Welcome to Gaia! ::

((I now vote Country home))
(((I vote hotel)))
((You are the hostess, so whatever you want I am willing to do))
(((The only reason I want to do the hotel, is because I only have these clothes, and they look so pretty on my Avatar xp )))
((Why don't we start? SexyWulfGoddess, you still there))
(((Alright, But I'd much rather chat about OOC things in AIM if you have it.. I added you I think... whee )))
((This isn't going anywhere is it?))
(((She'll come back soon, hopefully.. )))
((Why don't you PM her?))
(((Good idea)))
(((Ok, I've sent her a PM)))
((Sorry got kicked off, okay so lets see here...are we still voting on whether we want a Country house or a hotel?))
((lets starts while we wait for her))

*Zay is sitting on the roof of the hotel she now works at with her cousin. She stares up at the sky thinking of places she would rather be. If her cousins didn't work here, she would be long gone* Why can't we work at the movies or the amusment park? I hate serving people and standing in front of a desk all day while the hotel visitors have the times of their lives!
(((Unless your willing to pay for clothing, I suggest hotel. ^_^ I have no money for country clothing.)))
Zayoshi
((lets starts while we wait for her))

*Zay is sitting on the roof of the hotel she now works at with her cousin. She stares up at the sky thinking of places she would rather be. If her cousins didn't work here, she would be long gone* Why can't we work at the movies or the amusment park? I hate serving people and standing in front of a desk all day while the hotel visitors have the times of their lives!

(((Save that post..))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces