Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Lukas is speaking. Ears Up Bitches

Ryan left. Huh. That seemed weird. He gave a nod as he waved goodbye to Ryan. And his attention went to the chickadee. Alise, right? Anyway he was glad that she hadn't struggled too much. It really was good. Since he...okay honestly he had really wanted to beat her so she was just flinching on the floor. That whenever he saw him or Logan she'd freak out. That'd be just super. But he had flipped a coin and that was what happened. And so her not struggling was good. He smiled as he moved his hand and ruffled her hair as he said "Good girl Ali, Good job not flinching"

He heard about how she had never said that girls were angels. Something something. She wasn't Ezra, obviously. He could tell that just by how she shook and didn't like being talked to by him. Apparently she got beat up. Well good, so she knew that he could hurt her more if he wanted to. Awesome. Doesn't believe in cheating. He said "Yeah yeah you did nothing and ended up here because of a fluke."

He heard that she was confused. Wow she was just ******** with him. She thought he would buy that she was innocent one in the escape that he had to stop? He had to run and he hated running. Hated it. So she was to blame for that one. But still, she was so trying to play the good girl card while doing something soooo devious. He smiled "Oh now now Alise, you shouldn't lie to me. You think that its a coincidence that I find you locked with Ryan while the other two girls ran away. Even opened the door to the room I was in with Ez and Sam. I had to capture one of them... And they did that all on their own, you were just here making out and didn't even notice they were gone? I smell bull s**t, Al. I am talking about you trying and helping an escape. You wont' do that again right? I sadly need to make sure before I just leave you alone."

Romantic Cutie-Pie

8,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

A L I S ExxxxG I N AxxxxM O R G A N

{Emotion: Fear}
{Location: Unknown}
{Outfit}

User Image

Alise was kind of glad that she got Lukas to talk to her. "Actually I wasn't expecting them to run away or lock me in here with Ryan...I know you won't believe if I said this, but I wasn't really thinking when I did it. I guess I was expecting him to push me away not to kiss me back. I use to think Ryan was cute at school, but I guess a lot of girls did too, but that doesn't matter" she sighed.

She frowned "I'm sorry that I caused you more trouble and I'm sorry that she hurt you in that way." Then she looked at him when he asked about her trying to escape "Well, I can't open that locked door...not even Ryan could break it down. Plus, I'm too tired and hungry to go anywhere." Her arm still burned, but she didn't even want to look at it. "What's done is done...." she said barely audio. Then she looked at his many tattoos.

Alise decided that she should change the subject to keep her mind off the past. "Did it hurt for you to get so many tattoos? I was thinking about getting one, but I wasn't sure I could handle it...but then again you just gave me one" she laughed lightly. She wasn't crazy, she was just trying to keep herself happy. "Also is there any kind of special meaning behind them or did you and brother get them just because" she asked. Quietly, Alise was wondering if Ryan was come back to her and keep her company. Since Lukas had Ezra to deal with.

Looking at the door again and thought it was sad that she wanted Ryan to come through the door like some knight in shining armor. She thought about how sad that she was depending on a man that wanted to torture her. Alise felt so stupid because she tried so hard to build up her independence.

User Image

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
xoxococoloveUser Image
          User Image

She tilted her head side to side as he asked if she wanted to die. Hell no. She love being alive, she love being free and running wild without supervision. She was from U.S and she had left home two years ago because they kept trying to control her life. She regret coming to London, she regret waking up today and she regret every word that came through her lips. Logan had lose his grip around her and she sighed softly in relief. She look at her skin, his five-finger marks on her made her shiver. Emily once had fallen when she was eleven, she had slip and hit her arm with the table; she had carry purple and green marks for more than two weeks. It was horrible how her beautiful skin was ruined, that is why she had a bunch of body creams. Her train of thoughts was interrupted by Logan actions. They were moving back to the cabin, why? She silently walked behind him as he pulled her from her wrist. ''Where are we going?''

''What?'' She open her mouth in disbelief as he explain why they are going back. She rolled her eyes away from him trying to be subtle about things, she can screw things up with Logan. He could kill her for many reason, starting from her escape. She force herself to be a good girl and keep her mouth shut. Well she was going to run away sooner or later, Emily was going to keep a low profile until he trust her enough to let her wander around. Plus these guys have to buy food so that mean there was a street or town near, she could be beg Logan to take her with him. Logan words brought her back to reality '' I told you I was going to be your pet, didn't I?'' she give him a death glare before looking at the pink collar. How sick and twisted could someone be? Logan had a pink collar! So he was prepare for this situation, was this part of his plan? ''Please take good care of me.'' Emily bite her lip as she smile at him, she gracefully approach him to grab his face with her free hand. ''Forever is a long time,'' she whisper softly while giving him a quick kiss. She hated being weak in front of him, unable to defend or protect herself. Was he really this sick and deprived?

Talking to: Logan
                                              Location> cabin's room
                                              With: Logan
                                              Thinking> omg omg
                                              Feeling: nervous

User Image

Lukas is speaking. Ears Up Bitches

Lukas heard about how she wasn't expecting them to run away or lock her with Ryan. Uh yeah what's that smell? That, my dear, would be bull s**t. Apparently had always thought that Ryan was cute and wasn't expecting him to kiss her back. He tilted his head "Really? You do realize that your his problem right? Or ...I guess, his girl in this situation. That sounds nicer, doesn't it. So you just wanted to kiss him and...did it right when two girls happened to escape?"

He shrugged "Whatever. Logan got her anyway sooo guess it doesn't matter. What do you like about Ryan? I know why I like him...but its because of how he's a sadistic type of guy. Seriously if he was even close to swinging as a bi, I'd probably jump him"

The raven haired listened about how she was sorry to have caused him trouble. Good. Everybody should. Because his life would be way way better. Easier. And everybody loved it when it was easier. Okay not him. He did like when things were going every which way. When chaos worked. He gave a nod "Cool. And yeah don't worry about it. Kind of sucks that she doesn't remember my name at all though."

She spoke about how she couldn't open the door and was too hungry to go anywhere. Awesome! That was super awesome. Super super awesome. He liked it. Anyway she said something super quiet and that was...well he didn't quite care about that. Though the question about the tattoos. He thought about it. Had it hurt? He thought through all of them as he admitted "The neck tattoo really hurt. I remember that one. Since I joked that logan wanted to have them because he was a sadist and needed to see me in pain to get off."

He heard that she was thinking about getting one. But I wasn't sure...He heard about how she was thinking about getting one. He heard her laugh about how he had given her one. Well he guessed it was close one. He asked "So what were you thinking about getting for a tattoo?"

At the question of his tattoos. He thought about the meaning. Huh. He admitted "Well we sort of both have tattoos that mean something. It was a coin toss to figure out which one was going to decide on that day. Since Logan and I wanted to make sure if we got tattoos that we got identical tattoos. We like how nobody can tell us apart. Anyway, I know that our right arm sleeve is made up of hearts and locks at the top, and that was just what the guy drew up so they have no meaning. But there is a lady with wings blowing smoke onto a skull, this particular design was by a guy from America. The rest of the sleeve is made up of roses and wish bones for good luck. There are also some characters that i designed myself. So a lot of meaning depends on what one you were wondering about. If you got one would yours have meaning"

[[ooc gotta go grocery shopping brb]]

Romantic Cutie-Pie

8,300 Points
      • Entrepreneur 150
      • Friendly 100
      • Wall Street 200
      ]
      User Image

{Outfit}

User Image

"I like Ryan because I saw him once with his sister at a football game....He just seemed so happy and the way he interacted with her...I don't know its seems hard to explain then yours" Alise shook her head before deciding to drop the matter. She didn't say anything more about the other girls escaping because there was no point since Lukas was going to blame her no matter what. Then she looked at Lukas when he spoke about how Ezra didn't remember his name. That made her wonder if that meant the relationship was only in the boy's head, but there was no point in asking.

She listen as he spoke about the tattoo on his neck hurt. Alise gently reached forward and lifted his chin to see the whole tattoo "Well it turned out really well for both you and your brother." Taking her hand back and smiled when he asked her about what she was going to get tattooed "I was thinking about getting a rose on my side." She listen to him talk about his tattoos then she looked at them.

"Mine would be in remembrance of a friend...She loved roses and she got hit by a car while riding her bike. I thought it would a nice thing to remember her by because the relationship I had with her was like sisters" Alise smiled at her memories of her friend. Her friend passed away about two years ago.

User Image

Solypsis's Compadre

Garbage Trash

12,050 Points
      • Risky Lifestyle 100
      • Brandisher 100
      • Perfect Attendance 400
      User Image
      ‡ They call me Ryan Dakobi ‡
      ҲҲҲ I'm here to have fun ҳҳҳ
      ҲҲҲ and live a life with no ҳҳҳ
      ҲҲҲ regrets... ҳҳҳ

Because, really... What's the point of living a life with no fun?

⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗

Ryan was staring up at the ceiling, just letting the wheels in his head turn. Alise just didn’t want to allow him to win, that was the bottom line. First she kissed him to make sure he wouldn’t be able to stop the other two girls while they ran out of the room. It never occurred to him that might have been an act of love or romance type s**t like that. He didn’t believe she was actually in any way attracted to him. So far he had only acted like a jerk toward her, how could she possibly like him?

After that she purposely acted like she was deaf just so she could have an excuse to ignore what he said to her and not give him the fun reaction that he was trying to get from her. Then after he was done trying to get her to react and Lukas took over, then she gave a fun reaction; when he didn’t want one. And part of her deaf act was doing the damn sign language, which got him pretty angry, and she knew it.

