Welcome to Gaia! ::

hello hello!

i'm kate and i recently came back from a hiatus so i'm looking around for a dedicated
                  invitation roleplay group to get into since i already have a group and no one x ones are
                  grabbing my attention.

i don't really have a plot in mind at all but i know i kind of want it to be on an island,
                  tropical, ect. so some ideas i have from that would be:
                  - reality tv show
                  - surfer competition
                  - vacation spot
                  - some type of school??
                  - and any ideas you bring to the table!

it will be in the invitation-only thread and i've already started on the thread here. i know
                  it isn't much but i would really like a group of 6 people (including myself) to breath life
                  into it and make it long term and relaxed. i'm looking for at least 2 paragraphs per post,
                  which is a good 400+ words. no maximum here. i don't want anyone to be stressed on
                  posting but i do want at least 2 posts a week. i don't want it to be a chore for you to
                  post. i want you to look forward to replies. if you want to drop, let me know and i can
                  always find a replacement.

thanks for reading! if interested, post the code below in this thread.

[size=11]username: here
                  nickname: what i can call you
                  samples: link here
                  role: what gender you want
                  ideas: mine that you liked, or if you have your own
                  other: anything else???[/size]

Dapper Lunatic

8,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
username: Ruca Light
nickname: Mike, Ruca, Bojangles
samples: Here

It seems my sample thread might of got deleted a while back. If you'd like to see more just take a peek at my posts.
role: Male
ideas: I enjoy the vacation spot plot.
Reality tv show might be fun (Binge watched naked and afraid and that popped into my head.) Though, I think it'd probably be something more appropriate.
A school on an island could be fun, or perhaps the group just graduated from said school or traveled to the island for their last goodbyes sort of thing.
other: It's been a while since I've roleplayed, so please go easy on me. >:3

Benjamin William's Significant Otter

Dapper Kitten

username: bifflestick
nickname: anything that isn't too insulting, though most people just tend to go with biffle
samples: test thread whoop
role: female
ideas: i'm up for anything, but i like the idea of a reality show. always creates interesting tensions. xD
other: i like cheese

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces