoke: "Do you think they're going to get here all at one time or one at a time?" The question had barely left her lips when a figure appeared in the doorway. Kota looked up, cocking her head to the side and studying the redheaded man with the tattoos. He called out to Bay and Kota looked towards her friend with an eyebrow cocked. She remembered Bailey saying something about her ex being a prosecutor, so this was a bit confusing. The guy standing int he doorway asking if he could come in looked anything but a prosecuting attorney. He had tattoos for days and tunnels in his ears that were stretched to almost two inches. He looked more like a tattoo artist or piercer than a prosecutor. Kota glanced at Bailey as her friend stared at the guy, wondering what was going through the other girl's head. Looking to Harlow, Kota motioned for the door as the redhead guy stepped into the room. Only to be replaced by a face Kota was trying to forget.

Allen appeared in the doorway just as suddenly as Bailey's ex did. His bearded face broke into that stupid grin she loved so much and her breath caught in her throat. Their eyes locked and Kota couldn't look away; she was stuck in place on the bed staring at Allen like an idiot. She had no idea what her face looked like, but she could guess that her expression showed a mixture of excitement and discomfort. She hadn't left things with Allen as politely as she could have, so she wouldn't be surprised if he hated her. Changing the locks and refusing to respond to calls and texts wasn't exactly the way that most people broke it off with someone.

Swallowing the large lump in her throat, Kota managed to unfreeze her paralyzed limbs and slowly stood up from the bed. Allen was still smiling at her and hadn't said anything yet. It appeared she needed to break the ice. Taking a deep and very shaky breath, she padded over to where Allen stood, tugging at the beanie on her head. "Hey," was all Kota could manage as she walked up to Allen. She didn't know what to do, much less what to say. What was she supposed to say? She couldn't say she was glad to see him because that would only be a half-truth. She missed Allen about fifty percent of the time and the other fifty percent was spent trying to ignore the fact that he existed. That was going to be difficult now, though, since he was literally standing in front of her.

Reaching up to her lip, Kota began to pick at the loose skin there again. Her eyes flicked down to her wrist tattoo for a moment, trying to take her own advice. Another shaky breath and she spoke again: "How have...how have you been?" She offered a weak smile before biting down the corners of her mouth and her piercings in turn. She hated how nervous she felt around him already. It was like they were back in the cafe and she was spilling hot skim milk all over herself just because he walked in and she forgot where she was pouring. The butterflies had evolved into fully grown dragons in her stomach by now; a familiar feeling where Allen was concerned. She wasn't sure she would ever be able to get rid of those lizards in her belly now. They would always be around whenever Allen appeared. Was that a sign?

OoC
                                                    outfit in top picture~
                                                    omfg this is terrible. Dx

A c u t cannot heal
                                                    UNLESS YOU LEAVE IT ALONE
                                                                ↘↘ I'll open mine daily ↙↙
                                                            leaving . . . BONES EXPOSED !

Dapper Fatcat

4,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
                User ImageUser Image

tab tab xo BRING YOUR LOVE BABY I COULD BRING MY SHAME
                                                        tab tab bring your B O D Y baby, I could bring you F A M E
                                                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                        tab tab tab let me see you dance . . . now you're dancing with the devil.

• So many emotions rushed through the cast of the MTV show. As the reunion of the lovers continued to blaze on, Angelo had a hard time focusing on the fact that all of this was on air. It was as if he was the only one in the room with D'anna, and none of the cameras were on them. He could feel the tension that continued to rise in the house, but for some odd reason, he felt slightly calm as he stood there with the woman he fell so hard for.

His dark orbs traced over her dark crimson full lips. He lingered a bit too long on her curves, and the way her eyes flicked nervously around. Those doelike eyes. He thought about them looking up at him like they used to. The thought made his stomach clench in excitement. He wanted to grab her and pull her into his huge embrace, and run his fingers through her perfect black curls.

The thoughts were beginning to be too much, he let out a small cough to get back to reality. He noticed a few people here and there, but most of them seemed to be in their little bubbles. He let out a sigh of relief. There were no girls here that he would be tempted to slip up with... well besides Dee and Cassidy. He ignored the second thought though. He had to stay good. Angelo wanted nothing more than to prove to Dee that he wasn't such an awful person. Unknowing exactly if he wanted to get back together or not, he knew that he couldn't continue being the person he was, and Dee was the only person that actually had any impact on him.

Finally, she spoke to him. Though her words came out all stuttery and fragmented, he still couldn't help but feel the corners of his lips twinge up in happiness. He reached up and rubbed the back of his neck as he let a small chuckle escape his upturned lips. Shaking his head, he lowered his hand and let his glance fall back on her. After his second comment about her looking good, she instantly grew nervous again. "You must of forgotten that I'm used to seeing you sweaty."
                                                                        Instantly, he realized that could have been taken wrong. "I mean, since we used to work out together a lot. I was always surprised at how well you could keep up." He laughed, trying to make small talk with the woman.

It was not like he thought that he was actually making good conversation. Angelo absolutely knew that he sucked at this. Just as he parted his lips to say some other dumb comment, she told him she was glad he came. Instantly, his gaze darted back up to meet hers. "Thank you Deedee. I never thought i'd be saying, i'm glad I came too."
                                                                        He offered one of his boyish sheepish smirks.

The awkward silence lasted a few moments before D'anna put the trashcan away, looked over at Tango, then grabbed his hand, yanking him out of the room. Instantly, he wondered how close she and 'Tango' were. Once again, he rid himself of the stupid jealous thoughts and followed his ex out of the room and into the hallway.

Sure, the house was massive, but for some reason, Angelo felt as if the hallway was tiny. He felt as if he was just feet away from the only woman that ever made him feel anything. She yanked away from his hand that he was still holding hers with, and then went bright faced. The Brazilian male scrunched his brows as she stuttered once more about wanting to give them privacy. He nodded understandingly, then leaning his back against the wall, watching her silently for a few moments.

Next, it all happened so quickly, Angelo had pushed himself from the wall and he had one hand against the wall next to the side of her head, keeping her in her place. His eyes dug into hers as he murmured softly, "Dee.... I..."p He began to plead his case, but the more he looked at her, the more speechless the sarcastic a*****e grew. He dropped his hand from the wall and leaned away from her. His hand ruffled messily through his dark hair as he let a deep sigh out.

He couldn't just get on his knees and beg for her to forgive him... That wasn't why he was here, and he wasn't a good guy. He knew Dee always saw the good in him, but the truth was, he wasn't a good guy. He wasn't brought to this show to be the hopeless romantic. No, he was suppose to just bring the drama. Truthfully, he wasn't the guy for her, but it was too hard for him to come to terms with it. Seeing her was enough to drive a man mad.

Dapper Fairy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌ │║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌ │║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌ │║

Nolan was really late. He knew he was late because that b***h production lady had called him four times asking him where the hell he was. He couldn't answer until the fourth call because he had been on the plane. His flight from New York was supposed to have been scheduled for him to arrive at the house at 2pm like the producers wanted. However, unforeseen circumstances arose and the plane he was supposed to be on never showed up. So, he had to get on a plane an hour later and then spend a ridiculous amount of time in Denver on a layover at ten o'clock in the morning until noon. By some miracle, he managed to get to San Francisco without going off on anyone.

But he couldn’t really honestly express his sincerest apologies when he could finally turn his phone back on and answered that call from Mandy. He was too tired to deal with being actually sorry about it. He was nervous about everything that could go wrong while being in this house. Nolan was partially convinced that he was going to end up throwing away six months of sobriety because of this stupid show. Why the ******** he had ever agreed to this s**t was beyond him entirely. As he sat in the back of the cab taking him to the stupid house and the stupid television show, all he could think of was seeing Noel again and how he hoped that she wouldn't go and get him drinking again. Because that was bound to happen, he was sure of it.

But countless meetings with Alcoholics Anonymous and various flirtations with rehab couldn't go down the drain for nothing. Nolan's last meeting with his rehab counselor before leaving had assured him that he could have just as much fun as everyone else without drinking. 'Yeah, right…' he had thought to himself. Pat had assured him that Noel would appreciate Nolan's efforts to get clean and get his life straightened out. He had a good job, he wasn't drinking, and he'd been working on his anger issues. He'd gone to his last A.A. meeting after that, where all of his little group buddies had told him that he was going to do fine and that girl was stupid if she didn't take him back. Nolan wasn't exactly sure if he necessarily wanted to get back together with Noel, but then what else was he going to do this show for, if not that?

He was exhausted and worried, though. He was worried about going into a house full of people with no restrictions on drinking even the slightest hint of alcohol. Worried that Noel would get him to drink again. Or worse…

Nolan had been doing better at managing his anger, too, of course. No longer did he have the constant urge to punch the s**t out of someone for saying something stupid or pissing him off. For the most part, anyway. He still had a long, long way to go. But at least his anger management counselor had assured him that he wasn't volatile and could probably be trusted to not fly off the handle. Probably. That was the real kicker, there. Though, if he did end up getting in a fight with someone from the house or otherwise, it would mean his removal from the house entirely.

Nolan watched with tired eyes as San Francisco passed by through the cab window. The flight had left him worn and wanting nothing more than a ******** nap. "Here we are, sir," the cabbie said as they pulled to a stop, effectively pulling the young man from the depths of his thoughts. He blinked, looking up at the large building looming before him. Damn this place was huge. Thanking the driver, he paid him and climbed out with his suitcase in tow. That was when he noticed Noel standing there, smoking a cigarette and looking…nervous

Nolan cleared his throat nervously and took a step forward, shoving his free hand into the pocket of his jacket. "Hey, Noe," he started to say. He opened his mouth to say more, but then the doors opened and a very small, angry-looking woman with short dark hair burst out and grabbed him by the arm. "Jesus ******** christ, there you are," she said. He recognized her voice as that Mandy woman. Great. Just what he needed. Sighing, Nolan allowed himself to be pulled inside.

"We're going to get sound equipment on you and then you get to go claim whatever bed is left and do your intro at the confessional, got it?" Nolan nodded, blinking at the interior entrance of the house. "Don't look directly at any of the cameras if you can help it, except for in the confessional. Ignore the few camera men that are in here, they won't talk back," she said shortly.

It took only a few short minutes and Nolan was fitted with the microphone pack that sat uncomfortably on his lower back. And then he was free to roam. Nolan could hear voices floating from various parts of the house as he passed the living room to head upstairs. Noel still hadn't come in yet, and he wondered what she was doing. Or what she was thinking, for that matter. He couldn't decide if he was ready to face her entirely or not. His gut was currently going with not ready.

Going upstairs, he saw a couple of guys in the doorway to one of the rooms and then poked his head in another to find an empty bed. At least he didn't have to be indecisive about where it was that he would be sleeping. There was that, at least… Nolan dropped his suitcase on the bed and stuffed both of his hands into his pockets, turning on his heels and going back into the hallway. A deep breath left his lips as blue eyes scanned the other males in the doorway on his way to the door that was labeled 'CONFESSIONAL'. Before he knew it, he was in front of the camera and the little red light was flashing at him to let him know that it was recording.

He cleared his throat again and forked a hand through his hair before leaning back in the chair. "So, I'm Nolan. Coming from New York City… Umm… I don't really know what to say. But I've been clean for six months, haven't had any alcohol since August, which is pretty crazy. Hopefully this experience won't drive me to drinking again," he chuckled cynically, shaking his head. "I'm kinda nervous about seeing Noel again. I mean, I already kind of did - she was outside having a smoke when I showed up. But that's different. I'm not really proud of how our relationship ended, but hey. Can't change the past now, right?" He paused again, his eyes scanning the wall to his left. "I guess that's it…"

Nodding to himself, Nolan got to his feet and switched off the confessional camera. Wondering what he was supposed to do now and not really wanting to go find Noel again, the young man began walking down the hall toward the stairs to the first level again. He probably wouldn't be able to get a nap in if he tried and he was too wound up now to bother trying. So maybe he'd be able to find something in the kitchen to suit his fancy.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌ │║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌ │║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌ │║

[ ooc: jesus christ this is finally done. i'm so so sorry on the wait, guys. D: ]