The reasons for not liking her or attempting to help her were stacking up. She bit him as a feeble attempt of trying to protect herself, and then afterward she made up for it by wrapping his wounds… Such a confusing b***h… It would be better if they both acted like they hated each other; that would be simple. Instead she tried to manipulate his heartstrings and try to convince him that she really liked him. Just as a way to save her own skin. Love was not a thing to be messed with. Ryan did not even want to consider that he might actually have feelings for her; that would screw up all the fun he planned on having.

Sighing, Ryan could only add to the list of why he did not owe her any kindness. After he fell asleep and she tied him up, she took both of his knives. Not only did that make her slightly dangerous, but it meant that he would somehow have to get them back. Who knew where she could’ve hidden them? Propping up his head he shifted into a more comfortable position, letting the same tiredness from earlier take him over.

Ryan was sitting at his desk, staring at the clock that seemed to move at the speed of an elderly slug. The teacher was droning on about something or other and none of the other students were listening. Last class of the day and everyone wanted nothing more than to get on the bus and go home. Out of pure boredom he was lazily formulating a prank that would speed up the schools clock at certain times so the school day would be drastically shortened. Yawning, he took a glance around the room. He was almost positive that this was English class, something he had sort of accidently failed last year and was retaking with the juniors. He didn’t know any of them, and they all looked like normal, stereotypical kids who would graduate and become cubicle minions. Running in an endless, futile rat race until they got old and died. Boring.

Rolling his eyes, one person suddenly caught his attention. She was sitting in the far left corner, and seemed to be trying to listen to the teacher. Her hair was dyed a loud electric blue, which was weird because she seemed like a quiet kind of person. Good, quiet people always had something to hide. Someone interesting in a sea of mediocrity. Interesting. From that day on he started to look around the halls to see if they crossed paths, and he actually started looking forward to English class just so he could see her around. He never actually spoke to her, but he figured out enough by just watching her. Sometime later was when the kidnapping plan came about with these other guys who had their eyes on girls. Kidnapping sounded fun, and since he was still thinking about her, he decided she would be his victim. That was pretty much why she was the one.

Abruptly coming back to reality he let out a long yawn. He hadn’t been napping for all too long. Lukas was probably just about finished carving his name in her flesh, since his name was only five letters, and he wouldn’t need to take the whole half an hour. Stretching his arms, he wondered why he had such a uninteresting dream. ‘Oh. My brain must’ve processed what Alise screamed in my ear earlier. Must’ve been something like ‘Why me? Why does it have to be me?’ Heh, well I ain’t telling her that story anytime soon.’

Now that he had a rest and summed up all the things to hold a grudge over, he was all set. Getting to his feet Ryan went to the room with the video camera feed to check up on how they were doing. His eyes widened at the red ‘ink’ that covered her arm. Lukas’ name was now part of her skin, and would probably leave a nice scar too. Damn, that guy was smart. It seemed like they were just talking, which was alright. He didn’t want to randomly come in to just stand around awkwardly. He couldn’t do anything to help her either; it was strategically good to let the other kidnapped girls see what trying to escape caused.

((Out Of Caramels- Fluffylicious fluff post. Ryan doesn't really do anything, so you don't have to read it))
      User Image

Logan is now speaking, please be kind enough to listen

Logan heard her ask where they were going. Well they were going to go and have fun. As in he was going to keep on pushing buttons till she couldn't deal with it anymore. At all. He was wondering where the point was. He seriously was just going to keep going at it till she freaked out or broke down. Since truth be told if she did everything he wanted that'd be boring. Nah, who was he kidding? He loved it! Didn't mean that he couldn't enjoy pushing her buttons. He said "We're going to my room, of course""

He walked into the room that he was sharing with Lukas. And went through his drawers to find it. It was a nice leash. He had made sure to make it pink and rhinestones. And he had a leash that was pink too! So it was going to be as demeaning as possible. which meant that it won. He was so enjoying himself making her feel so uncomfortable. And it worked. He could see the disbelief. He chuckled as he asked "What's wrong? I got you a matching leash too. Do you not like pink? I thought all girls liked pink""

He really was enjoying himself with how uncomfortable she looked. This really was fun. Really fun. He was waiting for her to choose the room. For her to back out. But, did it happen? Instead she would be his pet. And although it was said with a nice death glare, she seemed to really mean it. Even asked for him to take good care of her. He put the collar around her neck and hooked up the leash making sure to hold the end of it. He held onto the leash as he told her "I promise I will take care of you""

Logan moved his hand and ruffled her hair as he told her "You are a good girl, Emily. I am very surprised since I thought you'd be the biggest problem""

He was enjoying himself. Probably too much. He wondered what to do. He thought about it as he sort of wanted to brag about this to someone! He thought about it. Soon she felt her grab his face with her free hand and he got a quick kiss. He got a kiss?! He lent down and kissed her back, slipping his tongue for dominance, and winning that, he broke the kiss by pulling her bottom lip. He smiled "That's the point of forever is that its a long time"

He started to walk just now using the leash to make sure she followed. And down the stairs as he told her "I'm going to show you something that will help you grasp that the escape was...pretty pointless.""

Why? Because it was fun. He walked and went to the video room. As he did he saw Ryan. He moved his free hand as he said "Hello Ryan. It seems that Emily has agreed to be my pet instead of captive. How did things go with Alise? Care to explain what happened? And why we had to go after Marianna and Emily who were suppose to be in your care while you were there?"

Yeah he wanted an explanation. Oh right! Why he was here. He pointed to the cameras "Like them? I installed them to make sure that i didn't miss anything. Let's see, your room is --" he saw Lukas and Alise. Alise's arm was bleeding"Right there. Seems my brother has said hello to Alise. And to think if you hadn't tried to run she wouldn't have Lukas' name in her arm"

Lukas is Talking, Ears Up Bitches

Lukas looked towards Alise as she stated about Ryan. About how he liked the dude because of football. Or sports. Whatever. And liked his .... wait a second. He asked "Wait wait wait back that one up. Ryan has a sister? Mister Sadistic has...a sister? And he likes her? Really? Are you sure he has one and that wasn't just a chick he was banging?"

Just seemed unbelievable that Ryan of all people had a sister. Really? He was pretty excited about this idea. He could so use that against the dude somehow. He listened about how it was harder to explain than his was. Sure. His was simple. Ez was a b***h and yet he couldn't just shoot her and be done with it. Didn't have it in him. He asked "So you like her? Wow. No offense dudette but that was new. I didn't think that was the case with any of those ladies."

The raven haired girl heard about how it worked for both of them. Yeah well that was super! He put a hand through his hair. He put a hand through his hair. He smiled "Yeah? I like it. The tattooes are sweet. I am just glad we kept with the whole looking like each other. It makes my school life WAY easier to have the nerd do all the hard classes and me doing the fun easy ones for us both."

She wanted a rose on her side. That sounded kind of boring. And it was to remember someone. That sounded like it was going to be a sob story. Okay he could focus and pretend to care. Well he could at least focus. Loved roses got hit by a car. He asked "Why don't you have a bike crashing into a car? It'd be waaaay more fun to look at than a rose. Plus that way people know what it is. Than you having to go to the same sob story ever time people ask the question of 'omg tattoo, what does it mean?' sort of deal?"

He went to a mattress and sat down, he was getting bored and standing up just wasn't what he was planning on doing. He didn't know what to talk about but she seemed like she still wanted to talk ... so he would find a new topic. About what he saw when he walked in. He asked "So are you into bondage?"

Romantic Cutie-Pie

8,300 Points
      • Entrepreneur 150
      • Friendly 100
      • Wall Street 200
      User Image

{Outfit}

User Image

"I'm sure that it was his sister because the girl was on the younger side" Alise sighed. "No, I didn't like her...I'm straight" she was slightly confused on what Lukas even meant. She wondered why she even tried, oh right because she was hoping to stay alive. It still bothered her that Ryan could leave her to get hurt and she knew that she was going to make him pay for that. "Sounds like having a twin is fun" she wouldn't really know because she was a only child, but that didn't matter right now.

"Because its what I want and its not like I really talk to anyone...instead I like I'm deaf so that I don't have to speak. It's easier" Alise frowned. She watched as he got himself comfortable and hoped that Ryan would get his a** back into the room before Lukas accidentally snaps on her "No, I was having a breakdown when I tied him up...in a stupid way it made me feel safer...even though it would be easy for him to get out of. But, if it is easier to believe that it was bondage then fine." She gently shook her head as she thought about how she was going to bleed to death if she didn't wrap her arm soon.

User Image

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
      • Friendly 100
      • Lavish Tipper 200
      • Perfect Attendance 400
      xoxococoloveUser Image
              User Image

Emily clench her teeth together as he show her a pink leash, that really tickle her off. He was a freaking sick b*****d! But she is determined to beat him down at his own game, not matter what it take to. His words echoed inside her head, only to drive her insane.''I hate pink, babies, dresses and butterflies.'' Why on earth did he think she was into pink? Gosh! It was denigrating and cruel how he enjoy humiliating her. She flick her eyes from to collar to the door and back to him. If she try to run he will kill her, he had told her. She didn't want to die, not here and not now. He was crashing her hopes and dreams while putting on the collar around her neck, she softly whine as he hooked up the leash. Her gaze was fix on him as he spoke. He was surprised about her behavior. Really? Well don't your hopes up frodo! Emily shrugged non-challenging while he mess up her hair.

Fire spread up to her eyes as he started to kiss her hungrily, his mouth pressed up against hers. She tried to fight him off, fight off that incredible feeling that washed over her as soon as his lips touched hers. Like any normal girl she enjoy kissing don't get her wrong, but kissing him felt wrong. Once he break the kiss that didn't stop the deep hatred that ran through her veins. God she hated him, despised him, loathed him. She didn't think it was possible to hate someone as much as she did but she hated him. She had never felt so embarrassed, humiliated, or used in her entire life. Emily wanted to spit him, to kick him and run but she stood still. Without further notice Logan walk away holding her leash, she quickly follow him while cleaning her mouth with a hand. Nasty! Disgusting! I need to brush my teeth! her train of thoughts was interrupt by Logan voice. ''I already apologize for it,'' she cross her arms against the chest. What did he have to show her? How they never going to get out? That he have a gun? What?

They step into a room with screens and a few chairs. Holy mother of god! Emily open her mouth to scream but no sound was made. Instead she follow Logan really close, just because Ryan was in the same room as them. Well was Logan planning on allowing Ryan to beat her? A cold shiver run down her spine, Emile wanted scream for her life, but knew that it was futile. No one was going to hear her. No one was going to save her, no one was even going to notice she was missing. Her bid doe eyes stare right at the screen where Logan's twin was with Alise. wao! that could had been me, thanks god I didn't hit Ryan with the boot. Lukas cut her up just because she didn't run...crap. Emily gulped. Lukas was crazy! Everybody in that cabin had lost their heads, the sad part was that even she had start loosing hers too. think Emily! Act like a girl, what would a girl do? I know! True to be told she didn't feel any remorse or feelings for Alise, but it was a situation that could help her score points with Logan ''Oh my god I can't watch that!'' she cover her eyes and turn her body away from the screen.

At least Ryan was looking like crap, so that means he had fought Alise. Emily just stand there in pure disgust. How could someone do this? It made no sense. Why was Logan doing this to her? She wanted to ask but she was afraid. Afraid of setting him off and having him do more damage to her fragile human body. She lift her shirt a bit just to look down at the finger marks against her skin. That was all she have got so far, and that is all she was willing to take. Emily was not going to give him a reason for him to beat her up. ''I said I'm sorry! I won't run away again, please Logan just stop Lukas. Alise didn't help us, I don't know why she kiss Ryan, she just did...she is innocent.'' she manage to keep her voice low and real heart broken as possible. I'm glad Alise beat the crap out of you Ryan! You look like s**t! she thought as leaning against the wall, her back rest against Logan's back. Emily hold back a wince as her stomach growl, when was the last time she had eat real food?

Talking to: Logan
                                                  Location> cabin's video room
                                                  With: Logan, Ryan
                                                  Thinking> omg omg
                                                  Feeling: hungry

Solypsis's Compadre

Garbage Trash

12,050 Points
          • Risky Lifestyle 100
          • Brandisher 100
          • Perfect Attendance 400
          User Image
          ҲҲҲ regrets... ҳҳҳ

⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗

Ryan was goofing around, not really paying much attention to the screens. It still annoyed him that he had lost against her. He was having so much fun before, and then having her win was humiliating. He was racking his brain for a way to get back at her, but in a non-fatal sort of way. He had done enough hurting for one day, and Alise was hurt enough. If she was pushed too far then it would get tricky. She was probably already losing more and more precious blood by the minute… Stomach churning with guilt he glanced at the screen again. That was not the best move, letting her get tortured like that. He’d probably end up having to fix it so she would not die because she didn’t have enough blood. Helping her out didn’t sound like much fun, but it would keep her alive…

Sighing as he reconsidered it he perked up when Logan and Emily entered the room. Wow… Logan had gotten her to wear a collar! That guy had some skills… Both twins really seemed to have to right way of mentally and physically screwing with people. “Bwahaha!” He roared with laughter, practically falling off of the chair he was sitting on. They were such a strange looking couple, but cute at the same time! “You have your very own b***h, huh? A little lap dog!?” He fell into another fit of laughter before quieting down, but grinning like an idiot at the idea. Logan had reduced the girl to the status of a little pet! That was just hilarious! “Well, make sure have fun with her, okay? Teach her some neat tricks; let her eat out of your hand, have her fetch stuff for you…” He smirked at the thought. Both of the twins were freaking brilliant!

Ryan scowled and crossed his arms uncomfortably once hearing the question Logan asked. He had gotten over the humor of him having his own human pet, and now was faced in trying to be more serious, because this wasn’t as funny. He didn’t really want to explain what happened because the past couldn’t be changed. He messed up, but now it was fixed. Logan had the right to know though, he was the bossman. “I was trying to piss off Alise and wasn’t paying all too much attention to the other two. After I teased her a little, I expected she would blow up over it, but instead she started making out with me. So, I did the natural thing and we ended up kissing for a while… While that was happening the other girls ran out of the room, I must’ve forgotten to lock the door… Yeah, so that’s what happened, and that’s why Alise got punished, for helping to distract me while they escaped.” He explained, sighing. He had kinda’ pointed the blame to himself, but it was mostly his fault so it was right to accept responsibility. Everything was fixed and no girls actually escaped, so it was all good.

Hearing Emily’s explanation made the pool of guilt in his stomach rise again. Innocent? Didn’t do it to help the escape…? Why the hell did she kiss him then? He still wanted to know that more than anything else. It made him feel the worse that she was punished for not really doing anything too bad. Standing up he gave a wave, “Later Logan, I think I’ll make sure Alise won’t die an early death from losing blood. Take good care of your little b***h~” he chuckled a bit and left the room, leaving them alone.

Ryan glanced around, watching out for any other kidnappers. He didn’t want to let them see him helping her, treating her any special way. He already messed up with letting the girls escape; he didn’t want to screw up again. Once again shuffling through his duffel bag he found what he was looking for. A roll of medical gauze and some antibiotics. Hey, you never know when you might get hurt and need some help. Tucking the items in his pocket he opened the door where they held their girls and poked his head in. “Yo, Luaks. Time’s up, bro. You should get back to Erza, you gotta’ keep your eye on her.” He mumbled, stepping into the room slightly and looking a little awkward.

Walking right up to Alise he gently reached out and grabbed her had so he could examine her arm. In bright red letters it wrote ‘Lukas’. Emily had already seen it, and gotten the point. She wouldn’t be running away anytime soon, hopefully. Glancing up and looking her right in the eyes, he mumbled “I’m gonna’ help you, but just this once, got it?” Using his free hand to slip out the tube of antibiotics he showed it to her before uncapping it and carefully squeezing the medicine onto the cuts. There was no way he was going to let Lukas’ blade cuts get infected and cause her death. If anything, it was going to be his own blade.

Romantic Cutie-Pie

8,300 Points
          • Entrepreneur 150
          • Friendly 100
          • Wall Street 200
          User Image

{Outfit}

User Image

Alise looked up at Ryan when he came into the room and kicked Lukas out. She felt that it was sad that she was very happy that he came in. It was like he was saving her even though he was the main reason that she was even hurting. She let out a gasp as he grabbed her sore arm. Her eyes looked into him when he told her that he was actually going to help her. She looked down at the tube he was holding antibiotic cream. A sigh of relief came from her lips as he put the cream on her wound then wrapped her arm "Thank you....but I'm sure wanting to kill the b***h, Emily. Why the ******** did she have to lock us in."

Once he was done with her, Alise took the cream and unwrapped Ryan's wounds. She put the cream on the bite wounds. Then she wrapped them with the left over bandages "Sorry that I use your shirt...there wasn't really anything else in the room." She looked at his football jersey that he now wore. It brought back memories of seeing him at the football game. She really was afraid to give his knives back, but she decided that she should. Reaching in her pocket, she pulled out the first one and handed it to him. Then Alise reached into her shirt and took the second one out of her bra and handed over.

Her stomach was starting to her from being so hungry and she wouldn't mind drinking something. Alise thought to herself about the kiss and was trying to figure out her feelings on it. At first, she thought that it was only because she wanted the girls to accident, but now she was sure it was because of the crush that she tried so hard to bury away.

User Image

Solypsis's Compadre

Garbage Trash

12,050 Points
          • Risky Lifestyle 100
          • Brandisher 100
          • Perfect Attendance 400
          User Image
          ҲҲҲ regrets... ҳҳҳ

After carefully wrapping up her arm with the gauze it surprised Ryan when she helped him back. He was supposed to be doing this to make up for earlier, and receiving nothing back for repaying the favor. She was too damn confusing to him; that was the problem. Now he still owed her too. He chuckled at her words. It was odd to hear her speaking after he believed she was deaf for a while and wouldn’t be able to talk at all. She had quite the ‘colorful’ vocabulary too, the swears just blended right in to her speech pattern.

She must’ve been pretty upset with the Emily kid though, it crossed his mind that Alise might find it amusing to see what position Emily was in right now. Eh, telling her would be good enough. “Actually, Emily signed up to be Logan’s little pet. He even has a collar and leash for her! I’m sure she learned her lesson.” He chuckled a bit, imagining the girls fighting. Alise probably wouldn’t be able to even come close to Emily, since she was at pet status now, and Logan probably wouldn’t want his little toy hurt.

It seemed weird that they were speaking so… casually. As if everything was normal or something, like they were in school. Eh, it was better than them verbally fighting each other. They had had enough fighting for now; it would be fine to have a little lull in the action, a temporary peace agreement almost. “Ha, don’t worry about it. Thanks for helping me earlier, I wasn’t very grateful earlier.” He mumbled the last part. He never liked apologizing for his actions, even when it was the right thing to do.

He grinned when she returned one knife, quickly returning it to his own pocket. When they were nice to each other it seemed like they could both get what they wanted. ‘Wow…That’s sexy...’ His mind raced when she took out the second knife. Hiding it in her bra? That was so freakin' hot, like something that would be in a spy movie or something. It also made him feel a little dirty, and not in the good way. He handed it back to her, “You keep it. Knives come in handy an awful lot, y’know?” Letting her keep one knife would make it interesting too and fair now that they both had a weapon. And, it was almost like his own twisted, special way of saying he trusted her, even if it was only for now.

Ryan couldn’t help but feel a little pleased they were getting along, after they had fought and started to treat each other like equal human beings. He had always been interested in her from the moment he saw her in class. But, would it develop into something more than just a little interest? He shrugged it off, romance wasn’t his type of thing; he just didn’t believe in it. It sounded funny, since he had so many, so called ‘girlfriends’. Stupid, blond cheerleader types with brains made of pompoms and so insecure and sheep like. They would believe anything, and would sell their souls to the devil to be more popular. He ‘dated’ many of them, just because he was a jock, but never had any attraction to any of them. Alise was nothing like those girls, she was different… Maybe that was why he enjoyed the kiss so much… Once again he shrugged off his thoughts, trying to focus on anything else.

His stomach let off a groan and Ryan sighed. It was always one thing or another, wasn’t it? “I’m gonna’ get something to eat.” He announced. It would be mean not to get something for her, she was probably hungry too. Plus, by getting her some food it would be his way of repaying her for helping him earlier, and then they would be even. “Anything that you’d like, Alise?”

User Image

Logan is now speaking, please be kind enough to listen

Logan heard that she didn't like pink, babies, dresses or butterflies. Huh, well that was upsetting. Logan liked babies. Maybe not butterflies but babies tended to be adorable. He shrugged, since honestly he didn't really care if she liked it or not. If he gave a s**t he wouldn't have even gotten a leash. It could have been a rope but he had been nice and looked for a leash. He did hear her whine. He admitted "At least i found one in your size. It is better than just a rope. Plus it sparkles"

He was also surprised she didn't fight him on that kiss. Huh. She really was being like a super good girl. That'd get boring real quick. He wondered what would happen if she kept being such a good person. On one hand the control freak in him was really excited. Just how often do you get a girl to be so obedient to you? The perhaps impulsive part of him wasn't sure if it'd get exciting if it was just her doing what she wanted. He walked with her following as he just was wondering how he felt about it. He heard that she had already apologized. He smiled "I know, but what can I say...I'm sadistic. I like to keep pushing the buttons till you go from sorry to just broken"

Emily then acted super girly. He actually hadn't known that she would be that upset. Usually in class she seemed apathetic about most things. Like most things that made their class cringed hadn't phased her at all. But now she was unable to handle it. Just interesting. He turned his attention to Ryan as he laughed and laughed. Which was contagious. So Logan started to laugh with him. He gave a nod as he said "I always wanted one but my parents said we weren't responsible enough. That might be fun. Hmm, perhaps...I could teach her a trick just have to figure out what it should be. What type of trick would be impressive?"

He looked to Emily as he asked "Any suggestions?"

He heard about how Alise had distracted him. He gave a nod agreeing with that. Girls could be very distracting. He was sure that if he wasn't bi they'd be even more distracting since that would be all he could think about. Seemed that most men tended to lose themselves in women and women took advantage of that. Ryan wanted to leave so Logan gave a wave and sat in a chair as he asked "So are you hungry? I can see what we have if you are. Was planning on feeding everyone tomorrow so they'd be a bit weaker but I guess I can move that schedule up along the way"

Lukas is Talking, Ears Up Bitches

Wow so Sadistic Guy had a sister. And yet seemed to like hurting girls. Weird didn't even cover that one. That was the type of thing you went to see a shrink about. He would have to ask him about that because it was weird. Just didn't make sense. He heard that she was straight. He pouted "Yeah I know because straight people tend to be the most boring. All you do is defend yourselves like the tiniest thought will break you. Just...dull"

He heard about how she believed having a twin was fun. Uh yeah it was. You could mind ******** people better than any other sadistic ******** on the planet. He smiled "Oh it is. We can make people so confused. The only person who can ever tell us apart without needing us to point out or for us to start speaking is my mum. But I figure its just because she's our mother."

She stated because she wanted a rose. A car crashing into a bike would be way more fun but whatever. And she liked to pretend she was deaf, so she was obviously a really boring person. I mean seriously. She had people issues. He did too but at least he ******** did something about it. He frowned as he heard that tying Ryan up apparently made her feel safe and cozy. He asked "So no offense but has anybody ever pointed out how boring you are? Because I have to say after talking to you you are by far the most uninteresting person I ever met. You want conversations but then your side is all about you and how you feel and blah blah blah"

His attention went to Ryan as he said his time was up. Thank god. At least Ezra was fun to talk to because she yelled. this chick seemed indifferent by everything. He gave a nod "cool, Well have fun! I'll see you around."

He walked out and Lukas then started to walk back to Ezra. Jasper was still hanging out there with Sam, it seemed. And Ezra was still just standing there. He lent against the wall as he asked "So Jasper, I was thinking did you want to do something later on? Maybe treat ourselves with something. Or are your hands full with Sam?"

Romantic Cutie-Pie

8,300 Points
          • Entrepreneur 150
          • Friendly 100
          • Wall Street 200
          User Image

{Outfit}

User Image

Alise laughed at what was happening to Emily "Serves her right...." Most of torturing because of her and she deserved on what was coming to her. She looked at Ryan who seemed to be humored by what she wanted to do. It surprised her when he told her that he was sorry. That really made her happy because it wasn't expected. A small smile actually appeared on her lips.

"Umm...thank you" Alise couldn't believe that he was having her keep his knife. She put the knife back into her bra because it was easier to carry then being in her pocket. It was also harder for someone to find if they were searching her. Looking back at Ryan and was surprised that he was talking to her. A giggle slipped her lips when his stomach made a groaning noise. "Now that you actually mention it...I'm starving because I didn't get to eat before you grabbed me. I would love something to eat and maybe a glass of water" she wondered if he was willing to get her a sandwich or something. It would suck if he gave her something nasty to eat.

Alise gently bit her bottom lip "You are wearing your football jersey." She reached out and little tugged at it. "The first time...I saw you was at a football game and I'm guessing that you were talking to your sister because it was a younger girl...so I just guessed it was your sister. You looked so happy" she slightly got lost in her words as she thought about the memory.

User Image

Solypsis's Compadre

Garbage Trash

12,050 Points
          • Risky Lifestyle 100
          • Brandisher 100
          • Perfect Attendance 400
          User Image
          ҲҲҲ regrets... ҳҳҳ

Ryan grinned when she seemed to be happy. Making her laugh was the least he could do for all the pain he caused her, indirectly and directly. He still felt guilty and still had the desire to make it up to her. It seemed to him like everyone was a little bit of a sadist, which kept it amusing. Even Alise wanted to see someone’s pain. She wasn’t half bad... Huh, he made her smile too? Maybe it was because he apologized. That certainly made saying it a good thing; it made him happy just seeing that she was happy. It seemed childish, all this stuff. His heart was beating fast and he excited even though there was no action.

He actually did try to not look while she hid the knife, he really did. He wasn’t a pervert, but he was straight, and a guy, so it was practically impossible. He didn’t even have half the willpower it took. He stole a few quick glances every few seconds and then looked back to the floor with his face flushed a red color. That was such a weird thing to turn him on, a knife. But at that moment it seemed like the most enticing thing in the world.

A giggle? He was on a roll, he wasn’t even trying and he could make her happy. It gave off a nice feeling too, something stronger than adrenaline and something more fun than pulling an awesome prank. What was it, what was that feeling called again? He nodded at her request. Although his cooking skills were limited to burnt grilled cheese sandwiches on a good day, he figured something he couldn’t possibly screw up and quick to make would be good. He was about to stand up and go make some food when she tugged at his jersey. Was she trying to tempt him? The same nice feeling floated up in his chest and he tried to listen to what she was saying rather than the obnoxiously loud beating of his heart.

“Oh, my lil’ sis? Ha, she’s probably the only reason I’m not in juvie right now. I used to pull some pretty dangerous stunts, but she talked some sense into me for a little. She’s okay for a sibling, I guess…” he trailed off, a small grin on his face. He actually cared for his sister, unlike most other people. He was a real softie for her; he’d tease her nicely and be on his best behavior for her, so to be a good role model. She was the one person that would cause him to be consistently happy whenever he was with her.

Well, he owed her to tugging at his shirt the way she did, and he figured he had a good way to pay her back. Reaching over he began to play with her hair childishly, gently flicking it up and watching the tresses float and fall. "First time I saw you I thought your hair was being electrocuted. Ha, it was so electric blue it may as well have been. Seems like you have a different hair color for every day of the week. Certainly keeps it interesting though.” His stomach grunted again and Ryan grinned. “One second, I’ll be right back with some food.”

Sprinting out of the door and almost running into the door and several walls, he wondered why he was so randomly happy. Happy was the only way to really describe it, there was no other word for it. He wanted to make the sandwiches as fast as he could so he could get back to her. There were sandwich stuff in the kitchen, bread, peanut butter, and jelly. Just the cheap supermarket brand stuff, but still edible food. Hastily making four sandwiches, two for each of them, and then pouring her a glass of water he went back to the room, carefully carrying the items so they wouldn’t drop to the ground. “Here’s the food, eat up.” He handed her the two PB&J’s and glass of water and sat down on the ground, already starting to devour the meal.

(( Out Of Caramels- Meh, randomly long post))

Quick Reply

Submit
          Manage Your Items
          Other Stuff
          Get GCash
          Offers
          Get Items
          More Items
          Where Everyone Hangs Out
          Other Community Areas
          Virtual Spaces
          Fun Stuff