• Friendly 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

A L I S ExxxxG I N AxxxxM O R G A N

{Emotion: Fear}
{Location: Unknown}
{Outfit}

User Image

"Very very rough playing" Alise smirked and she felt strange to have such a dangerous boyfriend. She thought about how funny it would be to have people thinking at they were beating each other up. A laugh slipped her lips when Ryan asked about Romeo "Well, he does loves to sleep with me every night." Romeo liked to try and take over the whole bed. It was like the cat thought he was a human even he wasn't.

Alise continued to kiss Ryan and could tell that he was enjoying it. She felt as she was pulled closer to him and then she could feel his hand going up her shirt. It would seem that he wasn't afraid to moved too fast. Eventually, she broke the kiss to be able to talk to him "It's not that I would like you more...I just thought you might like to do because then you could try and make people go crazy." He would make many go crazy with such nonsense.

Ryan looked concern as he looked at her. "Yeah, I'm fine" she nodded and smiled up at him. Alise reached and tugged on his jeans with her free hand "I was just thinking about all the things I'm going to have to replace once we finally get back to reality...I mean back to town...Also if you want...you can stay at my apartment with me so that you don't have to stay in your car." She had no idea when everyone was going to be let go, but that didn't really bother her as long as she could send time with Ryan.

User Image

Solypsis's Compadre

Garbage Trash

12,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
‡ They call me Ryan Dakobi ‡
ҲҲҲ I'm here to have fun ҳҳҳ
ҲҲҲ and live a life with no ҳҳҳ
ҲҲҲ regrets... ҳҳҳ

Because, really... What's the point of living a life with no fun?

⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗

Ryan arched an eyebrow. “Oh really? Then I’ll have to try even harder to win you over, hm?” he laughed and imagined her silly cat sharing the bed. As she ended the kissing to talk, he quickly returned his free hand to his pocket. Was he taking it too fast? He just excited, and acting on instinct, but maybe she wasn’t comfortable with it yet. “Haha! Well, if I do end up doing it I’ll annoy all those people just for you.” It would be funny, showing his girlfriend how pissed off he could make people, and how much chaos he could sometimes create.

He still worried about her a bit, but his concern was overpowered by more excitement as she pulled at his jeans. Oh great, the whole kidnapping subject would be involved here. That would get all messy and complicated pretty fast. Well, now she wasn’t so much his specially selected victim as his girlfriend, and it was only right for her to be treated as such. Using his free hand he shuffled through his pockets until he found a wad of cash he took from her purse. He stretched his arm over to her pocket and tucked the bills in, back to their rightful owner. Aww, and he was going to use that money to buy more ingredients for some more smoke bombs… “Sorry for taking it in the first place.” It was true that he was sorry for what he did, but not half as sorry as he should’ve been. Hey, who could really say no to free cash, even if it was taken out of the wallet of someone else? If he had extra time on his hands he would’ve probably been a pretty good pickpocket.

“Really!” he exclaimed, getting a bit too excited. A real place to crash, a couch even! He sorely missed those things, and her kindness was a little too nice for what he actually deserved. “Uhh, are you sure? I mean, that’d be wicked cool if I could stay with you but you don’t have to let me sleep at your place. I’d be fine just parking my car on the street and sleeping there.” He offered politely. Accepting her offer would mean he’d owe her back later and he didn’t really have a way of doing that. Like, what, would he go back home and say ‘Oh hey, mom, dad, lil’ sis’. Sorry I’ve been gone, y’see I kidnapped this girl, but now we’re friends, so can she sleep over here tonight?’ No way, that would be crazy stupid! Plus, technically she was still his girl, he was in charge of her and still technically her kidnapper. Her kidnapper and her boyfriend. Boyfriend the kidnapper? Sure, whatever, but the point was he still needed to keep an eye on her so she wouldn’t spill the story to the cops. If the cops knew then it would endanger the other guys and their girls. He doubted the others had gotten as far as them, but Ryan was pretty much ready to let Alise go back to reality. The kidnapper act was fun while it lasted, but if he went back to hurting her it would ruin their relationship, something he didn’t want to happen.

Holding onto her hand once more he gently nudged her off of him and started to go back the way they came. The car was there, he could grab his duffel bag of tricks and head off to her place. Before anything though he just wanted to make sure she would be okay once let back into her normal life. “Alise, before we go back, can you promise you won’t spill your guts to the police? Like, as soon as we get to your apartment can you promise not to go straight to the phone and call 9-1-1 as soon as I turn my back?” he sounded a little nervous, and his palms were sweating. He trusted her, probably more than anyone else, other than himself. Spending prison time was something he wanted to avoid more than anything, even though he liked troublemaking. Jail wasn’t fun, he couldn’t prank anyone, and he especially feared that it could be an underground building. He hated underground places, even basements he disliked. It was a weird thing, just a figment of his crazy imagination that convinced him underground meant death and being trapped, thoughts that scared the s**t out of him.

Bloody_Dark_Beauty

((It's weird, sometimes I don't even know how much I type until I finish, my apologies for being too lengthy ><; ))
User Image

Logan is now speaking, please be kind enough to listen

Logan saw that Emily was being quiet. for a really really long time. Super. He liked the silence. Though it was new, since she had been sooo chatty before. But whatever. He walked to the kitchen, tied his end of the leash through a belt loop so he could use both hands. He said "You can have Borsche with Logan and myself. And the others. If you don't like it then you can just eat air."

He really didn't care if she ate it or not. He took out all he needed which for six people was beef broth,
a bone-in beef shank, an onion, beets, carrots, a large russet potato, cabbage, fresh dill, red wine vinegar, sour cream, and of course salt and pepper. Now he started to peel and slice or chop all the vegetables. Super. Done.

He brought 4 cups of the beef broth, the beef shank, and onion to boil in large pot. After it boiled, he reduce heat, cover, and simmer until meat is tender, about 1 hour 30 minutes. Or that was what it should be if it worked out. He soon brought the meat to another surface and he trimmed fat, sinew and bone and discard. He soon chopped meat. Afterwards he covered and chilled. As he did he told her "We now wait for a bit. So you gave up really easy. May I ask what is your end game?"

Romantic Cutie-Pie

8,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

{Outfit}

User Image

Alise watched as she made Ryan laugh which made her smile. Then she was caught off guard as he returned her money to her. It was something very nice and she wasn't expect which made her decided that she was going to buy him a gift with some of it. "It's alright...maybe I will buy you something special with it since I already paid my bills before you took it" she smirked. She wondered on what he would like as a gift and she quietly thought about it.

"Yes really and of course I'm sure. You are my boyfriend and I would feel better if you are sleeping in my apartment instead of your car. I have heard that police have given people jail time for sleeping in their cars" Alise wondered why Ryan was acting like she was lying. She smiled up at him as she thought it would be nicer to have someone at the apartment. But, her only hope that Ryan wouldn't try and pull pranks on Romeo because she didn't want her cat hurt in anyway.

Alise watched as Ryan pushed her away and then took her to a car. That surprised her because she wasn't expecting to be able to leave yet. "Ryan, I would never do that because then I will lose you. I just got to have you as a boyfriend after crushing on you for a little more over a year. I'm not going to give you up" it kind of hurt her a little thought she was going to turn him in. She wasn't too hurt and her wounds will heal over time. Alise reached up and gently kissed him on the lips "What I want you to do is to come and spend time with me at my apartment...I could make you dinner. We could get a shower."

User Image

Solypsis's Compadre

Garbage Trash

12,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
ҲҲҲ regrets... ҳҳҳ

⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗⸗

Ryan internally gave a sigh of relief; she forgave him for stealing her money, so that was good. Ooh, and she was going to buy him something too! He was such a kid with gifts and stuff that he didn’t have to buy for himself. Mostly he blew his cash on super reactive chemicals and elements from a chemistry place. Nothing better than putting dry ice and warm water in a bottle and watching it blow up, or chucking blocks of sodium into water and watching the block jump across the water and explode. Yup, best part of chemistry class was stealing the dangerous chemicals and using it to watch things blow up! They made the best pranks too! There were about a million uses for liquid nitrogen, that would be an amazing gift. He doubted if he told her about all the dangerous chemistry toys he played with for his pranks she wouldn't buy them for him.

He nodded, grateful that she wasn’t lying to him. Still meant he owed her one, but a couch sounded way nicer than his car. She was joking about the whole ‘if you sleep in your car the cops will arrest you thing’, she was just making up another reason why he should stay over at her place. She was joking, right? Eh, this was one thing he wouldn’t test; he’d just take her word for it.

“Huh?” he grunted aloud at her response of why she would tell the police. Well, firstly he kidnapped her, drugged her with chloroform, treated her like dirt, he tried to kill her, he cut her wrist, slammed her against a wall, nearly slit her throat and let Logan’s twin write his name on her arm with a knife… And she wasn’t going to tell the cops…. Okay… Love certainly was a weird force of nature… Hey, and she crushed on him for a year? Wow, that made him pleased to know, she never told him that earlier.

Her lips on his had its usual effect on him, excitement overwhelmed him and adrenaline coursed through every part of his body. Her words brought him even more pleasure. Yes! Alone time with her at her place, a place to sleep, and a warm meal; what more could a guy ask for? The last thing was even more than he could’ve hoped for, and that really got him going. Immediately he almost tripped over his own two feet scrambling into the cabin, grabbing his bag and running back out to the car, putting his stuff in the trunk. Staying at her apartment was going to be awesome! Fishing in his pocket for the keys he quickly unlocked the door and held it open for her to get in, in the most gentleman-ly way he could. The shower incentive made him dive into the drivers seat and start up the car. Once everything was set he began to drive. Yeah, since he knew where she lived he knew how to drive there too, so that was good. And in no time at all they had pulled up to her apartment complex.

Bloody_Dark_Beauty

Romantic Cutie-Pie

8,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

{Outfit}

User Image

It would seem that Ryan was very excited about being able to stay in her apartment because he was tripping over his own feet. She got into the car when he open the door for her. Alise was going home and that brought a smile to her lips as she held Ryan's hand on the way to her apartment. She remained quiet as they went to the apartment and she looked for the spare key since her other one was in her purse.

She pulled Ryan into her apartment and took him to the couch. Pushing him down on the couch "Relax some....I'm going to check on Romeo." Gently, she kissed him on the lips before walking into her room where she found her black cat on the bed. He was happy to his owner and he started to purr. "Hey Romeo...have you been a good boy" she checked his food, water and litter box before picking him up and taking into the living room. Alise sat down on Ryan's lap "This is Romeo."

Quietly, she wondered on what she should make for food. "What would you like for me to cook for you" she smiled at him before letting the cat go. She wrapped her arms his neck and it felt strange to have a boyfriend now, but she liked it. It was surprising that she was able to forgive him, but she was also grateful because it brought them together and that mad her happy.

User Image

Solypsis's Compadre

Garbage Trash

12,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
ҲҲҲ regrets... ҳҳҳ

Ryan eagerly followed her into her apartment like a little excited puppy. Her words from earlier still got him going as they replayed in his mind. At her house, alone, nobody else, nothing to do but have some fun! This was better than anything he could’ve done while he was more like her kidnapper! He nodded at her instruction, laying down and getting comfy on the couch. Ahh couches, such wonderful pieces of furniture~ Alise seemed like a very good pet owner, she must’ve really liked her cat. That probably meant no pranking Romeo… Aww, and he had some good ideas too, oh well. And hey, he was getting used to her small kisses, and not getting as overly-excited about it.

He grinned when she came back and sat on his lap. And oh look, a cat! Cats looked funny to him, especially black cats. They were supposed to be bad luck and whatnot. Romeo was kinda’ cute for a cat though, and maybe it the pet peacefully ignored him then they could coexist together just fine. He playfully waved at the cat “Hey Romeo!” No point in being mean to his girlfriend’s pet, even If that meant no playing tricks on him…

What would he like her to cook? Wow, it had been a while since he heard that question, and it was nice. To have someone care if he ate or not. His normal diet consisted of fast food, instant ramen, and TV dinners. Any cooked meal would be great, but if he could choose? “I’d like some Mac n’ cheese please~” he mumbled happily, sounding childish. Okay sure, any meal he wanted and he picked something so simple it was almost stupid. But it would be easy to make and pretty quick, so that would be good.

As she was on top of him and wrapping her arms around her neck he felt the need to say something lovey-dovey instead of just returning an act of affection and sometimes pushing the boundaries. He looked up into her eyes and smiled, “Hey, Alise, do you want me to come up with a nickname for you?” Yeah, that seemed like the right boyfriend-y thing to say. “How about… Ali, or Liz…” It was hard to come up with a good nickname since she had a pretty short name. His arms wrapped around her waist and embraced her in a light hug, and he was still thinking about what to call her. “Hmm, maybe Honey, sweetie… Babe?” he chuckled, still watching her and figuring out what made her so special and turning it into a title. He was usually good at this stuff! “Rainbow, for your rainbow hair maybe? Juliet because your cat is your true Romeo? Beautiful, because you’re the prettiest girl in the whole wide world?” he was just teasing now, just enjoying his time with her.

Bloody_Dark_Beauty

Romantic Cutie-Pie

8,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

{Outfit}

User Image

Romeo didn't want anything to do with Ryan as he took off back into the bedroom. Alise watched as her cat leave then looked back at her boyfriend and could only hope that he left her cat alone. She waited from him to tell her on what he wanted to eat and she was surprised on what he wanted. A giggle slipped her lips "Alright, mac and cheese it is." She guessed that she could make something else with it.

She tilted her head slightly when he spoke about how he wanted to give her a nickname "I don't need one unless you think I should have one." Listening to the names that he was saying and she smirked "I know you are teasing me...so that mean that you don't think I'm the prettiest girl in the whole wide world?" She gave him a playful pout before she moved forward "Because I think you are the most handsomest boy in the whole wide world," she whispered in his ear.

Then Alise got off his lap and went into the kitchen. She started to cook up chicken and mac n' cheese. Quietly, she looked around her kitchen and wondered if there was anything else that she wanted to make. A sigh slipped her lips because she wondered if she was going to keep up with Ryan because she didn't want to drop her for another girl or worse. She made two plates and brought on out to him along with a can of coke "I hope you like my cooking." Alise went back into her kitchen to get her plate.

User Image

Solypsis's Compadre

Garbage Trash

12,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
ҲҲҲ regrets... ҳҳҳ

Oh well, the cat didn’t like him. That was alright, but now it seemed even harder to resist the idea of tricking it. Using laser pointers, tying a toy to a string and no letting him actually get it, spraying him with a water pistol when he least expects it, or filling the litter box with something funny like flour or some other oddly textured stuff. Oh, pranking a cat would reach a new level of fun. And hey, they weren’t that dangerous, right? Alise wouldn’t mind as long as Romeo was still in one piece, and if she was gone it wouldn’t be all too noticeable when she came back. Yup, pretty fun stuff there, he’d have to keep the ideas for later.

Ryan chuckled, reaching up and tousling her funny hair. “I dunno’, your name is so pretty all by itself. I just thought it would be a good way to show that I like you and make you feel cute. “ He grinned and watched her smirk. Oh boy, she really knew how to play this teasing game well, and in such a seductive way. Two could play at that game. “Oh, that is quite false actually. I think you are the single most wonderful girl in the entire free universe.” He murmured softy under his breath, his eyes full of admiration as he gazed up into her dazzling eyes as he quietly tucked a stray strand of hair out of her face and behind her ear.

“And I’m positive that I’m the luckiest guy in the world, and who doesn’t deserve such a hot girlfriend.” A pleased smirk appeared on his face and he was about to plant a kiss on her lips when she got up to cook. He wanted to get up, follow her to the kitchen and keep flirting with her but she was being polite and making him a nice meal and it was only right to let her do that undisturbed. As she returned, his mouth began to water at the sight of food. Oh he had to thank her so much; soda and macaroni, was there any better meal than that? He wanted to surprise her though, and thank her in his own special way.

Standing up and following her once she stood up he wrapped his arms around her chest from behind and lightly lifted her up so her feet were about an inch off the ground. From there he kissed the back of her neck and set her down on the ground again. Still hugging her he smiled happily, “Thanks, Alise. I’m sure I’ll love anything that you make. You couldn’t even imagine how happy you make me, just by being around. And as long as you still want me, I’ll stay with you, forever and ever if you want, alright?” he comforted, subduing any fears that he might cheat on her. All the other girls would just seem dull in comparison to her; she was just so radiant in his eyes. He couldn’t imagine leaving her or having his heart crushed by her.

Bloody_Dark_Beauty

Romantic Cutie-Pie

8,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

{Outfit}

User Image

Alise didn't know if Ryan was speaking the truth or was he still teasing her. "How about this, you think about the nickname and let me know when you have come up with something" she grinned. She listen as he made the pretty thing bigger "Well, let's just hope that no one else try and take that title from me." There was a smirked on her lips as she felt him put a piece of hair behind her ear.

She hoped that he would like the food as she went to get her own plate. Suddenly, Ryan picked her up from behind and she squeaked. It was not something that she was expecting and then he kissed her neck. His words were touching and she could hope for the best when it comes to their relationship. She turned around in his arms and gently placed her hands on his chest. Gently, she reached up and kissed him on the lips. Alise smiled at him then broke away to get her food.

Then she fell back on the couch and started to eat her food. It felt good to actually be able to eat. Alise smiled at Ryan "Ever and ever...sounds perfect and maybe we could get married then have little terrorists of our own." She was teasing him because she never knew if Ryan was ever planning on a future yet. Alise ate a piece of chicken then turned on the tv to see what was on.

User Image

Solypsis's Compadre

Garbage Trash

12,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
ҲҲҲ regrets... ҳҳҳ

“Alrighty then. Will do!” Ryan nodded. Good, she would be fine with any nickname, so his options were unlimited. Aww, she just loved to get him back for all his teasing, didn’t she? Seemed to be a reoccurring pattern, she just wouldn’t let him win. “Nope, not in a million years will there be a girl even close to your level of awesomeness!” He thought she liked it, being complimented and stuff by her boyfriend. Hehe, maybe his teasing was getting in the way of the compliments, plus teasing was way more fun for him.

A little girly squeak came from her mouth which made him chuckle. Yup, he took her by surprise and that was very fun! The kiss was even better though, it was kinda’ like an ‘it’s all good I’m not worried about other girls taking you away’. He was all hers, didn’t she tell him that with the necklace? When the kiss ended he headed back to his seat and plopped down, instantly chowing down on the delicious food. Every so often he would guzzle down more soda to help gulp more macaroni, and soon there was a sort of cycle; shove food in mouth, chew, eat, chug soda, gulp, repeat. In no time at all his whole plate was bare, licked clean, and his bottle of coke empty.

Wiping his mouth with his arm he leaned his head back and stared contently at the ceiling, pleased by his full belly. Mac’n cheese and coke, he was right, it was the best meal ever. Her words made him choke on his saliva, and he started coughing a bit. Huh? Marriage? Having kids? Geez, she just liked catching him off his guard. He never thought that far into a relationship. Marriage he could imagine, when they got older and out of school and made sure they were ready for that much commitment. He’d be happy to do that when the time was right, staying legally and emotionally committed to her and her alone would be great. But kids? He’d be such an bad dad, he was barely responsible enough for his own actions, never mind a little kid of his own! He was getting all worried and nervous about it when he came to a realization.

Yeah, she was only teasing him, ha, and she really got him worked up that time! “Terrorists? Aww really Alise? They’d get all of the destructiveness and impulsiveness from me and they’d get all the sweetness and interestingness from you. They’d balance out just fine, maybe they’d grow up to be real cool kids. But hey, if they became terrorists just think of all the sheer devastation they’d make! Wouldn’t that be fun, to see what we unleashed on the world?” he chuckled, imagining little kiddies running around, explosions and smoke trailing them. Yup, destructive kids would be awesome, except for the whole parenting thing; that would be less fun.

Bloody_Dark_Beauty

Romantic Cutie-Pie

8,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

{Outfit}

User Image

Alise saw Ryan down his food and would seemed that he liked it which was a good thing. She continued to eat hers then finished hers and sat the plate aside. Ryan was such a guy when he wiped his mouth on his arm. Then she watched as he started to choke which made her start laughing because it would seem that he thought she was serious. It was only a joke because they barely had much of a history yet.

"Maybe they will also be born with rainbow hair...that will really scare some people" Alise thought about a little child with different color hair. It was funny, but strange at the same time because it was something that would not actually happen. She moved to climb on top of his lap "We would make such beautiful children that they would be able to fool anyone with their charming looks." Alise wrapped her arm around as she continued to look at him.

It made her think about how it would be like if she did have children because she never really had a mother. She wouldn't know on how to really act, but there was no reason to bother herself with that yet. Her thoughts shifted to the shower and wondered if she should take one with him or take one separately. "Would you like to take a shower" she was curious to see on what he would say.

User Image

Solypsis's Compadre

Garbage Trash

12,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
ҲҲҲ regrets... ҳҳҳ

“Hmm, or wicked cool half rainbow hair half regular hair, and we could let them get Mohawks and piercings if they wanted to… They’d be pretty awesome kids.” It was fun, just to say whatever was on his mind. Let his imagination run randomly and not even notice what he was saying. It was a pretty fun joke to imagine about too. “Let them play with little airsoft guns and teach them to destroy all the other kids in dodgeball. They could gorge themselves on candy for special occasions. We’d get a little puppy for them to play with everyday. Teach them to make smoke bombs and whoopee cushions.” He was just making it up as he went along, becoming quite amused. They’d grow up to be such immature people, with a seriously irresponsible father.

As she sat on top of him he rested his chin on her shoulder, still admiring her. “Hm, yeah… And they’d trick everyone, and be very sneaky, and maybe grow up to be super undercover spies! They’d be like mini James Bonds’!” he laughed at the thought. He didn’t even know what the kid would be like, he was thinking of a bunch of his favorite things and qualities all squeezed into one kid, even though that was probably far from plausible reality. “And of course we would have to conceive the child first.” He smirked, hugging her and letting his mind run wild.

Her question didn’t really help to get his mind to calm down, if anything, it just got him more excited. He tried hard to keep himself from jumping up and shouting ‘hell yes!’ and instead he began quickly fidgeting with his foot, almost anxiously tapping it on the floor. He had to handle this maturely… There was a chance that she wanted to shower separately, but there was also the chance she wanted to shower together… Seemed like good enough odds. He grinned, standing up and carrying her bridal style. She was in his arms with her arm wrapped around his neck. It felt so nice, and this felt like a good time to press his luck. “Only if you will take one with me.” He grinned and leaned his head to give her a quick kiss, slowly shuffling into the bathroom.

Bloody_Dark_Beauty

Romantic Cutie-Pie

8,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

{Outfit}

User Image

Alise listen about how Ryan explained children and he was making it sound like they were only going to have boys. What if they had girls, would that bother him? She didn't know, but there was no point in asking because it wasn't going to happen anytime soon. Looking back up at the man who was still going on about how the children would end up. It would of kind of scare her to know that she might have a monster as a child. Then she looked up at him surprised when he spoke about conceiving a child.

Suddenly, she was being lifted up in his arms as if they were married. She returned the kiss as she looked at her small little bathroom. It would seem that Ryan wanted to shower with her. Gently, she bit her bottom lip and blushed slightly. Alise wasn't a virgin, but this would be the first time with Ryan or a boyfriend. Quietly, she thought to herself. They were going to eventually do it why not start now "Fine, but you better look good naked."

She teased as she hopped out of his arms and grabbed some towels "You get to use a pink towel." Alise smirked as she handed him the hot pink towel. Then she started to remove her shoes and earrings. Along with other pieces of clothing and then getting the shower. She turned on the warm water and started to wash her hair. Quietly, she waited to see if Ryan was going to join or actually let her shower alone.

User Image

Solypsis's Compadre

Garbage Trash

12,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
ҲҲҲ regrets... ҳҳҳ

Ryan grinned, feeling the adrenaline pumped through his veins in pure anticipation of what was to come. He took the towel from her and set on it the floor, turning around as she undressed and he began doing the same. He placed all his clothes in a messy pile and waited for the sound of water to start running. Soon he heard the familiar pitter-patter of water hitting the shower floor and he smiled and turned around. Oh this was a huge score. He was glad he took the chance pushing the relationship a too little fast; this would be well worth it. With a smile on his face he entered the shower with her.

---------Hey look! It’s that Time to Skip~

Ryan stood with the hot pink towel wrapped around his waist as he began getting dressed again. He had never felt so great in all his life. That was the only word he could think to describe it; great. He had already dried off with the lovely towel she had provided, although his hair was still wet because he hadn't bothered to dry it off. Once he had slipped on all his clothes; boxers, socks, jeans, and jersey he turned to her, smiling like he had just won the lottery, because that what it felt like. He wanted to express how happy she made him feel but it was hard to do with words. He cleared his throat, rolling words around in his head, but nothing especially poetic came.

Instead of speaking he hitched his thumbs in his pockets and sighed happily. Oh being this happy, feeling like he was on cloud nine, it made him feel stupider. He could barely think straight and more than anything he wanted to have some more fun. Oh fun, that was a great idea! Playfully nudging her side he had a devious look on his face. “Oi, Alise! Do you wanna’ come and help me pull a prank on somebody?” His face lit up when he asked, pranking people was the best thing in the world, possibly even better than getting laid in his mind.

Bloody_Dark_Beauty

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces