Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

This is Logan speaking, please listen

Logan listened about how he had wanted the Marianna girl as his and this was the perfect time. Well Logan could understand that. Plus the fact that they were all in it together was great. It did mean that the probability of the girls escaping just got slimmer and slimmer. He smiled "I can understand that. Its always good to take whatever beauty you can before it gets ruined."

And then they were inside. The girl freaked out, had an asthma attack. He tossed her the inhaler. Didn't want her to die. Good, so that was that. Logan didn't have to worry about that and that made his life way way better. He looked to Marianna as she thanked Avery for letting her live. Which was good because seriously Logan wouldn't have cared if she died. This was just because he didn't want his twin to feel alone in the plan. He soon heard Mariana talk about how Avery was from the library, good to know. And she started to babble in a language he didn't understand. And asked about why Avery had done that to her. Uh hello, they had all done it to someone right? He shrugged.

His attention went to Ryan who seemed like a real sadistic type of guy. At least that worked for Logan. Meant that if anything really horrific needed to happen Ry was the guy to call. He heard about how they could work out the punishment scale details later. He agreed, that made sense. He listened about how details. He smiled brightly "I'm glad we are going to get along. I like your sadistic taste. Makes you the perfect person to call on if any of the girls act up."

Soon he had pretty much asked Ryan the question about soda. Which got the exact reaction he wanted. That they weren't their butlers. They wouldn't get them everything they asked for. He gave a nod as he did agree. He sort of just liked Ryan's whole attitude! IT was incredible. Seriously thank god for ryan that he was straight. He gave a nod "Thanks Ryan, I couldn't have said it any better. Though I guess you chose a real quiet one huh? Was that on purpose? She isn't deaf is she?"

Figured he'd ask. Because Alise had not said a single word all day. It was borderline creepy. His attention went to Avery as he was doing a great job staying in control of his victim. Seriously Logan was now pretty happy with his fellow kidnappers. They all seemed to have a good head on their shoulders. Plus Avery just had that German thing going for him. Even had a knife. Which made Logan feel sad, he didn't have a knife. He should go and get one. He gave a nod as he said "I got nothing either. Well you guys can call us if you need us, we'll just be keeping an eye on you. Later"

He walked out of the room. Unless wanted to talk to him he really had no interest in just standing around for no ******** reason. Seemed like a waste of time. As he did he smiled "Well that went well, better than Lukas' problem child. Do you think I should get mics so we can hear into the rooms as well or should camera's be okay?"

He wasn't sure about it but it seemed like listening would be a good idea. And he also had to buy a switchblade. Seriously he didn't have one and felt sort of left out.

Obsessive Fatcat

9,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Autobiographer 200

User Image
                User Image
                                                                        ♔_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________♔

******** ******** ******** ******** ********! this was not happening to her! it couldnt! in matter of minutes she would wake up and all this ******** dream would be over. she just wanted it to be over! was that much to ask for? what had she done for this to happen to her? she was always quiet, she didnt give a flying ******** about other peoples business, hell, she didnt even like people neither did she like talking to them, so why on earth had this perverted dude chosen her? Well...now that she thought about it he was actually kind of smart, because her Aunt would never look for her, considering she was dead in life, literally. so yeah, she was the kind of girl that could go missing and no one actually cared. how lovely.

He seemed very calmed about the situation though, which was stupid because this was kidnapping for gods sakes! he could go to jail for this! and he didnt care? well, there was something that made him even more stupid, and that would be was to believe she would actually stay, sure, she was kept against her will, and yeah, it wouldnt be easy to escape, but hell he had chosen the wrong girl, if there was something she was known for that would be for being smart, she would for sure find a way out of this, she only had to think it through Three days... in three days i will be free in three ******** days she bet she would be as free as a birdie.

"ruhig, Blödmann. You're too noisy. If you don't shut up, I'll be glad to do so for you" okay... so since when was she a dumbass? probably if the guy had said that to any other person they would have not understand, but she red books in german just to say the least, and she didnt like it at all being called a dumbass, she stopped dead on her tracks to stare at him, a slightly raised eyebrow and crossed arms "Well if im a dumbass then your a testa di cazzo" she shrugged casually as she mentally insulted the dude with way more offensive insults. Avery had just threatened her? well, she wasnt in a good position right now. so she better shut up, she had to think stuff through before doing anything else if she didnt want to end dead. however, she was no easy girl, she would not allow him to think he was God, because if she was to die anyway, at least she would do it feeling satisfied for not letting him have his way "You know nothing about me, and if you think a knife scares me shitless, then your wrong, so might suggest you put that down" she took a step forward toward him, almost until their bodys were brushing, the death stare not leaving her features. "beruhigen. I won't hurt you if you play nice, little beauty." again, was he threating her? he didnt seem to learn did he? she shook her head slightly, not moviing one inch but staring straight into his eyes, pure hatred showing in hers "As a said, the threating thing doesnt work on me pretty boy" she rolled her eyes, there was really no point of this, if she was to die anyway, why would she want to stay alive? why not end it all at once? she would like to see if he dared. soon the dude said he wanted to go for a smoke and she took a step back, shiting her gaze to the floor as she sat down with arms crossed. mumbling insults in italian under he breath.

♔_______________________________________________________________________________________________________♔

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
xoxococoloveUser Image
          User Image

True to be told Emily was feeling better, she mentally count the numbers in her head. She recall how everything happened, how Logan had jumped behind her and drugged her. She crawled back to the mattress where she first woke up, bloody hell I feel terrible! the whole room keep spinning. she allowed herself to plop down over the mattress. Logan words finally click inside her, they were held against their wills in god knows where. They were going to kill them if they get hard to deal with it, then their problems will disappear. Then what? That mean that the police couldn't trace her bodies to them, because first they need to find them. I need to get out of here, I need to... she thought quietly. Her train of thoughts was interrupt by Ryan harsh words, she raised her glance from the floor to Ryan pig! b*****d! I hope you choke with your own saliva. Emily just flashed him a smile before turning her head away from the guys. Emily looked around the room, searching for clues and tools and she felt trapped. Finally backing away from the wall, and turning, she slumped against it, lowering herself until she was sitting on the floor with her knees drawn to her chest, her arms wrapping around her legs.

Her breathing was slow and steady as she look at the wooden door, Avery was leaning over the door frame. Her glare was fixed on the lock set, the latch set and the hinge set. Lucky for her the three butt hinges were visible, so if she could take out the screws off the hinge with something sharp she could run away. The problem now was finding something sharp inside the room. She glare at Mariana's outfit it didn't help at all, nor Alise's outfit. Emily was looking for a belt or sharp earnings, she squeeze her eyes as she spot Alise's necklace. That could work, she could twirl a screw around with that necklace. yes her necklace could work... Logan had agreed with Ryan about the soda, so they were going to leave her to dry. Cool. Emily felt her cheeks redden with humiliation as she swerved her head to glare at Logan. well ******** you, just wait and watch me get out of this place. She sighed heavily but kept quietly. The problem was how will she get pass three guys all by herself? Ok so let us pretend she manage to open the door, so what next? They will be piss as hell when they realize she ******** up the door.

She had identify a way to open the door but it wasn't enough. She drop her glance to the mattress, her lips turn into wide smile as she chuckled quietly. Bingo. i can pull out the mattress springs and use them as weapons. Emily tap her feet against the old mattress, yeah, the mattress is very old so it will be easy to pull out a spring. She could hear from one door in the back violent noises and screams. So they had kidnapped more girls, that was creepy. She was in shock and felt powerless. She had fear in her eyes, fear for them, but mostly, anger, fierceness. She thought she could kill them all as she felt her eyes were bazookas. True to be told she never include the girls in her plan, she could careless about them.

Talking to:
                                              With: Mariana, Ryan, Avery, Alise
                                              Thinking> i need the girl's help
                                              Feeling: Dizzy

Adorable Believer

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Jasper Ryan Davids ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxxxx A Diamond Bullet
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd a Gun Made of Gold
      xxxxxxxxxxxx She was covered in blood
      xxxxxxxLast seen in San Francisco
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

The male couldn't help but listen as Lukas went on and on about the girl he had chosen to take. From what he could just see on video, the girl was pissed off. He wondered what their relationship was but he wasn't going to ask and be snapped at or anything if it was touchy. Smirking as the other male told him that they should tell them what kind of situation they were in. It was a pretty good idea and it gave him the chance to get a little more... acquainted with his victim.
      "I agree. Lets go say hi" Jasper said with a light laugh.
      Following the male out the door, he kept a small switch blade fairly close to him. What he had learned over the years was that always have a weapon of defense on you, even if its a scare tactic.

When they got to their little captives room, he listened as Lukas basically explain the rules.
      "You pretty much covered it. Oh, and doll face? Don't think about trying to use objects in here to escape. You're not going anywhere with me on watch. If you need something, too ******** bad. I'm not your servant. Basically, don't piss us off if you value that thing called life"
      Taking off the glasses he had been wearing, Jasper took the opportunity to take a better look as Samantha. God, she was quite the beauty.
      "Just play nice" he said with a smirk, his dark eyes focused on Samantha. After the three months he had spent watching her, Jasper now had her in his grasp and trapped. It was jut too good to be true.

"I don't think there's much more to be said, right Lukas?" Jasper asked, turning his attention to his fellow kidnapper. All had really been said and besides, who knew what Jazzy would do once he actually touched Sam. Who knows if he wouldn't just kill her?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ιη мʏ нєαმ: Pierce The Veil - Besitos
      ιƒ σηℓу уσυ кηєω: content - happy - devious
      ωнαт ι`м ωєαяιηɢ: You Called?
      тнє ρєσρℓє ι кησω: Lukas - Ezra - Samantha

Adorable Believer

User Image

xxxxx
      Avery x x x x Lukas x x x x Miller
      xxxxx]The x Outsider x

Love; Without music, life would be a mistake

User Image

»love me, hate me___________________________Everyone's little secret___________________________miss me, kiss me x

"Quite big talk from such a small girl" Avery commented back. So she could understand his native tongue? He knew that he poked quite the girl; spunky and smart. Quite the deadly combo. What Avery didn't care for was the name that she had chosen to call him. "Now now, and here I was going to be nice to you, what a pity" he added. Avery wasn't going to have his patience tested, especially when he needed nicotine to calm his nerves. He took a step forward, but just enough so that he wasn't entirely inside the room. The male had always been more possessive and controlling than most you would meet. He was stubborn, short tempered, and loved to swear; wasn't that just a lovely combo? Keeping his gaze focused on Marianna, he tried to stay calm enough to last at least another minute or so.

"handeln nicht so hoch und mächtig, kleine Prinzessin. Sie vergessen, dass Sie immer noch hier gefangen. Ich würde mich nicht wütend, weil ich könnte einfach schlitzte den Hals so." Avery simply showed an expression of indifference when mentally he just wanted to walk up to her and forcefully kiss her. Yet he suppressed these actions for the moment and walked out. "Ryan, I'll leave them to you. If you need me, I'll be out taking a smoke. Have fun with the Hündinnen" and with that, the red head German male walked out of the area and to the nearest exit. It was a fairly complex little area, which made it perfect.

Finding a quiet little area, Avery pulled out his pack of cigarettes and lit one. Slowly, the feeling of relief over came him. It was just too good to kick the habit. Exhaling the smoke, he began to think about his pretty little victim. She was smart and pretty clever. If she could understand his german then that made things a bit more interesting and their conversations a bit more private. As far as he knew, the twins, Jasper, and Ryan couldn't understand his native tongue. It was a food thing because when they woke him up, Aery was never the nicest. He never had been and never would be.

Translation:
      1.) don't act so high and mighty, little princess. you forget that you're still trapped here. I wouldn't make me angry because I could just slit your throat like that.
      2.) bitches

«Choke me, Play me____________________Just got real____________________Tell me, Just love me ?

ιη мʏ нєαმ: Coffin- Black Veil Brides
      ιƒ σηℓу уσυ кηєω: relived - content - calm
      ωнαт ι`м ωєαяιηɢ: It's Just Me
      тнє ρєσρℓє ι кησω: no one

Obsessive Fatcat

9,700 Points
      • Team Jacob 100
      • Forum Regular 100
      • Autobiographer 200

User Image
                    User Image
                                                                            ♔_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________♔

Mariana let out a small laugh at Averys comment, he really, didnt know her, at all "Quite big talk from such a small girl" It certainly was, but did she care? not at all. "Oh, and you have seen nothing yet" she replied back, a tiny little smirk finding its way to her lips. "Now now, and here I was going to be nice to you, what a pity" and again, here comes the threat, why did he keep doing it when it had no use on her? well, thats stupid, she rolled her eyes slightly "Oh is that so?" she questioned him with an innocent tone "Because to be honest, that was me being nice, you still dont know what your dealing with pretty boy" really, he didnt. little did he know he had chosen the wrong girl, and that she would made his life miserable as far as she could. "handeln nicht so hoch und mächtig, kleine Prinzessin. Sie vergessen, dass Sie immer noch hier gefangen. Ich würde mich nicht wütend, weil ich könnte einfach schlitzte den Hals so." and again, the god damn threat, this was getting annoying as hell "Nun, wie ich vor dem hübschen Jungen sagte, die Drohungen nicht an mir zu arbeiten, und wieder haben Sie nichts von mir noch nicht gesehen, also nicht beschweren, dazu in Kürze". Obviously her german wasnt as fluid as the youngs man, but it was pretty good in her opinion, because of the position their parents used to have on society she was taught with the manners, taste, etc. that would actually be a princess, so yeah, she knew english, italian, german, russian, and spanish, she was better in spanish and german though, she was still learning Russian.

she decided to leave it like that. she plopped herself down on the floor not so far away from Emily, who had recently gotten into her senses.she seemed deep in thought while focusing on the doors lock, and then back at the matresses, what was the blondie thinking? hmm... they say to heads think better than one, Mariana stood up and went over to her, sitting besides Emily "I know what your thinking. believe me its not that easy, i suspect they have security cameras, but we can quite fool them if we think this through. mind if i join your escaping plan?"

Translation : well, as i said before pretty boy, the threats do not work on me, and again, you have seen nothing of me yet, so don't start complaining this soon.
                                                                            Btw, Teste di cazzo means di ck he ah .

[ooc: Im sorry, i know its crappy, i know its short and i know its rushed, blame writers block :/
                                                                            ♔_______________________________________________________________________________________________________♔

Solypsis's Compadre

Garbage Trash

12,050 Points
      • Risky Lifestyle 100
      • Brandisher 100
      • Perfect Attendance 400
      User Image
      ‡ They call me Ryan Dakobi ‡
      ҲҲҲ I'm here to have fun ҳҳҳ
      ҲҲҲ and live a life with no ҳҳҳ
      ҲҲҲ regrets... ҳҳҳ

Because, really... What's the point of living a life with no fun?

⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗

Ryan hung around the room when the other two males left. He wanted to stay until he got something out of Alise, any type of reaction. What if Logan was right? What if she was deaf? That would really suck; it would destroy the whole point of why he signed up for this whole deal anyhow, for entertainment. He just needed to figure out something that would provoke her, which wouldn’t be easy, to at least prove that she wasn’t deaf. The problem was that he knew almost nothing about her. Where she lived, her name, and that her hair was always a funny color was the only information he really had about her. Well, he just had to think about the stereotypical girl s**t that people like her liked. 'Makeup, hair, clothes, nail polish, phones...’ He racked up a list of similar objects, still pondering on how to have some fun here.

Leaning against the door and crossing his arms he began to think harder. The other guys had actually said something to their girls; the least he could do was try talking to Alise, or rather, try to set of her temper, if she even had one. He was a self-proclaimed expert p***k, and everyone else recognized his as a pro douche, and he didn't really give a damn. He knew exactly how to get on peoples nerves and irk them to a point where they would just go batshit crazy, and it was always hilarious. Insulting what they liked or pretending to know everything always worked well, so he would try that. One thing, he would try one way of ticking her off, and then he would go. If it did work, that would be good and provide some amusement, and if it didn’t then he would just have to think harder and come back when he had something better. It wasn’t like she would be going anywhere.

‘Oh. Purses. Girls like purses.’ It clicked in his mind and he grinned at his cleverness. Perfect. That would work just fine. The night he kidnapped her she had her purse. Once he knocked her unconscious he had went through it and took out all the cash, what had he done with it again? After that he took her back here and dumped her in this room, he had done something so ******** funny it made him laugh just when he thought about it. Ryan figured Alise would find it pretty funny too, so he decided he would tell her.

She was pretty close to where he was standing, leaning against the wall with her eyes closed, so he figured he’d keep it private so the other girls wouldn’t be all ‘ohmahgawd, wtf!!!’ He smirked as he leaned down, and keeping his voice low he mumbled. “Hey Alise. Wanna’ hear something funny? Y’know that purse you had, the one that was a*****e-ugly, grey like barf, and all those random buckles on it? While you were out cold, I didn’t find anything useful in it, so I was just going to throw it in the woods. Instead, I found these guys with a wood chipper, and they said they’d let me use it. Ha, so then I chucked it in there, and it came out on the other side in all these little bits and pieces! Funny, right? I hope you didn’t have anything important in there.” He chuckled and stepped back, grinning and waiting for the reaction.

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
      • Friendly 100
      • Lavish Tipper 200
      • Perfect Attendance 400
      xoxococoloveUser Image
              User Image

Emily look at Mariana who now was friendly towards her. Well guess what she didn't want to share a single thing with her. She was going to play dumb until Ryan decide to leave the room. To be honest that wasn't the worst scenario, they could be handcuff to a chain on the wall. That would crush any hope of escaping. ''Hmmmmh cheese!'' she point the door. ''Cookie monster's door.'' She kept resting her head against her knees, her eyes kept searching around. There were no clues as to where she was, but she won't stop. Her desire to survive won't let her rest until she find something to protect herself with or some information. She just sat there, too scared to think or plan. What was going to happen to her. Was she going to be kept in this room forever? Was he ever going to let her out? What were his plans with her? Will did he kidnapped her?

Her eyes were fix on Ryan who got close to Alise, leaving the door unprotected. None of the guys had used a key to open the door from inside, so they left the door unlocked. She casually grab Mariana's arm and point the door.''How fast can you run?'' Emily whisper softly her words came out as a sob. She look at Alise and Ryan then back to the door, Ryan move closer to Alise to talk about x subject. The door was unprotected, so it was the perfect opportunity to run. Emily reach her boots, she quietly unzip one of them and hold it close to her. ''Run when Alise snap at Ryan, ok?'' she whisper again. It was all a test, if Mariana could make it to the door without tripping then Emily will allow the girl to participate in her plan but if she fail then goodbye. She have witness Mariana's asthma attack and she wasn't sure if the girl was worth saving. She will only slow them down if they get out. What if she have another asthma attack and ******** up things? ''You will probably don't make it that far so try to look where are we ok?'' she whisper one more time before looking at Ryan, she held the boot tight ready to hit the guy without mercy. Will i be able to get up fast enough to hit Ryan when he try to stop Mariana? Crap! What if I trip or worst...and i blow up my chance to get away. I'm still dizzy so my reflects sucks. I hope I can do it.

Talking to: Mariana
                                                  With: Mariana, Ryan, Alise
                                                  Thinking> what if i screw things up?
                                                  Feeling: Dizzy

User Image

Logan had left the room and was in the computer room watching things. He was wondering about what to do next. Should he buy devices so he could get audio and hearing? Perhaps it would be wise. Especially with Emily being in a room. And these other kidnappers. He would figure this work. Though it would mean him leaving the other four kidnappers by themselves. What to do, what to do. He wondered about that. He stood up as he then first started to where Avery was as he said "I'm going to the store to get a few more things to finish setting up the rooms. Is there anything I can get for you while I'm out and about?"

While he waited for Avery to answer him and hopefully tell him what he was forgetting. Right? He text

To Ryan, Jasper
          From Logan
          I'm going to the store
          going to get some equipment so we can hear them
          and maybe food.
          Do you guys need anything else?

He pressed SEND. He put his phone into his pocket. He realized he forgot to tell Avery what he was getting. Super good. He looked at the other, informing Avery "I think we need equipment so we can hear into the rooms so was going to get that. And...food. Anything you need?"

[[ooc: sorry that it sucks]]

Romantic Cutie-Pie

8,300 Points
          • Entrepreneur 150
          • Friendly 100
          • Wall Street 200
          User Image

A L I S ExxxxG I N AxxxxM O R G A N

{Emotion: Fear}
          {Location: Unknown}
          {Outfit}

User Image

They thought she was deaf which might be a good thing. Maybe, Alise could get free if she acted deaf or maybe it would make it worse on her which caused her to be the first one to die. It was so hard to determine since Ryan seemed very flaky. She was slightly afraid of him, but she felt like she shouldn't let it show as she remained laying down. Her eyes were still on the ceiling as she refused to move. Closing her eyes as she thought about what she should do before opening them again. She looked around the room where there really wasn't much.

Alise felt that Ryan's eyes were still on her and it made her uncomfortable. She wondered if she should try and seduce her way out even though it made her sick to her stomach. Sitting up as she looked at Ryan and wondered on how she should go about this. The other two girls seem to be planning something and they were expecting her to freak out. It was true that she had a temper, but she wasn't ready to let it be seen just yet.

Ryan got closer to her and she wasn't really liking with how close he was. His face was close to her as he started to speak about what he did to her purse. The purse that meant so much to her. She kept a poker face, but inside she was boiling inside. Alise wanted to b***h slap Ryan so hard that his head would spin around. Her purse was given to her by some special, but then again maybe he was lying. He might just be hiding her purse and was trying to get her to talk. She watched as he stepped back. Ryan was still watching her, but she couldn't let him win.

Slowly, Alise got up and walked over to him. She was going to hate herself later, but it was worth a shot because she might be able to let the other girls get free. Alise walked over to Ryan and stood in front of him. She got up on her toes and reached up to wrap her arms around his neck. Then she kissed him deeply on the lips and she hoped for the best. He still wouldn't know if she was deaf or not, but she hoped that the other girls would get the idea to try and run.

User Image

Solypsis's Compadre

Garbage Trash

12,050 Points
          • Risky Lifestyle 100
          • Brandisher 100
          • Perfect Attendance 400
          User Image
          ‡ They call me Ryan Dakobi ‡
          ҲҲҲ I'm here to have fun ҳҳҳ
          ҲҲҲ and live a life with no ҳҳҳ
          ҲҲҲ regrets... ҳҳҳ

Because, really... What's the point of living a life with no fun?

⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗

Ryan was silent, just waiting and hoping for something interesting to happen. Best case scenario was that she would just go batshit insane and start screaming and flipping out. That would be hilarious, and he would get a good kick out of it. Next best would be if she actually said something to prove that she was neither deaf nor mute. Worst case would be if she did nothing, which would prove Logan’s theory that she was deaf, and or mute. He was so eager to see what would happen that he was oblivious to the other two sneaking around doing whatever the hell they were doing. They were whispering and whatnot, and the crazy one was still talking about… cheese, and cookie monsters, but that wasn’t his main focus. He was mostly concerned with Alise, and what kind of thing she would do. His bet was on flipping out, but it was never really easy to tell what a girl would do.

Most of the time as he waited she just sat there, quiet as ever. Ignoring him, maybe, or not even being able to hear him. If the latter was true though, she would still be able to read his lips, right? Eh, who cared, all he wanted was something funny to happen. Err, not so much funny as something interesting. And what occurred next was something he wouldn’t never guessed in a million years. She stood up and walked next to him, and he could’ve sworn she was going to smack him so hard right on the cheek for messing with her purse, or whatever. But instead, she kissed him. What?

Ryan was so confused at first. That wasn’t supposed to be what happened… When he tried to piss people off, they got angry. Nothing like this had happened before. Well, these were different circumstances than usual, but still. ‘Eh, what the hell? Why not?’ he internally shrugged, ignoring what his mind that only told him to be confused. Instead, he did what felt natural, as if they were a real couple. His hands slipped around her waist and brought her closer to him. He returned the kiss, just the same as she had, deep and right on the lips. And damn, it felt good. His cell phone was vibrating in his back pocket, but he didn’t notice. Nothing seemed to matter expect enjoying the moment, and the unexpectedness of it.

Unfortunately for Ryan, enjoying the kiss meant being unsuspecting to the girl standing behind him with a heavy boot, ready to clobber him into unconsciousness.

Obsessive Fatcat

9,700 Points
          • Team Jacob 100
          • Forum Regular 100
          • Autobiographer 200

User Image
                        User Image

Eyeing the blonde Mariana raised an eyebrow. the blonde was lying. they were not in this together. she was just the bait. and hell she did not like being lied to. she would be the bait and would end up dead. that was if she got caught of course. but there was still chance she wasnt... she wasnt a good runner, but she could perhaps hide? she sort of liked that idea...

she glanced back at the door, biting her bottom lip slightly deep in thought. ''How fast can you run?'' Emily asked her in a whisper. Okay, this was it, she had to decide, made a run for it and have a slim chance of escaping? or being killed sooner if she got caught. well, if she wasnt caught she was to die anyway, so why not? "Fast enough" she replied back. she watched as the blonde quietly unziped her boot, glacing back at Ryan and Alise every know and then, who were really, really close. Yuck. ''Run when Alise snap at Ryan, ok?'' she took a deep breath and nodded, waiting for the time to come. Emily seemed deep in thought, and for a second Mariana was actually curious about what she was thinking. but her attention quickly went back to her own business. thinking of all the things that could happen. she could escape, and would never have to think about these unfortunate experience again, but there was another chance that she could get caught in the process. and killed. well... she hoped things went as she wanted them to go. ''You will probably don't make it that far so try to look where are we ok?'' she hoped for her dearest life she did get that far. she really did. nodding again she changed position, preparing herself for the next move. that was, running. Please Lord, help me...

Without hesistation, Mariana quickly runned to the door swinging it open with one swift movement, This Ryan dude was kissing Alise. gross. so that meant there at least was a distraction, making stuff easier for her. long enough Mariana spotted the front door. her pass to freedom! without looking back she made a run for it and opened it quickly, her eyes widened as she saw who was there. Logan and Avery. uh oh. Nows your time to run. run for ******** sakes! not loosing another second, she set off running. god knows where. as she hoped to God she would make it out of this mess.

Adorable Believer

User Image

xxxxx
          Avery x x x x Lukas x x x x Miller
          xxxxx]The x Outsider x

Love; Without music, life would be a mistake

User Image

»love me, hate me___________________________Everyone's little secret___________________________miss me, kiss me x

Avery had just about finished his last cigarette, snuffing he embers under the bottom of his shoe. He really needed another pack or else he would be agitated enough to kill someone. Hearing Logan come out as well, the guy had asked if he needed anything. Well... He did need a few things but he could always get them on a later run.
          "Just another pack or two of cigarettes. Wouldn't want to get mad and kill my new little toy too quickly"
          His green eyes looked up a little, watching the sky. If anyone were to find them, could they really try and save the girls? After all, these guys were pretty ******** up. Snapping himself from his thoughts, the sound of motion from inside caught the male's attention. 'What the ********..?!'

Looked as if Marianna was trying to escape.
          "Looks like shopping will have to wait a little bit. Little princesses trying to escape? Tsk tsk tsk" Avery said with a slight smirk. Without even a second thought, the male practically flew through the air to close the distance between them. Avery was a runner, he had been recruited several times yet never accepted. Looks like those practices that he had attended were of some good use. Stretching his arm out, the red head took ahold of her wrist as yanked it back. By the fluid movement, it seemed to make her stumble a bit, if not fall. Tightening his grip, Avery was determined to not let this little one escape his grasp.

Translation:
          1.)

«Choke me, Play me____________________Just got real____________________Tell me, Just love me ?

ιη мʏ нєαმ: Coffin- Black Veil Brides
          ιƒ σηℓу уσυ кηєω: annoyed - content - calm
          ωнαт ι`м ωєαяιηɢ: It's Just Me
          тнє ρєσρℓє ι кησω: Marianna

Obsessive Fatcat

9,700 Points
          • Team Jacob 100
          • Forum Regular 100
          • Autobiographer 200

User Image
                        User Image

God. this was really messed up, she felt her lungs become heavy, her heartbeat fast, and her breathing unsteady, however, the pain would not stop her this soon, she would not allow herself to stop until she was out of this dudes sight.

Suddenly she felt a hand take hold of her wrist and yank her back, she stumbled a bit, and turned her head to look at Avery with frightened eyes, while his were full with determination by the other hand. she tried to yank her hand back, but his grasp was firm, "Lass mich los du Arschloch" she pleaded desesperately, she was so going to die if he took her back to the sadistic Ryan dude. seeing her efforts to release herself were in vane. she opted for something else.

without thinking twice, she kicked his guts. hard. the grasp he had around her wrist loosened slightly and she took that opportunity to yank her hand back. her eyes wide with fear as she took several steps back. sei mich umbringen, wenn du mich zurück." she whispered, taking another step back but tripping, and falling on her butt. this was it. she was so dead. why did she even stay on the first place? why didnt she run when she could? well... she regretted it now.

Translations: 1. Let go of me you dickhead. 2. Theyll kill me if you take me back.

User Image

Logan listened to what Avery wished while he was out getting some audio to go with their audio visual inside. That was good. Plus it was good to hear what those bitches were thinking about it. He gave a nod as he said "Consider it done. It would be a pity I guess if you killed your girl so quickly. Good way to set an example but a pity since you wouldn't have a toy to play with. If need be you can have Emily, I guess. Sharing is caring or something like that"

He could understand not wanting to get people killed so quickly. But how he was feeling getting someone killed just would be good. Since they were afraid but what would happen if they didn't think themselves untouchable? Hell he had explained that he had no emotional attachment to any of them thus them getting shot was not his problem.

You would think that Ryan being a relatively big fellow would be able to contain three relatively small girls. And yet, apparently you would be assuming wrong. Was Ryan really not good for anything but muscle? That seemed to be that way. He sighed as he heard about how they were trying to escape. He stated "I guess we now know how useless Ryan is by himself in a room of girls. Such a shame, his sadistic tendencies was kind of a turn on"

And he started to run after the girl as well. But goddamn could Avery run! That kid just was like that speedy bird in that cartoon. the one that beeps. Oh what was it called? Something runner. Okay, he would get this. The road runner. He was as fast as the road runner. He soon saw Avery who seemed to have grabbed her. Good. One goes away and BAM, they all get found out. He walked towards her as he saw Mariana attempting to kick and injure him. Logan walked closer as she tripped herself. He asked her "Little princess, I know you were awake so explain to me, what were the rules again?"

And with that he attempted to kick her in the chest and if he was successful he would lean himself down and wrap his hand around her throat to keep her there. Since if you couldn't breathe comfortably most people felt helpless. He chided "Now I really was hoping to not kill someone on the first day. If I bring you back do you promise to not try this again? Or are you just going to be trouble and Avery and I should just kill you now and be done with it?"

He figured he'd ask. Since it was really annoying when you had rules and nobody seemed to care about them. Just super super annoying.

Quick Reply

Submit
          Manage Your Items
          Other Stuff
          Get GCash
          Offers
          Get Items
          More Items
          Where Everyone Hangs Out
          Other Community Areas
          Virtual Spaces
          Fun Stuff