Welcome to Gaia! ::

who got the best hair?

vi 0.31818181818182 31.8% [ 7 ]
jace 0.68181818181818 68.2% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]
1 2 >

Conservative Sex Symbol

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

██ roleplay and graphics by the mocha express
                                                    ██ inspired by the heirs, gossip girl and 90210
                                                    ██ lazy lit roleplay
                                                    ██ now open

Conservative Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image
                                                            User Image

Fairmont Park, Los Angeles County, California.

A private gated luxury community located in Calabasas, CA. It’s the most prestigious enclave for high-end
                                                      residential real estate in Los Angeles, that put the other residential communities to shame. Being the most
                                                      expensive community in California, it is well known to be a refuge of famous celebrities, CEOs, tycoons and
                                                      old and new money families. Residents enjoy exquisite views, a 24-hour guard-gated entrance, and beautifiully
                                                      maintained grounds. This 4 acre community park includes a multi-use clubhouse, olympian sized pool, kiddie
                                                      pool, tennis and sport courts, a picnic area, playing field, a jogging/walking trail and an elegant entry corridor
                                                      through upscale Calabasas Park. It is also a short twenty minute drive away from Beaufort Academy, a
                                                      prestigious and lavish school where only the children of wealthy families can go to.

Children of the super-elite class bear the burden of success as they are being groomed as heirs to their family
                                                      business empires despite only being in high school. Not everything is parties and shopping like most think.
                                                      With a heavy important name, come heavy important responsibilities, some not fitted for their ages. These
                                                      wealthy students seem to have everything under control — except their love lives and personal friendships.
                                                      Sibling rivalries are born, enemies and friends are formed, and love is lost in between caviar and Chanel.

It’s a dog-eat-dog world as young students battle for success while struggling to maintain their steady place
                                                      in their social group. Troubles will rise as students realize the differences between money and the real world.

Can friendships and romances survive between the haves and the have-nots? Or will those who try to make it
                                                      work be eaten up alive by the harsh reality that people from two different worlds can’t cooperate with one
                                                      another?

Just remember, 'who wishes to wear the crown, must endure its weight'.

Conservative Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

GAIA + TUMBLR! As you know by now, this is not just an ordinary gaia roleplay because I'll ask
                                                      you to make a tumblr blog for your character. There, we can interact with other characters by playing our character.
                                                      This will help you get into character.

LITERACY! This is a literate roleplay. That means grammar, punctuation, spelling, et cetera. 'txt-tlk' has no
                                                      business in this roleplay, unless your character is actually texting someone. Grammar and punctuation are
                                                      self-explanatory and pretty much mandatory in most literate roleplays. If you don't know what they are, what the
                                                      hell are you doing here? Go back to third grade. Spelling? Everyone makes mistakes. I won't mind a typo or
                                                      two here and there (I make mistakes myself), but don't do it often. Using spellcheck is a good idea, too. Don't
                                                      have one? You should probably invest in it. Hell, even 'Microsoft Word' has a spellcheck function, I'm sure.
                                                      Because of so many characters, I'm making this a LIT BREAK roleplay or LAZY LIT if you want to
                                                      call it that way. It's because we all know that waiting for a long post to come will take a long time and will cause
                                                      the roleplay to die after. So to prolong the life of this baby, I am allowing SHORT POSTS with a minimum
                                                      of two paragraphs. Just make sure it has something good in it.

RESERVES & PROFILES! Before messaging me the background check, don't forget to tip adenylate,
                                                      the gingybread -- and admiral shenanigans if you see them around the ooc because they're awesome and
                                                      they helped me a lot in making this roleplay. PM me first the background check and title the pm 'MOE'S THE
                                                      BEES KNEES' and if you pass, you can send me the needed information. The profiles are just short, so it will
                                                      only take a
                                                      little amount of your time. So after you sent the information stuff, you have 3-5 days to work on it.

BACKGROUND CHECK
                                                            [size=10][b]HI MOE. MY NAME IS:[/b] nickname
                                                            [b]THESE ARE MY SAMPLES:[/b] [url=linkhere]click![/url]
                                                            [b]I WANT TO RESERVE FOR:[/b] the role you want to reserve
                                                            [b]I WILL USE:[/b] name of celeb you will be using
                                                            [b]MY IDEAS FOR MY CHARACTER ARE:[/b] tell me some ideas you have for your character. doesn't have to be long.
                                                            I HEREBY PROMISE TO BE ACTIVE BOTH IN THE OOC AND IC. I ALSO PROMISE I WON'T LET THIS ROLEPLAY DIE.[/size]

RESERVE INFO
                                                            [size=10][b]FULL NAME:[/b] first last
                                                            [b]NICKNAME:[/b]
                                                            [b]AGE:[/b]
                                                            [b]3 ADJECTIVES:[/b]
                                                            [b]2 GIFS:[/b] preferrably small gifs like 245 x 170, 160 x 160, etc.
                                                            [b]1 PICTURE:[/b] preferrably plain background, with sides not cut out.
                                                            [b]COLOR:[/b] color for the reserve
                                                            [/size]

CHARACTERS! No Mary-sues and Gary-sues. Diversity is encouraged. This is very rare, but I prefer celebrities models in this roleplay. Why? Becayse you'll need tons of gifs for tumblr, and I don't want to see you having a hard
                                                      time to look for gifs. If you're having a hard time looking for face claims, you can ask me. Also, if I don't like your
                                                      face claim, I have the right to ask you to change. If you have anything to ask about your character and their
                                                      parents, feel free to ask me also. c:

PLOTTING = LOVENESS! Please plot with other roleplayers, so that we can get the roleplay going.
                                                      Without plotting, all of us may have a writer's block situation. But please, if it's possible, involve all characters
                                                      and don't let anyone behind. Don't make the story all about you, or else you know what will happen. I know
                                                      you love your characters that much but please think of the others along the way. Selfish roleplayers lead
                                                      to death of the roleplay. And as for the others, please often post in the OOC so that you wouldn't be left out.

ACTIVENESS! THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. THAT'S WHY IT'S ON CAPS. I WANT THIS TO LAST LONG, SO BY
                                                      JOINING THIS, YOU WILL COMMIT AND PROMISE THAT YOU WILL STAY ACTIVE. I'm so tired of roleplays dying
                                                      quickly. Also, I spent a lot of time and effort making this roleplay, so please. PLEASE. PLEASE DON'T LET THIS
                                                      DIE. I will commit suicide if this die so quick. Seriously. I understand having a life outside gaia, but please do tell
                                                      me what's going on. If you didn't, I will stalk you and check if you post often on other roleplays. If I caught you doing
                                                      that and not telling me what's going on, I will be forced to ban you from the roleplay. I am sorry.

NEW RULE! I will have an activity check every now and then, to check who haven't been active in gaia or tumblr
                                                      for FOUR days. That means you haven't posted or interacted with other characters in tumblr, or not participating in the
                                                      gaia ooc/ic. Once I noticed your inactivity, I will quote you here and message you in tumblr. I will give you 24 hours
                                                      to redeem your spot and be active again, but after that, I'm sorry but I will be opening your role. But please, don't
                                                      let this scare you. Just keep us updated about what's happening to you in real life, and i may give you an
                                                      extension. c:

Conservative Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image
                                                            User Image

LEGITIMATE SON | THE BAD BOY | KILLER_LUST
                                                              ILLEGITIMATE SON | THE GOLDEN BOY | PETITUU

User Image

THIS IS ME. ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                                              01. aedan is a lot smarter than most people believe him to be.
                                                              02. the anger he holds towards his parents is widely unknown but it's safe to say he doesn't like talking about it.
                                                              03. "you will take over, yes?" is a question directed toward him every single day.
                                                              04. it's no mystery that he attends therapy sessions, or whose idea it was in the first place.
                                                              05. he's beginning to spiral completely out of control, going down that destructive path, and it's only getting worse.

User Image

THIS IS ME. ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                                              01. he's a charming, two-faced douchebag whose true nature is indiscernible to many.
                                                              02. holds his father in high esteem, but wants to pursue a career in film over real estate.
                                                              03. however, against his father's wishes, he still maintains contact with his birth mother.
                                                              04. underneath his glamorous exterior, theo harbors an inner sweet and caring disposition.
                                                              05. like many of his peers, he has an affinity for alcohol, parties, and the finest cigarettes.

Conservative Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image
                                                            User Image

ILLEGITIMATE DAUGHTER | THE SLUT | THE MOCHA EXPRESS

User Image

01. loves her real mom as much as she hates her evil stepmother. she'll do anything just to protect her.
                                                              02. known for being a slut but prefers the term vixen -- she knows what she wants and how to get it.
                                                              03. despite her father's disapproval, she still wants to pursue her passion in singing and have her own album.
                                                              04. adores kids the most. tried babysitting, but she ended up sleeping with the kid's hot older brother.
                                                              05. tends to be vain at times. she likes to work out and use beauty products to keep her body fit and perfect.

Conservative Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image
                                                            User Image

COUSIN | THE LAZY a** | PETITUU

User Image

01. while only a cousin, she's lived with the villareals for about 10 years after her father eloped with a young man.
                                                              02. she's probably built up a reputation of being fairmont's notorious lazy a**. she abhors hard work and exercise.
                                                              03. not that she doesn't enjoy partying or drinking but she'd be rather sleeping in bed, preferably with a partner.
                                                              04. just about the chillest gal with the biggest appetite that you'll ever meet. she lives life at her own easy pace.
                                                              05. considered socially shameless meaning lots of swearing, walking barefoot or without pants, and being handsy.

Conservative Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image
                                                            User Image

OLDER SON | THE PARTY BOY | ANNE ARKY
                                                              YOUNGER DAUGHTER | THE GOSSIP | YOUR LITTLE LAUGH

User Image

01. has a good relationship with his parents and in contrast to his sister, he's definitely a momma's boy.
                                                              02. brad is most certainly an open book: what you see is what you get, he doesn't hold back.
                                                              03. on the point of being an open book, brad is openly bisexual but if you ask him he prefers the ladies.
                                                              04. will give any and every excuse to throw a party. you got a new dog? he'll encourage you to celebrate.
                                                              05. occasionally models for his mom mostly to soften her up after throwing a wild party without her consent.

User Image

01. maintains a good relationship with her parents, especially her father. fair to say she's a total daddy's girl.
                                                              02. will almost always catch her at a party. after all, parties have her two favorite things: friends and drama.
                                                              03. rumored to have a little black book on all the dirt and gossip she knows. she neither denies nor confirms.
                                                              04. never been very much into school. cares more about her instagram and twitter accounts than homework.
                                                              05. only plans on going to college because her parents wish so. plans on becoming an interior designer.

Conservative Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image
                                                            User Image

SON | THE DRUGDEALER | ADENYLATE

User Image

01. almost everything he says is usually sarcastic, learn not to take him seriously.
                                                              02. is honestly a pretty amicable guy once you get past the sarcasm and eye rolling.
                                                              03. steals from his mom's company and really provides drugs to the entirety of fairmont.
                                                              04. not really a bad kid, just likes to make his own money and get high occasionally.
                                                              05. is on the debate team and generally quite cunning, choose your arguments wisely.

User Image

01. born and raised in san francisco, until his family moved to fairmont last year next to the macherlas.
                                                              02. is a very closed-off individual, he doesn't get close to many people and he's not very trusting of people.
                                                              03. despite the above, he can sometimes be rather caring or protective of people he doesn't even know.
                                                              04. he's the frontman of his own band, but there aren't many people who know about his band.
                                                              05. he's usually chilled about most things but sometimes his anger can get the best of him.

Conservative Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image
                                                            User Image

COUSIN | THE CLASS PRESIDENT | ADENYLATE

User Image

01. has been class president since the 8th grade when she cheated the polls, has yet to lose her title.
                                                              02. spends summers at an all girl's summer camp, but a recent rat infestation forced her to come back.
                                                              03. has strong opinions on what's not cool and cool, she'll make sure you know her opinion too.
                                                              04. does swim & dive team, national honor society, and is in the chess club...which is totally cool.
                                                              05. a hell of a hypocrite who goes back on what she says more often than she reapplies her lip-gloss.

Conservative Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image
                                                            User Image

ILLEGITIMATE SON | THE STREET RACER | THE MOCHA EXPRESS

User Image

01. used to live in fairmont with his dad until he was forced to leave for portugal to avoid getting into juvie.
                                                              02. unlike his brother, he’s not a big fan of his dad. he’s just sucking up to him for his inheritance and trust fund.
                                                              03. developed a passion for cars and racing at an early age of fourteen. had his first street racing at seventeen.
                                                              04. had a bad reputation before he left; labeled as a school bully and always gets into fights and lots of troubles.
                                                              05. known for being an a*****e because of his rudeness and brutal honesty. doesn’t care what other people think.

Conservative Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image
                                                            User Image

OLDER SON | THE GENTLE GIANT | PETITUU

User Image

01. while his sister, vi, got the shorter end of the genes, eli stands tall at an incredible six foot four.
                                                              02. being the mamma's boy that he is, when the rest of his family went to egypt eli moved in with his mom.
                                                              03. despite tripping over his own two feet most of the time, he's become a bit of a star on the track team.
                                                              04. he's a kind fellow that will help you out whenever, but tends to get pulled into things he wasn't expecting.
                                                              05. eli's squeamish when it comes to horror movies and scary stuff so leave him out of any saw marathons.

Conservative Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

BOY | THE CLASS CLOWN | YOUR LITTLE LAUGH
                                                                GIRL | THE ARTIST | ANNE ARKY
                                                                GIRL | THE ROMANTIC | THE MOCHA EXPRESS
                                                                GIRL | THE JOCKETTERINA | ADENYLATE
                                                                GIRL | THE DIVA | THE GINGYBREAD --

User Image

01. absolutely loves cracking jokes and getting people to laugh and smile.
                                                                02. known for being disruptive in class. doesn't get as many detentions as he should due to his charm.
                                                                03. been the class vice president three years running in order to keep his parents off his back.
                                                                04. though usually lazy, known for school spirit. expect him to get the crowd riled up at school events.
                                                                05. obsessed with learning languages. determined to travel the world rather than go to college.

User Image

01. is very much a people-pleaser, hates to disappoint other people and is concerned with people liking her.
                                                                02. wishes she had more of an adventurous streak, but rarely does something outside of her comfort zone.
                                                                03. has a mild case of generalised anxiety disorder, which is controlled by painting, drawing and sculpting.
                                                                04. she is very trusting of people and likes to give them the benefit of the doubt. she can be perceived as quite naive.
                                                                05. generally pretty joyful and optimistic person, and is good at masking any negative emotions.

User Image

01. has been in a lot of part-time jobs since she was young, from babysitting to dog walking, you name it.
                                                                02. a hopeless romantic at heart. she’s in love with the idea of love and firmly believes in happy endings.
                                                                03. her addiction to romantic movies and novels made her to be idealistic and daydream most of the time.
                                                                04. basically the sweetest girl in town. has a way of making other people smile, either intentional or not.
                                                                05. has a deep passion on writing love stories and draws inspiration from her past romantic interests.

User Image

01. rumored to have been expelled from her old school after getting caught with her gym teacher, twice.
                                                                02. tends to refer to herself as a 'jocketterina' since she dances ballet and plays soccer and softball.
                                                                03. likes to play and bat for the home team, can't say the same for the other team, if you get the drift.
                                                                04. known to be quiet most of the time but may have an affinity for stirring up trouble and fights.
                                                                05. reads people a lot, and can warm up to people easily, but can be just as easily cold to others.

User Image

01. has the luxury of having two doting parents, which really is to blame for her spoiled princess tendencies.
                                                                02. often enlightens people who think she’s only sunshine and rainbows by showing them her acerbic wit.
                                                                03. holds herself to a high standard which gets her called an egotistic b***h, a title she wears proudly.
                                                                04. is open and honest with her opinions about others, but is indifferent to how hurtful she comes across
                                                                05. has serious ambitions to become an actress and studied acting in london for a year, explaining her absence.

Conservative Sex Symbol

Conservative Sex Symbol

Conservative Sex Symbol

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out