Super Smoker

13,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
            User Image
                                                                                ✖ ✖ - - - ( CHRISJOHNMILLINGTON )
                                                                                nee
                                                                                neeko STEALING A LOOK AT ME⇙⇙
                                                                                neekoneekoneekoneeko don't mess with me
                                                                                ┈n I'll shoot you down

Chris, as usual, woke up with a bit of a panic attack from his dream. Out of the room, he heard loads of people talking, and this just made it all the worse. Running his fingers through his hair, styling it out of his face for once, he got up out of bed and added sweatpants to his white shirt, before finding the last cigarette in his pack and lighting it. He sauntered over to the window, slowly opening it and blowing some of the smoke from his cancer stick out. He didn't care if they cared. Whether that be about smoking or how he acted. He just found a way not to care.

Anyone who knew or spent time with Chris knew he was one of the biggest a*****e to be known. There were few people he was loving and sweet towards-and even then he was still an a*****e. One person,aside from family members, had won him over. Why? He wasn't quite sure. Sure, she was drop dead gorgeous. But looks isn't why you fall in love. he truely didn't know what makes people fall in love. He had no idea what love could be. But his best guess was love was something that made your heart hurt in the most beautiful and poetic way imaginable. Soppy or not. He hurt for her in ways that even he couldn't explain. He still hurt for her to this very day. Random one night stands and dates went nowhere, although he was sure the other person wish they would. He couldn't feel this way about anyone else.

He flicked the cigarette out the window and shut it, putting shoes and socks on and heading outside of the bedroom. What was he greeted by? Oh, just a camera man. With a camera in his face. That kept following him around and getting shots of him. Smushing his lips together, he glared at the camera, not daring to say anything and continue walking. When the guy wouldn't leave him alone, while he was trying to avoid everyone and get to the gym, he let out a rather loud "Piss off!" in his thick accent, pushing the camera away with his hand. He wasn't in the mood for any of this. The camera man was still trying to follow him, though, for some reason. He started to jog to the stairs, ignoring every person in the damn house, although one of the voices sent chills down his spine. It sounded as though it was coming from the kitchen. And he knew exactly who it was.

He wasn't scared. A man like Chris was very rarely scared. He was nervous. He knew he'd be weak to his knees when he saw her. He knew he'd be vulnerable all over again. He needed some peace of mind before going down that road, before opening the box again that he neatly put all his feelings into, tied up with a bow to not be touched in a long time. He was excited, nonetheless. He wanted to see if she had really changed. Or if she was just saying she had.

He didn't feel like meeting her just yet. He hurried up the stairs, going to his favorite bench and realizing the weights were still set how he left them the day before. Along with a huge mess of sand on the floor. "Who the [********] broke a punching bag?" He mumbled. And then he thought of everyone in the house, not figuring who could have done it. Was it rage? Or was it an accident? Either way, he wasn't cleaning it up.

Secured under the weights, he began lifting, feeling the burn circulate through his arms. His face was scrunched up, as if in pain, but he continued the pump the weights above his chest, at a steady pace. He let out a grunt every now and again (although he wasn't one of those people that grunted after every pump of iron. Those people were just weird to him.), his face nearly soaked in sweat as he did so. He'd definitely need a shower after this, if he wasn't found out about and dragged into the gathering hall--or what was actually the kitchen.

After a bit, he got tired of what his mind was doing to him while he was lifting. He couldn't even think straight. It wasn't helping him clear his mind at all. He ended up securing the bar lift on either end and crawling out from underneath it. He was sweaty and slightly pissed off on his jaunt downstairs. But he had one thing in mind.

He ignored everyone in the living room and headed straight to the kitchen, finding her with ease. His eyes locked with hers, while he picked up a shot and drank it. He ignored the banter in the room. He wasn't here for friends. He wasn't here to have fun. The reason he was here, was staring at him. Like looking a lion in the face. The excitement was just starting.

Dapper Fairy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

After doing her confessional, Bailey felt almost spent. Her nerves were not going away and doing the confessional hadn't really helped at all, but at least she had gotten something off of her chest. And, at the very least, she had run into Kota, who was basically her twin even if she was a couple of years younger than her. At the request they meet and try to chill in the room they shared, the young woman nodded, tossed a clumsy hand through her hair and made her way back to her bed without tripping over herself. Luckily, it didn't take long for Kota to come and join her in the room and soon they were discussing Legend of Zelda and the N64 and it was enough to get her mind off of the fact that James was going to be here any second now.

"I'm not going to say you're wrong, but Ocarina of Time was the greatest - not only was it the first true three-dimensional adventure game out there, but it's also got a great soundtrack and Ganondorf is probably the best villain ever," she countered. Bay could definitely have gone off on more reasons why Ocarina of Time was the better game, but Kota wasn't a big gamer like she was. "I mean, I totally do like Majora's darkness and s**t, but still. Ocarina, hands down." A grin split across her face and she was incredibly glad that she had made a friend in Kota. Because, at the very least, her nerves had gone down quite a bit and she wasn't wholly focused on James' arrival.

When Harlow joined them, Bailey smiled and gave him a small wave. She and Harlow weren't close, but they were friendly and they didn't have many problems with each other, so that was good at least. Big brown eyes flicked over to Kota as she sat up and began speaking, theorizing about when the exes were going to arrive. That mixture of both dread and anxiety popped up in her belly again and she sighed, scrunching her face up. "How about they just never arrive?" she said softly. And then she kind of immediately regretted saying anything because as soon as the words were out of her mouth, a voice that was far too familiar and comforting for her own liking sounded from the doorway, calling out to her.

She jumped slightly, surprised. Her cheeks warmed with a blush and she bit down on the inside corner of her mouth as she sat up and stared over at the door. Sure enough, James was standing there. Just as covered in tattoos as ever. Something in her chest fluttered and it was almost like nothing had happened between them. Except a lot had happened and she couldn't let herself ignore that he had left her to make his stupid father happy…

Bailey sat up, crossing her legs beneath her. She was about to open her mouth to say that no, James could not enter the room because she didn't want to talk to him right now. But he came in anyway. So there wasn't really much she could do. "Um…hey," she said instead. Great second-first-impression, Bay. Good job. On the other hand, at the very least she hadn't tripped and fallen right into him like they had the first time they met. That had to be worth something, right? Forking her hand through her hair, she bit down on her lower lip again and inhaled a shaky breath.

It seemed an eternity that James had entered the room when someone else from the past darkened the doorway. Bailey was having a hard time taking her eyes off of James for long enough to see who had joined them. Somehow, she managed to tear her eyes away from her ex long enough to be able to flick over to the doorway, finding a bearded man who was grinning dumbly at her friend. A glance over at Kota told her that her friend was doing the same. A small smile tugged at the corners of her mouth and, for a moment, her nerves seemed to go away. But that was only for a moment.

"I'll, uh… I'm going to go downstairs," Harlow announced suddenly, breaking the tension that had seemed to settle in the room. When Bay looked over at him, he looked awkward and distracted. Had he seen Joon or something? Bailey wasn't sure. But he stood and left the two auburn-haired girls and their exes to fend for themselves. Great. Alone time with James was not really what Bailey had planned on first thing after he had arrived, but it would seem that he and everyone else had other plans. Flicking her gaze over to Kota, Bailey slowly got up from her bed.

Her gaze was glued to the floor, watching her movements as she carefully placed one foot down and then the other. The worst thing for her, at that moment, would be to trip over herself like she always did and embarrass herself or something. 'Please don't let me trip over myself…' she thought to herself. She stopped a foot in front of James and slowly raised her eyes up to look at him. Dammit she had missed his eyes… Taking a deep breath to steady herself, Bailey jerked her head to the side, towards the door.

"We can go find somewhere to talk. If you want." A shrug fell off of her shoulders and she bit down on her lower lip, nervous once again. Maybe she'd get lucky and he wouldn't want to talk. Or she'd wake up and this would all be a bad dream. But she knew that wasn't the case and she was only experiencing a case of wishful thinking. Very wishful thinking.

[ outfit ]
                                                            [ ooc ;; this is not a very good post, i am sorry. Dx ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff