Welcome to Gaia! ::

D:

O: 1 100.0% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]

" yeah i did...oh that it's uhh....nothing..... " said Axel looking back at the pillow. " look over there " he said pointing behind her. He was waiting for her head to turn and then when she turned back around he would kiss her.
"Huh?"Carissa said as she turned around."Look at what?"She asked,turning back to face Axel.
Axel started to hug and kiss her when she turned back around. " nothing " he said smiling. " nothing at all "
(( why does this thread die for a week everytime i go to bandcamp? ))
((Cause you buttraped Barney the Dinosaur!!! D: ))
Carissa sank into Axel as he hugged and kissed her.She smiled and rested on his chest,"I love you..."
((*slaps roleplay* No dying! ;_; Okay? Don't die...))
((Looks like everyone's given up on this roleplay...

Including Spazzy-chan, I think.

*sigh*))

Haruko swung the bag with all her belongings in it over her shoulder. She was standing on the grass outside the front door.
"It's been pretty deserted lately, hasn't it?" she mumbled quietly to herself, staring at the orphanage. "Looks like everyone's gone."

The girl brushed her hair back with her hand, turned around and started walking away further into the forest around the orphanage.

((Hidden Diamond Orphanage eh? First roleplay I ever was part of, the place where I learnt to roleplay properly, the place where I met perhaps my first proper Gaian friends... and my Gaian big sister.

It's been a great roleplay and all that soppy stuff.

I think I'll just leave it here in my subscribed threads though.

Good memories.
-Sheryl))
ooc; I don't want this place to die!
I guess it's partly my fault for not coming this summer.
And Spazz doesn't care about it anymore, either.
This was the best roleplay I've ever been in.

I'll miss everyone.
I'll even miss Sasu a little, for everything he was.
I made some good friends here, and hopefully we'll stay in touch.

I'm going to miss this place.
I guess it's over now.
I knew the day would come, but I always hoped it would be a longer time.

So this is farewell.

<3,
Sinny
(It was the first role play I joined that lasted for so long... I don't want it to die, but I suppose it was partially my fault. Dx Maybe, just maybe, it will come back to life someday! We just need to....we need to....I dunno! ;-;
Well....It was a good role play and I really enjoyed meeting all these people! You all rock in my eyes! =D Remember that when you're down, we're all friends here! Even if we don't seem like it, m'kay? D=< So, YEAH, I have a sort of hope that we can revive this thread. It will stay in my subscribed threads forever. That's right, FOREVER. I hope you keep it there, too. =D
We had such fun! From going to different worlds to spilling cereal. I especially enjoyed when Rui and Kaito saved the orphanage from certain doom with their 'stealth and wit.' XD So many funny and sad things happened here. I'd also like to send a shout out of sorts to Darkie and Viro!! They alone tried to keep the thread alive!! O= *applauds*

Is this the end or a new beginning? Or maybe the beginning of a new end? The end of a new beginning? Who knows!

I wish you luck in all your lives and so on and so forth! sweatdrop

Your friend,

Sachiko <3 )
ooc; ... i'm reading over the posts and getting sentimental. but mostly it's funny.
haha, axel. spazz will kill you, blair.

(and maybe this thing really will live again. i hope so anyway. we could just start roleplay again.)
(( what spazzy don't know won't hurt her. I'm certain she already unsubscribed or at least that's what she told me, so there is no chance of her returning unless we give her the link. ))
((EDIT: I would love to get this roleplay going again. Love love love. But now, I'm going to read through everything again - from the very start, like I used to, except all the way through the entire roleplay.

EDIT 23/09/07: I'm still here. I love this roleplay. <3))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff