Welcome to Gaia! ::

((lol okay))
Amber began to feed, she still wasn't sure how, but she did her best.
*She just sat there, rocking back and forth in the rocking chair with Amber in her arms*
((Can I be another daughter? about 5?))
Soon, she finished eating and moved her face away slightly. Suddently, she felt the uncomfortable feeling of gases in her stomach and began to cry loudly.
Catdemon Cristina
((Can I be another daughter? about 5?))

(ok sure)
movie_fanatic
Soon, she finished eating and moved her face away slightly. Suddently, she felt the uncomfortable feeling of gases in her stomach and began to cry loudly.

*She kissed Amber's forehead. And started patting her back*
Amber stopped crying as she felt something strange coming to her. She, then, burped loudly, some milk squirting out.
Name:Cristina
apperance: she wears a blue shirt with a skirt and tennies
hair color:brown
eye color:hazel
likes:her family,friends,school(Kindergatden),and her pet kitty

dislikes:big dogs,mean ppl,and very loud music
(Welcome to the thread)

Ew *She mumbled and wiped Amber's mouth off, then her shirt*
Cristina comes home from school ((You can call me Crissy if you want))
She giggled a** he shuved her tiny fingers in her mouth and began to suck on them.
Cristina went into the nursey and said "Hi mommy hi sissy" she gave them both a kiss.
Hi Christina *She said, still craddling her daughter Amber*
As her mother was rocking her, she lifted her leg up slightly and noticed her foot for the first time. Her eyes widdened as she grabbed it and put it in her mouth.
movie_fanatic
As her mother was rocking her, she lifted her leg up slightly and noticed her foot for the first time. Her eyes widdened as she grabbed it and put it in her mouth.

Ew no Amber, thats gross *She pulled her toe out of her mouth, she then kissed her forehead. Which she loved doing*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff