• Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
‡ They call me Ryan Dakobi ‡
ҲҲҲ I'm here to have fun ҳҳҳ
ҲҲҲ and live a life with no ҳҳҳ
ҲҲҲ regrets... ҳҳҳ

Because, really... What's the point of living a life with no fun?

⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗

Ryan winced as his little sister gave her signature hug. Oww, she really knew how to hug hard. “Okay, okay. I’ll hang around for a little longer.” He comforted, grinned at her pout and hugged her back in a big brotherly way. “And if ‘forever’ is really only a month, then you should’ve visited me! I still go to school, like you told me, and I haven’t dropped out yet!” He sounded like he was bragging about it, even when it wasn’t a huge accomplishment. He wanted to prove to her he was trying to improve, even if he quit football and still liked pranking people. At least he stopped his more dangerous pranks… Hey, it would be fun to prank Mia, but then she would start yelling at him and he didn’t want that.

He followed her gaze and saw that she was looking to Alise and he smiled. Mia was always a bit defensive of him, even more so than Alise was! She probably didn’t want to share, or leave her alone with their parents for a long time again. Putting his stuff on the floor so his hands were free He wrapped one arm around his sisters shoulder and one arm around Alise’s shoulder, hugging both of them close and being tempted to knock their heads together. “Aww, well if I’m gonna’ stay longer you two oughta’ talk or something. I haven’t heard you guys say one thing to each other!” He wanted them to get along; they might actually have something in common.

Bloody_Dark_Beauty

Romantic Cutie-Pie

8,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

A L I S ExxxxG I N AxxxxM O R G A N

{Emotion: Fear}
{Location: Unknown}
{Another Day}

User Image

Alise watched as Mia gave Ryan a bear hug. Also it would seem that her and Ryan would be hanging out around his sister a little longer. She continued to stand as she watched the siblings. Gently, she wrapped her arms in front of her chest as she looked around the nice house. Alise let out a small sighed as Ryan pulled her closer to him along with Mia. She didn’t know what she should say to the other girl because they looked like total opposites. Also, she wasn’t sure if Mia even liked her or not because she hadn’t done anything wrong.

Mia was happy that her brother was going to stay longer. Also, it looked like her brother had been banged up with the bandages on him which was strange. “You two better not be having rough sex from the looks of the bandages” she frowned and wondered if her brother was up to his old tricks. Then she looked up at Alise. Alise was the girl that her brother have been crushing on, but she never thought that they could end up dating. Right now, she was only hoping that there wasn’t something else going on between them.

User Image

Solypsis's Compadre

Garbage Trash

12,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
ҲҲҲ regrets... ҳҳҳ

⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗

“Huh?” Ryan was visibly puzzled at what his sister said. Where did she get that idea? He glanced down at the bandages he still had on. “Oh. Haha, very funny, Mia. But really, you shouldn’t make assumptions like that.” He scolded lightly. “How would you know about that anyway, aren’t you still like- seven years old or something?” he teased. He always seemed to forget her real age, she was still only a little girl with pigtails in his mind, skipping around and looking behind his shoulder to see what pranks he was concocting in his room. Actually, she was in high school now, but being her big brother she would always be little to him.

“Plus, we haven’t actually slept together yet, so quit worrying, lil’ sis.” Technically they hadn’t slept together, they showered together and that was different, and they had not yet shared a bed yet either, so technically he wasn’t lying. Mia could be just like a parent sometimes, worrying and imagining up things from little or no evidence.

Giving her a playful noogie, further messing up her hair, he looked to Alise. She seemed to be playing the deaf card again, not wanting to talk. Just for kicks, he gave her a noogie too, grinning. “Aww c’mon Alise~ My sister doesn’t bite, really!” Glancing back and forth between the two and seeing he was getting pretty close to nowhere with having them talk to each other at all he just sighed. Oh well, they wouldn’t become best of friends or anything but at least they weren’t becoming arch nemeses, right?

Bending down he retrieved his pile of stuff. But, he did it so swiftly that all his pranking tools fell out from where they were carefully tucked away, hidden in the folds of the clothing. Crap, she would really know he was back to his old tricks now… There was no way to deny the fact that he was trying to smuggle out his old prankster tools so he may as well come clean before she started lecturing him… Well, actually, there was a chance she would just not even notice and he was too much of a coward to admit to his own actions.

Bloody_Dark_Beauty

Romantic Cutie-Pie

8,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

{Another Day}

User Image

Mia didn’t really believe her brother, but she didn’t say anything about it. “I’m not seven and I very well know on what sex is” she had a boyfriend, but she wasn’t going to tell Ryan because he would scare her man off. She frowned and shook her head when her brother gave her a noogie. Then she watched as her brother went after his girlfriend who didn’t like to speak much it would seem. “It would seem that Alise already took some bites out of you” she smirked.

Alise frowned when she was suddenly was noogie “Yeah, I got him good and he doesn’t taste like chicken.” She shook her head as she shoved her boyfriend. It bothered her that he wasn’t telling his sister the whole truth. She sighed and bit her bottom lip as she thought about how Ryan had wandering eyes. Gently, she reached and kissed her boyfriend on the lips.

User Image

Solypsis's Compadre

Garbage Trash

12,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
ҲҲҲ regrets... ҳҳҳ

“Really? Very well? You know a lot about sex?” Ryan cleverly changed her words, sounding concerned. Did that mean she had real life experience with sex? Did she have a boyfriend that she was sleeping with? Even though he was irresponsible, he was still a somewhat protective older brother, and he was sure if any guy slept with his lil’ sis’, he would prank them so hard they would never mess with her again. The thought of his sister screwing some random guy was really weird, so he tried to not think about it.

“Huh?” Oh, so Mia was back talking about all their bandages. He was about to make a comment when Alise talked, making the funny comment for him. Hey! Alise talked, hooray! Well, that was some kind of start, better than her playing mute. He laughed when she jostled him and messed up her hair. Suddenly, she was kissing him for seemingly no reason. Hey, but he didn’t have a problem with that. ‘Ha, this is how you really kiss someone, lil’ sis’, watch and learn’ He smirked as he glanced at Mia, and then kissed Alise back, wrapping his arms around her and giving his sister a perfect example of making out. It only felt a little weird to kiss another girl in front of his sister, but the kiss was awesome because it was so unexpected. She really knew how to take back his attention very fast.

Bloody_Dark_Beauty

Romantic Cutie-Pie

8,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

{Another Day}

User Image

Yes, Mia knew about sex, but she wasn't going to agree with her brother. She couldn't let him know because she wanted to keep her boyfriend. Mia loved her brother, but she also need a special person in her life and it wasn't like Ryan was around all the time anyways. A boyfriend was easier to have around more when her parents were being annoying. She smirked when Alise made fun of Ryan and it would seem that he has met his match with this girl. Then she watched her brother who was being an a** in making a scene with his girlfriend's kiss.

Alise was surprised when Ryan suddenly wrapped his arms around her and was trying to make out with her. She was only trying to give him one kiss, but apparently he wanted more because he was pulling her close. A kiss after kiss was returned then she gently pulled away and smiled at Ryan. She smiled at him then looked at Mia as she gently bit her bottom lip.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces