Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Logan was listening to the murmers of voices. Aw, so the girls were all awake. Good. He figured this seemed like a good moment to actually turn on the cameras he had in the room. Hey, you want to make sure you have eyes on your hostages at all times. He stood up as he walked to another room and flipped a switch to show monitors that showed each room. He gave a nod as he said "There we go, seems we have two that are awake, one that isn't. And for Lukas that Ezra b***h is still sleeping, go figure. But that Alisa or whatever is awake. good to know."

He knew nobody was really paying attention to him, but he always felt better telling people what he was thinking, when he liked them. He went back and sat down, as he wondered if he should put mics in so he could hear them. But knowing girls it was probably bull s**t like 'omg becky, I'm super terrified' to another girl going 'totes' and who really needed to listen to that stuff? So he figured he'd wait for a few more moments before he went in to tell them what situation they were in. Aso known as, not a good one. They really weren't. Since while there were probably some people who were doing this because of some obsessive love, he was doing this to help his twin and just get rid of a few annoying girls. Though there was a voice he could pick up, oh goodie. Emily was awake. She was the type that really knew how to mess with others. She could convince them she was one personality when she was another. Thus why she was here. You don't want that type investigating s**t. If captured the biggest problem they were was that they might find a way to dig to China, so to speak.

His attention went to Ryan as he said he had done it for entertainment. Good he wasn't one of those heart and flower psychos. He heard about how this was exciting. And was an adrenaline junkie. Joy! That's what you wanted in a fellow kidnapper. He gave a nod as he said "I suppose we should tell them what situation they are in. Tell them hello and whatnot."

He figured Ryan would enjoy that, plus he wanted to see if Emily was high or was just faking it to create others a false sense of security. He wasn't about to do that. He opened the door and when the other kidnappers [in case remorse wishes to join them] entered in, he closed it. He said "Privet. I am Logan Evangelista, this is Ryan, and this is Avery. We are your kidnappers today. I figured that I want to tell you a few rules that will be keeping you alive, which I'm sure you'll appreciate. The first is that nobody is going to find you and nobody knows where you are. I made sure to dump all your cell phones in a fountain by the school. To be honest, I personally, don't like any of you so you try to run or escape in any way I have no quarrel about shooting you and just being done with it. I will however be a kind person and feed you three times a day. Depending on how nice you are, if you are mean there may be a chance that you won't get three meals a day. What else? Well this is your new room for awhile, there's a few mattresses over there, a make shift washroom over in the other corner. Is there any questions that you have for me?"

He looked at Ryan "Or anything you'd like to add Ryan?"

Solypsis's Compadre

Garbage Trash

12,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
‡ They call me Ryan Dakobi ‡
ҲҲҲ I'm here to have fun ҳҳҳ
ҲҲҲ and live a life with no ҳҳҳ
ҲҲҲ regrets... ҳҳҳ

Because, really... What's the point of living a life with no fun?

⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗

Ryan was alert when Logan went to another room, and he trailed behind. The room of monitors lit up, and projected the image of what the girls were doing. He grinned mischievously as he saw his girl. Yup, the one with the funny hair was his. It surprised him that she had just woken up from her chloroform induced slumber and she was already attempting to crawl to the door and see if it was open. And, of course, it wasn’t. The other two had tried desperately as well, equally unsuccessful. That would be one of the stupidest mistakes for a kidnapper, leaving the door unlocked.

Even if the door had been open, how would she be able to fight off the five guys? None of the girls would be stupid enough to try to run, it would be near impossible to actually escape, even if they all put their heads together and worked together. He shrugged it off, so what that she attempted to open the door, it was only natural. She was probably still dazed from everything happening, and he planned to bring her back to reality. He gave a nod at Logan’s words. So ‘Alise’ was her name. It was good Logan knew, because it would be pretty weird if he had to ask for her name. Sure, he found out where she lived but he didn’t think it out enough to actually find out what her name was.

He grinned and nodded rapidly at his second statement.”Sweet~” Great minds did think alike. He was just about to walk out and greet this Alisa himself. Following after Logan, he grinned like a devil once he saw the kidnapped girls. The chloroform had worked it magic and it left the panic nice and fresh from the night before. It was only mild panic, but hopefully Logan’s speech would amplify it to a more extreme level. He glanced over at his fellow kidnapper. He certainly was a smart fellow, who seemed to know what he was doing. It seemed like he had been into this kidnapping business before, which made it slightly more intimidating. Crossing his arms, Ryan stared down the girl he kidnapped. She was certainly interesting, and he expected some good fun from this.

He gave his best twisted smirk and glanced at each of the girls. He did actually have some things to say, just to get them more scared. “'Sup. Like my partner said, you’re all dispensable. I ain’t doin’ this for ransom. You might or might not be alive at the end of this, got that? It all depends on what we feel like doing to you guys. If you listen and do as we say, you’re chances of living are slightly better. Try and escape and I’m not even gonna’ waste a bullet on you. I have a nice collection of knives and I’ll cut you up a little bit at a time and let you die slowly.” He chuckled darkly, letting it sink in. Yep, that was definitely more sadistic. A bit stereotypical, but in real life it seemed pretty impressive. His tone showed he wasn’t afraid to do it either. Just for making a solid point, he slipped a out a small knife from his pocket and flicked out the bland. The edge glinted and showed just how sharp it was. He gave a snarky grin and tucked it back in his pocket. Oh boy, this was fun!

Obsessive Fatcat

9,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Autobiographer 200

User Image
                User Image
                                                                        ♔_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________♔

Mariana just remained there, sitted, doing absolutely nothing but to eat her nails as a desesperate act of frustration, until that point where there was nothing left to bite, she let out a frustrated sigh at this, it was gross, and she knew it, she knew her nails looked gross, but she really couldnt help it, it was like a drug or something, it calmed her down, but as everything in life, there was a point where there was nothing of it left. stupida vita, odio la mia vita. she mumbled under her breath, glacing back at Emily who was still laying down on the floor, laughing a bit every now and then.

And thats when, the door flung open, causing her to stand up quickly in reaction as three males entered the room. two of them blonde and one of one dark haired, "Privet. I am Logan Evangelista, this is Ryan, and this is Avery. We are your kidnappers today. Mariana raised her eyebrow at this. so they were indeed their kidnappers and actually had no problem admitting it? Much lesser tell them their names? unless they were of course fake names... she bit her bottom lip deep in thought, so now it was confirmed, they were kidnapped. "ciao" copying the older males actions, she said hi in her native language, Italian. I figured that I want to tell you a few rules that will be keeping you alive, which I'm sure you'll appreciate. the male proceeded, Mariana wished she could roll her eyes at that moment, but she couldnt, she wasnt that stupid. for now she had to remain as quiet as possible if she didnt want to get into troubles. but nothing actually stopped her from insulting him in her mind testa di cazzo stupido... "The first is that nobody is going to find you and nobody knows where you are. I made sure to dump all your cell phones in a fountain by the school. To be honest, I personally, don't like any of you so you try to run or escape in any way I have no quarrel about shooting you and just being done with it. I will however be a kind person and feed you three times a day. Depending on how nice you are, if you are mean there may be a chance that you won't get three meals a day. Wow. what a gentleman. Mariana wished so hard she could kick this guys guts right now. she felt as blood boiled within her, making her heart go fast and the hatred becoming bigger and bigger by every second that went by. suddenly, she felt a uncomfortable sensation in her lungs, causing her to cough slightly. Well this is your new room for awhile, there's a few mattresses over there, a make shift washroom over in the other corner. Is there any questions that you have for me?" her coughs became more and more louder and slowly she felt more and more difficulty to breath, her vision became blury and she instantly sat back down, coughing loudly "Y-you W-wouldnt h-h-happen to ha-ave bro-ought my ba-backpack w-with you, w-would y-you?" she managed to stutter in between coughs, a low pain in her lungs as she tried her best to keep her breathing steady "B-because i t-think i-im having a-an asthma a-attack and i n-need my i-inhaler!" she rested her head back against the wall as she kept coughing uncontrollably, closing her eyes shut and hoping for Gods sake they had bought the backpack she carried with her when she was kidnapped. Stupid Asthma... instead of inner insulting the dude she should have tried to control her anger! why didnt she do it? she knew that when strong emotions took over her such as fear and anger this happened! she had aways kept it in mind! so why didnt she do it this time? swhe regreted it dearly now...

♔_______________________________________________________________________________________________________♔

Romantic Cutie-Pie

8,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

A L I S ExxxxG I N AxxxxM O R G A N

{Emotion: Fear}
{Location: Unknown}
{Outfit}

User Image

Alise frowned when the kidnappers came in to talk to them. Crossing her arms in front of her chest as she watched the men. One of them kept staring at her and she could guess that he was the one that grabbed her. She just wished on why because she never meant him that she knew of. The other ones, she was sure that she met them before, but she never knew this Ryan. Maybe, she had ran into him once, but couldn't remember, but that didn't matter at the moment.

She looked down at her hands as she listen to what the stupid men were saying. Yes, they were very stupid for what they were doing. Her head was still spinning as she tried not to focus on what they were saying. It was all stupid men who didn't know anything apparently. Then she looked up at Ryan who seemed really stupid because he was talking about cutting them up with knives. Alise felt like that if the men really wanted to kill them then they would of already done it.

The girl felt like laughing when Ryan continued to act like an idiot, but she kept her mouth shut and looked away as she thought to herself. Then she looked down at her colorful nail polish. She wondered if she acted like nothing happen then maybe she would be let go safely. There was no telling, but it was worth a shot. Reaching up to feel her forehead again because she was still very dizzy.

User Image

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
xoxococoloveUser Image
          User Image

''That's me.'' she raise her hand in the air when Mariana call her name out loud. Then she glare up at the brunette and remain quiet, allowing the girl to speak out. Damn Mariana seems really mad at her, Emily was thrilled and amused ''Hey you need to smell the floor, it smell delicious!'' she burst into laughs again, this time she rolled across the floor. ''I am a fish. F-I-S-H'' she put her hands together and move them like waves. To be honest she felt so good like if nothing wrong was happening to them, she couldn't understand why Mariana was so angry. The brunette's words slowly sink into Emily, panic begin raising as she look at the room. ''Where is my fish?'' she turn her head to the door's direction as she hear the steps. Three males walk inside the room, the one with the dark hair introduce themselves. Emily just stare at them without blinking, well not at them but at the sparkling lights floating around them. She open her eyes wide as one guy pull out a pocket knife, her head keep telling her to run but she was stuck. She was trembling like a chicken. Why they were doing this to them? She didn't have money, she wasn't gorgeous and pretty. Emily was an average girl.

You know that feeling when you think you know someone and you really do? That's exactly how she feels, she can tell his face was familiar from somewhere. In the past years she had gone to many places and met many people, it was hard to keep track of everybody. Still Emily knew she had share more than 'good mornings' with the male. Her head hurt for trying to remember. She raise her hand and wave it in the air. ''I want cheese. C-H-E-E-S-E!'' Emily chuckled playfully while poking the wall. She was confuse, scare, happy, angry, hungry and dizzy. So many emotions bubbling inside her - she didn't know how to feel. ''Where is Mr. Prinkles and Miss Boobs? I want to see my cats!'' Emily asked in a serious tone, she push herself from the floor to stand in front of them. The whole room keeps spinning around her, it was creepy and surprisely fun.

Then it hit her all at once, she almost trip over her own feet ''You! Oh my god! You'' she held a finger in the air aiming at Logan. You are Logan from X- men! Bloody hell!'' she stumble across the room to reach him but she end up tripping. Ok maybe she didn't exactly recognize him yet, but at least she know he was some how relate to her. But how? Emily crawl into Mariana's direction, the girl have start coughing like crazy. ''Someone needs cheeeese!'' she giggled while sitting beside her. ''Kids don't do drugs, this happens if you do.'' Emily point Mariana, who kept coughing. ''Go green! Peace and love dude.'' she hear what Mariana have say, and immediately Emily jump ''Hey kidnappers can I get a soda?'' her hand waved in the air.

Talking to: Mariana
                                              With: Mariana, Ryan, Avery, Alise and Logan
                                              Thinking> FiSh
                                              Feeling: Dizzy and High

User Image

Logan was beginning to appreciate this Ryan guy. He seemed to have that twisted guy thing down. And that was good since seeming mentally unbalanced made you an uncertainty. Any uncertainty would create fear. And fear was good. He listened to Ryan as he said that all the girls were dispensable. Good. That was exactly what he was getting at. He wasn't doing this for ransom, so he and Logan had something in common. And he did like about the whole some alive and some that were not. This was just wonderful! He listened about how he would cut them up and let them die slowly. Okay now that was hot. Honestly if Ryan wasn't straight that alone would have gotten him major bedroom points. But he was and thus although as hot as that was, it would go as nothing more than that. Hotness. Lo smiled "That seems like a good idea. Perhaps for each warning we cut them up a little bit and after so many cuts we just kill them slowly? Maybe have a nice system where so many warnings equals a stab through the throat so they suffocate on their own blood?"

Soon Marianna started coughing loudly. Asked about a back pack. To be honest, he wasn't sure. Logan didn't remember anything about a backpack. He wondered if Avery had since Avery was the one who was in charge of her. She was having an asthma attack. He didn't want her to die right away but hey, one less girl to worry about. He admitted "I was not in charge of bringing you here so I don't know about the back pack. Um Avery? Do you know anything about this?"

He'd wait to see if Avery had anything. His attention went to Alise for a few moments. Not that it was more than that. She seemed to just be frowning and had the inability to talk. Well a nice quiet one. That seemed doable. So far, no real questions. He figured he'd wait for Emily and then do something. He wondered about what was happening in Lukas room. He would hace to make sure that his twin wasn't killing Ezra yet. He then said "Oh right and my identical twin is present and while I am more level headed he tends to go for the kill first ask questions later so I would like to request you don't piss him off. That is just for your safety. Don't want you guys to die right away."

Her attention went to Miss High as a Kite, Emily. Heard she wanted cheese. Though wasn't sure that she meant it or was just rambling. He waited. Soon she seemed to be poking walls. Super. He knew that there was a chance of someone getting high off of chloroform, but he was hoping that was false. He had no patience for druggies and that was what she was. God and she was suppose to be the smart one. When would this happen? Asked about her cats. He stated "At your house, obviously. Why would we ever take cats?"

Logan soon heard her talk about him, and how he was Logan from Xmen. Really? That was insane. How had she seen him as Wolverine. First of all, Wolverine wasn't Russian and second of all, Wolverine was a good guy. He was Russian and a relatively bad person. So she was just super drugged up. Fantastic. And tripped. He tilted his head as he said "Well I am Logan, but not from Xmen. You are unfortunately my problem, Emily."

Soon said about cheese and something about drugs. Emily was making no no sense. And asked about a soda. He thought about it. He really didn't want to give her anything. But why be the only one who had a say. Maybe Ryan would have a nicer way to say ******** no druggie than Logan did? So he'd just ask him and bother him with it. So he looked at the other, and he asked "I don't know, Ryan...what are your feelings about getting her a soda?"

Adorable Believer

User Image

xxxxx
      Avery x x x x Lukas x x x x Miller
      xxxxx]The x Outsider x

Love; Without music, life would be a mistake

User Image

»love me, hate me___________________________Everyone's little secret___________________________miss me, kiss me x

Avery wasn't a bad guy. Sure, he looked intimidating and had the worst mouth when swearing, but he was still a sweet kid. He always had been, but became a bit possessive of things. It was just a natural tendency for the German male. His current interest was a little dark haired beauty whom reminded her of Belle from Beauty and the Beast. Well, if she was the beauty then that made Avery the beast. He had been sleeping a little in the dining room when he was awoken by the sounds of talking. Avery had never been one of many words, but annoy him enough and e'd tell you off in German. Opening his green eyes, the fire haired male looked at whom was talking. It was the guy known as Logan Evangelista.

He was asking them something about kidnapping the girls. Why had Avery decided to kidnap his little beauty? Well.. He was a guy, she was a girl. He didn't want others to get to her, so why not just take the Italian beauty? Sure, his grandparents would've been a bit disappointed in his actions, but look at his determination! He had successfully taken this girl hostage, and by no violent means! Waking up entirely, the male shook his head for a moment and looked to see who else was in the room. Surprisingly, the only other people were just Logan and Ryan. Lovely.
      "I wanted the little beauty as mine and found the perfect opportunity to do so. At least this time, I had a half decent plan" he said in a somewhat drowsy tone.

Getting up and stretching a bit, he found himself following Logan and Ryan out into one of the little make-shift rooms they had created for these girls. He had ahold of some of the items the Marianna had in her bag, which included her inhaler. Yeah, he kidnapped her and all but he wasn't heartless. Why let the girl suffer even more. Listening to what the other two had said, it seemed as if they had really covered just about everything. Nodding every now and again, Avery turned his attention to Mari.

She seemed to be having some sort of attack. What was she saying? Inhaler? Reaching into his pocket, the male pulled out the small device.
      "Here. Don't over read this or anything, I just don't want you to die this fast." He said, tossing the thing to her.

Translation:

«Choke me, Play me____________________Just got real____________________Tell me, Just love me ?

ιη мʏ нєαმ: Coffin- Black Veil Brides
      ιƒ σηℓу уσυ кηєω: sleepy - content - curious
      ωнαт ι`м ωєαяιηɢ: It's Just Me
      тнє ρєσρℓє ι кησω: Logan - Ryan - Mariana - Emily - Alise

Quotable Smoker

User Image

Chemical Kids And Mechanical BridesxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPierce The Veil
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ◄◄xxx▐▐ xxx►►

filler

Ezra stared up at the band posters on her ceiling. Today sucked already. It was her first day off in a year. She had manipulated her three job schedules to get this day off for almost two weeks. Calling in favors from coworkers and friends. Her one day to sleep in and here she was awake still. Ezra had been so excited for her day off that she hadn't slept last night. She just rummaged around her small apartment, listening to music, reading, playing some video games, and surfed the web. By the time she had crawled into be it was nearly four am. Now at ten am she was pissed.

Pushing all feelings aside and threw her sleeping bag off and rolled out of bed. Yes she had a sleeping bag as a blanket. What can you expect from a nineteen year old with no money to have? A whole bed room set? I think not. Making her way to the bathroom she took a quick shower then got dressed. Back out in her living/bed room Ezra plugged in her Ipod(The one expensive item she had) into some cheep computer speakers that were on the floor in the corner of the room. Turning the volume as high as it would go.

Ezra spent the next two hours making breakfast and cleaning her apartment. She had let the chores slip this week, something that wasn't like her. But lately she had been distracted. Even though it had been three years clean, she still had that craving. Then again it always did around this time of year. Next month it would be her birth day. Then three days after that she would go back home to visit her sister. To be honest she wasn't looking forward to that. Not because she didn't want to visit her grave, but because that meant seeing her parents again. They had recently come to check up on her, not something she had expected from them. Maybe I wont go this year... Well not on the day like usual.

When she was satisfied Ezra shoved her feet into her favorite pair of boots then headed out the door. She doubled check that her door actually locked. She didn't live in the best neighborhood, but rent was cheep and not utilities, so that was a bonus. Not really having an idea of where to spend her one day off, Ezra wondered the streets. Maybe in a little while she would go see if Mariana was at the library. It had been a while since she had seen her friend and was curious on how the girl was doing. Hopefully she was at least trying to get along with people.

Lost in her thoughts Ezra hadn't realized some one was following her. When a cloth was forced over her mouth and nose, then held it place by a tight grasp, her first thought wasn't even to try and escape, but still about seeing her friend. That was how distracted and obviously tired she was. When realization of what was going hit her, it hit her hard. But by this time the person had already pined her arm to her sides and a sickly sweet scent filled her nostrils. Sleep started to invade her, making her sight fuzzy. Soon she blacked out completely. Just before she did though the memorizes of her drug day filled her mind making her heart race.

____________________________________________

Ezra slowly opened her eyes. Her head was pounding and the sickly sweet scent was still there. When she completely opened her eyes she was thankful that the light was off, and that she was on a comfy bed. As she started to think about how she had gotten back into bed she started to freak out. She couldn't believe she had another black out. How could she have been so stupid to use again, and after being clean for so long? She brought her cold hands to her face and rubbed her pained eyes. All she wanted to do was curl up into a little ball and cry.

After a short while of laying there, letting her brain try and reboot it's self, Ezra realized she wasn't in her own bed and there was someone on the bed with her. Opening her eyes once more she looked over at the person. Thankfully her eyes had adjusted to the dark. A female body was sprawled across the bed. This was a first for her. Ezra had never woke up next to a girl after getting high, though waking up in different places was normal for her. Gingerly she sat up and looked around. It was just a simple bedroom, nothing in it gave her any idea as to where she was or why she had ended up here.

Slowly memories of the day came back to her. The not sleeping, cleaning, going out, then... the cloth forced onto her moth and noes... She hadn't gotten high, some a*****e had kidnapped her, or was playing some god awful prank on her. Ezra threw her self off the bed and went to the door. Turning th handle she found it locked. Her anger sparking. “HEY YOU c**k SUCKING SON OF A b***h, LET ME THE ******** OUT!!!!” Ezra first pounded on the door with her fists and when that was getting her no where she started kicking it as hard as she could. When the banging did nothing she continued her yelling. “YOU MOTHER ******** a*****e! HOW DARE YOU DRUG ME? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT DOES TO A RECOVERING DRUG ADDICT? I SWEAR TO GOD I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!” Yes, Ezra did have an anger problem, but it really only came to s**t like this. Other wise she would have just let what ever it was roll right off of her.

filler

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image
      Thoughts:I'ma kill a b***h!
      Feeling:Pissed off and Freaked out.
      With:Samantha
      Outfit
      User Image

Sam's eyes shot open. She could hear her mother in the kitchen yelling. To who? Sam's father of course. Well, not much of a father,no. More like possesing the poisoned blood of an enemy. Her father couldn't accept the way she was, so her father, Jared, packed her bags and kicked Samantha out the door. "I don't care! Sam is your daughter and it was wrong of you to do that to her! So she's into weed and cigarettes,big deal! Unless she is out there whoring herself around, I'm fine with it! I thought you would do the same. But no, you replaced your daughter with a hooker from a bar!" Sam chuckled at the comment. Her father was almost forty and her stepmother was turning twenty-eight in a month."Now if you excuse me, I have to get Sam up. She has a job interview to go to." Her mother, Jodi, slammed the phone down and went outside to smoke. Sam sighed and got up anyway. She sometimes hated these kinds of mornings. She opened her window and sat in her computer chair. She lite up a cigarette and smoked in her room.

"Sam, time to-" She walked in. "I told you not to smoke in your room, the fire alarm is sensitive in this aparment." Sam put it out and flicked it out the window."Sorry Mom." "You have a big day ahead of you. I sat up five interviews for you." Jodi always trys to get Sam a job but she keeps getting fired. First Wendy's, then Pet Smart, and now, hopfully, Sephora in downtown. "Yay..." She fell backwards onto her bed. Her mother was picking out clothes that had pinks and purples. Samantha only wore those for easter or family holidays."Oh Sam! This is from your Aunt Laura! Oh, she always sends you such nice things." Sam got up and checked the hidious dress out. "Mom, you GOT to be kidding me. This is for tweleve year olds! I'm an adult now. I have been dressing myself for quite sometime." She smiled taking the dresses and hanging them back up in the depths of her closet."You're right. I just have to accept the fact that you're grown up now."

Sam got dressed(In the pics below) and went through her closet to find a hat. She smiled and grabbed her phone then slid it into her pocket. She kissed her mother on the cheek. "Bye mom! I will call then I get the interviews done!" She went out the door and entered her car. She adjusted her seatbelt, but smelled a strong odor. Sam's head felt dizzy and fainted in her car.
      "“YOU MOTHER ******** a*****e! HOW DARE YOU DRUG ME? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT DOES TO A RECOVERING DRUG ADDICT? I SWEAR TO GOD I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!” Sam's eyesquickly adjusted to the darkness. She knew who that was! It was Ezra! Sam got up, tripping over her own two feet. "Ezra! Is that you?! Where are we? What's going on?!" Oh how Samantha longed for a cigarette, it must have been hours since she has eaten as well.

User Image

Adorable Believer

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Jasper Ryan Davids ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxxxx A Diamond Bullet
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd a Gun Made of Gold
      xxxxxxxxxxxx She was covered in blood
      xxxxxxxLast seen in San Francisco
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Jasper was hyped up on adrenaline. He was feeling pretty good with himself for the first time in a long time. After successfully digging up a little information on a certain little brunette, Jazzy had gotten the girl as his own. He couldn't help but be pretty happy about it. You see, Jasper had a bit of a talent for finding information about people, be it for black mail or otherwise. In this case, it was other wise. He wasn't after money or anything; jasper purely just wanted a new little toy to play with. He had been sitting on the couch, a small laptop on his lap and his dark eyes focused on the screen. He knew that the twins had hooked up a security camera in the rooms and were keeping a watchful eye on the girls. All Jasper did was hack into those cameras and focus on Samantha.

Soon enough, he heard the sound of another voice come into the room. Prying his eyes away from the laptop, Jasper looked up to see Lukas standing by him, asking him something. Smirking slightly, he turned his attention to the other male.
      "To this extent, no. But the stalking part... Every now and again when someone interesting comes along"
      Turning his gaze back to the screen, the dark haired male grinned. It seemed as if the little princesses were all awake now.
      "Hey, you got anything you want to say to the girls? Seems the little sleeping beauties all woke up finally."

Jasper couldn't help but laugh at what the girls were yelling and saying. God, they just loved to assume that they were going to be saved, huh? Well, jazzy had no intentions of letting little Samantha escape him. After all, sixteenth times the charm, right?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ιη мʏ нєαმ: Pierce The Veil - Besitos
      ιƒ σηℓу уσυ кηєω: conflicted - happier - relieved
      ωнαт ι`м ωєαяιηɢ: You Called?
      тнє ρєσρℓє ι кησω: Lukas

((Blah. Writers block and I'm sleepy Dx))

Obsessive Fatcat

9,700 Points
      • Team Jacob 100
      • Forum Regular 100
      • Autobiographer 200

User Image
                    User Image
                                                                            ♔_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________♔

Reaching out for the tossed object Mariana quickly took hold of it between her shaky fingers, her weak body doing its best to have this little strenght to at least lift up a ******** inhaler "Here. Don't over read this or anything, I just don't want you to die this fast. the red headed male instructed and she did as she was told. she didnt over read it but just brought it up to her mouth, pressing the button she sighed in relief as the medicine was provided to her, making effect instants later as her breathing started regulating.

She breathed in and out slowly, keeping her eyes shut as she rested her head back against the wall. she would for sure remain calm next time. as much as she hated this dudes she didnt want to end sufocated. much lesser dead. there was actually something that caught her attention though... Logan mention a Avery dude, that was supposed to be in charge of her. wait! in charge of her? well... that seemed slightly odd, she that had red tons of mystery novels and such knew that they were only meat for their kidnappers. so why in charge of her? Also. this Avery dude had her inhaler as well. why would he care about giving it to her? he could have just let her die and be over with it... but he didnt...

"T-thanks" She said almost in a whisper, Opening her eyes slowly but they instantly widened in shock as she eyed the male in front of her up and down "I-I know Y-you!" she stuttered nervously, standing up what in the bloody hell! "Your that g-guy fro-from the l-library!" and again, the stuttering, what the hell was really going on?!?! since when did the kidnappers actually know their victims?!?! WAIT! He was in charge of her... and he was Avery, the dude she actually kind of knew... He is my kidnapper but why had he done this to her? it was not like she even knew the guy properly! she just saw him every now and then at the library!

This was too much to take in. she had to calm herself down before asthma striked on her again. but she needed to let all this frustration out in some way... without even knowing, her babbling started, one of her many bad habits, babble in italian like a crazy person. she just couldnt help it. "Perché a me?!? questo è pazzo! che diavolo c'è di sbagliato con questa gente! non è normale rapire qualcun altro! Devo uscire di qui ... Devo lasciare questo posto di merda!" she paced back and forth saying all this stuff they obviously couldnt understand unless they understood Italian, but there was this one sentence that she allowed herself to say in english... "Why did you do this to me?"

♔_______________________________________________________________________________________________________♔
      User Image

This is Lukas speaking, hope you listen

Lukas was wondering how long Ezra was going to sleep. Seriously he hadn't drugged her that badly. Well not as badly as she'd probably do to herself. And the sooner she woke up, the better. They could finally get to learn about each other all over again. Hopefully she had learned a few things while they were apart. And soon he heard her yelling through the door as thumps happened showing she was banging on the door. To think after so long all it took was this to make her knock on one of his doors. And did you hear that? She remembered he was bisexual! Sure it was rude that she had called his mum a b***h, but nobody liked their inlaws so it made sense. He smiled "She remembers me, good to know since she was such a whore when we were dating"

And she then heard her accuse him of having sex with his mother, like he had some odepius rex complex. Well that was a bit too far, he figured. He heard her then say she was going to kill him. Well okay that's it, she was about to get b***h slapped just for that. He had been so ******** nice letting her stay at his house! And he was going to feed her! And did she appreciate any of that?! No! Probably was missing whoever she had decided to ******** recently!! He growled "Nobody ever appreciates me, ******** b***h"

He soon heard Jasper talk and he turned his attention to the other. So he stalked for fun. That sounded like an expensive hobby. But he figured that if Jasper liked it, that was good. He saw that he was looking at something on his laptop and stared at it, cool! He figured out how to get them on his laptop. That was so techie. He gave a nod "I think we should tell them that they are not in a good situation"

The tall russian male went to the door and he made sure to open it, getting in with Jasper and locking the door behind them in case they thought it'd be fun to dash them. He crossed his arms as he looked at Ezra "First of all b***h, thank you for remembering I am bisexual. good to know you remember something. Second of all, you want to kill me? Well bring it on. Go ahead, what are you going to do? Punch me? I have a knife. So before you bring a fist to a knife fight think about what type of situation you are in, okay whoreface?"

He looked at both as he said "So in case you guys are blind -- oh that's right --" he flipped the lights on so that everyone could see everybody "--you are not in a good situation. Rules are simple, we'll feed you three times a day. you have mattresses to sleep on. Make shift bathroom. We have cameras so you can't escape. And honestly, Ezra, if you keep being annoying I might forget that we use to date and just kill you to fix that annoying thing you are doing called...talking. Kayz?"

His attention went to Jasper and he remembered him as he said "This is Jasper. Samantha is his thing. Anything you want to add Jazzy?"

Solypsis's Compadre

Garbage Trash

12,050 Points
      • Risky Lifestyle 100
      • Brandisher 100
      • Perfect Attendance 400
      User Image
      ‡ They call me Ryan Dakobi ‡
      ҲҲҲ I'm here to have fun ҳҳҳ
      ҲҲҲ and live a life with no ҳҳҳ
      ҲҲҲ regrets... ҳҳҳ

Because, really... What's the point of living a life with no fun?

⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗

Ryan scanned the room watching the girls. There was nothing much better to do, and it would keep him busy for a bit by checking up on how they were doing. They had certainly picked up a pretty weird bunch, since none of them had the normal, stereotypical reaction; fear and panic, or at a least they didn’t show it. It was a shame too, he really wanted a fun reaction from them. His gaze shifted to Alisa. There was just about zero reaction from her. 'Woo. Guess I get to have a challenge of getting fun from this... She obviously isn't gonna' make it easy... Great...' Seemed to him that she wasn’t even taking this stuff seriously, like a life or death scenario. If he really put his mind to it, he could find a way to make her see that this was all very real, and hopefully get an entertaining reaction. That’s all he really wanted, some fun, and he wasn’t worried about what it took to get that fun.

A string of coughs shifted his gaze from his quiet girl to the one apparently having an asthma attack. He really wanted to laugh. That was such a sucky way to die. Soon her lungs would swell and cut off her oxygen completely, and she would die of suffocation. That was no fun for the kidnappers or her, since they wouldn’t get to murder her themselves. Being kidnapped only to die of an asthma attack, tsk, tsk. Good thing this wasn’t a ransom, or it would be a little more complicated.

As Logan spoke Ryan’s face lit up with a grin and he actually laughed. That was such a cool idea! He wasn’t actually an evil person; he was just an impulsive person. And when an evil thought passed by, that was the only thing he wanted to do in that moment, more than anything. He was juts itching to get his knife and cut them for the pure enjoyment, to show they weren’t screwing around. His hobby was collecting knifes, mostly because they looked awesome and secondly because they were very useful. Right now he only had two on him, one in each pocket. Reaching his hands in his pockets, his fingers skimmed over the handles. He twitched a bit, out of excitement. Why did Logan get him going like that? Now he only wanted one of them to make a run for it so he could try out this nice warning system. Taking a hand out from his jeans he patted Logan on the back in a friendly manner. “Yeah. We’ll work out all the details later. Me and you are gonna’ get along just fine.” His grin grew wider as he returned his hand to his trusty knife.

His attention was the directed at the strange blonde girl. 'Great. Somebody picked up a crazy...Or a druggie.' He arched an eyebrow and watched her quizzically. Had someone fed her the damn chloroform, or poured it down her nose or something? No one else seemed to experience the same side effect. Why was she acting like this? The one time he wanted the situation to be somewhat normal and predictable, this was what happened... It was amusing though. Logan seemed to actually be answering her insane questions. At the question, he shrugged. He couldn’t care less. It seemed Emily was just spewing every random thought that popped in her head. He wasn’t so sure a soda could take her down from her high. It wasn’t even worth the try. “Hell no. We kidnapped you, what makes you think you can get whatever the hell you ask for from us?” He scoffed, rolling his eyes. Okay, a drugged up girl, a quiet girl, and a girl having an asthma attack. Certainly interesting, at least.

Ryan watched curiously as Avery gave the inhaler to Emily. She was lucky that she wasn’t going to die just yet. Avery seemed like a pretty cool guy too, the better the kidnappers got along, the better. Just as he thought that, a long line of cusses and insults came from the other room with the kidnapped. Sounded like someone else was up an kicking. Seemed like another druggie they had kidnapped. Great.

Romantic Cutie-Pie

8,300 Points
      • Entrepreneur 150
      • Friendly 100
      • Wall Street 200
      User Image

A L I S ExxxxG I N AxxxxM O R G A N

{Emotion: Fear}
      {Location: Unknown}
      {Outfit}

User Image

Oh God, Alise really hated on how Ryan was staring her. It really was a pain in the a** because she could tell that he was just completely full of himself. If anything, she wanted to give him the finger, but she was trying to remain calm. Ryan was just another person like her mother ex boyfriends. They thought that they were all high and mighty just because they were good looking and were physical strong. She was not impressed, but she really had to keep her feelings at bay because she wasn't going to let Ryan get the best of her.

The man was still with his stupid knife and Alise guessed that he was still having his weird dreams about cutting someone. She then looked at Emily who was still going crazy. It was very strange to watch because she didn't even think that it was possible. Plus all the talking was hurting her head. Luckily, the Mariana was able to finally shut, but then she had to speak to Avery. Not to mention that Alise could hear yelling over in the next room. She wondered why everyone just shut up.

Alise yawned then laid back and looked up at the ceiling. She decided that she should just relax some and hoped that the pain in her head would eventually go away. It wasn't like she was going anywhere at the moment. Yes, she might seem strange, but she had different ways of dealing with everything. Then she wondered if Ryan had grabbed her purse or let it just drop on the ground when he took her. If he lost her purse then she was sure to give him yell because that one was her favorite.

User Image

Adorable Believer

User Image

xxxxx
      Avery x x x x Lukas x x x x Miller
      xxxxx]The x Outsider x

Love; Without music, life would be a mistake

User Image

»love me, hate me___________________________Everyone's little secret___________________________miss me, kiss me x

Avery nodded slightly at the girl, running a hand through his hair. He didn't want to lose his little captive yet, and by the terms set forth by his fellow kidnappers, he would just have to make sure the girl didn't upset anyone. Looking around the small room, his attention couldn't help but find its way back to Marianna. It seemed by the way she was acting that the girl finally recognized whom Avery was.
      "ruhig, Blödmann. You're too noisy. If you don't shut up, I'll be glad to do so for you" Avery said in a slightly annoyed tone. He leaned against the door frame, pulling out the small pocket knife that he tended to carry around. The male was never one for threatening, but when push came to shove, he would slit a b***h.

Turning back to Mariana, she seemed to be freaking out more so that before. Why had he taken her? She was beautiful, duh. And beautiful things often got broken.
      "beruhigen. I won't hurt you if you play nice, little beauty." He spoke once again. Avery yawned softly, still trying to shake the sleepy feeling from earlier. He hated yelling and yet all these girls seemed to do is yell.

"Looks like Logan and Ryan just about covered everything. Just play nice and no one gets hurt" he spoke again. Soon enough, he was getting the itching feeling of taking a smoke break. He hadn't taken a hit since the day before when he took Marianna. "Well if there's not much else for me to say or do, I'm going for a smoke"

Translation:
      1.) Quiet, dumbass
      2.) calm down

«Choke me, Play me____________________Just got real____________________Tell me, Just love me ?

ιη мʏ нєαმ: Coffin- Black Veil Brides
      ιƒ σηℓу уσυ кηєω: sleepy - content - curious
      ωнαт ι`м ωєαяιηɢ: It's Just Me
      тнє ρєσρℓє ι кησω: Logan - Ryan - Mariana - Emily - Alise

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items