Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Sam quickly got up when they walked in. There were two guys that appeared to be twins and another guy. He had wild tattoos and piercings, with a smirk crazy look. And by the look of this guy, he was eyeing her down. The guy introduced himself as Logan and the other, Lukas. The guy who was with them, named Jasper or Jazzy as he was called. "Samantha is his thing." escaped his lips. Sam felt sick to her stomach. No one can just kidnap her and claim her as his own! Samantha looked closely at the guy and he looked familiar. But where? She started thinking about the recent places she's been in the last few months. She remembered a party she attended. But couldn't remember much because of the drinking and whatnot. But Sam never forgets a face, especially as messed up as this one. Was this the guy that nabbed her? Sam's throat went numb, she was terrified. God knows how long this guy has been watching her.

Samantha sat on the bed and listened to the rules. Three meals a day? Camaras to watch their every move?
"You're crazy..." She muttered. She felt uncomfortable with these guys. The twins and Jasper left the room and Sam exhaled, pacing around the room. What do they want out of us? Money? Ha, Sam could barely keep up a job, her mother wasn't very well paid either. Love? If so, why the hell would they do this to charm us? Out of frustration, Sam kicked the wall. [********! We have to get out of here!" She slid down the wall to her butt. She looked up at the camera. "Hey, assholes. Could you at least slip a cigarette and a lighter under the door? I need nicotine.." Sam laughed, fanning her self. Her hands were clammy and her breath became heavy. Not to mention clusterphobia was setting in. There were bars on the windows, which meant not much air. There was a small hole, but it wasn't much.

Samantha could hear talking outside the door. There were more guys, but, more girls? She knew Ezra, maybe her other friends? It seemed like the two knew eachother, it sure did show. Sam got up and paced around the room. Wiping sweat off her forehead, Jasper was watching and she would ruffle her hair due to the lack of a drug. How were they suppose to live like this? Sam thought about what would happen tonight. She doesn't want to sleep in the same clothes for weeks on end. What if she had to use the bathroom or change her clothes? God, all the questions fluttered in her head.She shook her hands and sat down on the bed and try to think.

User Image

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
xoxococoloveUser Image
          User Image

Good for her, Mariana needed to be faster than the wind itself. It would only take seconds for Ryan to try to get them back. Lord knows if these stupid guys had guns. Now that would be an issue, she never gave a thought. Never mind, there wasn't time to over think things as she usually did. Her mouth turn into a big O. What the...just happened? That chick just kiss Ryan, that was disgusting and disturbing. While the lovely couple make out Mariana flee. She saw Mariana run for her life, damn that girl was fast. Emily didn't gave it a second thought she also made her way out of the room. slamming the door behind her and locking it. Well screw Ryan, he could need time with his toy, right? There was no trace of Mariana or any other guy. Now she took a moment to acknowledge the place before memorizing the doors location. Wood walls, wood doors, two windows, a small kitchen and a low-class living room.

She gasped as a voice spoke out, an unfamiliar girly voice. So she was right! Those guys had kidnapped more girls beside Mariana and the other girl who was stuck with Ryan. She was going to free the other girl just because it was beneficial to Emily, the more girls running around, the less chance she will get caught. Emily rush to unlock the door, an briskly open the door and step away from it. Ok, she wasn't going to grab anyone hand and guide them around. She didn't suppose to waste time-saving other girls, they were not her problem. The blonde quickly run to the front door, with a quickly move she take off the remaining boot and slowly circle the cabin. Normally in a hostage situation, the kidnapped would run straight but Emily was far from been normal, she was odd. She had decided to circle the house and run the other way, She was aware that running in that opposite direction would probably just got her deeper in the forest. At least she will be far from the cabin. She took a last glance at the cabin, the trees and then quietly sneak away.

With every step she take her feet scream in pain as she step on rocks and dirty. She hide over the nearest bushes, her heart beat so fast it attempt to jump off her chest in any minute. True to be told she didn't expect to make it that far. Emily was in shock, she couldn't move or think. She carefully raise her head over the bushes to look at the cabin, it was far from her but she still feel scared. She didn't see anyone around so she decide to keep running, she spot a tall tree not so far from where she was standing. Emily grab a branch and climb up, she wasn't going to get caught without a fight. The guys will be stupid enough to search for them around not above, so she was safe. She sat on the tree branch, it was a lovely view: trees and more trees. Then there was Mariana on the ground, and two guys made her company. Emily hold back a chuckle.

Talking to:
                                              Location> tree, behind the cabin
                                              With:
                                              Thinking> omg omg
                                              Feeling: nervous

User Image

This is Lukas so ears up bitches

Lukas had to admit, that Jasper seemed okay by him. He heven had this awesome evil laugh going on. He gave a nod as he said "It would only be polite and Logan is always telling me to mind my manners. You know Jasp, I think you and I will get along just fine!"

He would enjoy it. Then Ezra got in his face. He got angry. Told her the rules in his own fashion. And he heard about how if Sam and Ez were smart they wouldn't use anything in here to get out. Yeah that would be good since he was sure that they would be shot in two seconds. Well they would if Lukas had his way. He'd just shoot them in the knee caps and be done with it. Can't walk can't run. Seemed good to him. Plus hey it'd be a great fear factor. He admitted "Oh yeah I like that rule. Me too. I'm not here to serve you, I'm here to make sure that if you run you get killed. Well for you anyway, Ez is here because she broke my heart and I think its time to pay her back for that"

He gave a nod to the play nice. About anything else he just gave a nod, there really wasn't. Then people got stupid. As in, everybody must be really ******** stupid. Because he was still in the room right next to Ezra and a few things happened that made him feel like he was invisible. And that ******** annoyed the s**t out of him. He was in the room. So yeah let's go through how he was ignored, shall we?

First, Samantha had kicked the wall as he said that they had to get out of here. And then spoke to the cameras. He was RIGHT THERE! Like seriously. It was just so so annoying. He then said " First of all, I'm right here you ******** b***h. Right here. I haven't even left! Goddamn. Okay for that you aren't getting s**t. I wouldn't have given you a lighter before but no you aren't getting any nicotine. Seriously. RIGHT HERE"

He hated being ignored. He was trying hard to not just to punch her. Since if he did hen Jasper would probably be upset. Speaking of Jasper, he hadn't left either. He frowned as he was trying to stay calm. But then another stupid b***h opened the door, that they were in front of, and ran. Great. He said "Well Jasper if you want to close and come with I think I'll be chasing a princess right now."

And with that Lukas ran after Emily who had seriously opened up the door he was in front of and didn't think he'd see her? Really? He ran and ran and saw her climb a tree. He called up "Hey dumb b***h! I was in the room you ******** opened. Seriously you thought I wouldn't see you? Aren't you Logan's thing? Why are you so stupid, I thought he went for smart chicks"

He was now livid. He climbed and climbed the tree after her. He then went on the branch as he said "You can jump and break your neck or you can come with me nicely out of the tree. Your choice, dumb b***h? Because honestly I'd be more than happy to have you jump. Seriously am pissed off with people ignoring me today. Ezra did it for months and now everyone is doing it. What about me says hey ignore me? Really?"

Romantic Cutie-Pie

8,300 Points
      • Entrepreneur 150
      • Friendly 100
      • Wall Street 200
      User Image

A L I S ExxxxG I N AxxxxM O R G A N

{Emotion: Fear}
      {Location: Unknown}
      {Outfit}

User Image

Continuing to kiss Ryan and trying to ignore the feeling of wanting to bite off his tongue Alise was trying to remain calm as he pulled her closer and wrapped his arms around her waist. She could only hope that the other two girls were going to get the hint. It would seem that it took Mariana only a few minutes to realize what to do. The girl darted out of the room and Alise hoped that she was going to get free. Now, it was only if Emily would hit Ryan so that they could both get free.

But, Emily wasn't doing as she hoped. Instead the girl dropped her boot and ran out the door. The worse part was that Emily locked her in the room with Ryan. Here she had done the unthinkable to help them get free, but she got left behind. She felt like screaming at the thought, but now she had to deal with Ryan. But, how was going to do that. Alise broke the kiss then looked up at him. Gently, she bit her bottom lip because she was trying to think of her next move.

She broke away from him and then walked over to the door. Trying to pull it open to try and show Ryan that they were locked in. Alise could only hope that Ryan wouldn't try to take advantage of her when it came to the situation. What she did hope for was that he would try to open the door. Then she looked back at the male and pointed towards the door because she was still trying not to speak. Maybe, she could continue to stretch this deaf thing.

User Image

Adorable Believer

User Image

xxxxx
      Avery x x x x Lukas x x x x Miller
      xxxxx]The x Outsider x

Love; Without music, life would be a mistake

User Image

»love me, hate me___________________________Everyone's little secret___________________________miss me, kiss me x

Damn, the girl could sure run fast. She just loved to make things even more difficult than they should be. Well, that would be pretty fun if she wasn't making him waste his energy by running after her. She seemed to slow down when he yanked her back. Smirking a little, he listened as she yelled at him in a desperate voice.
      "nein, ich will nicht, Prinzessin."
      He pulled her wrist back again, slowing her down even more so. Avery was getting frustrated with having to run after his misbehaving victim-- and with the fact that Ryan let them escape! The male was not happy at all. He kept running after her, but slightly dug his heels into the dirt to slow them even more.

It was then that the girl thought it would be a good idea to kick Avery in the stomach. God, did that hurt. Releasing her slightly, the male winced.
      "You little b***h...." He muttered, glaring at the girl. If it wasn't for the fact that he had been raised as a gentleman, Avery would've socked Marianna so hard. Walking over to where she had fallen, the girl seemed terrified. Good, she should be. She had successfully pissed Avery Miller off. Watching as Logan ran over as well, the red head couldn't help but grin. They would just have to teach the girls a lesson.

"Marianna, now what are we going to do with you? First you run, then you have the audacity to kick me? It's a good thing that you're beautiful or else I would slit your throat right now." Avery said, shaking hi head lightly. Crouching down over her, he lifted her chin up so that her eyes were looking into his. "I won't let them kill you right now if you promise to be good."
      He gave her a sly little smile, as if to show her that it would be alright. Personally, he didn't want to let anyone else touch her. Avery was just pretty possessive of whatever was his.

Translation:
      1.) no, I don't want to, princess.

«Choke me, Play me____________________Just got real____________________Tell me, Just love me ?

ιη мʏ нєαმ: Coffin- Black Veil Brides
      ιƒ σηℓу уσυ кηєω: annoyed - content - calm
      ωнαт ι`м ωєαяιηɢ: It's Just Me
      тнє ρєσρℓє ι кησω: Marianna - Logan

Solypsis's Compadre

Garbage Trash

12,050 Points
      • Risky Lifestyle 100
      • Brandisher 100
      • Perfect Attendance 400
      User Image
      ‡ They call me Ryan Dakobi ‡
      ҲҲҲ I'm here to have fun ҳҳҳ
      ҲҲҲ and live a life with no ҳҳҳ
      ҲҲҲ regrets... ҳҳҳ

Because, really... What's the point of living a life with no fun?

⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗

‘Huh.’ Ryan snapped out of enjoying the kiss and back to reality. In the few moments where he zoned out from keeping an eye on the other two girls, it seemed they had all escaped. ********. First Avery’s girl, what’s-her-face, had fled the room without him even noticing and then the crazy Emily kid had literally slammed the door in his face and locked the freaking door! Damn, he was screwed! He should’ve never let that happen! Damn it, god ******** damn it! Out of rage and impulse, he tried slamming hard into the door a few times. The three years of playing as a high school center paid off, and each time he tackled the door it buckled a bit but didn’t swing open like he had hoped.

Finally his shoulder began to feel sore from bashing it into the door and he had to take a step back to think and try to calm down, just a bit. Two out of the three bitches in the room escaped, okay. The door was too solid to break through, okay. The lock on the door would be hard to pick and he didn’t have any makeshift tools to use, okay. Lastly, Alise had distracted him the entire time when the other two were getting away. Goddamn she had hell to pay now. Taking a slow, deep breath, he ignored the furious pounding in his head. Thankfully for her, he had enough anger management classes to prevent himself from tearing her apart piece by piece, and murdering her too quickly.

Turning around to face her, he gave a grin. “Aren’t those friends of yours so nice? While you were distracting me they both ran for it and locked you in here with me. Haha, ain’t that funny?” chuckling, he walked over to her and grabbed a think strand of her multicolored hair. Tugging at it he gave another grin; more of a smirk really. “Now, Alise, don’t go thinking I’m a total idiot. I’m smart enough to know that you ain’t deaf or mute or anything like that. Before I put some nice slits on your wrist and let you bleed out, why don’t you tell me why the ******** you thought it was a good idea to distract me the way you did?” he growled, giving her hair another sharp yank.

Romantic Cutie-Pie

8,300 Points
      • Entrepreneur 150
      • Friendly 100
      • Wall Street 200
      User Image

{Outfit}

User Image

Alise watched as Ryan tried to break down the door, but it didn't work. She frowned because she was locked away with a ticking time bomb it would seem. Finally, Ryan stopped when he saw that it was not going to happen. She leaned against the wall and looked down at the floor. Gently, she touched her lips because she was really wanting to wash her mouth out by now. She couldn't believe that she did that just to be left behind.

Ryan was now looking at her with a stupid grin on his face and that scared her. But, again, she tried to keep her poker face on. Pain shot through her as he grabbed her hair and wondered why he wanted to cause her pain. Why was he even like this because he looked like he could of been normal. She wondered if he really knew about her not being deaf or was he just bluffing again. Alise flinched as her hair was pulled again. She wished that he would just think that she kissed him because she wanted to.

Quickly, she grabbed onto his wrist and bit it to get her hair free. Then she quickly moved to the other side of the room. There was no where for her to run and she really haven't thought the last part through. She hated feeling helpless because she would feel that way when she was younger. But, she was sure that she just made the flame bigger as she wiped blood off her lips.

User Image

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
      • Friendly 100
      • Lavish Tipper 200
      • Perfect Attendance 400
      xoxococoloveUser Image
              User Image

Just then a breeze picked up and the chill in it reminded how lost she was. '' Oh no!'' The air was scenting sweet with all the fragrances of the flowers and fruits that surrounded her, making a last stand before the fall would lull them back to sleep. Overhead birds were playing games in the blue sky dotted with white clouds that slowly moved.

Emily gasped as she hear a male voice, how could they find her out so easily? Oh no! She have screw herself, literally. Well that sucks. ''Who are you calling dumb, you wood head!'' she hissed under her breath, her eyes open wide as she spot him climbing the tree. ''Go find your own tree Tarzan!'' she keep climbing, but they weren't more branches to climb. She was really high, so jumping was immediately cross off the brilliant possibilities of escaping. ''Who is Ezra? That is why you kidnap her, because she ignored you for months?'' Emily asked without thinking. b***h mind your own business. You don't need to have a talk with that Logan's twin, you need to figure a way out. she gulped. The only way out was climbing down the tree but that mean death. ''Fine I'm coming down but stay away from me, '' she gracefully swing her body away from Lukas, before slowly climbing down.

Emily slip and fall over Logfan, she loud yelp, followed by a crash and ending with a loud moan. ''I'm really sorry! she apologize rubbing his head and looking down at him. She tangled her hands in his hair, desperately holding onto him. ''Are you ok?'' she wrap her legs around his waist, lifting herself up to sit on his lap ''Please let me go...I will do anything.'' Emily whisper softly as she try to remember how she got into this position.

Talking to: Logan's twin
                                                  Location> behind the cabin
                                                  With: Lukas
                                                  Thinking> omg omg

User Image

---- IN THE LAND OF LUKAS ---

Wood Head? What the hell type of insult was wood head? He tilted his head. She really must be a moron. He walked on the branches as he made his way towards her as he said "I would but the idea of pushing you off the tree is just too fantastic to miss. Plus one less person to watch over. Win win"

As she started to talk like she knew about him and Ezra. She didn't know anything. He had loved Ezra. He had even gone so far as to date her. And she acted like he didn't exist. That was unacceptable! At all. He growled "We dated and she doesn't even tell me its over, i find out when she ******** some stranger. And you think that its something so simple. Ezra is my ex, you don't have her in your room because Logan and I didn't want you two mingling. You are suppose to be his problem, not giving me the headache!"

Soon she said she was coming and soon he saw her fall on top of Logan. He laughed as he said "Oh man, Logan look! A girl fell for you"

He burst out laughing.

--- TO THE LAND OF LOGAN ---

Logan heard Avery comment about how Marianna was a b***h. He'd be right, she was being a b***h. And he moved away from her just a little bit as Avery took his place by her. Since honestly, Marianna wasn't his problem. Emily was, but not Mariana. She was all Avery's. He could do what he wished to do with her. If it was Logan he'd stab through her knee cap so she wouldn't do it again. But hey, he wasn't a nice person. However it soon hit him, if she was gone probably was because of Emily. She really would be a thorn in his side. Its why he chose her. While most people could never figure things out, Emily would. God she'd bring the cops to her. Soon he heard the question of what to do. He said "Perhaps we should stab through one of her knee caps so if she tries again she'll be in pain running away? Thus she won't be so spry?"

Logan soon heard a yelp and laughter. A heavy mass fell on him. He groaned as he looked up to see Emily. Aw that's where she went. Good to know his magnetic personality had brought her back. Took away the whole having to find her in a forest. So awesome about that. He didn't like how his back felt. He groaned again as he said "I'm fine. Guess that means your falling for me, Em?"

Her hands were tangling in his hair. Her legs around his waist. Wanted to be let go. She'd do anything. He shook his head, he would never let her go. She was the biggest liability out and about. He sat up as he put his hands on her waist, so if she tried to run he had a good grip on her. He stated "I can't let you go. You see Emily, you are a really smart girl. That means while the world outside would not notice the four gone, you would. And then that little snoop like personality would mean you'd find them. You would in sense ruin tons and tons of planning. Thus you have to stay here so that you can't ruin it. So you can't tell the world about this place and most importantly so you don't destroy my plan. So why can't you for once in your life be a good girl?"

He dug his nails into her waist as he asked "Just, why did you try to run away after only minutes of me telling the rules? Did you want to be punished? Are you really such a masochist Em?"

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
          • Friendly 100
          • Lavish Tipper 200
          • Perfect Attendance 400
          xoxococoloveUser Image
                  User Image

''Don't you dare to push me.'' she gave him a death glare, pushing her off from such high would be potentially dangerous. ''I can help you with this Ezra girl if you don't hurt me.'' Emily offered. Why did the twins considered a better option for Ezra to be away from Emily, does she knew something? That just wake up more curiosity in her. ''Well you should had let me go,'' she added. If he didn't wanted problems the best was they let her go. Once she realize she had fallen on top of someone, Logan to be more exact. Emily sighed. Busted. Lukas had given her important information about why a girl was kidnapped. She made a mental note to talk to Ezra in the future.

Suddenly, she feel very expose. ''Falling for you?'' She managed, moaning as the tip of her nose brushed against his. ''More like crushing you down,'' she pull out her tongue at him and roll her eyes away. He couldn't let her go because she was too intelligent for her own good, that was just sick! She wasn't going to go around looking for anyone, he was wrong. She clench her teeth together as he ask her to be a good girl. That was one thing she was far from been. ''Hmmph.'' she shrug without looking at him until he dug his nail into her skin, she gasp in pain ''You are hurting me mor- Logan!'' Emily press herself against him as she growl.

She wanted to say something, but words no longer seemed to matter now. Her fingers lightly scratching him through the fabric of his shirt. '' Are you sure that is why you kidnap me?'' She deserved to go down in blazing glory just as much as he deserved to prove himself. Her hand moved out of his shirt and then underneath it, her fingers tracing the tender flesh of his arms. ''I will be a good girl, I promise.'' Emily pouted seductive as she slid her hands into his shirt and across his abs as he began to move her lips down his jaw ''But you sure you want me to be a good girl?'' she whisper, biting her lower lips as it brush them against his lips. ''We can have so much fun...'' Emily smirk devilish. Why did I run away? Because I will not follow your orders or anyone's order. I do what I want when I want.

Talking to: Lukas, Logan
                                                      Location> forest
                                                      With: Lukas, Logan, Mariana and Avery
                                                      Thinking> omg omg

Solypsis's Compadre

Garbage Trash

12,050 Points
              • Risky Lifestyle 100
              • Brandisher 100
              • Perfect Attendance 400
              User Image
              ҲҲҲ regrets... ҳҳҳ

⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗

Ryan grunted in pain when she bit his wrist, the blood beginning to drip down his arm. “Damn. Ha, you really are a b***h.” He muttered, taking a step back and getting a knife out from his pocket. He wasn’t going to take any more chances or put up with any more bullshit. Staring her down, he wondered why the hell she had just cornered herself. It wasn’t a big room, and giving up would make more sense, and her putting up a damn fight was annoying but at least there was some excitement. Since she had literally just walked into the corner it was made way easier for him. he had the size advantage and a weapon, there was no way he could really lose.

She was a tough person to read, he noted as he continued to watch her, analyzing the best way to get even with her. So far she had tricked him, bit him, and plotted with the other girls so they could escape, and all that he wanted to do was get revenge and then some. He was trying to figure out what she was thinking, in that stupid brain of hers. Was she scared, or angry? What kind of thoughts were passing by? She gave off nothing, but she did look pretty wild. Her artificially colored hair was all messy from him pulling on it and some of his blood trickled down her chin from when he bit him. Cornered, that was his best guess to what she was feeling. Damn, people fought the best when they felt vulnerable like that, so he would have to keep his guard up.

This all seemed like some sort of twisted game to him, bluffs and poker faces, risks and chances. It was turning out to be an amusing game though, he was certainly enjoying it, because in his point of view he was winning, or going to win. Advancing toward her he raised the knife so she could see that it was there. Maybe it would be a scare tactic and she could come to her senses and just give up, so it wouldn’t get too messy. He would hate to have to clean all the blood off the floors. Remembering that he was still pissed as hell, he suddenly sprinted forward and tackled into her and slammed her against the wall. Digging his sore shoulder harder into her he kept the knife in the hand that was farther from her where she couldn’t grab it and glanced at her, grinning. “Sweetie, how ‘bout you just say sorry and give up, then I won’t have to cut you up while you're squirming around, and it won’t have to get overly messy, eh?” he mumbled, pressing harder into her. He was actually cutting her some slack, this was her chance to not get so badly injured.

Romantic Cutie-Pie

8,300 Points
              • Entrepreneur 150
              • Friendly 100
              • Wall Street 200
              User Image

{Outfit}

User Image

It was nice to know that she had to caused him some pain from the bite that she had given. Alise watched as Ryan took his knife out and her eyes widen. She couldn't understand on why he would want to kill her. Also, how did he know if the kiss was just for escape. For all that could matter, it could of been because she thought he was attractive, but it would seemed he wouldn't think about that. She watched as he continued to stare at her with the knife. All she could hope that he wouldn't come at her with it.

He was coming closer to her with the knife and all she could do is watch. Alise didn't have anything to protective herself with. Pain went through her as she was slammed and pinned against the wall. It was getting hard to breath as his shoulder went into her chest. Alise didn't want to say sorry because she did feel like she should when he was the one that kidnapped her. She didn't even know anything about him besides his name and that she had possibly seen him around town before. Looking and she could see that he was holding the knife back from her reach.

Moving her hands up onto his back and digging her nails in as she moved herself, so that she could now bite into his neck. Alise felt such like a vampire at the moment, but she had to get free. Also, how she hoped that he would let go of her and understand on what he was doing was wrong. She once again was tasting blood as she was trying to get free. What had she done to deserve something like this, she would never know. But, she had to get free.

User Image

Solypsis's Compadre

Garbage Trash

12,050 Points
              • Risky Lifestyle 100
              • Brandisher 100
              • Perfect Attendance 400
              User Image
              ҲҲҲ regrets... ҳҳҳ

[********] The male mumbled as she bit him right on the neck. What was wrong with her that made her think biting was a good self defense technique? That was just cheating, but it did deter him from getting too close to her mouth. Now his wrist and neck looked like had been bitten by a rabid dog, great. And it stung like freaking hell. Ryan tried to get over the pain as best he could, counter her move by falling back and lading right on top of her. Ha, that’s what she got from attacking him from the back. Once she was pinned under him he quickly rolled onto the floor and grabbed one of her wrists, skimming the blade over her skin and leaving a shallow, clean cut. Now he was even for the bite on his wrist, now she owed him for the vampire thing.

Adjusting the grip on the handle of the blade and he rested it right against her neck. Damn, how badly he wanted to cut her right across the neck… Too bad he had a little self control, if he let her die on the first day the whole kidnapping thing would end too early. He let out a sigh and glanced down at the weapon, pressing it closer to her skin. He was feeling woozy from the blood loss, now his own blood was flowing from his neck and wrist, but he could barley feel it since he was so tired. He felt like he should be passing out sometime soon, and a nasty headache was starting to form. His hand holding the blade was trembling badly, so he moved it a little bit away from her. He was feeling dizzy and disorientation was starting to set in.

Glancing around the room a bit confused, he looked back to her and blinked. What was he doing again? Where was he? ‘Err, hey it's her... Where do I know her from…? Oh I remember….’ Ryan waved a bit with his free hand and looked at her curiously. “H-hey, I know you from school… You’re that kid in a few of my classes. You sit in the back and you have funny hair… You’re always quiet, and you seemed interesting, and I was going to kidnap you…” he mumbled not entirely aware that he was saying it out loud. His forehead creased as he tried to remember more, but his brain was playing keep away. He shrugged and looked back to her. He completely forgot what he was doing before, and he just looked kinda’ lost. “Uhhm, hi. My name’s Ryan, and I’m almost sure yours is Alise, right?” He mumbled wearily and absentmindedly, more than anything wanted to just lay down and nap, not sure of what he was supposed to be doing.

Romantic Cutie-Pie

8,300 Points
              • Entrepreneur 150
              • Friendly 100
              • Wall Street 200
              User Image

{Outfit}

User Image

Alise suddenly felt the heavy weight of Ryan fall on her. She couldn't move because he was way too heavy for her. It took everything she had not to scream out in pain when he cut her wrist. This man was completely mad. She had only bitten him out of fear, but he did it out of the pleasure of hurting. Why did everyone want to hurt her? Though she didn't scream, but something did break as she started to feel tears down her cheeks. Alise tried to fight the tears because she didn't want to show weakness to this stupid man.

Looking up at him as he held the blade to her neck and was afraid her life was going to end. The tears still ran down her cheek, but her face was still showing no emotion of what she was feeling inside. Alise would rather die then let Ryan have the pleasure of seeing her as a weakling. She watched as his hand shake and wondered why he was suddenly getting that way. It did even register that she was causing him to lose blood. Well, she was also looking blood, but that wasn't the point at the moment. Alise was happy that he moved away from her. She quickly moved away from him.

It would seem that Ryan was starting to go crazy. He was waving at her and he seemed to be in a daze. Alise frowned because he was telling that he kidnapped her because she seemed interesting. Also, she really didn't remember having classes with him, but then again, she tried to ignore all the boys that were in her classes. She looked at him as he asked about her name. Ryan was totally out of it and she knew that she wasn't going to get out of the room because the door was locked.

Her body was shaking as she crawled over to him as she made him lay back. Then she took the knife out of his hand. Alise used the knife to cut his shirt off his body then she cut it up and tied it around the wounds on her wrist. Cutting more and tie them around his wounds. Continuing to look at him as she started to sign to him. Since he was daze, maybe she could make him think that she was deaf.

User Image
              User Image

---- IN THE LAND OF LUKAS ---

Lukas listened to her as she didn't want to be pushed up. And that would so matter if he gave a s**t what she thought. He walked and heard about how she could help him with the Ezra girl if he didn't help her. He shrugged "I doubt you can. You don't even know who she is, if you did maybe. Since friends opinions are important but you don't have that so how exactly would you be of any help?"

Well that was...not that much fun. At all. But at least Logan had her and she wasn't his problem anymore. He had more important things to do like talk to Ezra. Thus he climbed down the three and waved to Avery and Logan "Later guys, I'm going back to Jasp and Ez."

And with that he walked back into the cabin and into the room with Sam, Ez, and Jasper. He wasn't sure if he should explain or not. Seemed like a bad idea, to explain the weaknesses amongst other victims. Would give them hope and with hope they'd get whiny and annoying. So he lied "Well that problem was solved. We were trying so hard to not kill someone on our first day but when princesses try to escape there's not much you can do, don't you agree Jasper?"

He hoped that Jasper caught on to what he was saying. He figured this would help the whole fear thing he super wanted. Plus it was fun to ******** people. He could ask Sam and Jasp how they were doing. But honestly he was just getting annoyed. Plus Sam wasn't his problem. At all. So he would focus on who was his beautiful victim. Ezra. Super fun. He looked at Ezra as he tilted his head and asked "So Ez, did you miss me?"

--- TO THE LAND OF LOGAN ---

Lukas was gone. Emily was still here. Just super. He heard her as she didn't seem to like his joke. And it was so perfect too. Quite sad that she didn't get it. He felt her nose brush against his as she teased him. About how he was crushing him down. He smiled "Perhaps if I was fragile you could crush me down. Lucky for you I am built quite tough. Your welcome"

And she did that little hmph. As if she was mocking him. Logan did not appreciate nor welcomed people to mock him. He had enough of that when he and Lukas were learning English. So yeah he dug his nails probably a bit too deeply. When she gasped in pain he couldn't help but smile sadistically at her. He was hurting her. He smiled "Good, I hope that it hurts. If it was up to me I would hurt you so much more for running away. But until I get a way to really hurt you I suppose this will just have to do"

Though truth be told that growl was ******** sexy. He couldn't help it. He felt her fingers scratch though the fabric of his shirt as he was asked about it. About kidnapping. He chuckled. She thought he had brought her because she was a girl and a supposedly good lay? Really? Well wasn't she just playing dirty. He smiled "And what other reasons could I possibly have for you?"

He felt her hands move out of his shirt, as she felt up his arms. Which all felt really good. Really really good, sent a small moan through him. But he would make sure to stay focused. See problems were when people felt themselves at that almost euphoric stage that sexual stimulus brought, it was something to be wary of. So he tried to stay focused. He heard that she'd be a good girl. He smiled "You will? Do I have your word, Emily?"

He saw her pout as her hands seemed to slid into his shirt, across his abs. He was going to stay focused. That was key. Stay focused. He felt her lips down upon his jaw. Aw she really was having fun wasn't she? He purred "I am quite sure. You see, I'm a bit of a control freak and so when girls and boys play nicely I get way hotter than I would amongst the chaos. If you want chaos you should find Lukas"

He felt her lips brush against his as she spoke about fun. He heard about all that fun. Oh joy. He asked "Really? Fun? Oh my, are you saying you want to be my pet instead of my captive? I didn't take you for the kinky type, Emily"

Quick Reply

Submit
              Manage Your Items
              Other Stuff
              Get GCash
              Offers
              Get Items
              More Items
              Where Everyone Hangs Out
              Other Community Areas
              Virtual Spaces
              Fun Stuff