Welcome to Gaia! ::

She left a note on the fridge door before leaveing to the airport.

Dear family,

I'm sorry, but I will be going to New York for a while.. My mom just got married and wants me to go back to meet him. Give me a call and tell the rest of the family for me.

Bye, love you all.
Kisses, Erica.
DJ stretched inside his new room and decided to call one of his girlfriends

"Hey Veronica how you doing?"
" I'm good, why havent you come down here in a while?"
"Look baby things is just rough right now, i just got my new crib wit the fam."
"It's always you and your family what about us?"
"Look i'll be coming down to your crib pretty soon."
"OK, Bye boo."
"Bye Girl"

DJ hung up the phone. "Damn, they always gotta talk but whatever, She is the hot one!" DJ layed on his bed and put on a song called "Forever" By 8 ball and Lloyd. He started singin to the song
"A real n**** like me, gonna get my needs til i get rich
Lye with a couple hundred G's and a bizzitch
Stay down wit whatever forever hustle with my misfits home"
princess of love
She left a note on the fridge door before leaveing to the airport.

Dear family,

I'm sorry, but I will be going to New York for a while.. My mom just got married and wants me to go back to meet him. Give me a call and tell the rest of the family for me.

Bye, love you all.
Kisses, Erica.

DJ kept on calling Erica, hopefully she would pick up the phone. He just wanted to get a word in with her.
Erica was sitting in the air port lounge for the plane she is getting on. She grabed her cell phone and answered it. "Hello?"
princess of love
Erica was sitting in the air port lounge for the plane she is getting on. She grabed her cell phone and answered it. "Hello?"

"You might think, i'm being way too overprotective and s**t but here's the deal. My old foster mom finally got married once and the guy treated me good around her but behind her back he was messing with me. Normally these guys dont care about you."
DJ Price
princess of love

"You might think, i'm being way too overprotective and s**t but here's the deal. My old foster mom finally got married once and the guy treated me good around her but behind her back he was messing with me. Normally these guys dont care about you."

"Everything is going to fine. Don't worry, mom said he is good person."
princess of love
DJ Price
princess of love

"Erica, didn't you hear me, they'll be perfectly nice when your near your mom. But they didn't go in for you, they went in for your mom! Look i'm not your dad and im not gonna try to act like i know what it's like for a girl's point of view."
DJ Price
princess of love
DJ Price
princess of love

"Erica, didn't you hear me, they'll be perfectly nice when your near your mom. But they didn't go in for you, they went in for your mom! Look i'm not your dad and im not gonna try to act like i know what it's like for a girl's point of view."

"I heard you! But shes my mom and I need to go see her." Erica was hopping up and down a little, she was a little scared, not because of that, but their was something in that letter that scared her. She heard the name of the plane being called. "Listen.. I got to go. . tell the others I love them.. bye." She hung up, grabed her bags and walked on to the plane.
Erica got on flight 37, going to New York. She sat down in her seat by the window as her bag sat under her chair.

She took a deep breath while stareing out the window, it was a hour after she got on. She was scared, she thought about what DJ thought, could he be right? Maybe this man try to beat her..No! He isn't. She shook her head. I trust my mom.. she can sense this kind of thing.. right, right Dj is wrong? RIGHT!? She sighed, knowing she can't get the answer by asking herself, she just had to wait.
The flight took a other hour until she got to New York. She boarded off the plane, getting pushed by some grumpy people. When finally reaching out she turned her cell phone on and went to the exit since she only brought two bags that she took with her.

She grabed a Taxi that drove her to her old warn down apartment, in a allyway of a small part of the city.

Eirca paid the guy and walked straight in to the building towards her apartment, each bag on each arm.

Luckly she remembered her key and opened the door fine. The apartment was a mess, the walls were grey with some pain chipping off, the rug was atleast clean thanks to Erica, she had redid the place with the money she got from her dad, but had to move when getting to the walls.

"Hello? Anyone here?" She asked, closeing the door behind her, heading to the family room. When reaching the room she gasped while dropping her bags.

Their sat on the couch was a boy around 17, his long black silky hair in a low pony tail, his green eyes moved over to her and a smile on his face. "Love!" He said happily while standing up, he had to be around 6'4".

"James!" She said while running to his arms, going in to a hug. "I missed you SO much."
Angelica saw the note earlier and was sobbing hard in her room with her face buried in the pillow. Her tears of sadnedd turned to tears or rage. "HOW CAN MOM GET MARRIED!" she screeched. "AND HOW CAN ERICA LEAVE WITHOUT ME! GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" She picked up Erica's old stuffed animal dog that she gave to her and threw it against the wall and fell on the bed in a fit of sobs. Even though she now lived in a giant mansion, she was not at all happy.
"Why are you here?" She asked when they finally broke apart.

"I heard you were comeing." He said while leaning in and giveing a small kiss on her forehead.

"Hello Erica.." A man's voice said behind her.

She remembered that voice so well, but couldn't put her finger on it. Turning around to see him, she couldn't help but be in shock.

The man infront of her has short brown hair that went to his shoulders, he was dressed up pretty nice and clean.

"Jo..John.." She stuttered while stareing at him. John is her moms ex boyfriend, he was like a father to her since her real father didn't even dare call her, not even a pick up the phone hi and bye talk. He left her mom when he found out she was cheating on him with a other guy that her mom married and it turned out he was only in love with the money she had.

"Yeah.. What's wrong you sick?" He asked, getting a shake of her head of a anwser. "OK.. no hug?"

"Oh.." She walked up to him and hugged him, getting a hug with his long strong arms back. "sorry.."
(( Sorry I'm trying to plot something and the letter had something bad that Erica didn't want Angelica to come. I guess I can say what it said. ))

After a very questioning from everyone dinner they all went their ways. James went home, her mom, Jamie went to bed while John watched TV and Erica went to her old room.

It was still the same, blue walls with posters of any hot guy she thought of half naked and some naked but covered that part with a surf board or something that would cover.

Erica laid in her bed, thinking. What made him forgive her?.. She cheated on him with a other guy, but he welcomes her back in to his arms like nothing happened.. She sighed, thinking. I don't understand, really.. I need to call the family.. tell them alright and hope to god not to talk to DJ for a while now.. He was wrong, but he was protecting me.

She reached for her cell phone that laid on her nightstand and dailed the home phone of the mansion. She listened to it ring as she waited for someone to pick up.
princess of love
(( Sorry I'm trying to plot something and the letter had something bad that Erica didn't want Angelica to come. I guess I can say what it said. ))

After a very questioning from everyone dinner they all went their ways. James went home, her mom, Jamie went to bed while John watched TV and Erica went to her old room.

It was still the same, blue walls with posters of any hot guy she thought of half naked and some naked but covered that part with a surf board or something that would cover.

Erica laid in her bed, thinking. What made him forgive her?.. She cheated on him with a other guy, but he welcomes her back in to his arms like nothing happened.. She sighed, thinking. I don't understand, really.. I need to call the family.. tell them alright and hope to god not to talk to DJ for a while now.. He was wrong, but he was protecting me.

She reached for her cell phone that laid on her nightstand and dailed the home phone of the mansion. She listened to it ring as she waited for someone to pick up.

DJ picked up the phone nad said "Whaddup tis Mansion dJ and the fam."
DJ Price
DJ picked up the phone nad said "Whaddup tis Mansion dJ and the fam."

Erica couldn't help but laugh a little. "Nice pick up."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items