• Friendly 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

A L I S ExxxxG I N AxxxxM O R G A N

{Emotion: Fear}
{Location: Unknown}
{Outfit}

User Image

Alise watched on how Ryan spoke about his little sister and she could hear it in his voice about how much he loved her. "It sounds like she has done you some good and she loves you as much as you love her" she smiled. Quietly, she wondered what it would of been liked if she had a sibling. Alise was a only child and she was kind of glad that her mother never had anymore children.

She giggled as Ryan messed with her hair because it wasn't like she didn't already wear it as a mess. "I like different hair colors because I find it fun to do" she smiled. Alise always wanted to be someone different that slightly stood out even though she was quiet. She hated pretty blondes that were full of themselves. Soon, she was watching Ryan running out the door and she sat quietly. She waited for him to come back because she had nothing else to do.

Alise was playing with her hair when Ryan came in with the food. She took the sandwiches and started to eat them "Thank you." He was like as hungry beast as he was eating which made laugh "You look hungry." Then she reached out to wipe a crumb away from his cheek. Slowly, she finished up her sandwiches then drank her water. "Why did you quit football if you don't mind me asking?" she asked quietly.

User Image

Solypsis's Compadre

Garbage Trash

12,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
‡ They call me Ryan Dakobi ‡
ҲҲҲ I'm here to have fun ҳҳҳ
ҲҲҲ and live a life with no ҳҳҳ
ҲҲҲ regrets... ҳҳҳ

Because, really... What's the point of living a life with no fun?

⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗

Ryan was chomping on his food, stuffing his face as fast as he could. He wasn’t hungrier than he first thought. “Yeah, I guess you could call it love. She’s always there for me, even when I play pranks on her or do something really stupid. She helps me with my homework sometimes and makes sure I stay on track.” He mumbled, mouth full of food. It was nice having a kid sister, even if he liked to pick on her sometimes. By the way Alise brought it up it seemed like she was an only child. It was nice talking to her and get to know her a bit better, it was actually pretty interesting.

Another giggle, score! He quickly gulped down the food in his mouth and chuckled at her answer. After being around so many damn platinum blonde girly girls it was always fascinating to see all of Alise’s various hair colors. It always seemed to be a little rainbow on her hair, and it was pretty sweet looking. It was a unique way of finding fun.

“Yup, no problem.” He grunted, wiping off the bread bits on his hands. His face quickly turned red as she wiped off his cheek, the same fluttering feeling returning to his chest. He felt bad for being such a sloppy eater right in front of her; it certainly didn’t make a very good impression. With his stomach good and full, he laid back and stared at the ceiling, just relaxing a bit. It seemed the conversation was going just fine, and it was nice.

“Hm?” her question seemed to come from nowhere, and it caught him off guard. He still wasn’t exactly sure why, if he had continued he would’ve had a good chance to get a scholarship into college. But there were a few reasons, and he didn’t have a problem with sharing. “Oi, well if I tell you then you have to tell me something. What’s your natural hair color?” It was a pretty girly question, but he was just curious. There wasn’t any good reason in having to know, he just wanted to. It didn’t make sense why she wanted to know why he quit, she just did, and it was the polite thing to do to answer.

“Well, I started playing football when I was a freshman in high school. Before that I used to be a master prankster, and pulled a few dangerous stunts that got a few people pretty hurt. My sis convinced me to stop and get into a sport, and tackling people as hard as I could sounded almost as fun as playing tricks on people. Err, so I played until this year, and then it just got really boring… I dunno’. The jock douches just pissed me off more than ever, and the dumb bitchy cheerleaders started to make me want to puke. So, I quit, easy as that.” He explained, grinning at the ceiling. It was an alright sport, just with the wrong type of people. “Why’d you ask anyway? Would you like me more if you knew I was still a big strong jock?” he joked, chuckling. She probably didn’t like him at all anyway, whether he was a real jock or not, since he kinda’ kidnapped her and everything.

Romantic Cutie-Pie

8,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

{Outfit}

User Image

"Well that's very nice of her" Alise smiled at the thought that Ryan actually got to have someone around. It was kind of funny to watch him as he hated because it was almost like a cartoon when the food suddenly disappear within minutes. She watched as his face turn red when she wiped away the crumbs and she wondered why. After he was done it was like he was getting for a nap because he laid back. She wondered on where he was actually staying since she had only seen the room that she was in.

Alise's eyes widen when he asked about her natural hair color and wondered on why he would want to even know that "It's a light brown." Quietly, she listen to his story about being a football player. It was nice to know that he wasn't into cheerleaders, but what was he into then. "I was just curious because the first time I saw you was at a football game" she blushed slightly at his last comment and was glad that he wasn't looking at her. "Well, you are still big and strong" she knew that from when he had slammed her against the wall.

She moved over to Ryan and she gently sat down next to him. Resting and leaning against his body and wondered on why he had kidnapped her. Alise knew that she liked him, but felt like she should hate him for what he did to her, but she was finding it kind of hard to hate him. Slowly, she moved up his body until she was looking into his eyes "I kissed you because I wasn't trying to let those girls escape...I'm sorry that I distracted you....I have liked you ever since I first saw you at that game." Gently, she bit her bottom lip because she wasn't sure on how he was going to react towards her.

User Image

Solypsis's Compadre

Garbage Trash

12,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
ҲҲҲ regrets... ҳҳҳ

⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗

Ryan tilted his head at her answer, examining her and imagining how much different she would look. He always used to wonder about it, and he would’ve never guessed that. She would look way too… boring without her rainbow-like hair colors. A cocky grin spread across his face when she explained her reasoning for asking. “Wow, must’ve been a great game, huh? Why’d you remember me though, did I play real well or somethin’? Or was it just cuz’ I was such a softie around my sister?” He chucked, glancing over at her.

Arrogance getting the better of him and just wanting to show off, he flexed his biceps for her, showing off the bulky muscles that came from all that football training. He remembered that he had sort of tackled her into the wall earlier, so it wasn’t the best way of giving an example of one of his only good qualities, his strength. He wished he knew a way of showing it to her in a way that wouldn’t bring damage to her body; just to prove that her and himself that he wasn’t just a clever loser that just liked tricking people, or a dumb jock who only knew how to tackle people really hard.

A smile crossed his face and remained there when she crawled next to him, laying on his chest, as if they were girlfriend and boyfriend. The thought made his grin grow wider, and he let out a loud and obviously fake yawn, stretching his arm and wrapping it around her shoulder and bringing her closer. Oldest trick in the book, but still fun. Turning his head and glancing at her as she began to speak, in that sweet quiet voice of hers, his goofy looking smile faded.

She was bringing that up? It surprised him; he would’ve thought she wanted to avoid the whole kidnapping/ escaping topic, but apparently not. Their eyes locked and he searched for clues to tell if she was being truthful or not. It was honestly hard to tell. He didn’t completely trust her yet, but what she was saying sounded truthful enough. So, she liked him? She had a crush on him, even? Huh.

He stared up at the ceiling a bit, not knowing what to feel. Did he like her too? He was interested in her, since she was an interesting person, but did he really like her? He signed up for this whole deal for fun, not romance. The two things couldn’t coexist; love and fun were two different things. If he admitted that he liked her, later he couldn’t hurt her or try to annoy her later on. But at the same time he couldn’t resist the idea of ‘true love’ as it was called. At the moment he didn’t know anywhere else in the world he’d rather be, than with her. He was having the most ‘fun’ he’d had in a long time, more happy than he could’ve imagined, just being next to her. How could he tell if he really was in love or not though?

Not thinking about it, he leaned in and started kissing her, coming out of nowhere just as she did before. Not as unexpected, and this time they were alone so there were no distractions. He wanted to see her reaction. To see what she would say, and how she felt about it. She kissed him first, and now he was returning her favor.

Romantic Cutie-Pie

8,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

{Outfit}

User Image

Alise was about to answer Ryan's question, but was suddenly laughing so hard as he flexed his biceps. The guy was such a show off, but it was nice to be laughing instead of crying from pain. She thought that she was going to die of laughter from his next move. It was the cheese move that is shown in the media so much. Alise rested in his arms and it made her feel safe when he wasn't hurting her.

She continued to look at Ryan as he looked at her for a moment then he was looking back up at the ceiling. He wasn't saying anything and she feared that it was a bad sign. Maybe, she shouldn't of told him her feelings. She remained quiet as she thought to herself and hoped that she didn't set herself up for more torture, but her eyes widen when he suddenly started to kiss her.

Alise's eyes closed as she played a hand on his cheek and started to kiss him back. Her other arm wrapped around his neck as she continued to kiss him. She didn't know on good she was when it came to kissing. After a while, she rolled over so that she was straddling him and she deepen the kiss. Eventually, she pulled away and looked at Ryan with her labor breathing. She gently bit her bottom lip and wondered what he was even thinking.

User Image

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
xoxococoloveUser Image
          User Image

Hmmmh so Logan was trying to break her, that was an interesting fact. Will he dispose of her once she is broken or try to fix her? Emily didn't want to think about that. Instead her attention was draw back to Ryan who was messing with her. I'm going to cut your tongue off, who are you calling b***h? she thought without looking at him. j can't blow up my cover, breath Emily breath. Her mother used to hold her tight and whisper to breath, but Emily was so stubborn she hold her breath until her face turn purple. Pretty stupid. Still it was fun messing with her mother: now that she thought of her mom, Emily feel sad. Even do she left home a long time ago, they kept in touch, Emily wrote emails and upload pictures from her amazing trips. Will her mother be able to tell that something was wrong? Emily close her eyes, hiding in her own mind.

She was very distracted with her thoughts that it was until later when Logan spoke she realize they were alone. She gracefully turn to face Logan ''Yes.'' Emily reply softly, not really paying him her whole attention she was looking down at the screen where Ryan and Alise hang out. Ryan was holding something and taking care of Alise. Her teeth clench together holding back a wide smile, so little blond Ryan have a crush for Alise or did he love her? That was interesting, Emily make a mental note about that before rolling her eyes back to Logan. Ryan couldn't possible be in love with Alise, because when someone love another person they wish the best for them. Love wasn't an emotion that Emily Thorn was entirely comfortable with. When she was in love she felt completely out of control, she didn't act like herself and she often did foolish things. Because of these reasons, she avoided love. Sure she had relationships, but keeping one foot out the door always ensured that she wouldn't get too involved. She wouldn't be in danger of losing herself in her relationships.

Talking to: Logan
                                              Location> cabin's video room
                                              With: Logan
                                              Thinking> i want food
                                              Feeling: hungry

Solypsis's Compadre

Garbage Trash

12,050 Points
      • Risky Lifestyle 100
      • Brandisher 100
      • Perfect Attendance 400
      User Image
      ҲҲҲ regrets... ҳҳҳ

Ryan could not have possibly been happier when she kissed back. It just felt like everything was right with the universe. Like all the pieces of the puzzle fell into their places, and the only thing that ever mattered was this moment. No understatements; that was how he was feeling. It was the best experience he had ever felt and would ever feel in his entire life. He understood what the feeling was now, it was love. Damn, he hated romance and all that crap, but this felt so real. ‘True love’ and ‘happily ever ******** after’ and blahblahblah bullshit was just that; bullshit. This was better than seeing the teachers face when her car was filled with jello, or winning the championship game; it topped pranks and football, the two things that he enjoyed doing most.

It was just as good of a kiss as the last time; although this time he had a feeling she was enjoying it more. Her body motions said so at least. After making out while laying on their sides, her embraced in his arms, she finally moved up so she was on top of him. ‘I love her. I love her and I don’t want anyone else. I want to be near her, I want to be happy like this… Her laugh, her smile, her hair, goddamn I love her…’ Those were the only things playing in his head, addicted to the feeling of feeling such intense attraction to someone. He’d kissed plenty of girls, but it was never like this, never this good.

But, in the back of mind something still poked at him. Why were things so perfect? Romance stuff was never unobstructed like this, something bad always happened right before. When she finally stopped to come up for air, he needed to catch his breath as well, panting lightly and grinning like he had just won the lottery. He didn’t want to stop, he only wanted to go further, but he wanted to check in with her first; to tell her what was on his mind and how far she wanted to go with this. A few days ago he wasn’t even sure of her name, and they had become familiar with each other very fast and under very odd circumstances. What if it didn’t work out? Gah, his mind was thinking too much again, he didn’t need that stuff on his mind.

He gazed up at her like she was a goddess, eyes full of pure admiration. His head laid on the floor, neck tired from craning up. “Now we’re even.” He stated proudly, giving a lopsided grin. She caught him off guard and kissed him and now he got her back for it. Wrapping his arms around her sides, he wondered how he would bring up what he was thinking. Maybe it would just be best to be straightforward about it; yeah that was what he would do.

“I love you, Alise.” He started out softy, taking a deep breath. Once he got this off his mind there would be nothing stopping them. “But I’m scared; I’ve never liked someone so much before. What if I screw up? It’s amazing, just to be near you, but it feels like a weakness. Feeling vulnerable, like you’re holding my heart in your hands…” he trailed off, wary that he was being too much of a little softie. It was completely foreign to him admitting his own fears. He didn’t want her to leave, or take it the wrong way, like he was breaking up or something. Why did he have to say what he was thinking? That was just a stupid idea, and left him feeling even more unprotected. She could stomp on his heart right now and he would be able to do nothing about it.

Romantic Cutie-Pie

8,300 Points
      • Entrepreneur 150
      • Friendly 100
      • Wall Street 200
      User Image

{Outfit}

User Image

Alise had no idea on what was Ryan was thinking, but she did it funny to see that he was actually panting because that was something new for her. Well he seemed happy with the kiss and that's what matters. She continued to watch as he smiled and it made her wonder on what he was thinking about. But, it would be that there was something else on his mind because he seemed a little distracted. Alise saw Ryan was staring at her and she wondered on why it was, but he soon put his head back down.

"Oh, so that was your way of getting even" she started to giggle even though she was still catching her breath. She felt his arms wrap around her and she looked down at his arms. His next words surprised her because she wasn't expecting them. He said that he loved her. Looking down at him because she had to make himself is serious. She listen quietly at his fears and it would seem like he was telling her the truth. There was hope for her and she smiled "I will take good care of your heart...I promise." Alise leaned forward and kissed him gently on the lips.

She did fear that Ryan would hurt her, but she couldn't live in fear. That was something she learned very quickly while being kidnapped. Gently, she stroked his cheek as she pulled away to look at him "Ryan would you be my boyfriend?" She wondered if he was going to tell her no even though he was the one that said he loved her. There was so much that she had to think about.

Reaching up to take off her necklace and put it around his neck "Here I mark you as my mine...now no other girl can have you." She smirked as she continued to look at the man that was under her. Slowly, she rolled off of him then sat up and she looked at the room. She thought about the cameras that were said to be around the room.

User Image

Solypsis's Compadre

Garbage Trash

12,050 Points
      • Risky Lifestyle 100
      • Brandisher 100
      • Perfect Attendance 400
      User Image
      ҲҲҲ regrets... ҳҳҳ

Ryan had quickly caught up to his breath and was breathing normally now, still fixing his gaze on her. He didn’t want to look away, he didn’t want to stop; and that made him concerned. ‘What if it’s my ADHD… What will I do if I get bored? It all feels so real, but what if it isn’t? My impulse might be taking this all too fast, making it better than it really is… Oh, I don’t know what the hell to do. I should stop thinking if it only makes more problems…’

A chuckle followed her giggle, and he was looking pleased with himself. “Yup, I’m pretty good with keeping score. One and one, so we’re tied now.” His thoughts were wrong, he couldn’t imagine being bored if he was around her. Instead of his actions being controlled by his disorder, they were guided by something else, something much more calm and reasonable. He didn’t feel the need to constantly be moving or creating something exciting; he felt content just to be calm and laying down.

Her words were reassuring and silenced his fears. It was all good, he could trust her; he knew that now. She wouldn’t break that promise, and the kiss only confirmed it. As soon as she asked the question his instant response was “Hell yes!” There was no one else in the universe he would rather be in a relationship with. Sure, it might interfere with the kidnapper status that he also had, but he could do plenty of things if she was his girlfriend. Play some pranks on her, tell some cheesy jokes just to hear her laugh, tease her nicely. There were still many opportunities to find fun, but just in different, less violent, less hurtful, ways.

It surprised him when she gave her necklace to him, as a symbol that he was hers and hers only. He liked that idea. Now no other girls would distract him. Commitment was new for Ryan, focusing on only one person and being loyal to that person. He figured it would be easy though, he wouldn’t dream of anyone other than Alise to be with. Since she was no longer on top of him her rolled on his stomach and stared to examine the thing that was no around his neck. ‘Oh boy! Girly jewelry, just what I always wanted to wear!’ his own sarcasm made him laugh to himself as he looked at the necklace. It was interesting looking, it wouldn’t be all too bad if the other guys caught him wearing it. He could always shove it down their throats if they really laughed hard about it. He wondered if it was at all special to her, like that purse he told her that he pulverized, or if it was just a token of a committed relationship.

Romantic Cutie-Pie

8,300 Points
      • Entrepreneur 150
      • Friendly 100
      • Wall Street 200
      User Image

{Outfit}

User Image

Alise laughed when Ryan said "hell yes" to her question. He seemed rather happy which was a good thing. Quietly, she watched as he turned on his stomach and was looking at the necklace. She wondered on if he knew what the pentagram was of "That necklace I got it from a black veil brides concert." Moving closer to him and pointed out the different letters that made up the pentagram. Gently, she bit her bottom lip as she thought about on how she has a boyfriend.

She reached up to gently tug on his blonde hair since he liked to tug on her "Are you a natural blonde?" A laugh slipped her lips at her stupid playful question. Alise wondered on what their relationship was going to be like if she ever got out of this stupid cabin. She could only hope that the other wouldn't try to give Ryan a hard time for going soft on her.

Gently, she kissed his cheek and then looked at him "Do you live with your family?" She thought about her apartment and her cat. It made her happy to know that her cat would be set with everything he needed for a little while. She carefully put her hand over his and wondered what the others would think if they knew. It made her wonder on many ex girlfriends he even had.

User Image

Solypsis's Compadre

Garbage Trash

12,050 Points
      • Risky Lifestyle 100
      • Brandisher 100
      • Perfect Attendance 400
      User Image
      ҲҲҲ regrets... ҳҳҳ

Ryan watched as she pointed out something or other on the necklace. He still didn’t get it, but at least he would know what to say if anyone asked him what it was from. “Very cool. Are they a good band?” he figured now was a decent time to actually get to know her, she was probably just as interesting as he predicted she was when he met her.

He fake winced when she pulled at his hair, it was probably because he was always so fascinated with her dyed hair colors and now she was getting back at him for it. “Nah, my hair used to be rainbow colored, but I wanted to look normal so I dyed it blonde.” He joked, gently nudging her. She had done the opposite, had a normal hair color and made it all rainbow-y, and he was teasing her about it.

He grinned at the little kiss he gave him, sitting up and kissing her right on the forehead. There, the score was even once again. “Sorta’. Me and my dad had an argument because I dropped out of football. I stole the car and I was just sleeping in there for a while. Every so often if I needed food or something I would go back home when my parents were working and steal the foodstuffs. I’d check in with my sister too, we talked and she never told my parents. Yeah, so that’s how I’ve been living my senior year outside of school, ha.” He grinned. He already knew the apartment where she lived, because that was part of the kidnapping plan, and he suspected she was living alone. That would be nice, privacy and freedom from parents, what else did you need?

Lightly squeezing her hand when she grabbed his he flashed a grin and rested his head on hers. His mind went back to all the other girlfriends he had before this. It was never this satisfying and it didn’t make him happy. Alise was the only relationship so far where the girl wasn’t a cheerleader, and it was wonderful. He figured the topic of ex-es wouldn’t be the best one to start off with. He really didn’t feel the need to find out who she had dated before this, just as long as she was happy with the relationship she had now.

It was beginning to get tedious, just sitting there. It would be nice to get up and take a walk with her or something. This damn room had nothing to do. Standing up, still holding her hand, he asked. “Hey, Alise, do you want to go for a walk outside?” Sure, it wasn’t really following the guidelines the kidnappers set in the beginning, but the other girls had ran, so giving Alise a chance outside only seemed fair. Plus, now she was his girlfriend, so it was okay, the other guys would understand, right?

Romantic Cutie-Pie

8,300 Points
      • Entrepreneur 150
      • Friendly 100
      • Wall Street 200
      User Image

{Outfit}

User Image

"I think they are, but I don't really know on what kind of music that you are in" Alise smiled. He looked a little confused on what she was saying so it made her smile a little. That made her wonder if she was going to be able to teach her ways of music. She giggled when he slightly teased her about her hair "Well I think boring works for you." Alise teased back with a smirk on her lips.

She looked up at Ryan when he kissed her forehead and it would seem like the boy was big on getting even. "Oh well that doesn't too much fun...I can guess that you know I have an apartment since that's where we kind of meet" she speaking about the kidnapping part. "I live there with my cat because I moved away from my mother when I first started high school" she closed her eyes for a moment as she thought about her cat. Right now, she was hoping that he wasn't tearing up the apartment because the cat was such a stinker. Romeo would get up onto shelves then let everything drop off them.

Alise looked at Ryan's hand as he squeezed hers and he seemed like a very loving guy which was a good thing. She stood up with him and looked up at him "I would love to." Slowly, she walked outside with Ryan and was glad to see the sunlight. It was nice, but she noticed that there was all trees around them. She wondered on where they even where, but didn't bother to ask.

User Image

Solypsis's Compadre

Garbage Trash

12,050 Points
      • Risky Lifestyle 100
      • Brandisher 100
      • Perfect Attendance 400
      User Image
      ҲҲҲ regrets... ҳҳҳ

Ryan grinned at her response, about to pull her outside when she beat him to it. It was actually a nice day out. He didn’t know the area all too well, but well enough so they wouldn’t get lost. “Well, you must like them if you went to one of their concerts. And if you like them, I’m sure they’re a good band.” He glanced down at the charm that hung around his neck. It was a pretty symbol; it just didn’t make any sense. Oh well. It didn’t need to make sense for him to like it. “The kind of music I’m into? The kind of stuff with heavy base, y’know, so if you turn up the volume the room starts to shake? Electronic music, dubstep I guess. Y’know, that wubwubwub music?” he chuckled a bit; music wasn’t such a huge part of his life. He had always been musically declined, playing instruments proved to be impossible, and music notes just swam around the page. So the way he got joy out of music was turning the volume on stereos as high as they would go, and watching the neighbors scream their heads off trying to get him to turn it down. Oh, good times. He missed pranking, he would have to play a prank on Alise sometime, but a nice one.

“Oh? So you’re saying I’m boring, or that you like my hair, hm?” he replied, equally playful. They were getting along nicely, so that was pretty cool. It was never this easy or natural when he was dating other girls, squeezing their hand or kissing or teasing them, all the lovey-dovey stuff. It just came normally when he was with Alise; he just wanted to find ways to see her smile. “A cat? Really? You don’t seem like a cat kinda’ person to me. What’s it's name?” He figured the subject of pets would be a better topic than why she moved away from her mom. He guessed right when he thought she was an interesting person, but pushing to know her life story on the first date wouldn’t be very smart and a little awkward. Huh, this was a first date, more or less. Ha, maybe there would be some stereotypical romantic sunset up on a hill or something that they would stumble upon, that would be funny. Blah, he was always so awkward when he felt like he needed to be ‘romantic’ or whatever, good thing that sunset scenario was just in his imagination.

Feeling the need to strike up more conversation between them, he racked his brain for what kind of things he wanted to find out about her. She seemed like a deep person, so there were unlimited questions he could ask, but only one stuck out as an especially good question to ask her. “Is there anything you really, really, really wanted to do but just never got around to it?” It was kind of random and out of the blue, and he had said it out of impulse, but it would be interesting to hear her answer. He was just curious about the types of things she found fun, besides dying her hair.

Bloody_Dark_Beauty

Romantic Cutie-Pie

8,300 Points
      • Entrepreneur 150
      • Friendly 100
      • Wall Street 200
      User Image

{Outfit}

User Image

Alise laughed because it would seem that Ryan lived to annoy others. She looked up at the blonde and wondered what made him so high strong. Gently, she tugged on his hand to make a turn in the forest. She wondered exactly where they were located "You will never know what I mean." There was a teasing grin on her lips and wondered if he liked when he got teased back. "I think it's good that we are away from the city because I'm sure that people would of thought we are beating each other" they were both wrapped in bandages.

Alise stopped to look at Ryan because she wondered on why he didn't think that she was a cat person "His name is Romeo. I found him as a kitten and every since then he has been following me everywhere." She wondered what he was thinking about because he seemed deep in thought. "I want a boyfriend, but...hey look I have one now" she smirked and gently she back him against a tree then kissed him. She then looked at Ryan and wondered if they were actually going to last as a couple.

"I think you should grow out your hair and become a head banger. That would really drive everyone crazy" she smirked at her stupid joke. She quietly thought about how she was going to get new everything once she got back to society thanks to Ryan. That made her wonder if she could get him to pay for something since he ruined them. It was going to take a while to get back as much as he stole in cash. Then there was all her cards and everything else. But, there was no point in worrying about anything until everything happen.

User Image

Solypsis's Compadre

Garbage Trash

12,050 Points
      • Risky Lifestyle 100
      • Brandisher 100
      • Perfect Attendance 400
      User Image
      ҲҲҲ regrets... ҳҳҳ

Ryan gripped her hand a little lighter, a pleased grin on her face. Oh, she was good at this teasing game, and she caught on quick too. Aww, well he would give that round to her, since he had nothing to retort. Plus, she was his girlfriend and he was supposed to let her win. He nodded in agreement at her statement, glancing over at her wrapped up arm. She seemed to be alright now, so that was good, and his own wounds were fine. But hey look! A chance to get back at her for teasing him! “They could think we were just playing rough though, you never know.” A grin crossed his face and he flashed a quick wink at her. Things were a bit more interesting now.

He tried imagining her sitting in her apartment with a cat, but it was hard. Cat people had all these random, weird cat stories, and just about a million pictures of their cat taped in their locker or something. It was a cute story though, what a funny name for a cat. “Are you the Juliet to your little kitty Romeo? Guess I have some competition for your attention.” He joked, trying to get her to blush.
                                        Woah, he was her first boyfriend? He would’ve guessed she had many, or a least one guy before him. She was quiet, interesting, nice, and pretty girl, and if she really wanted to she could’ve gotten herself a relationship sooner than this. He smirked as she pushed him into the tree and started making out with him. She was awesome! She must’ve had a boyfriend before him, she knew just how to wrap him around her finger and make him like it. His hand was still around hers and he pulled her closer to him so they were right against each other. Just being next to her felt electric! Without thinking much about it his free arm traveled up into the back on her shirt and he began to softly rub her back.

“Really? Would you like me more if I did that? Because I would if you really wanted me to.” He joked back. Actually that sounded like a fun idea, another great way to drive people batshit insane! Being an air-guitar rockstar and pumping the music dangerously loud! Aww yeah, that would be something to try! Sensing her worry he a bit looked concerned. “Are you alright, Alise? Is there anything you need me to do?” Yeah, she really had him wrapped around her finger, without even meaning to, and he even liked it.

Bloody_Dark_Beauty

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces