Welcome to Gaia! ::

She slipped into the cove, her boots making a clicking sound on the rock. She stopped to look around, getting her bearings in the new place. Her hands rested in her pockets, her bright amber-crimson eyes watching quietly
He watched the girl and shrugged, his tail flicking and his ears turning. He noticed the new girl, bowing slightly.
(*bows head* Please exscuse me I'll be right back!)
Her eyes fell upon the male and she bowed back, not deeply, not lightly, just enough to show she acknowledged him. She wandered about, taking in everything about the den.
seiya yume
(*bows head* Please exscuse me I'll be right back!)

((ok))
He watched her for a few more moments, wondering if he should ask her if she needed anything. Deciding against it, he figured she was doing fine on her own. Strolling over to the water falls, he leaned close and stuck his head in the torrent for a few moments before pulling back and shaking.
(Okay back)
Mei found one that she liked though they all really seemed the same to her. She walked inside and sat on the ground. She pulled her legs up to her chest and wrapped her arms around her knees. Her eyes were locked onto the ground almost in a glare.
Drinking some of the water, he was glad that it was always fresh and running like this. Running a hand over his hair to try and keep it somewhat neat now that it was toussled about. Grabbing a cloth, he dried his face and checked in on Mei. "Is something wrong?"
She gazed around before finally speaking "So should I claim a room or do the alpha's have one predesignated for them?" she said, grinning at the others. She was joking...somewhat. She walked along one of the walls, her hand drifting across it lightly. She smelled the different wolves here, she could feel their presence in her bones. She sighed and looked back, waiting for the answer to her question.
She stood up and looked at him with a small smile. "No everything is fine." With her personality changing every so often who knows.
Alice~x~Addict
She gazed around before finally speaking "So should I claim a room or do the alpha's have one predesignated for them?" she said, grinning at the others. She was joking...somewhat. She walked along one of the walls, her hand drifting across it lightly. She smelled the different wolves here, she could feel their presence in her bones. She sighed and looked back, waiting for the answer to her question.

"Choose whatever one you wish, except for one that is already inhabited, or the one at the far back. That one is mine." He looked back to Mei for her reply, but suddenly remembered what he was going to ask her. "Do you wish to join the hunting party?"
Since he was always kind-hearted towards women, he stepped into Mei's room and knelt by the fire pit, easily placing a few logs in. With a quick runology spell, the logs were burning slowly, yet gave off a warm heat. Nodding at his feat, he smiled and left again.
(I have to go, good bye!)
seiya yume
(I have to go, good bye!)

((night))
She nodded, mainly to herself and wandered off, finding a relativly small but tall den near the back, and off to one side. It was accessible only through a thin crack in the wall, much like a hidden alcove. She grinned. It was perfect. Even she, in all of her wily ways, would have trouble getting in and out of here quickly. But she noticed that near the top there was another crack, a larger one, that led to another room. That would be her escape route, she determined, and she slipped in to make her place.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff