Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ahh I see, he reacted. Its a young hotel.. but .. being quiet has it advantages. He smiled at her. ahh black and red are my favo colors. He took the items out of her hands and looked at them. After a couple of seconds he looked up at her, .. hmm where is the dressing room ?
"well sir i could offer you a penthouse room suite? if you need a place to change as i only offer them to staff members". She smiles warmly to him wondering if that seemed ok.
He smiles and nods, he grabs the list and looks at it... Hrm....number two please ^_^ . He smiles at her . Thats okay ?

((gotta get going, rents want me to bed..))
she smiles "i can do that for you sir". She goes to the computer and types up his information and then goes and gets him the key to his room. "hear we are". Mysti hands him the key happily. "have a good night and if theres any problems please either phone down to reception or just come to reception". She nods.

(( okays nighty ^^ ))
He smiles at her and thanks her for the help then he takes the keys with a grin and walks upstairs to look for his room. He opens the door and puts his clothing in a closet close to the bed. After that he pops down onto the big and soft bed and stares to the roof with his eyes half closed.. Hmm so relaxing....

((and I still stayed online.. now I better get going heh.. Night !))
(( must be going to bed peeps nighty night x ZZzzzz ))
He opens his eyes softly ,moving his left arm in front of his face and watches on his clock. After a few seconds he realised that he fell asleep and slept way too long. s**t, I hope I'm not going to get into trouble.. he mumbled .
Mysti drove down to the hotel and pulled up into the driveway. She steped out her car and locked it up then entered inside the hotel walking towards the reception desk. She sat down on her chair and logged onto the computer as usual to look at bookings. Having a sudden thought maybe she should rent out a penthouse room for herself for awhile. She looked up on the bookings list and saw there were still empty rooms then added her name to room 5 on the list. She smiled knowing this was proberly a good decision for alittle.
He grabs the clothing , puts them on and walks downstairs. He looks around the big place seeing no people in there and decides to walk to the reception.
After making the booking she went over into her office and gets the room key placing it in her pocket then walks back out onto the reception floor. She then notices a man walking towards the desk.
He walks towards the desk, sees Mysti just walking out of the office and starts talking to her. Hey, I was wondering where I have to start ? I know, its still morning but I want to know wich bar is the best to start at when people come in.. since we have two bars..
Mysti smiles "well its easier to start in the resturant bar. but im guessing no-one will be around. I'll be happy to walk over there with you". She steps out from behind the reception desk and starts to lead him towards the bar.
[ Message temporarily on-line ]
(( ish very confussed lol i have no idea what you said. ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff