Total Votes:[ 14 ]
1 2 3 >

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image
[[The Middleton Family]]
A Dark Gozenta Production

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image
The Middleton’s consisted of a mom, a dad and their kids. Sounds normal right? WRONG!! The family is torn into different places. What I mean is that the mom died and dad is not in the picture so the older brothers and sisters are now the parents of the younger kids. The older kids are in their twenties and late teens well instead of partying the kids are being mommies and daddies. They hated it, but they love their siblings so they are taking care of them and giving up partying, schooling and all of the fun they should have. So the question is can the older siblings actually able to raise their siblings and make them turn out normal and let the kids have a life that older kids never got?

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image

The Rules

Okay im sorry i have to do this but i have to enforce the rules.
All profiles must be sent via private messages.
Please don't be stupid.Follow all of gaia's rules no matter what.
I am the awesome ruler of this roleplay. If i have something to say,you should listen very closely.
Romance and fighting is encouraged.
This roleplay is literate!If you post a one liner, you will be out of here faster than you can say SUPERCALIFRAGILICOUSEXPIALADOCIOUS.
For the number of paragraphs two-six no one like reading novels
I want this to be a living roleplay. Please post frequently.
The question is...do you have to send me the reservations before the character skelly?Will the sun burn your eyes if you look at it?The answer is yes.Please title the topic "Family?"for you reservation.Title the skelly "Love?"
Have Fun!I want this roleplay to be fair and fun for everybody so please follow my rules for this roleplay.

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image
Meet the Family

User Image
                  First Middle Last

Twenty Three

Eldest Brother

Username

User Image
                  First Middle Last

Twenty-One

Oldest Son

Username

User Image
                  Alexandra Katherine Middleton

Nineteen

Oldest Daughter

Dark Gozenta

User Image
                  First Middle Last

Seventeen

Middle Son

Username

User Image
                  Winter Andrea Middleton

Fifteen

Middle daughter

Dark Gozenta

User Image
                  First Middle Last

Nine

2nd Youngest Daughter

Username

User Image
                  First Middle Last

Six

Second Youngest Son

Username

User Image
                  First Middle Last

Three

Youngest Daughter

Username

User Image
                  Cove Ranger Middleton

9 months

Baby boy

Dark Gozenta/Everyone

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image
Friends/Love Interest

User Image
      Beth Ellen Michelle Martin

Nineteen

Middleton's Cousin

Dark Gozenta

User Image
      Ryan Mavric Irving

Twenty

Oldest Daughters Lover

Sonic_Kaos

User Image
      Anthony Adimire Verdes

Seventeen

Young daughters boyfriend

Chi-Towns Wicked cLOwn

User Image
      Raven James Kingston

Nineteen

Family Friend

The Book Keepers

User Image
      Riley Elijah Crabtree

Thirty-Six

Mute Neighbor

Lurking Aion

User ImageGavin Wallace Crabtree

Seventeen

Mute Neighbor’s Nephew

Lurking Aion

User Image
    Lennox Ann Taylor-Crabtee

Fifteen

Mute Neighbor's Adopted Daughter

Dark Gozenta

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image
Skeletons

reserve skeleton.

[IMGleft]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa39/roleplay_gurl_2010/Roleplaying/white.jpg[/IMGleft][list][color=color1]First Middle Last

Role

Username[/color][/list]

profile skeleton.

[align=center]A fair sized image. Nothing huge, nothing small.
                                    [url=Inserturlhere]Any Extra Pictures?[/url] [url=inserturlhere]If not, just delete these[/url]

[size=30][color=posting color]↱[/color][b][color=gray]first[/color][/b][color=posting color]middle[/color][b][color=gray]last[/color][/b][color=posting color]↰[/color][/size]
                                    [size=11][color=posting color] role here [/color][/size]

[size=15][color=posting color] â—Ź â—Ź [/color][/size][size=14][color=gray] age here, spelled out[/color]
                                    [size=15][color=posting color] â—Ź â—Ź [/color][/size][size=14][color=gray] birthday [/color]
                                    [size=15][color=posting color] â—Ź â—Ź [/color][/size][size=14][color=gray] three personality traits [/color]
                                    [size=15][color=posting color] â—Ź â—Ź [/color][/size][size=14][color=gray] model [/color]
                                    [size=15][color=posting color] â—Ź â—Ź [/color][/size][size=14][color=gray] Likes, list form[/color]
                                    [size=15][color=posting color] â—Ź â—Ź [/color][/size][size=14][color=gray] Dislikes, list form [/color]
                                    [size=15][color=posting color] â—Ź â—Ź [/color][/size][size=14][color=gray] username [/color]

[size=11][color=gray]Bio, Two-Four Paragraphs is good [/color][/size]

[size=30][color=posting color]â—Ź[color=gray]â—Ź[/color]â—Ź[/color][/size][/align]

©Copyright 2008 xxBunniiLuverxx

Desirable Sex Symbol

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image

Time:

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12

00 / 01 / 02 / 03 / 04 / 05 / 06 / 07 / 08 / 09 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15 / 16 / 17/ 18 / 19 / 20 / 21 / 22 / 23 / 24 / 25 / 26 / 27 / 28 / 29 / 30 / 31 / 32 / 33 / 34 / 35 / 36 / 37 / 38 / 39 / 40 / 41 / 42 / 43 / 44 / 45 / 46 / 47 / 48 / 49 / 50 / 51 / 52 / 53 / 54 / 55 / 56 / 57 / 58 / 59 /60

Am/Pm

Month:

Jan / Feb / Mar / Apr / May / Jun / Jul / Aug / Sep / Oct / Nov / Dec
Day:

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 19 / 20 / 21 / 22 / 23 / 24 / 25 / 26 / 27 / 28 / 29 / 30 / 31
Monday / Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday / Friday / Saturday / Sunday

Weather:

Cold / Stormy / Snowing / Hot / Windy / Warm / Mild / Perfect / Chilly / Sunny

Where:

Boston, Massachusetts

When:

Every one is waking up or is up.

Desirable Sex Symbol

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image
    User Image

Waking up Alexandra Middleton yawned and got out of bed. Walking to the closet bathroom Alex took a quick shower. Finishing her shower Alex walked back to her room and got dress for the day. When she was dress Alex grabbed the baby monitors and walked downstairs. Going to the kitchen Alex started to make breakfast for her family. Making eggs, hash browns, bacon, sausage, toast and fruit salad. Smiling Alex started to hum to herself as she put all of the food on the table. Sitting at the island Alex started to drink her coffee. Smiling she closed her eyes as she enjoyed the quiet that was not going to last. Smiling Alex looked at out of the window and thought of her boyfriend John. John was one of the best things in her life. I mean with the death of her mother and her father leaving the family she need some sort of hope at the end of her tunnel.

Closing her eyes Alex listen to quietness and loved it. The sounds of pure quietness was something that Alex rarely gets, but when she does she soaks it up for all it is worth. Sighing Alex bit her lip as she walked out to the back porch. Pulling her secret stash of a pack of cigarettes and lighter. She sat down under the porch window and started to smoke a cigarette and drink her coffee. Smiling Alex had finished her cigarette and then hide her stash. She had then sprayed herself with baking soda freezbe and also some body spray. Walking back inside Alex got another cup of coffee. Smiling she drank her coffee and started get out plates, forks and cups. She had put them on the counter so people can get them. Going to the sink Alex started to clean. When she had clean the dished she used she put them in the dishwasher. Starting the dish washer she had moved on to the dirty clothes and the washer.

Putting all of the dirty clothes in the washer she started. Open the dryer Alex sighed as she saw a small load of clothes. When she was folding them she saw the clothes was Winter's work clothes and dance clothes. Getting them folded she put the clothes in the hamper and started to walked to Winter's room. Walking into the room quietly she put Winny's clothes on her desk. Walking back out quietly she went back downstairs to her coffee.

(occ; side pic outfit)
Landon Miles Middleton

User Image

Landon was a slepp right now but he was getting up. He was the eldest brother in the family. So he along with his older siblings are taking care of there younger siblings. Landon got up as he went over to get some clothes. Then he walked to the bathroom as he was in there he took a shower as he was in the bathroom. Once he was done he got out as he put a towel around his waist as he was there. Then he brushed his teeth as he was still in the bathroom right now.

He then got dressed as he was there in the bathroom. Once he was dressed he was read for the day. So he walked out of the bathroom as he put his dirty clothes in the hamper by the laundry room. Then he looked in on his son who was still sleeping in his crib seeing as his son was in his room right now. He was still young so that way he was in his room.

Landon then left his room as he made his way out of the room. He walked down the hall as he made his way downstairs. Then he went to the kitchen as he walked in he saw all the food was made. "Morning Alex" he said to his sister as he walked over to make a bottle for his son. His son was still a sleep but he made it seeing as he would be up soon. Landon also had a baby brother that was just a month older then his on so they where close in age.

They were just a month apart. "The Food smells great Alex" he said to his sister as he was there. After he was done he with the bottle he then made himself a plate of food as he was there. "So you got any plans for the day? he asked. He then sat down as he started to eat as he waited for her to talk to him as he was there with her in the kitchen.

The Book Keepers's Princess

Omnipresent Conversationalist

User Image

D A K O T A x G R A C E x M I D D L E T O N
                                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

tab Dakota was quite happy to sleep in her big girl bed, but there was one bad part about the big girl bed.. That was it did not have sides, she had begged that they remove the side rail a few nights before, and had woken up every night since then at least once from falling on the floor. That was not a happy awakening, but she did not want the baby railing back! She was a big girl after all.

tab Still this time when she rolled off the bed and landed with a thud Dakota decided she was done sleeping and ready to play! So she climbed stood up off the floor and patted her small bare feet to the bathroom, she was so happy to see she was still dry! Something good had came from falling off the bed and waking up every little bit, she woke up to go potty instead of using her pull up.

tab Returning to her room she changed her own cloths, they did not match but she had done it herself. Her pants were elastic waist band, that ways she could pull them up herself, blue jeans. Her shirt was a cute My Little Pony design that matched her panties. Then on top of it all was a purple tutu. She thought she looked just ever so beautiful! He hair had not been touched though it was still hung in the messy braid from the night before.

tab The little girl pulled out a coloring book and some crayons, sitting at her little table and coloring a picture. She today she was coloring in a superman coloring book! Dakota had several coloring books that she really liked though. As soon as the page was full of color she tore it out and went to go see where everyone else was.

tab She found two of her siblings in the kitchen, Landon and Alex, "Morning!' she said with a big happy grin before climbing into the chair beside Landon and looking around, "Waffes pease!" Her favorite breakfast was blue berry waffles with strawberry syrup. She then pushed her picture at Landon "For you!" It was not well colored, more like just scribbled all over in different colors.. But It could almost be seen that she had put a bit of an effort into trying to stay in the lines.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                          T H E X Y O U N G E S T x D A U G H T E R

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image
    User Image

Smiling Winter Middleton woke to the smell of clean clothes. Seeing her clothes clean she sighed as she knew her big sister did it. She was upset that she did it. She really didn't have to do it, but she knew that her sister did it to be nice. She will have to thank her when she see her. Smiling Winny walked to the bathroom and took a shower. Finishing her shower Winter walked to her room and started to get dress. She smiled as she did her hair, make up and up on spring fun clothes. Smiling Winter grabbed her cellphone and text one of her favorite people. She text her boyfriend he was one of the coolest guys in her life. She loved her boyfriend as he was really supportive of her. After texting her boyfriend she pocketed her pocket. Giggling Winny put on her sandals and walked out of her room to the kitchen. Getting to the kitchen she hugged her big sister and said to her."Thank you Alex for folding my clothes. I was going to fold them myself when I woke up, but thank you."Alex had hugged her sister saying to her."Your welcome hunny."

Smiling at her sister Winter got herself a plate, fork and cup. Getting some food Winter got a glass of apple juice. Sitting down she had started to eat her breakfast. Smiling she said to her sister as she took another bit."Alex this is amazing."Alex smiled at her sister and said to her."Thank you Winny.""Your Welcome Alex."Smiling Winter ate her food and looked at the stairs as wonders who is going to be next to come downstairs. She was hoping that her boyfriend will come over so they can hang out. Smiling Winny had then asked Alex."Alex is it okay with you can my boyfriend comes over?"Alex nodded as she said to her."Sure that's fine hun."Smiling she had then looked at the breakfast and smiled. She got a another plate and started to eat some more breakfast. She had then looked at her other family and smiled."Morning guys? Landon if you want I can watch Aiddy if you want to go to work or something."She had smiled and looked at her brother wit ha smile.

To: Boyfriend
    Morning baby
    How did you sleep?

(occ; side pic outfit)

Dangerous Lunatic

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
User ImageUser Image

Waking up in an unfamiliar bed, in an unfamiliar room, his memory came kicking in on the night before and then a headache right after thinking about last night. He pushed himself up from the bed as the covers and sheets sliding down to the side of him but noticed there was another lump on the side next to him. Sighing deeply he sat on the bed looking at the time and then pulled a cigarette from his carton before lighting it and taking a drag, it was early for him to be smoking but he needed the dry taste of alcohol in his mouth out. He knew what body was next to him and how she ended up next him in the bed last night another drunk escapade and if it wasn't that then the lack of clothing is something he should be really worried about. He looked around for his clothes only to find them in the hall, raising his eyebrow in suspicion, and quickly put them on before walking downstairs to the kitchen where his friend, who threw the party, was sitting eating breakfast "well if it isn't little Ant! Where's your play date at?" Ant looked at his friend giving him a little chuckle and finishing off the cigarette and then looking up "she's still resting. When she wakes up and ask for Eric tell her he went back to California okay. I got to go home take a quick shower and I'm going to stop by Winters house". His friend shook his head scoffing at him before looking at him with signs of seriousness on his face "are you stupid or something bro like seriously. Your over here sleeping with chick's you don't want to see again while cheating on a girl who you obviously care about. If it's a game bro then I think you should end it now before you seriously hurt her".

Ant looked his friend for a second before nodding in agreement "your right I should but I can't, I mean honestly I don't know how...maybe one day something will tell me but right now all I can do is let her know I love her, despite sleeping with other women every month but for now I have a girl to visit". He turned around and walked out the house towards his little muscle car, he knew his friend was right but he honestly didn't know what to do, could it be the fact that he didn't have long lasting relationships affect him with the only one he does? He couldn't tell but he got in the car and pulled out his phone to read a text from Winter and replied to it letting her know he'd be there in a hour or so after he was done taking a shower. Speeding off towards his home he sped past red lights and stop signals not even worrying about being pulled over because his father worked within the same district he was breaking laws in and getting in trouble was never nothing big to him. It only took him fifteen minutes to get to his house and park in the garage before walking inside his home to find it empty of course his dad was working and his mother would be working too as she worked at a local pharmacy. He walked to his room pulling out a black long sleeve dickies work shirt, a white dego tee, black dickies pants, and black converse before heading into the shower. Twenty minutes later Anthony came out the bathroom fully dressed and hair pushed back before walking back into his room and pulling out his wallet, phone from the charger, and car keys and walking out back to his car getting in and turning it on and before speeding off towards Winters house. Once he parked in front he turned off his car and walked up to the door ringing the bell and wait for someone to open the door.

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image
    User Image

Smiling at her family she had kissed her sister's head as she had watched the girl text on her phone. She had looked over at her big brother and said to him."Okay thank you Landon. I ohh I was going to pulled out the baby bullet and make some baby food for Cover...I can some for Aiddy."She had finished her breakfast and coffee. She had wash the plates and cups and put then in the dish washer. She had went over to the cupboard and got out the baby bullet. She had also got out some organic fruits and veggies for the baby food. She had smiled as she had looked over at Dakota. When she had said waffles she had said to her."Okay Kota...coming up...but I also what you to have some eggs and bacon."She had made one waffle and cut it into stick and have strawberry syrup for dipping. She had also got her sister a sippy cup of orange juice.

She had put the food and sippy cup in front of her and kissed her head."There you go baby girl."She had smiled and also put a bit of eggs on the plate plus a strip of bacon. She had smiled and got more coffee and then looked up at her brother and then started to make the food for Cove as she was making carrots, potatoes, strawberry, apples and her favorite bananas. Hearing the door she had wiped her hands and walked over to the door. Opening she had smiled and said to him."Hey Ant...come on in Winny is in the kitchen."She had let him in and closed the door. Walking to the kitchen Alex went back to making baby food.

(occ; side pic outfit)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces