Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
xoxococoloveUser Image
          User Image

Well well Logan was one tough cookie, but she will bite him one way or another. She know that he knew what she talked about, but he refuse to say it out loud. Two could play the same game, if he was going to play dumb Oompa Loompa well so does Emily. He moaned. The noise didn't go unheard by her, she could recognize a moan, he was enjoying himself. That was good because she hate it. Scratch that, why was she here? ''Why don't you tell me, cowboy.'' she sexy rub against him while smiling. She have in mind that pushing things too forward too quickly can mess up the outcome, she have to be subtle and alluring: not trashy because she was far from being an easy girl. ''I will be a good girl from now on.'' she smack her lips together before blowing cold air against his neck. Well you know what they say; if you can't fight them then join them. That is exactly what Emily is trying to pull with Logan. ''Please don't hurt me.'' she softly moan against his neck, as she swing her hips away from his grip but fail.

What she never thought about being his pet, what does a pet even do? One thing was teasing him and another was playing along with him. Shoot. He was one freak controller, she didn't like to take orders from anyone ''There is a lot of me that you don't know,'' she gently brush her fingertips against his back ''I can be your sweet angel or your naughty devil, it's up to you.'' Using one hand to firmly hold his shirt up, Emily brought her other hand down to his abs, running her fingers over each one moaning slightly as the skin tensed under her fingertips. Running her fingers lower, the pretty blonde ran a finger along her happy trail stopping when she reached the waistband of his jeans. ''Will I get a special treatment if I agree to be your pet?'' Emily asked, raising an eyebrow.

Talking to: Logan
                                              Location> forest
                                              With: Logan, Mariana and Avery
                                              Thinking> omg omg
                                              Feeling: nervous

User Image

This is Logan, so I sure do hope you listen

Logan just had to stay focused. Keep his mind clear and she wouldn't take control of him. Just had to try and stay focused. But it would be a crime to not enjoy himself right? He heard her flirting with him. Calling him a cowboy which he figured was suppose to be sexy. But he wasn't a fan of cowboys. But whatever. He felt her rub against him which sent another soft moan through him. Well well well, wasn't Emily sort of a slut? He heard that she'd be a good girl from now on. He smiled as he asked "Didn't your mother ever tell you, you should never make promises you just can't keep."

She really was a manipulative b***h. But you know what, he was a manipulative b*****d. so they were just so ******** perfect weren't they? He felt her blow cold air against his neck which sent a shiver down his spine. As she moaned about not hurting her. That was just a turn on to hear someone beg to not be hurt. Though don't think he didn't realize she was trying to get away as he felt her hips swing away he dug his nails deeper, commenting "I wouldn't have to hurt you if you stopped trying to make my life so ******** hard"

He sat up a bit keeping his hands on her in case she tried to make a run for it. The blond seemed to think he didn't know her. That there was more to her. Really? Well that could be a good or bad thing. That was probably a bad thing. Since if you didn't have all the information you wouldn't be able to predict people as easily. Logan liked when things were predictable. When he knew exactly what would happen when it would and so on and so forth. Most would see that as boring but, he was a control freak. He liked when he was the person that was on top watching people dance below him. He felt her cold fingertips brush against his back. He would touch her too but was worried about removing his hands from her waist. So instead he lent forward and started to bite then kiss up his neck. As he did he heard about how she could be his sweet angel or naughty devil. He smiled "I'd prefer if you were an angel, it would be easier to control an angel than a devil"

He felt one of her hands holding a chair as the other seemed to run her fingers over his abs. He felt himself tense up under her cold fingertips. And soon those fingers went lower and lower and lower before it stopped. He heard her ask about being a pet. He stopped going up her neck and looked at her. She was really considering it, wasn't she? He admitted "It would probably be giving up one prison for another. Just depends on how big of an illusion of freedom you would want. As a captive you get to be with the other girls, in that nice room. As a pet, I would put a collar around your lovely neck and leash you so you would be bound to me forever and ever. You would go where I go. I suppose the only good thing about it is you would get a real shower instead of rinsing your hair under a sink with soap. But if you were a really good pet, I could probably grant you more freedom. While as a captive you wouldn't be get that chance. So are you saying your interested?"

Obsessive Fatcat

9,700 Points
      • Team Jacob 100
      • Forum Regular 100
      • Autobiographer 200

User Image
                    User Image
                                                                            ♔_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________♔

She was dead. she was so dead. they would kill her. she could already see herself seven feet underground beaing eaten by disgusting creatures... she tried to shake her head a bit like trying to shake the thoughts away. but she knew she was going to end dead, sooner or later, so she had to come up with a way of escaping, this time she really had to think it through, because running away wasnt an option now, she was caught, so it would be better to try something else "Now I really was hoping to not kill someone on the first day. If I bring you back do you promise to not try this again? Or are you just going to be trouble and Avery and I should just kill you now and be done with it?" Logan questioned her, she scrambled back a bit, shaking in fear, okay, to be honest, Logan, did scare her a bit, then they had Ryan, who scared her shitless, no kidding, the dude was sadistic and gave her creeps, and Avery by the other hand, who was her kidnapper, didnt intimidate her at all, isnt that ironic? shes afraid of all the kidnappers, except her own.

Mariana nodded her head at Logan, right now, she didnt want to get into more troubles, she would be taken back, and there she would have to think of a good escaping plan, but for now, she had to stay alive "I wont be any trouble" she assured him in a whisper, shifting her gaze to the floor. Calm Down, Calm Down... Okay, so till now she had two options, escape, or be killed in matter of time. the second one was not really appealing was it? so might go for the other one, okay, so there are a few options for escaping, there are, running away, which is not very good, for obvious reasons, so scratch that, which leaves... gaianing a kidnappers trust.

Yes, it was messed up and it was twisted, but, it was already, so, Eh, why not? Logan? No. Ryan? Fu cking hell no. Avery? hmmm.... well... Avery it is. she just had to be nice enough to te dude, gain his trust, and then, the rest would be fate. with a little help of Mariana of course.

"Marianna, now what are we going to do with you? First you run, then you have the audacity to kick me? It's a good thing that you're beautiful or else I would slit your throat right now." So this was all because she was pretty? was he kidding? what a ******** d**k. she would rather be a ugly little s**t and have nothing to do with him. too bad that was not her fate. she remained silent, staring intently at the floor as she shaked in fear, literally. Avery kneeled in front of her and lifted her chin up, staring straight into his eyes she gulped. for the freaking hell mother of god. why did he have to make this even more awkward?!?!? "I won't let them kill you right now if you promise to be good." Avery smiled slightly at Mariana, like if telling her it was alright. but it wasnt. he said, right now. so that did mean he would kill her at one point, when he got bored of her, she had to make sure that didnt happen "Ich werde gut sein, aber, bitte. lassen Sie sie nicht berühren mich." she said almost in a whisper, her eyes pleading. she brought her hand where his was, under her chin, and brought it down, she didnt like it that much when he touched her, she really didnt. however, she kept hers locked with his "Just please... answer something for me" she shifted her gaze to the floor again. dreading the idea of making eye contact with her kidnapper "Avery ... was willst du von mir?" she just needed to know.

Translation: 1. "Ill be good, but please, dont let them touch me" 2. "Avery... what do you expect from me?"

♔_______________________________________________________________________________________________________♔

Solypsis's Compadre

Garbage Trash

12,050 Points
      • Risky Lifestyle 100
      • Brandisher 100
      • Perfect Attendance 400
      User Image
      ‡ They call me Ryan Dakobi ‡
      ҲҲҲ I'm here to have fun ҳҳҳ
      ҲҲҲ and live a life with no ҳҳҳ
      ҲҲҲ regrets... ҳҳҳ

Because, really... What's the point of living a life with no fun?

⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗

Ryan mumbled incomprehensible strings of words under his breath as he examined his wrist. It seemed she had bit into a vein, which was causing the blood loss, same for the neck. She was a damn lucky p***k. Taking a deep breath he tried to wave off the dizzy feeling that made everything spin and shake around him. On a normal day, he walked a thin line between being sane and insane. Part of being stuck in a locked room with a person he wanted to hurt but could not kill, slightly tipped his psychological state to being more crazy than normal. Being pumped by adrenaline from trying so hard to hurt her wasn’t really making him more calm either.

“Bwahaha. I made the pretty girl cry, ha…” he said shakily, chuckling a bit. It felt like he was in some sort of weird dream rather than reality. Most of the disorientation had passed by quickly, so he sort of had a better understanding of what was going on. She still hadn’t spoken a word, so now he leaned toward the belief that she really was deaf and couldn’t even hear any of what he had said. That made more sense. Since she never showed any kind of emotion toward any of his threats. That also explained why it was so hard to get a good reaction from her.

He tilted his head as she came closer. What was she doing? He obediently laid down when she pushed him, but only because he was tired and it was getting hard to sit up, not because she wanted him to. He watched as she patched up the bite wounds, causing the bleeding to slow and making it hurt less. “Hey… You’re helping me…? That doesn’t make sense, ‘cuz I just hurt you. You’re confusing. First you make out with me, and then help me after I tried to kill you… You’re real funny like that. I don’t even really know you…” he babbled, not paying much attention or being aware to what words were coming out of his mouth. He disliked being confused because it always fueled his anger problems and made him frustrated for not being able to understand. She certainly seemed to like confusing him with her actions.

Ryan watched as she started to do all these weird symbols with her hands and fingers. Damn, she really was a deaf person… No fair... He groaned a bit and face palmed. Why would he be so stupid to pick a deaf person to kidnap? "Goddamn... You better be joking, Alise." He grunted. It was pointless in saying anything to her if she couldn't hear him, but it also meant he could say anything he wanted and she wouldn't know. But there had to be some way for him to test if she really had the inability to hear. A great idea passed through his head and out of impulse he quickly put it to action. Cupping his hands around his mouth, he yelled at the top of his lungs. "ARE YOU SURE YOU CAN'T HEAR ME!!!???" He screamed this while she was close, trying to direct the sound waves right into her ear so he could really tell if her ears were working or not.

Romantic Cutie-Pie

8,300 Points
      • Entrepreneur 150
      • Friendly 100
      • Wall Street 200
      User Image

A L I S ExxxxG I N AxxxxM O R G A N

{Emotion: Fear}
      {Location: Unknown}
      {Outfit}

User Image

It was unbelievable, Alise was trying to help Ryan after everything and he was still being an a**. She just guessed that he would never changed. He was laughing at her for crying after he hurt her. Quickly, she wiped away the tears and it messed up her eyeliner. She was still trying to wrap up his wounds as she still held his knife. Right now, she wished that had something harder bound him up with then his stupid t-shirt.

She looked at him because he spoke that she was confusing him. Well that was good to know because he was slightly believing her. She had to make him think that she liked him, but how was she going to do that. Alise knew that she was bothering him with the sign language and it made her slightly happy that she took the time to learn it. She watched him get angry that he thought she was deaf. But, he then just had to ******** yell in her ear. She made sure not to flinched as she moved to sit on his chest, but made sure she had it where he couldn't use his arms.

Then she ripped more of the shirt and tied it like a gag to Ryan. She was tired of hearing his voice. He needed to just shut up while she tried to think. Holding to his neck as she kissed him on the lips. Then she thought about what he would think if she cut him for cutting her. Moving up some and with her free hand, she signed to him that she might like him. It was a lie, but he didn't know what she was saying.

User Image

Solypsis's Compadre

Garbage Trash

12,050 Points
      • Risky Lifestyle 100
      • Brandisher 100
      • Perfect Attendance 400
      User Image
      ҲҲҲ regrets... ҳҳҳ

⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗

Ryan gave off a growl as she sat on top of him, but it was muffled by the gag. Some nerve she had for a deaf person. The worst part was all the sign-language-ing. It made him feel dumb as hell for not understanding all the weird ways her hands were moving. What if she was ‘saying’ something important? Once he found a way to unlock the ******** door the first thing he would get was a pad of paper and a pencil so she could communicate normally. That, and a new shirt. He grumbled, trying to get her to get off of him but failing. He was sore all over and really didn’t feel like trying all too hard right now.

Everything was reversed, he was the kidnapper and he should be the one ‘winning’ this little game they were playing, purposely getting on each other’s nerves. God damn he hated being stuck in a room with her and not having the advantage. That wasn’t fun at all. She had his knife and would probably mess with it or screw it up. That one was one of his nicer ones too, real sharp and shiny. While he was pouting over his lost item, out of nowhere she just randomly kissed him. Not as deep or intimate as last time, but equally confusing.

What reason did she do that? She didn’t actually like him, right? He ******** kidnapped her for fun, not romance. He didn’t give a damn if she liked him or not. Well…. Did he…? He pushed away the question and just glared at her angrily. He should’ve slit her throat when he could… Now he almost owed her one for helping him to stop all the blood loss. He hating owing people or having to pay them back for their kindness, because he was not a nice kind of person.

Being able to do nothing was becoming exceedingly boring, and more than anything he just wanted to go to sleep. There wasn’t anything better to do, he couldn’t move his arms, she was sitting on top of him, he couldn’t communicate with her or understand what she was signing, and it didn’t seem very important that she had his knife and could easily get revenge on him while he was napping. Letting out a slow yawn, in a few moments Ryan was instantly asleep.

Romantic Cutie-Pie

8,300 Points
      • Entrepreneur 150
      • Friendly 100
      • Wall Street 200
      User Image

{Outfit}

User Image

It felt nice to have power over Ryan, to get him to shut up. Alise was able to muffle his growling and she continued to look at him. Ryan let her win this round, but she wasn't sure on how far that she would be able to get. She watched as he fell asleep and she couldn't believe that he just feel asleep. "I should slit your throat before you even wake up" she said in a quiet voice. Alise got off of him and bound his wrists and feet together.

Then she moved to check his pockets and pulled out the other knife. Quickly, she hid the knife in her bra then went to the door and tried to open it. There was nothing to do in the room now that Ryan was asleep. Her thoughts went back to killing him, but she couldn't kill someone. There was so much she wanted to screaming and understand why he did it, but she knew that he would never told her. Alise sat down on his chest and couldn't did her next thing without thinking because she couldn't take what she was going through anymore.

She screamed loudly in his ear "How dare you?" Then she punched him in the stomach before moving off his body. "Why me? Why does it have to be me?" she cried because she was starting to breakdown. Her fingers wrapped in her hair as she tried to calm herself. She hoped that she didn't make him angry. Alise needed to calm down or he would probably kill her.

User Image
      User Image

Lukas is speaking. Ears Up Bitches

Lukas was getting bored of this. Ezra wasn't speaking and honestly Jasper seemed so into his b***h that he wasn't talking either. So what to do when one is bored? See if anybody interesting was around. Then Lukas remembered the two girls that had run. And in doing so his brain soon came to the conclusion that perhaps there was nobody in that room. But perhaps, just perhaps, there was one person left. And he could beat the s**t out of her so when the two other girls were brought back they would feel guilty. Right? He was quite happy. So he was going to do that. He waved "Jasper I'm bored. Have fun with Sam, I'll leave them to you."

He then closed the door behind him since Jasper should have a key and thus no need to worry of either running for it. And went to the next room. He opened the door to see....Ryan tied up and some girl yelling at him. Wow. He laughed "So Ryan, you are that type huh? Like being tied up and spanked?"

And he burst out laughing again. He was having just so so much fun. He took out the switchblade as he cut the cloth that held ryan where he was. It was mean to keep him there. He had of course had to do that around the chick that seemed upset. But whatever. He looked at her as he asked "As for you. I guess Ryan can wave in but I was wondering if I shouldn't beat you to a pulp so that when those two girls get thrown back here, they come to see you almost dead. It'd be a great reminder, I think. What about you Ryan? What's your thoughts?"

He figured he could do that. He put his hand through his hair. This would be really fun! Really really fun! but hey he knew imself that there was a chance it wasn't fun for everybody. So he would see if everyone agreed. He admitted "OH! Or I could do what I use to do when I was upset. I could carve my name into you so you knew who you pissed off. There are so many things I can do to you, b***h. But again I guess you are Ryan's so i should let him decide"

Solypsis's Compadre

Garbage Trash

12,050 Points
      • Risky Lifestyle 100
      • Brandisher 100
      • Perfect Attendance 400
      User Image
      ҲҲҲ regrets... ҳҳҳ

Ryan was sleeping peacefully, taking a break from life. He may have lost one round, but he would find a way to get back at her for what she did. Well, after he paid her back for helping with his bites and not killing him, he did owe her a little mercy… Sighing in his sleep and beginning to snore, he was abruptly awoken by screaming in his ear. His eardrums were ringing and he was in a daze as he scrambled up but was restrained by the bonds. What happened? His stomach was sore, and his ears were burning; he hadn’t even registered what she had said, he was still too tired. He tried to catch up to what was happening. She was crying and breaking down, it seemed. She wasn’t deaf or mute. And Logan just came into the room. Well, it looked a lot like Logan but something seemed off about him. Didn’t he mention a twin earlier?

Getting to his feet once he was freed, he gave a nod of thanks, still wary of this Logan-clone. He seemed alright though, a lot like him. An odd sense of humor though… “What? Ha, you think we were being kinky? No way, I can’t come anywhere close to her like that. I have a feeling she’d kick me in the balls before I even got started!” he chuckled and reached in his pocket for his knife. Before anything else he really wanted to make sure she had no way of fighting back or injuring them. After reaching around his empty pockets for a bit, he realized she must’ve stole the knife in his other pocket while he was out. No fair!

He grinned like a demon when he heard Logan’s twin’s suggestion. Yes! A guy that thought like he did, and with some pretty awesome ideas too! “Ha. You have some pretty good ideas; I’d love to see you put them to action.” That would guilt the s**t out of the other two, and make them feel bad for running in the first place! ******** genius! He laughed at the second idea. Carve his name into her; that would be a great reminder. Instead of trying to stop him from hurting her, and repaying his debt to her for helping him earlier, he was just going to encourage it. That’s what she got when she messed with him.

Crossing his arms he looked to his new buddy, who clearly wasn’t the same person as Logan. “Here, since she is mine I can’t let you kill her too early, but I’ll let you have her for a half hour to do whatever you’d like with her. Sound good to you?”

Romantic Cutie-Pie

8,300 Points
      • Entrepreneur 150
      • Friendly 100
      • Wall Street 200
      User Image

{Outfit}

User Image

Alise stared at Lukas in fear. Why did he have to come and ruin everything? She watched as he freed Ryan. It didn't make since on why they wanted to hurt her. "Please don't hurt me...I haven't done anything wrong. Ryan, what I did to you was only out of fear....Please you have to understand...Also I kissed you because I always liked you, but I had no idea you were like this" she could only hope that Ryan would come to her rescue. She didn't want to be in pain again. There had so many years of pain that she went through.

She knew that she still had the two knives, but Lukas also had a knife and probably could use his more easily. "Mercy...mercy" Alise was crying and screaming. At moment, she was actually crazy and wondered if they would leave her alone if she told them that she would kill herself if they touched her. "You are just proving that all men are evil...I thought you were different Ryan, but I was wrong" she wished that he would understand her pain and fear.

Her body shivered as waited for her much feared state was going to be in. It brought up memories of what happen to her when she was ten. One of her mother's boyfriend had assault and attacked her so badly that it ended her up in the hospital for several days then the man got time in jail.

User Image
      User Image

Lukas is speaking. Ears Up Bitches

Lukas listened to the other. About how they weren't being kinky. Really? A guy tied up by his shirt, skin showing a bit. She on his chest, yelling. Sounded just like they were in some S&M relationship. But whatever. He couldn't judge. He probably wouldn't be good at being that type of kinky. He liked when you were sort of fighting for dominance. Made it exciting. He heard about how she'd kick him in the balls. Lukas chuckled "I hear that some men pay women for that sort of thing. You should probably make sure to at least give her a dollar for her services"

Yeah he was having fun making fun of her. And probably a bit of Ryan. But Lukas just liked mocking people. Ryan listened about how he liked all his ideas. Wow. that was new. Usually his ideas were too extreme. Man it was nice not having Logan here to tell him no. He had an enabler. And who didn't like that? He listened about how he would love to see them in action. He smiled "Really? I can do whatever I want. Dude you are so fun. Logan usually tells me that my ideas are too extreme and I can't do it. hmm, wow which one to do?"

He thought about it. What to do? What to do? Well punching her would be fun. To see her sort of go in the fetal position as he just destroyed her. To see her gasp. This was fantastic. But, well let's be honest. Carving his name would be the nice thing to do. And he should try to be nicer, right? didn't want to scare her too early. He took out a coin as he said "Well I always like being random, sooo..." he then flipped the coin and it landed on tails. He smiled "Well luck favours you chickadee. Seems you get my name into your skin rather than me finding my brass knuckles and beating you till you go unconcious. So if i was you I wouldn't move. Because if you move then I'll have to take it as you want me to punch you till you can't move"

His attention went back to Ryan as he heard about how he couldn't kill her. But for a half hour he could do what he wanted. Lukas smiled "I like you. Oh right forgot to tell you who I am. Probably figured out I'm not Logan. Name's Lukas, I'm his twin"

He totally didn't want the other to give Logan credit for anything that Lukas did. His attention went to the girl. As she told her about how she didn't want to be hurt. Hadn't done anything wrong. And just she went on and on and on. God it was annoying. He heard her cry and scream over and over again. It was giving him a ******** headache. He put a hand to his head as he growled "Shut the ******** up!"

He went towards her as he first shoved her to the wall, taking her arm and using his other hand he took his switchblade and started to cut into the arm 'Lukas.' Hopefully for her own good let him finish. men were evil. He said "Men? And you really think girls are angels? I loved this girl Ez, she was the one and what happens? I walk on her ******** some guy. And you want to tell me men are evil? Its better than being whore biscuits, which seems to be what you girls are good at"

And when he finished he was sort of pissed at how she felt he was the evil one. Girls were just mind ******** bitches. He asked her angrily "Done. Now will you try to pull this s**t again?"

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
      • Friendly 100
      • Lavish Tipper 200
      • Perfect Attendance 400
      xoxococoloveUser Image
              User Image

Well her mother had teach her a lot of stuffs, and keeping promises wasn't one of them. Her mother didn't knew what Emily had done for the past months, she just kept her personal life for herself; she didn't want to be part of their life anymore. So he think she wasn't able to keep her promise? Damn! Well he was right. ''You implying I can't keep my promise?'' she squeeze her eyes together, she didn't expect him to be so familiar with her thoughts. It was amusing how much he seem to know about her. So if he knew so much about her that mean he had spy on her for a long time, to figure out how she thought. That was creepy, and ******** sick! She raise an eyebrow as he say she was making his life hard, oh really? Then he shouldn't have kidnap her! He shouldn't have brought her to this horrible place against her will. Emily whine in pain as he dug his nail on her soft skin''Fine fine! Just stop digging your nails in me. I will be good, I promise.'' she lower her gaze, how could she bring herself to look at him? Their power struggle had finish with him as a winner.

Her eyes open wide as he lean closer, she didn't expect for him to response to her flirting. She squeeze her eyes as she feel his lips against her neck. She looked around frantically, desperately trying to find her away out from this place. Beads of sweat ran down her face, her fear and anger mixing into one. She hate being touch by Logan, he hate the way he seem to enjoy her. Emily hold back the tears as he kiss her neck. He was way mentally unstable, evil, and anything else her mind could come up with. Her quivering brown eyes burned into him, looking more fierce then ever. If only she had a gun or a weapon, she could finish him off in an instant. She was relief when he stop and look up at her, she lean her body away from him non challenging.

Her heart was racing, but she wasn't about to let him know that. ''Forever?'' Her voice was a mixture of anger, fear, and absolute terror. Having to deal with that b*****d forever was a long time, she didn't want to be in the same room with him so how exactly will she be with him? So many loopholes in her plan. ''I...I will be your pet.'' Emily lower her gaze to the ground. He was the walking definition of a demon. No remorse, no feelings, no emotions. This is the same monster that are in bedtime stories, however this one is real. She felt like she could break down at any moment and cry. She was so scared being here with Logan. Emily involuntary shivered under him, her eyes looking at him completely terrified. What did he mean by that? Was he gonna keep her in here until she actually started to like him? Not a chance. Right now she couldn't stand to look at his twisted, cruel, evil face. ''Only yours, if anyone else try to cross the line with me I will bite them.'' she said hopeless.

Talking to: Logan
                                                  Location> forest
                                                  With: Logan
                                                  Thinking> omg omg
                                                  Feeling: nervous

User Image

This is Logan, so I sure do hope you listen

Logan listened to her, about how he was implying that she couldn't keep her promises. That was absolutely what he was accusing her of. He gave a nod to show that was exactly what he was implying her. He was sort of enjoying this game. It had been so long since someone had challenged him. The raven haired boy was still getting use to it. Since let's be honest, he knew how most people thought. Knew what to say and do to make them do what he wanted. He head her whine in pain as his nails dug into her soft soft skin. He heard her that she promised him. She'd be good. He lightened his grip as he smiled a twisted grin "I hope so Emily, because although the game is fun I really would have to kill you the next time you ran. And you don't want to die, right?"

Her heartbeat seemed to be going faster. He could hear it by being so close to her skin. But he would for now back off a bit. He could hear that mixture in her voice. The anger. The fear. Even that hint of terror. God he loved it. He was now really enjoying himself. He gave a nod "Forever. So you should think really hard if you want to be my pet or a captive, for you can't be both"

He heard about how she'd be his pet. Oh my, he had not seen that happening. And her gaze looked down to the ground. This was a win. He let go of her hips and took her wrist. He slid away from under her. He lifted her up as he heard about how she wanted to be only his pet. Aw that was true. Logan didn't share. He gave a nod "Only mine. If they do I give you permission to bite anybody who tries to take you from me. Now let's go and get your collar and leash so that i can make sure you don't run away. You aren't trustworthy enough to just wander by yourself. Till you learn that there is no hope you'll be leashed"

He dragged her up the stairs. Walking and walking up the stairs to his and Lukas' room. He went through the drawers and found her a collar. He held it as he told her "This is your last chance to opt to go to the room instead of being a pet, emily"

Solypsis's Compadre

Garbage Trash

12,050 Points
          • Risky Lifestyle 100
          • Brandisher 100
          • Perfect Attendance 400
          User Image
          ҲҲҲ regrets... ҳҳҳ

Ryan shoved his hands in his pockets and turned to leave the room. He was tired, and for once, he just wanted a break from the action. Logan’s twin could handle Alise. It seemed that it was harder to hurt your own girl than someone else’s. He wouldn’t have felt bad at all if he toyed with any other of the girls and tried to kill them in different ways. Alise was different though… For some reason he didn’t feel like hurting her any more, but she still did deserve it, so that was where Lukas came in. Oh, Lukas! That was his name! He had never been all too good in remembering names, or twins.

Just as he was putting his hand on the doorknob to leave them alone, she just had to speak up. Her words actually hurt. She just loved to make him feel conflicted, didn’t she? She was begging to not be hurt… Saying she… liked him? He didn’t want to hear it, nope. He tried to zone her out but she was screaming for mercy… All men are evil, including him? Where’d she pull that? He’d always been a twisted person, who didn’t really give a damn about what his actions caused other people. But still, her saying it made him feel a pang of pity. Pity was something he hadn’t felt in a long time… He did his best to just shrug it off, but it was still on his mind.

Turning to Lukas at his teasing, he grinned. He had an odd sense of humor, but it did distract himself from thinking about Alise. He couldn’t even look her in the face, without feeling that damn pity, and feeling like an awful person. Maybe giving this guy no limits except not killing her wasn’t the best idea, but it seemed both of them were one in the same. Lukas had his girl Erza and that’s what set off this whole kidnapping thing. Lukas would probably let Ryan do the same thing, if he asked. It did seem like Lukas was getting a real rush from all this. Ryan probably had enough fun for one day, and it would be good to share the action.

Coin flip to decide her fate? Wow, this guy was good. Either side of the coin would cause her pain, and would be strategically good. They needed to make the other girls feel guilty for trying to run by setting an example. The twin seemed to be a real master as mentally screwing with her; it was something he could learn from. Once Lukas confirmed his name, Ryan gave a grin and nodded. “Alright, I’ll leave her to you then. Have fun.” Finally leaving the room he took a deep breath. He needed a break, which was rare, but he needed some time to think everything over.

Firstly, he needed to change his shirt. It was all ripped up and he was getting cold. Walking to the living room where he left his duffel bag, he shuffled through it looking for some kind of top. He had brought in here juts in case he needed it and kept all his useful tools in there, smoke bombs, duct tape, industrial glue, the works. He had been a really epic prankster before he started to try to be a ‘better person’. After sifting through the bag he came across his old football jersey. He had the kept the duffel bag from when he played football with all the douchebag jocks, and hadn’t cleaned it out before he put in more stuff. Slipping off the ripped t-shirt he replaced it with the jersey. It still fit, and it was comfortable; the only bad part was that it smelled like grass, dirt and sweat, and it made him feel like a dumb jock. Oh well, there was bigger problems he had that he still needed to sort out. Jumping on the couch and resting his feet on the table, he began to attempt to figure out how he would fix the mess he had made with Alise.

Romantic Cutie-Pie

8,300 Points
          • Entrepreneur 150
          • Friendly 100
          • Wall Street 200
          User Image

{Outfit}

User Image

Alise shook in pain and fear Lukas started to cut his name into her arm. She couldn't believe that Ryan was leaving her. All, she ever tried to do was save herself then she also help him out, but he left to the sharks. Her attention turned back to Lukas since her kidnapper was pansy had to make the others do the work for him. She thought about the blades she had, but was afraid to attack because she knew that it would turn out well for her.

"I never said girls were angels...I'm sorry that happen to you, but I'm not her. Yes, I believe men are evil because all I have been is beaten up by men. One man had beat me so badly that I wasn't allowed to leave the hospital for a while. Also, I'm not like your Ez because I never had a boyfriend and I don't believe in cheating" all of Alise's words were spoken in a whisper. The pain from her arm was too much. It was also bleeding and she had no way to stop the bleeding.

"s**t I pulled...wow I tied him up in his own t-shirt that him sure he could of ripped in the matter of seconds" Alise sighed. She tried to wipe her tears and was debating taking off her own shirt to wrap around the wound. That made her wonder if Ryan would get angry at her if she topless in front of another man. She looked at the door and hoped that Ryan would come back soon.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
          Manage Your Items
          Other Stuff
          Get GCash
          Offers
          Get Items
          More Items
          Where Everyone Hangs Out
          Other Community Areas
          Virtual Spaces