• Friendly 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

A L I S ExxxxG I N AxxxxM O R G A N

{Emotion: Fear}
{Location: Unknown}
{New Outfit}

User Image

Alise got out of the shower and wrapped her neon yellow towel around her. She couldn't believe on how fast that their relationship was going and she wondered if it was going to slow down now. Quietly, she watched as he redressed in his dirty clothes and that made her wonder if he had more clothes. She then looked at his face and it was like he was glowing. Was it because he just got to have what he wanted? But, he seemed happy and that's what mattered.

She felt as he nudged her and he was already to prank someone. It would seem that she just gave him more energy "Well, first I need to get dressed then maybe we could go shopping...While we are out we could look for our targets. How about that?" Alise could only hope that he would be okay with that because she wanted to get him more clothes since she destroyed one of his. She swayed her hips and pulled him into her room as she got dressed.

Then she grabbed a new purse that was smaller and then she looked anything else that she needed. Alise turned to look at Ryan who she knew was watching her dress. She then gently took his hand and then she reached up to kiss him on the lips. It was strange to have a boyfriend because it would seem that he really liked her which was a good thing. She pulled him out of her room.

User Image

Solypsis's Compadre

Garbage Trash

12,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
‡ They call me Ryan Dakobi ‡
ҲҲҲ I'm here to have fun ҳҳҳ
ҲҲҲ and live a life with no ҳҳҳ
ҲҲҲ regrets... ҳҳҳ

Because, really... What's the point of living a life with no fun?

⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗

She must’ve known he would go anywhere as long as he was with her; even shopping. “Alright then. Sounds all good to me. Oh, and not targets, future victims actually.” Ryan flashed a grin, letting himself be pulled into her room. This time, he didn’t watch her as she got changed, even though it was really hard. That would just fuel him up more and get him even more hyper. He really was just a little kid, and she was like his candy; sweet and wonderful.

Once she had changed into another outfit and took him by the hand, he walked out with her out of the room and then out of the apartment and then out into the streets. They must’ve looked like a lovely young couple, holding hands and looking all happy. They were the kind of pair that would make others jealous almost, it seemed all so perfect. Being with her was always so perfectly nice.

Strolling past all the stores he waited for her to pick out one that she liked. Oh the joy of shopping, just so thrilling… He rolled his eyes at his own sarcasm. “So Alise, is this typical boyfriend protocol? I’ll stand around and hold all the bags and tell you how great you look with any clothes you pick out, right?” he smiled, lightly squeezing her hand and glancing at her.

Her make-up and stuff was different now, she had a wicked cool nose piercing and yet another necklace. Whatever she wore, she would still be as pretty as ever. Plus, she had a good sense of fashion, something he severely lacked, so he probably wouldn’t have to help her pick out any clothes anyway. “So is there anything that you’re gonna’ look for, or are you just shopping to shop?” Shopping was one girl custom he didn’t really get. What, did girls just wander around the mall and poke around at the clothes just to wander around aimlessly for no real reason, or was there an actual purpose to it? Like, socialization or some other crap.

Oh well, girls would be girly and boyfriends would just wonder why. Hey, wait, he still needed to look to a victim for his prank, right! Quickly he scanned the streets. Many cars were all parked up, waiting to be sabotaged. Oh, there were so many auto tricks, it was hard to choose. He could fake a broken window, dye the wiper fluid to look like piss, leave a fake ticket on the windshield or leave a fake accident note. The thought of doing any of those things made the trip that much more enjoyable, as soon as they finished up shopping that would be his top priority!

Bloody_Dark_Beauty

Romantic Cutie-Pie

8,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

{New Outfit}

User Image

Alise looked at the stores and wondered on what one she should take him into "No, I'm going to get you some clothes since I ruined your shirt." She smirked because his appearance was in her hands "Maybe I should make you look goth" she teased as she continued to look at the stores. There was a smirk on her lips still as she saw him looking at cars. It made her wonder on what he was even thinking about, but she didn't want to ask him. She pulled him into one of her favorite stores.

Making her way to the men's clothing and she started to look at shirts. She pulled them off the rack then holding them up to him to see if she liked them or not. Putting some back then going for others "What size are you?" Alise picked up a black shirt that had a graphic design on it. She knew that Ryan would look good in black because of his blonde hair. "Are you a pink kind of guy?" she asked him as she moved over to another rack of the clothes.

It was slightly hard to pick anything out for him because she didn't really know on what he liked. She stopped for a moment to kiss him on the lips. Then she smirked up at him. Gently, she touched his cheek and could feel that there was two girls staring at them. She could guess that they were talking bad about her getting a hot football player as a boyfriend. Alise turned to looked at the girls who looked away.

User Image

Solypsis's Compadre

Garbage Trash

12,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
ҲҲҲ regrets... ҳҳҳ

⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗

Oh! That made sense. She was shopping for him. Damn, she was shopping for him? Shopping for himself was boring, plus all clothes looked the same so it really made no real difference anyway. Still, the thought that counts and all that, and she was being nice and getting him something. Eh, maybe it was a girlfriend thing to want to dress up her boyfriend, he didn’t know. Easier just to go along with it, just smile and nod until the shopping was over. Yeah, that sounded about right.

“Hm? Goth? Really, I think I’m too happy to be acting like I’m depressed all the time. Plus, I like tricking people too much, and goths can’t laugh or do anything not dark, right?” he chuckled. What the hell did he know about subcultures and stereotypes? Absolutely nothing! Hooray, why keep an eye on other types of high school social groups when he could just do all his own stuff?

Hey, the T-shirt she picked out didn’t look half bad, it looked pretty boss actually. “Eh, medium or large maybe.” He mumbled absentmindedly, examining the cool pattern on the shirt and getting distracted. Her second question brought back his attention. “Hey! Tough guys wear pink, and I’m pretty tough, right?” he joked, nudging her gently.

Her out-of-nowhere kiss surprised him and got him excited all over again, as he returned her kiss before she broke away. Wait, she was looking at something. His gaze followed hers and set on two girls that seemed like the cheerleady type. Uggh, cheerleadery type girls were boring. But still, they could be fun at the same time. Leaning forward he whispered into her ear. “Hey, Alise, I see two nice future victims over there. We could make them green with jealousy, or I could play an awesome prank on them, which do you want?”

Bloody_Dark_Beauty

Romantic Cutie-Pie

8,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

{New Outfit}

User Image

Alise laughed at Ryan's conclusion about him not being able to be a goth. She guessed that he was right. "I'm sorry you could never do the perfect hair flip that is required...We would have to let your hair to grow out more" she smiled and she could tell that he liked the shirt. His eyes were all over it which meant it was a good pick. "Perfect then let's find you something pink" she smirked. She felt his nudged and that gave her more reason to find a pink shirt.

Ryan got a goofy grin on his face from her kiss and it would seem that she was getting him excited again. It would seem that it was easy to do. She smiled when he spoke in her ear "Why don't we do both?" Giving him an evil grin before wrapping her arms around his neck and pulled herself as close as possible. Then she kissed him deeply on the lips and wondered on what pranks he could be thinking about.

But, right now, she had the feeling that the girls were getting upset that she was kissing her boyfriend. It always bothered her that girls were jealous creatures. Yes, she had a hot boyfriend, but they didn't know that he had a dark mind. Alise had seen this parts of his mind, but she also found out that she could help control them. Her hands reached up and her fingers knotted in hair as she continued to kiss him.

User Image

Solypsis's Compadre

Garbage Trash

12,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
ҲҲҲ regrets... ҳҳҳ

Hmm, there seemed to be a reoccurring pattern, she wanted him to grow his hair out and be either a head banger or a goth. Hey, but either way he would be able to drive people insane and let his hair down, literally. Oh, and she did think he was tough? Well that was actually pretty nice; it actually inflated his ego a good bit. Knowing that she thought he was a big tough guy. Her evil grin was reassuring. Heh, she was clever and chose to do both. Plus she had the same idea of how to make those girls little green jealous monsters.

Things just didn’t seem to like to slow down in their relationship. Ryan’s arms had extended to hug around her hips and he was engaged in their little make-out session. Making other people jealous was never this awesome! This had to be one of his best ideas ever. The feeling of her fingers tangled in his hair was so exhilarating it actually made him shudder in pure excitement. He began to sense the cheerleader’s pure envy building up, and that was even more invigorating. A perfect moment for a prank!

He slowly broke off the kiss, he gave a quick wink before turning and walking to the girls, who had quickly turn their backs and huddled together, whispering rapidly. Coming up between them he rested an arm on each of their shoulders, like he actually knew them. “Oh hey, Nicole, Jennifer? How’s it been?” he asked coolly, glancing at their faces and pretending that he had made a mistake in their identity. “Heh, oops. Sorry girls, thought you were somebody else. My bad, later then!” It was all a very quick interaction, but he had done his job.

Sauntering back to his girlfriend with a smug grin on his face he embraced her in a big hug. “I put stink tabs on their shoulders when they were distracted. Now they’ll smell like rotten piss for weeks.” He sounded so pleased about it too. It was a nasty joke, the smell was absolutely goddamn awful but it wouldn’t kick in until the little tab was popped once their shoulder was touched by something. And since they were both carrying ridiculously large purses, once they adjusted them on their shoulders the stink would unleash and the funniness would begin. He chuckled at the thought. He squeezed Alise tighter and smiled. “C’mon, you have to admit it. I’m still the best prankster even though I’m a bit rusty.”

Bloody_Dark_Beauty

Romantic Cutie-Pie

8,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

{New Outfit}

User Image

It would seem Ryan was liking the kiss because he had pulled her very close. She wondered if he was ever like this with his ex's, but now wasn't time to think about it. It was time to focus on smashing the beautiful blondes. Alise released a playful whine when he broke the kiss because she was acting like she wanted to more. She saw his wink and gently bit her bottom lip. Quietly, she watched as her boyfriend put his arms around the other girls. It brought some jealous to her even know she knew that he was just prank them.

She rested her head on his chest as he hugged her. It made her feel safe in his arms as if he was always going to protect her from horrible people. Alise looked up at Ryan "I have never hard of those things." She could see that he was happy with himself and she was glad that he was happy. Gently, she kissed him on the lips "You are the only prankster I know, so I guess that would make you the best in my book. Now let's go fine you a pink shirt."

There was a smirk on her lips as she pulled away and started to look through the racks. She found two more shirts that she looked then a hoodie. Then she found him a pink shirt that said 'only tough guys wear pink.' "Perfect...this is so you" she showed him the shirt and started to laugh. "Should we also get you some pants and other things" she thought that he could just leave his clothes at her apartment for when he slept over.

User Image

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
xoxococoloveUser Image
          User Image

''How long you think you could have me lock in this cabin without people noticing my absence?'' she ask while staring at him. If I don't email my mother by the end of the weekend, she will know something is odd and she will call the cops.'' Emily added non challenging, she wasn't lying. Even do she had left home she never cut the communication with them, her mother insisted that she send pictures of her trips. So it was matter of time until the cops find her. ''My plan is simple, make sure to put you behind bars for the rest of your pathetic existence.'' she spit the words out with range before turning her face away from him, his sight disgusted her. Plus the food smell wasn't quiet to her taste, Emily was into chicken and vegetables. ''You are pathetic Kidnapping someone! I bet you don't have friends at all and who would want to be your friend. Look at you, you are repulsive.'' she cross her arms over the chest.

''So if you are planning to kill me do it, do it now. I'm here.'' Emily turn her face to his direction before leaning away from the counter. ''If I die people will miss me, because the care, they love me therefore I will be living in their memories forever.'' she smile while closing her eyes. ''But you no one love you, no one care if you die, no one give a crap about you.'' It took all the courage inside of her to express herself out-loud, knowing you could stop existing anytime. And yet that was refreshing, because she didn't want to spend anymore minute with Logan. She wanted to run free and never look back.

Talking to: Logan
                                              Location> kitchen
                                              With: Logan
                                              Thinking> screw you
                                              Feeling: angry

Solypsis's Compadre

Garbage Trash

12,050 Points
      • Risky Lifestyle 100
      • Brandisher 100
      • Perfect Attendance 400
      User Image
      ҲҲҲ regrets... ҳҳҳ

“Huh? You’ve never heard of stink tabs? Well, they’re these thin little capsules filled with piss and rotten crap and other nasty smelling stuff. You can shoot them out of slingshots, chuck them at people, or plant them secretly on people’s clothes. Then when they pop the liquid stink will explode on them and the stench will stick around for weeks!” Just explaining what he did made him proud. He'd been making those things all by himself at his house since he was in elementary school, and that took some skill. At least in his opinion.

She was egging him on and that only increased his desire to play more childish tricks. He was hooked, that was the way to put it, the joy from pranking outweighed any risks, even when it was potentially dangerous to the pranker and the prankee. "Really? The only one, huh? I guess that makes me special then, I'll have tricks up my sleeve that you've never heard before." he grinned, enjoying her kiss.

Looking to the T-shirt she held he started to chuckle. "Oh yeah, it's great. It's bright pink too, so that must mean I'm a really tough guy.“ Hey, shopping wasn't all that bad after all, not when he was with her. "Nah, I'm fine, you shouldn’t spend your money on me. I’ll survive just fine with the clothes I have now. If anything I could just wash them when they got really dirty, y’know?” he felt a little bad if she was buying him all this stuff, when she could be using it to get something she liked for herself.

Bloody_Dark_Beauty

Romantic Cutie-Pie

8,300 Points
      • Entrepreneur 150
      • Friendly 100
      • Wall Street 200
      User Image

{New Outfit}

User Image

Alise listen to Ryan explain about the stupid tabs. They sounded disgusting, but she was going to try and upset him. She hoped that he could make something smelt better. Gently, she sighed then looked back at the clothes that were in her hands "I thought we were came up with the idea that you were special, honey." She smirked and she knew that he was liking her kiss. It made her wonder on he could act like such a child.

She smiled when he spoke about the shirt "Well then you better wear it....Oh no honey, I'm also going to buy myself something." Alise smiled as she grabbed some other things. Then she grabbed his hand to take him to the women's section. A smirk grew on her lips "Maybe I should buy some bras and panties." There was a smile dancing on her lips as she held out different bras "Which ones do you like, sweetie?" There was more girls turning to look at them.

Alise knew that she was making Ryan go crazy. It bothered her that she couldn't have a hot man liked Ryan without the other girls staring "I feel like you are on display." Her voice was quiet as she started to put the bras back and she hated on how jealous she was becoming. It was probably making Ryan happy to have his girlfriend being jealous over him.

User Image

Solypsis's Compadre

Garbage Trash

12,050 Points
      • Risky Lifestyle 100
      • Brandisher 100
      • Perfect Attendance 400
      User Image
      ҲҲҲ regrets... ҳҳҳ

She seemed to completely blow off the fact he had pulled off a brilliant trick and hadn’t been caught for it, and those jealous bitches would smell like crap for weeks. Maybe he would just have to put a few in Romeo’s litter box, and then the cat would spread the stench around her apartment. Nah, he couldn’t do that to her, it was a little too mean of a prank to pull on his lovely girlfriend. “Yeah, special.” He repeated proudly, before realizing she was teasing him. “Oh haha. Like special needs kinda’ special, I get it. Haha, funny.” He said, not especially amused. So what? He was immature and didn’t feel like growing up or acting like an adult like he was supposed to be, he’d choose stink tabs and smoke bombs any day over hard work or a job. Well, maybe it was about time to start shaping up, just a little, so he could impress her with his mature-ness and stuff.

Aww, she was serious about the pink shirt? Oh well, it was a fun joke, may as well stick to it. “Yup, I promise I’ll wear it, just for you. To remind you I’m your big tough boyfriend.” He chuckled, grinned as she pulled him off to shop for more stuff. Hey, but it was actually getting interesting now! He stroked his chin thoughtfully as he imagined her wearing the different articles of clothing. Who knew shopping could be this fun? She was smiling, so did that mean she was serious? He was just starting to get excited and about to choose one of the bras she held up, when she started putting them back. Ryan glanced around, wondering what was wrong, when he saw a ring of other girls who used to be staring at them and had now all quickly turned around, pretending to do stuff. What, was she worried the other girls were more attractive than her? None of them even compared to her in his mind.

It was that girl jealously sneaking into his girlfriends mind; well he could take care of that. Reaching over he rested his arms around her shoulders in a light hug and pulled her closer. He was smiling, like he knew something that she didn’t. “On display, hm? Don’t you know that you’re the only one for me, Alise. I’m yours and nobody elese, they can watch and wish all they want, but you’ll still be my girlfriend and I’ll still be the guy who loves you.” Just to make his point he leaned in and kissed her on the lips. Screw the other girls, who gave a damn about the pointless jealousy swirling in their minds; he certainly didn’t give a damn. He was more concerned that Alise was the one who gave one.

Bloody_Dark_Beauty

Romantic Cutie-Pie

8,300 Points
      • Entrepreneur 150
      • Friendly 100
      • Wall Street 200
      User Image

{New Outfit}

User Image

"That's not what I meant, Honey...I just meant that you are one of kind person. There is no one else out there could look so sexy, but be so dark at the same time" Alise smirked. It would seem that he didn't fully get her joke, but oh well. But, if he ever used those stink tabs with her in anyway then she will kick him to the curb until he came begging back. She wasn't a big fan of them, but that didn't mean she would stop him from doing it to other people.

"Yes, you are very strong and tough" she smiled as she reached out to touch his chest. It was nice to have boyfriend that was solid muscle, but she wondered if he was going to keep up on it since he was out of football. She looked up at Ryan as he pulled her into a hug "I know...I just can't help, but get a little bit jealous when I see them staring at you like you are a piece of meat. Then I know that they are also saying mean things about me. I love you too." She returned the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck. Gently, she broke the kiss "So, what one did you like the most?"

Pulling away so that she could hold you the bras again. Then she found the matching bottoms with them so that Ryan could get the full picture. She waited quietly for him to decided as she thought about how he made her feel special. "Sweetie, should I pick something out else for our special night" she said a little bit louder so that the other girls heard it.

User Image
      User Image

Logan is now speaking, please be kind enough to listen

Logan had the timer on as he sat down listening to Emily ask her question. How long did he think he could keep her locked up in this cabin without people noticing her absence. He answered thruthfully "A week tops. I don't care about your police. Since, really besides some cabin in the woods could you even fathom where you are? Where in the state are we? Have you ever been camping before that they'd look here? No. We are somewhere that is new to you so even if they go through all the places you ever visited, they won't find here. If they track your phone for the GPS it will find them in a fountain at some random park. So explain to me, how will they find you?"

Like he was a moron and was making it easy to find him. Hell this cabin didn't even have an official address. His father had made it once because he found a spot and decided to build it. So yeah he wasn't that concerned. He heard that her plan was to put him behind bars forever. He shook his head as he told her "Kidnapping is only a 5 maybe 7 year offense, so if i get caught I really have no worry about prison for the rest of my life. But you'll have to worry for when i come out of prison. You won't be able to sleep since unlike my brother I rarely use force of the physical kind."

At the question of friends he sighed. Didn't she see the other kidnappers? So he had at least like three friends there. He shrugged "I've got three and that's good enough. Friends are witnesses and liabilities. I wouldn't want anymore"

He heard her request to be killed. Well he could. Surely would make his life more peaceful. But he wasn't sure that she had wanted to die. He admitted "Would you like me to kill you? Because I will, it would make my life more peaceful. I kidnapped you to keep you out of my way and purely so my brother wouldn't feel alone. But with three other girls i don't have to be concerned about that. So I could kill you and not have to think twice. Thus are you sure you want me to?"

The raven haired Russian heard her no one cares and loves him. Um hello! He had a twin! And oddly enough parents that loved him. He looked at her as he asked "Coming from an only child like yourself? Really? If you didn't get the memo I have a twin. Therefore I am never unloved, never alone. My parents also love me. So this isn't a matter of love for me. Its a matter of helping Lukas. But you wouldn't know that, when was the last time you've been a help to anybody Emily?"

Lukas talking, ears up bitches

Lukas was bored and he smelt borscht so food won. He went out of the room and locked it behind him. He walked and walked. He went to the kitchen and took a spoon starting to eat it. As he had a few spoons he looked around and saw her. He asked "So what's with this thing happening? I thought they were all locked up in a room. Can we really take them out if we leash and collar them?"

Solypsis's Compadre

Garbage Trash

12,050 Points
      • Risky Lifestyle 100
      • Brandisher 100
      • Perfect Attendance 400
      User Image
      ҲҲҲ regrets... ҳҳҳ

Oh, so she wasn’t insulting him. Usually when someone called him ‘special’ it was not a compliment. Hearing it from her and knowing he was ‘one of a kind’ kind of special was really nice. Plus being called honey, that made him happy too, he had just noticed that she picked up on the whole nickname thing, and it was pretty nice. “Oh, but I thought dark was the new sexy. I guess I pull off both, so I’m the perfect package, huh?” Ryan grew cocky from the thought, letting his pride get ahead of him.

Her second comment only encouraged that arrogance and her touch sent excited shivers through his body and made him grip her a little tighter, wanting her to stay close to him. “I can stay that way, if you want me to. I’ll spend time at the gym and work out just so I can be big and strong just for you.” He wasn’t planning to keep working out, since he wasn’t going to waste any more time with sports, but if it made her like him better than it wouldn’t be all too much trouble. A few hours off from his prank planning, so it wasn’t too bad.

‘A piece of meat? Huh, I must be wicked awesome then! Wait, but I already knew that.’ He smirked at the thought of attracting so many girls, even though he only really cared about Alise it made him immensely proud to be such a chick-magnet. He couldn’t help but look around the room at all the girls watching them, right in the middle of their kiss. Hey, some of those girls were actually pretty hot. He mentally smacked himself for thinking like that. Didn’t he just tell her that he was only interested with her? Damn his impulsiveness, because now all he wanted was to check out some of those girls a little later, since he was curious to know their names and possibly get their numbers.

He mentally facepalmed again. What was wrong with him? Why was it so hard just to focus on the best thing that ever happened to him? Why did he feel the need to look around to all the options around him, when the only one for him was directly in front of him? It actually got him frustrated for being that way, he couldn’t help it that he got distracted easily. Especially by shiny things and pretty girls.

Hey, and it was back to the fun shopping time! His interest was back on his girlfriend and her choice of night time clothing. His imagination ran a little wild as she held up the different ‘outfits’ and he was smiling like crazy. “This one would look good on you. Or rather, off of you.” He mumbled the last bit teasingly, holding up a simple red bra with black lace as well as panties. Maybe her being jealous was a good thing for him. It seemed to bring a few nice perks. She had never said anything about a ‘special night’ before, and it got him curious to know. “Like what? What’d you have in mind, beautiful?”

Bloody_Dark_Beauty

Romantic Cutie-Pie

8,300 Points
      • Entrepreneur 150
      • Friendly 100
      • Wall Street 200
      User Image

{New Outfit}

User Image

"Yes, the perfect package" Alise smirked as she looked at Ryan. He seemed to be letting his pride the best of him and she wondered if she should worried. She felt as he pulled her closer to him and she continued to look at him. "I like you big and strong because it makes me feel safe" she smiled at him. It made her wonder if he was actually going to work out.

She watched as he looked around and wondered what he was doing. He was looking at other girls and that made her want to step on his foot to get his attention back. Alise thought he only wanted her so why was he looking at other girls. It hurt her to know that he was acting that way, but luckily she got his attention back. She looked down at the red bra with black lace that he picked out. Then she moved to look at more clothing "It a secret and I don't feel like you have a right to know at the moment."

Moving back to the clothes as she sighed "If you want to look at other girls then you don't need to know what I was trying to plan." Quietly, she picked up a nightie then moved to pick out some jeans. Alise could only hope that Ryan would come begging to her and not get angry with her. Her feelings were hurt as she picked up a shirt and looked at it. Then she put it back.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces