Welcome to Gaia! ::

would you think a pet monkey would be a good installment for my family???

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on August 4, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

o no! crystal, will u eat it? *while asking the question, quickly looks through pantry for fox food*
Derek_Keebler
o no! crystal, will u eat it? *while asking the question, quickly looks through pantry for fox food*
*sniffs the food and shakes her head... she ould rather eat the fox*
o crap! *picks up katie* crystaaal! b nice, she is ur new sister... do u want ur own special food, r u jealous?
Derek_Keebler
o crap! *picks up katie* crystaaal! b nice, she is ur new sister... do u want ur own special food, r u jealous?
*crystal yanws and stretches, she then walks outta the room*
im a daughter
*puts down sum foxy chow 4 katie and red meat for crystal*
yep, reny is the daughter. hey! wait, y did my gold count go down!?
*looks for pets* hello? where r u crystal? (thought: o god, this has got to b bad... :thought) good thing katie is in my arms...
*Trails in from up stairs* Ello!! *smiles and sniffs the air* Is something cookin?? *giggles, runs over to a couch, and sits down her tail swishing back and forth* ^____^
this is katie* puts katie down* and crystal is missing... my daughter is away at the moment
*Looks aorund* Wheres the other fox? *Tilts her head* Hiya Katie!! *Sniffs Katies shirt and looks up at her smileing* You smell nice!! ^____^
crystal is actually a wolf... i went to get her food and she was gone sweatdrop watch out, she wants to eat katie, please watch out 4 her
Derek_Keebler
crystal is actually a wolf... i went to get her food and she was gone sweatdrop watch out, she wants to eat katie, please watch out 4 her

eek EAT KATIE!?!?! eek Thats NASTY!! whee whee *looks up at him* SO you an me only ones here??? *Looks around her ear twicthing*
Art-Lover
Derek_Keebler

eek EAT KATIE!?!?! eek Thats NASTY!! whee whee *looks up at him* SO you an me only ones here??? *Looks around her ear twicthing*
i guess so... wat would u like to do? catch... go on a walk... go to school with me... watch tv...play ps2...gamecube...xbox... watever

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff