• Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
‡ They call me Ryan Dakobi ‡
ҲҲҲ I'm here to have fun ҳҳҳ
ҲҲҲ and live a life with no ҳҳҳ
ҲҲҲ regrets... ҳҳҳ

Because, really... What's the point of living a life with no fun?

⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗

Ryan sighed, feeling like an idiot. He didn’t want to get in a fight with her, because if he won then he’d feel like s**t, and if he lost he’d feel like s**t, so it was a lose-lose. Girlfriends always had the advantage in a verbal fight with their boyfriends, that was a well known fact. And a physical fight would be one that he would obviously win, but he’d still feel like s**t if he beat her up, which he would never even think of doing. So he was stuck with either having to apologize or get another girlfriend along with a severely broken heart. Seemed like he would have to apologize, even if it wasn’t that bad of an offense. He only glanced at the other girls, and it was true that he had been interested but not seriously interested.

He put back the stuff he was holding because she clearly wasn’t playing that game anymore. Nope, no more jealously, just fury. And fury directed at him, just great. He still didn’t see what the big deal was. He looked at a few girls, so what? Sure, he thought about checking them out a little and getting their information, but he didn’t put those thoughts into action. Alise should’ve only gotten angry with him if he actually did something totally out of line. ‘Well, if she’s already angry I may as well make her even angrier. I didn’t even do anything and she gets all pissed like this, so let’s see what happens when I actually try something. It’ll be fun.’ His shortsightedness got the better of him and he ignored all the future problems he would create with his actions. If she was going to be mad she may as well be mad at him for something he actually did.

While her back was turned and she was looking through the clothing, he walked over to one of the girls he had been checking out. She was a red-head, with sweet green eyes, and she had been eyeing him with such jealousy it was a bit of a turn on. There was no real romance or love he felt toward the girl, his heart was still belonged to Alise and in the long run this would be a really stupid move. Oh well. He wanted to make a point and wanted a little bit of fun with this. He flirted a bit with the hot chick, and they exchanged a few sentences, and a few minutes later they were making out. ‘There, Alise. If you’re going to get angry you should be angry at something that actually exists! Not just your imagination making up stuff that I haven’t even done yet!’ Those were the thoughts going through his head. He was sure to pay for what he did now, but it was pretty much worth it to make a good point, in his opinion.

Bloody_Dark_Beauty

Romantic Cutie-Pie

8,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

A L I S ExxxxG I N AxxxxM O R G A N

{Emotion: Fear}
{Location: Unknown}
{New Outfit}

User Image

Ryan started to leave her side then she heard him speaking. He was speaking with another girl then he started to make out with the girl. Tears started to appear in her eyes and she couldn't believe on what she went through with him. Then she believed him when he said that he cared about her. It was all a lie. She let everything she was holding drop to the floor. Quickly, she walked up to him and broke the kiss that he was having with the other girl. She slapped him hard across the face "I hate you." Alise started to cry harder as she ran from the store.

She couldn't believe on what Ryan was doing. It would seem that she wasn't a good enough girlfriend for him. Quickly, she made her way to the apartment then went to her room. She screamed and cried as she laid down on the bed. It felt like her heart was breaking because she thought Ryan was different, but it would seem that all guys were evil. Also, she hated herself for what she had done with him. Suddenly, she felt dirty and couldn't get rid of the feeling.

She cried herself to sleep and she looked a mess. Her hair was messed up and sticking out everywhere. Along with her make up running down her face. Her beautiful eyes were red and puffy from all the crying. Romeo came and curled up against his master in hopes of making her feel better as she slept.

User Image

Solypsis's Compadre

Garbage Trash

12,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
ҲҲҲ regrets... ҳҳҳ

⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗

Oh s**t. s**t, s**t, s**t… Goddamn he had a way of ******** things up… The side of his face stung like hell, and the girl he was making out with was staring at him like he was a criminal. And it felt like Alise had shot out his heart with a shotgun. He probably broke her heart too… He was too dazed to chase after her, so he just watched her run. Why did that hurt so much? Why did she react so strongly? He was trying to make a point, but all he really did was ******** everything up. Adding to the lovely pile of s**t he was currently in, the red-head girl slammed him in the side with her purse and walked away.

Ryan rubbed his forehead, a headache starting to form. He was hurting all over, physically and emotionally. Okay, so cheating right in front of his girlfriend was possible one of the stupidest ideas ever, he knew that now. He wanted to run away from all the awful feelings in his gut. He wanted to make it up to her, and explain himself, but she could probably hurt him even worse. But it couldn’t hurt to try… Soon he was running full tilt toward the direction of her apartment. Why did he have to screw things up? He was so frustrated with himself for messing up everything. How was he supposed to know she would react so strongly? Maybe he just wasn’t considerate enough about other people’s feelings, he needed to learn more about that and get better with it.

Each stride on the pavement brought him closer to her place, and in no time he was there. He rushed up the stairs and by the time he was in front of her door he was out of breath. It was all quiet behind the door, had she already cried it off? He picked the lock on the door with ease and silently stepped in. How was he going to go about this…? He still had the rag with chloroform in his pocket, that might work. Re-kidnapping her would be okay, actually, no. That would ******** things up even more than they already were.

He sighed internally, leaning against the doorjamb to her room. Her door was slightly ajar, he could see her sleeping, and the cat was staring at him and silently hissing, which was pretty intimidating. Okay, he was there, right in front of her. Now what? He couldn’t even think of enough words to make a good apology…There was a possibility he could make things even worse between them, although that seemed a little hard to believe that it could reach a lower point. Taking a deep breath and exhaling, he just closed his eyes and sat down on the floor. He’d wait quietly for her to wake up. Maybe if she crushed his heart even more, and yelled at him he would figure out the right thing to do. There wasn’t much logic there, he just wanted her to say something to him, more than just the three words she used to crush him.

Bloody_Dark_Beauty

Romantic Cutie-Pie

8,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

{New Outfit}

User Image

Alise groaned and woke up when she heard Romeo hissing "What's wrong? Romeo." She looked at her cat and tried to calm him down then she froze because she saw something near her door. It was Ryan. How could he break into her apartment with he had done to her? She got up and open her door then she looked at him with hurt eyes "How could you...Get out...I trusted you and you did that...Get out." Tears started to fall again as she pushed him towards the front door.

He had made out with another girl right in front of her after he promised not to cheat on her. Ryan had told that he loved her and only wanted to be with her. She waited away her tears "We weren't even together that long and you already made out with a girl...I can't trust you." Alise looked down at her feet and she wondered what he was going to try and do after he had broken her heart "I thought you were different, but I was wrong."

Alise thought about the time that she was tortured by one her mother's boyfriend. It was a horrible time in her life that she tried to forget because she was always trying to find a way to prove that men weren't all the same. More tears fell as she walked away from him and fell down on the couch. She covered her face as she tried to figure on what to do then she was sure that Ryan wasn't going to leave too easily.

User Image

Solypsis's Compadre

Garbage Trash

12,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
ҲҲҲ regrets... ҳҳҳ

Okay. Oww. s**t, bad idea. More hurtful words did not in fact make it better. His brain just decided to freeze up and he didn’t have enough words to say sorry. He wasn’t planning on begging on his knees or being a total pathetic wimp trying to get her to fix his broken heart, but he wasn’t going to be mean or pick a fight either. He wanted her to not hate his guts, if that was too much to ask for. He wasn’t planning on getting out until he did so. He was hurting as bad as she was, he was just able to hide his feelings well. That, and the fact he still couldn’t identify his emotions, his mind was numb and his heart was shattered like a thin window.

She shoved him away and he stumbled, looking very lost. So he broke her trust? To break trust, he had to have it at some point… Oh, then he really screwed up bad, knowing that only made him feel worse. He turned to look at her, trying to not be hurt by seeing her so sad. And knowing that he caused it. He had no idea how to apologize, so what came to mind were all excuses. “But- C’mon Alise. I didn’t think you would react that way! I thought it would be a little fun-“ Oh s**t, that didn’t come out right… He needed to say something fast, “Please… I’d let you make out with other guys if you really wanted. As long as you didn’t fall for them, I’d be fine if you had a physical relationship with someone else.” Actually, it would bother him greatly if she was with another guy, but he wouldn’t get mad at her if he found out. Even if she did it right in front of his face, it would only sorta’ get him mad…

“Different, how so?” he said aloud, looking confused. Compared to what? The way she put it gave the impression that he was a bad person for what he did, even though he didn’t have bad intentions. When he did it he thought it would be almost like a funny joke, not all serious, heart-breaky stuff. He sighed rubbing his temples and watching her fall on the couch. He would leave once everything was all settled between them, he didn’t want for her to hate him and not tell it to his face. “Listen, Alise. I didn’t mean to offend you so much with my actions. I’m sorry that I hurt you, and I’m sorry our relationship didn’t work out. If you could come to forgive me, it’s more than I deserve, I know, but it would mean the world to me… I don’t want to leave knowing you still hate me.”

Bloody_Dark_Beauty

Romantic Cutie-Pie

8,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

{New Outfit}

User Image

"That was not fun and that was not a joke...I don't want you checking out other girls, touch them, making out with them, sex or anything for that matter. When you are in a relationship you don't do that to the one you care about" Alise couldn't believe on how stupid Ryan was. "I didn't want another guy...I wanted you, but you burned that bridge with your stupid joke" she wondered on how stupid could he actually be.

She watched as he came over to the couch and she wished that he would just leave. "I can't have a boyfriend who cheats on me and you making out with that girl was cheating...I thought you were different because I thought you were going to treat me well and care about on I felt...I guess not" she wiped her tears, but more came. Now, she couldn't believe on he was asking her to forgive him. He must be an awful person if he thought that what he did was funny.

"Ryan...I have been hurt in the past by men and what you did just ruin everything I thought would be different...I can't believe thought what you did was funny. It was not a turn on...all you did was hurt me" Alise couldn't bring herself to forgive him because she really wanted their relationship to work out. "I guess...I'm not special enough to keep your attention" she got off the couch and walked to the bedroom. She closed the door and fell against it.

User Image

Solypsis's Compadre

Garbage Trash

12,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
ҲҲҲ regrets... ҳҳҳ

“What?!” Ryan blurted out loud, frustrated. He knew he had to be sorta’ committed, and although he didn’t really follow through with that, he didn’t like hearing his freedom being cut off by another person. He could do whatever the hell he wanted, that was part of his point when he made out with the other girl. “To my defense, you never explained that before! How was I supposed to know?” Okay, that was a weak excuse, even from him. It was basic common sense, but still, she should’ve spelled it out for him. Cheating in his standards was only bad if the partner fell head over heels in love with another person, then that would be bad. But according to her, even looking at anyone else was cheating!

“Yeah, and I didn’t want that other chick, I was only trying to have some fun! And I still do want you!” Okay, so ‘fun’ wasn’t the right wording. He was just trying to make a point, but he wasn’t sure how to explain that to her without insulting her or making it sound like he was trying to hurt her feelings. “And what are you talking about burning bridges? And it was a stupid joke?! Are you kidding? It got you pretty pissed didn’t it?” Okay, he was not making it any better. But it wasn’t right for her to insult his jokes, even if it was a bit of his cruel humor. He was no closer to getting her forgiveness, and his heart was feeling a little heavier and a little more crushed every second. It hurt, and it was pain, but instead of feeling sad he only got anger from it for some reason.

“Yeah, and you don’t have a boyfriend who cheats on you anymore. You got what you wanted, does that make you happy?” She completely over exaggerated it, it wasn’t like he started ******** the other girl! Making out was a very tiny offense, she shouldn’t be getting so worked up over it. Oh, and now she was saying that he didn’t care about her or her feelings? She couldn’t be farther from the truth, he did care about her, but he just had a sucky way of showing it. Damn, she was really crying, and he felt like an awful person for causing it. Almost awful enough to get on his knees and start begging. Almost. There was no way that would happen though; he didn’t feel like she got to see him like that, like a vulnerable wuss.

“So now I ruined everything?! Y’know, it was you too! You started getting mad at me for no reason, just cuz’ I was looking at some other girls! Now I don’t think that’s right, why am I the one blamed? I was giving you something to actually get upset over!” he was really raising his voice now, shouting really. Why was he even here? Oh right, he wanted her to not hate him. But why? He could go out and pick up another girl in a few minutes if he wanted to. Why would it keep bothering him if she hated him or not, what made her special? Oh right, she stole his heart and then smashed it. He actually fell for her like a lovey-dovey chucklehead.

Alise went into her room and slammed the door, putting a physical barrier between them. He tried the doorknob a few times, but she was leaning against it, so there was no way of getting in. “C’mon! Please Alise! Give me a break! Haven’t you noticed that I’m an impulsive, crazy, impatient b*****d with a short attention span?! I swear, nothing has kept my full and total attention, ever! But you did, so that makes you really special! And if you don’t forgive me now it would bother me for the rest of eternity, so I’m not leaving until you say that you forgive me!” He slammed his hand on the door a few times, trying to forcefully shove it open, but it didn’t work.

Bloody_Dark_Beauty

Romantic Cutie-Pie

8,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

{New Outfit}

User Image

Alise couldn't believe on how stupid Ryan was because he really didn't get the point of being a couple. You were suppose to be committed to the other and not go after another. Ryan was so backwards and what he did wasn't a joke. It hurt her deeply and he was trying to make her feel like she was the one to blame when that wasn't the case. She continued to cry and it he was making sound like he didn't want to be with her anymore. How stupid could Ryan be not to understand? What he did was wrong and he needed to learn that.

Continuing to press against the door as Ryan tried to come in. She wished that he would just leave, but he wasn't doing. He was speaking about how she was special to him, but he just didn't get it. You didn't try to make someone who is special angry or hurt them the way that he did. He wasn't leaving until she forgive him, but she didn't feel like she could.

Slowly, she open the door to him "You didn't make me angry...you really hurt me. I know that I don't look like those other girls and I'm afraid of losing you to them. So it hurt me when you looked at them and you just made it worse when you made out with that girl." She really didn't want to talk about her past to him because she didn't want him to leave her because of it. "Also you told me that wouldn't cheat on me and I'm sorry, but what you did was not a joke...it was a way of cheating to me. Ryan...I want us to be together, but those jokes are not funny" Alise's voice was very shaky.

User Image

Solypsis's Compadre

Garbage Trash

12,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
ҲҲҲ regrets... ҳҳҳ

Ryan continued to slam his hand on the door, and finally she opened the door. Her make-up was running, and her hair was a wreck, but she was still so beautiful. How did he manage to screw everything up? Apologizing wouldn’t be all too hard, but it would hurt his ego and that would hurt even more than his broken heart. But softening up wouldn’t hurt his chances of being forgiven, and it would stop their arguing. He just needed to stop letting his mind take over what came out of his mouth for a bit and juts listen. Maybe she would have something good to say.

Anger and hurting was the same thing, and obviously his little joke didn’t go well at all. She never got the point he was trying to make and he just created a big problem for himself. He did feel sorry when she said he had hurt her though, that was not what he had intended to do. But it wasn’t totally his fault because she was the one that let it hurt. Everything would be fine if she just brushed it off and played it cool, he still didn’t believe he was wrong.

“So, let me get this straight… because you’re not a perfect, fake-type girl, you think I would leave you…? I don’t even like people that are like that. Sure, it might be nice to have a physical relationship with them; I tried that a few times with some cheerleaders from school. It’s not real love though, I never fell for them. I don’t know if you would believe me or not, but you’re the first girl I fell head-over heels for… “It was true. With those other kinds of girl’s things worked weirdly. It was more of a social thing, to say they were together with some guy, but they would sleep around all the time. He was too used to that nonexistent commitment that he really ended up ballsing everything up.

He did say he was never going to cheat, but he meant that like he wasn’t going to fall in love with anyone else. Maybe he should’ve come to a compromise with that part… And… She wanted to be together…? His heart skipped a beat and he stared at her. That seemed like a good enough note for forgiveness. He reached out and wrapped her in a huge bear hug, squeezing her close and not wanting to let go. “No more of those jokes, got it. Thank you, Alise, thank you!” he smiled, hoping that made it all better. He disliked fighting with her, and now his heart didn’t hurt any more. He glanced down at her, seeing her pained made him feel bad. “I’m very sorry for hurting you… I didn’t really mean to, and I’m very sorry. Is there a way I could make it up to you?”

Bloody_Dark_Beauty

Romantic Cutie-Pie

8,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

{New Outfit}

User Image

Alise was surprised when Ryan said that he fell head over heels for her. She found that hard to believe because she saw how he looked at those girls. Then he also kissed that girl and it will always bother her that he did it. Suddenly, she was being pulled into his arms even though she hadn't told him that she would forgive him yet, but it would seem that he thought so. Now, he was thank her and she sighed "This means no kissing, touching or having sex with another girl...I want you all to myself, but I will try to not be too jealous if you look at them. Just don't go any farther than that."

It was strange to be hearing him say sorry to her "Now, I'm also afraid to kiss you after your lips touch that girl." She looked up at him then pushed on his chest until he fell back on her bed. "Because of your stupid joke...now we have nothing new to wear" she shook her head as she sat on top of him. Quietly, she wondered if she was going to be able to tame this man. She looked out the window and hated that her memories were still bothering her.

Also, she was ready for another shower that she ruined her hair and make up. All the work that she put into it only went to waste. Still, she needed to figure out on how she was going to control her boyfriend. He was probably give her a heart attack from all his jokes. A sigh slipped her lips because she needed to tell him about her past "One of the reason...I don't really like men...is because my mother's ex assaulted me. Its also one of the reasons I got my own apartment."

User Image

Solypsis's Compadre

Garbage Trash

12,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
ҲҲҲ regrets... ҳҳҳ

Ryan was shocked that she was already laying down the new rules and killing his fun. But he was very happy to have her back, and have her not hate him. He didn’t need all the other girls though, she would be enough. He understood that now, and she seemed even awesomer. “Okay, I promise it won’t happen a second time.” He was pretty sure he could actually stay committed this time. It didn’t sound all too hard now, so it couldn’t be, right? “Same goes for you though. If I catch you with another guy, I get to be angry with you, alright?” He tried to look stern but he was too relived to have her back. It seemed like a good idea, if he cheated she could cheat back, that would prevent both of them from cheating.

He smirked when she pushed him onto the bed, but was disappointed when she wouldn’t kiss him, because apparently the other girl had somehow poisoned his lips. And she was still worried that she didn’t get to shop? “It’s okay Alise. If you really want I can go back and buy all that stuff, no worries.” He grinned, still looking up at her. He was a real lucky guy, to have her and to have her forgiveness. He could sense something was on her mind as she looked distractedly out the window, pondering upon something he did not know.

He was about to ask what she was thinking about, when she told him. He didn’t know what to say, or what he was supposed to say. He just felt like a real b*****d for treating her so badly. He pulled her close to him and hugged her tight. He didn’t know too much about what she was going through, or how best to comfort her, but he felt the need to apologize even more to her. “I’m sorry that happened to you… And I apologize for being a bad boyfriend, I should’ve been nicer…” he was guilty and willing to listen if she needed him to. There was a lot more to her than he thought, and he was very right, she was an interesting person.

Bloody_Dark_Beauty

Romantic Cutie-Pie

8,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

{New Outfit}

User Image

Alise wasn't sure on if she was suppose to be believing Ryan, but he seemed so happy. He was even promising her that he wouldn't do it again. "I don't believe in cheating so I would of never cheat on you...I'm a good girl" she continued to look at him. It was weird being told not to cheat. Also she wouldn't want to see him angry because she would be afraid to know what that was even like. "I don't know if I should let you go because the girls might still be there" she gave him a pouty look.

Ryan was all hers and she didn't want him going after any other women. She looked around her room because she had to wash his lips and his mouth. Alise wanted all the traces of the other girl gone. She was surprised when she was suddenly hugged tight by him. "You didn't know that it happen because it is something I try to keep it hidden" she sighed as she pushed the memories away. Gently, she broke away and went to her dress her. She changed into a small nightgown.

Then she removed her make up before turning around to look at Ryan again. Now, he got to see her without make up. She walked back over to him then she removed his jersey. "What are you wearing tonight to sleep in?" she asked quietly as she started to kiss along his neck and chest. She might not kiss his lips, but that didn't mean she wouldn't give him any kisses.

User Image

Solypsis's Compadre

Garbage Trash

12,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
ҲҲҲ regrets... ҳҳҳ

“Well, does cheating make me a bad boy?” Ryan smirked, just being glad to be next to her and have her back. He already knew she wouldn’t cheat, he was just teasing her. She was too good of a girlfriend, he didn’t really deserve a girl like her, and he didn’t have a strong enough heart to tell her she could go out and find a much better guy than him. Was she still worried about the other girls?

“Okay, if you really want, I’ll go and wear a big sign that says ‘Property of Alise.’” He laughed at the idea, that would be a bit demeaning, but if it made her feel better about it than it was fine. And if she didn’t trust him enough to go shopping alone without cheating, than that was a problem. Her pouty look was pretty cute though, and he really wanted to lean over and kiss her, but he remembered his mouth was somehow still infected by the other girl.

He figured that she was cutting off that discussion, about her past, and it was all fine by him. She was amazing to overcome all that stuff in her life, and it was certainly pretty interesting. He nodded, and once she got off of him he went to wipe his mouth on his sleeve, in case that made some sort of difference. He was waiting for her to finish doing her nighttime routine, before he glanced over to see what she did. His jaw dropped and he stared for a few moments. Wow. Without all that stuff on her eyes and the stuff on her lips, she was even more beautiful. Just… Wow. “You’re so pretty Alise…” he mumbled, not even noticing he had said it out loud. It made him want her even more, and when she slipped off his shirt it got him really excited.

As she crawled on top of him and started giving him kisses, the feeling was electrifying. He wasn’t sure about answering her question though, he didn’t want to push it too far, and they had just gotten back together so it wasn’t the best time for a ‘special night’. “Oh, well I’ll probably just sleep in my jeans. I’d be very happy to sleep on the couch, if it’s okay with you… it’s been a long day, and I’m tired.” He murmured, running his fingers through her hair, since she didn’t want him to kiss her. How interesting, she had tired him out, that was new.

Bloody_Dark_Beauty

Romantic Cutie-Pie

8,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

{New Outfit}

User Image

Alise laughed when Ryan spoke about wearing a sign "I think I can trust you enough to let you go without the sign, but I would think it would be cute if you did." She smirked when she was getting changed because she knew that he wiped his lips on his sleeve. But, it was not good enough because she was sure that the other girl's mouth was all over his. She smiled to herself when she heard his words because he said them even when her make up was off.

She sat up and looked at him as he spoke about sleeping in his jeans. "Do you want to sleep on the couch" his words made her wonder if he actually wanted to sleep on the couch or in the bed with her. He was tired and she thought that Ryan never got tired, but it would seem that he did. She continued to look at him as he touched her hair. A smile appeared on her lips as she continued to look down at him.

Then she looked away and looked at her pillow. Alise thought about how she should give him some blankets and pillows if he was going to sleep on the couch. Gently, she got up and started to gather a few things up for him before taking them out to the couch. She made him a bed then she went into her kitchen to make herself a cup of hot chocolate for the night.

User Image

Solypsis's Compadre

Garbage Trash

12,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
ҲҲҲ regrets... ҳҳҳ

Ryan smiled, it was good that she trusted him, he liked knowing that. And if the sign reassured her and she let him actually go, then he would wear a sign that said that. It might be a good opportunity to get out of the house and buy some more pranking supplies, because if she was with him she would certainly disapprove. As much as he loved her, he really loved pranking and it wasn’t something he was going to give up, no matter what.

“Yes please. I’d be afraid I wouldn’t get a wink of sleep if I slept next to you.” He would be too excited to actually sleep, too happy to be sleeping next to a girl. Plus, a real couch was a wonderful place to sleep compared to a car. She was so awesome for just letting him stay over, he was a really lucky guy. As she left the room he got up and followed her. The makeshift bed couch looked like the comfiest place in the world and he quickly jumped onto it, getting the sheets messy and getting comfortable. Ryan snuggled in and crossed his arms and propped his feet up, feeling grateful for getting a free place to crash.

Weariness swept over him, and he almost fell asleep right then, but he figured he ought to say good night to her and thank her once again for letting him stay over. “G’night Alise! And thanks for letting me sleep here, and for a fun day…” He trailed off, and in moments he was softly snoring, dreaming of Alise and cool pranks to pull, and a combination of both.

Bloody_Dark_Beauty

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces