Welcome to Gaia! ::

Willow rolled her eyes at Madeline ditching Calynn for her boyfriend. "Oh well, you better take those shoes off before more of the house is messy." Willow smiled and looked at the mess again wondering how they were going to get rid of it. Then Willow looked at her clock in her room. She was meeting Nick in half an hour at his shop.
Calynn slid off her shoes quickly and held them in her hands. The black platform shoes where definatly no match for the winter weather. But they didn't seem to be in too bad shape. She watched them as a piece of ice feel off the shoes and onto the blue carpet. "Well, I'm going to get something to eat..." Calynn said as she was still hungry and hadn't eaten at all today. She walked downstairs and into the kitchen.
"Owwww... Miiiiles.." she said as a tear slipped down her face. She smiled right after. "Hmm? You were having fun so i got to have a little fun too.." she knew he was hanging with Angela, not as in boyfriend/ girlfriend style though... Atleast she thought. "Miles.." she said laughing, then got serious. "No, seriously though.." she said very cautiously. "We're just friends..." she kissed him on the lips. Right infront of Nate!

Nate made a hurt face. "Uhh..." he said as he saw her kiss that douche bag Miles. The stupid pretty boy rich man who thought he was all that. Sure, Nate was rich too, but atleast he didn't act as two-faced as Miles. He always HAD hated Miles... and as of right now he hated him even more. "THAT'S IT!" he said as he punched him, causing his nose to bleed. " I WON'T LET YOU GIVE HER ALL THIS CRAP ANYMORE!!!!"

Madeline gave Nate a dirty look and went over to Miles, holding his face. "Babe... are you okay?!" she asked as she kissed his nose hoping he'd feel better.

Nate was getting angered. He didn't like this!!! It was driving him mad to see the girl he loved with the MAN he hated.. "That's it!! I'm out.." he said angrily. Then muttered to Madeline "I'll call you later Maddie.."
Followed Calynn down to the kitchen and grabbed an apple. "Your going have to clean that up. I need to go see Nick." Willow said walking back upstairs to get changed into some new clothes. She arrived back in her room and looked through her cupboard for her favourite clothes. she pulled out her white blouse and black jeans. Willow quickly put on her clothes and walked downstairs back to her sister.
"Come on, babe, let's go back to your place," Miles said as he held his nose, trying to stop the bleeding. We held onto Madeline's arm tightly and wouldn't let go. As he did this he dragged her outside and into his car. He didn't even give her time to answer, he just began to drive her back to her house. Miles hoped they would be alone and wouldn't have any interuptions. What Madeline didn't know is that Miles was married to a woman named Sukeena. She was a pretty short black woman. And because of his marriage it caused Miles to have to go to Madeline's house instead of his own.

Calynn walked towards the fridge and remembered that they still hadn't had anything to eat. She sighed and grabbed a bottle of watter. "I guess this will do..." she said to herself.
Willow walked into the living room and lay back on the sofa. She bit into her apple and watched the clock to see when she would have to go to see Nick. She couldn't wait to see him as they hadn't talked much over the last week.
Madeline nodded as Miles dragged her into the car. "Okay hunny buns..." she said as she kissed him. He was soooo adorable and hard to resist!! Madeline wished he wasn't. Then she could have Nate without causing a fuss for anyone. She looked down at her shoes, thinking of Nate but then looked back up and stared straight ahead. She didn't want Miles to know what she was thinking.

Nate was angered as he walked to his old beat up mustang, which he was getting traded very soon, with his friends. "Hey man..." asked his best friend Dan. "Are you alright?!" "DO I LOOK ALRIGHT MAN?!" Nate asked as he got in the car and drove home. He had to think of a plan to get Miles out of the picture for Madeline, and he would.... Somehow.

Madeline smiled. "Well baby! Here we are! Oh..." she said dissapointed. "Calynn and Willow are home.." she rolled her eyes. "Look.. I don't want to go to my house.." she said. She had a feeling he would hit on Willow. No, she KNEW he would. "Babes can;t we just go to yours?!" she asked as she gave him puppy dog eyes.
((Mellie_Jo and I are leaving now, but we will be back later. Buh-bye!))
Willow finished eating her apple and looked at the time. She thought she might as well head off now. Willow walked out of the house. She saw Madeline and her boyfriend in a car, sitting outside the house. She waved to Madeline and started to walked down the road to where Nick worked.
((Bye bye. See you later.))
Username- Nastine
Name- Sam Johnson
Position- Cousin
Age- 14
Personality & Biography- Sam's parents expected that they would get a son, that they wanted to name Sam. But they got a girl but they named her Sam anyways. Sam's parents died when Sam where 3 years old. And Sam had no place to go so she lives whit her related.
Looks- Sam got piercings in her both ears, they are gold earings, big circles, she also got a piercing in her bellybuttom, she is very tall, and she is very tin, she is to tin for her age. She got dark brown hair, in big curls, it's very long, she has big blue eyes. She does always have pink lipgloss, green eyeshadow and black mascara when she is going to a party. Otherwhise it's different. Sam is very smart, cool, popular, and she is very flirty.
Nastine
Username- Nastine
Name- Sam Johnson
Position- Cousin
Age- 14
Personality & Biography- Sam's parents expected that they would get a son, that they wanted to name Sam. But they got a girl but they named her Sam anyways. Sam's parents died when Sam where 3 years old. And Sam had no place to go so she lives whit her related.
Looks- Sam got piercings in her both ears, they are gold earings, big circles, she also got a piercing in her bellybuttom, she is very tall, and she is very tin, she is to tin for her age. She got dark brown hair, in big curls, it's very long, she has big blue eyes. She does always have pink lipgloss, green eyeshadow and black mascara when she is going to a party. Otherwhise it's different. Sam is very smart, cool, popular, and she is very flirty.
(( Hey sweetie! welcome to the family!))
Nate made an angered face as he walked into his parents $100,000 000 dollar mansion. He didn't care that he was rich though, all he cared about was her. He couldn't believe she actually LOVED that psycho! He was married to some Zuchini chick anyways. He shrugged as he walked into the kitchen. "Hey son!" said his dad " have you filled out that Harvard application yet!" he asked as he punched his son lightly on the arm. Nate slightly smiled. "Not yet dad.." he said as he walked upstairs to his room, rolling his eyes. His dad wanted him to go to the same college as him and be a lawyer just like him and live the excact same dream. Nate didn't want that! He wanted to be a club owner.. Take over Miles's spot.. he would be Nathan Simspon... New club owner and the richest boy in town. However he wasn't in the club buisness for the riches like Miles, he was more in it for the fun. He sighed as he looked out the window and saw Miles parked in the Miller's parking lot. That was another thing about Nate. Him and Maddie were best friends. They had been besy friends since they were about 2. Or maybe 3. He didn't know. They were also neighbors. What he hated about that was that everyday he would see Miles drive Maddie home.. and he would kiss her like he didn't mean it. She thought he did though. Most people would like to think jockish boys didn't get hurt like that, but Nate did. Atleast when he thought of Maddie with that slime bag. He knew he could give her so much better then what Miles could anyday. He sighed as he changd into his red armani shirt.. Sure, he had the armani shirts, but he was more of a polo shirt type of guy. He gelled back his dark brown hair and put on some Axe. He kept his baggy black pants on though. He wanted to make an impression. He ran downstairs and took a rose of of his mothers rose jar. "NATHAN!" she said as she stared at him open mouthed. "Sorry mom!!! Gotta run!!" he said as he went over to the Miller's house. He wanted to give Maddie the red rose. He HONESTLY didn't give a rat's a** what Miles would think.
Maddie looked out as she said "we should go to your place.." then saw Nate running towards her in some fancy,rich clothes trying to make an impression. She rolled her eyes then at the same time rolled down her window. "Hey!! Nate... can't you see I'm busy?!?!" she said as she arched her thumb towards Miles. She saw Miles give Nate a dirty look and rolled her window back up.

"But I... b-but I have..." Nate sighed. There was really no point in giving her the rose. Miles had her under his power anyways. "Nevermind.." he said as he threw the rose on the ground and walked away. He knew he;d never get the girl he loved, no matter how hard he tried.
Miles stared at the 17 year old in disgust. He knew what Nate was trying to do. "Babe, we have to go to your house... my house is being painted and the smell could kill ya! Trust me." Miles smiled and gave Madeline a wink as he pulled up to the drive way of Madeline's house.

Calynn sighed and looked out her bedroom window, she had pretty much been in there all day just listening to music. The only time she wasn't in her room was when she was out with her older sister, Madeline. But things didn't turn out the way she had planned. As she stared out the window she was shocked. There she saw Miles, the richest guy in town. And the sleeziest. "You do not deserve my sister..." Calynn said to herself angrily as she watched Miles help Madeline out of the car.

Miles and Madeline walked into the house arm in arm. "What do you wanna do, babe?" Miles asked as he pinched her bum.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff