Welcome to Gaia! ::

''Im sorry. I just want to be a good Dad. And I want to be part of these kids' lives, even if Im not living with them.'' He said as he sat down next to her looking at the picture. He moved her hair from the side of her face and moved her head towards him.
''I really am sorry, about all of this.'' He said looking at every detail in her face.''Us fighting isnt good for anyone, not for you, me, Alex, Lilly or Serenity. Ask her. She's getting affected by all this s**t too. She's only 14, shes got school to worry about not our kids.''
''True... but...but, I dont think I can cope anymore.'' She needed Alex now but he was away.
''Im pregnant, I miss Alex and Ive ruined my whole family's lives.''

Pure-hearted Gaian

19,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hero 100
Serenity stood outside of the kitchen and listen to them talk.

'I hope they can work something out, this time' Serenity said, as she whent up to her room, closed the door, drop on her bed and began to watch tv.
Kittie turned and faced Sam a few minutes later after squinting at the picture.
''Wait here, I need to see my sister..'' She said smiling. If she acted like she hated Sam after the kids were born they would turn against him.
She walked up to Serenity's room and tapped on the door.

Pure-hearted Gaian

19,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hero 100
Serenity turn to the door when she heard someone knock, and said "Come in" as she sat up on her bed and put the tv in mute.
''Hey...you know Im pregnant, well, Im having twins! Isn't that great?'' She said smiling at her sister.

Pure-hearted Gaian

19,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hero 100
"Sam just told me before you came downstairs... wonder if it will be two boys, or two girls, or a boy and a girl... now you have two names to pick and tell Alex that it will be two little kids running around instead of one... that's cool" Serenity said, smiling at Kittie, "Is he still downstairs?"
''Yep and twice the mess and effort!'' She laughed quietly. ''He'll be pleased anyway. Yeah, Sam's still downstairs.''

Pure-hearted Gaian

19,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hero 100
"You guys better start picking up names... and look around the shops for the baby things and.... hey what about the wedding... when is it... it's still on right... and also are you and Sam okay? I mean are you going to be civil around eachother when the twins are here and growing up.... you're not going to put them againts him are you... I mean you could and probably would.... but you wouldn't be that mean... Kittie?" Serenity said, as she sat on the edge of her bed and look at her in the eyes.
You guys better start picking up names... and look around the shops for the baby things and.... hey what about the wedding... when is it... it's still on right... and also are you and Sam okay? I mean are you going to be civil around eachother when the twins are here and growing up.... you're not going to put them againts him are you... I mean you could and probably would.... but you wouldn't be that mean... Kittie?" Serenity said, as she sat on the edge of her bed and look at her in the eyes.

''We will start picking names, well, we'll probably end up arguing over them'' she said sitting on Serenity's desk chair.'' And of course teh wedding is still on. And me and Sam are fine, why would I turn them against him?'' She smiled, ''What do you mean I could and I probably would? I know I can be a b***h and easily get my own way but it's not fair on everyone if I did that. Sam's done bad stuff but Ive had to forgive him for everyone elses sake.''

Pure-hearted Gaian

19,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hero 100
"Well by you beeing angry with him and at him as the twins are growing they will hate their blood father, Sam, because their mommy is angry with him. And they should atleast like him if their going to love Alex, who's going ot be around them all of their lives.... Sam too but not as much as Alex and you... but still... also by you not getting along with Sam now and not liking him while you're pregnant the babies will pick up that and when their born they will do the same and we wouldn't want that... I learn that in Paternity class at school... and I mean Sam is changing for the better... or so atleast I see that" Serenity said, as she turn to Kittie.
''You learn waaay too much at that school.We never got paternity classes, you coming downstairs to discuss names with Sam'' She stood up and pulled her Tshirt down over her stomach, waiting for Serenity's reply.

Pure-hearted Gaian

19,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hero 100
"Sure" Serenity said, as she strech, turn off her TV and head downstairs.
Kittie followed her sister into teh kitchen.
''Serenity, what girl names do you like? Sam, what boy names do you like?'' She asked sitting on a stool.

Pure-hearted Gaian

19,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hero 100
"Umm... girl names?... well Sakura, Desteny, Samanta, Star or Starenia... I don't know but I like Minoru James for a boys name or Alein" Serenity said, as she sat on a stool next to her after grabbing a glass of orange juice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff