Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maigo_Misaki
((...Incase we barely receive anymore members...I will gladly play more people, sons, uncles, dad, so on... You only need on asking...))
((Lets wait a while, then we'll see.))
((...Okay. I kinda like your basis idea on how everyone's dad is, so I began making a pro. on him, cause I kinda like him, and I know how hard receiving a mom and a dad can be... So I'll keep him in reserve...))
GroovyGrape78
Surfinbum_gurl
GroovyGrape78
Amalia takes a small sip from the cherry soda and spits it out! 'MOM! SOMEONE HAS BEEN SWITCHING CHERRY SODA TO COW BLOOD AGAIN!' She groans with disgust, thinking it was one of her brothers. 'I hate cow blood! I only like the rich thick blood! I'm saving my money up for a mini fridge!' Amalia had always been dramatic, she was the baby in the family so she was spoiled to. She walked over to the couch her mother was sitting on and lied down in anguish.
Leona laughed at her daughter and petted her on the head."When your dad comes back we'll see if he'll buy a mini fridge for you,okay dear?"She said as she put her daughters head in her lap and set her book down."Now about the party,dont you think we need to go shopping for a dress or an outfit to wear?They just opened a new Hot Topic in the mall."She said smiling slightly,she was about the only mother that shopped there.
She shot up like a bullet. 'Really mom!?!? We can go shopping!?!? In like the human world? Please! Oh Please!?!!' She put her hands in the praying poistion and stuck her lower lip out.'Please! It will be the most wonderfulest thing ever!'
She nodded slightly."Raven dear,do you want to come with us and get an outfit?We are using your fathers money since he isnt here at the moment."She said as she stood up slightly and looked at her daughter.
((I'm really sorry but I have to go....I might be back later!))
Suddenly Raven looked up. "Do you think I could go? To the party I mean. I never get out anymore..." She sighed. Raven had finished school early, due to her high level of intelligence. She had always been rather smart but once she graduated she had nothing to do. "Amalia, you wouldnt mind having your big sis around would you?"
"You two both can go.Lets go get your fathers money before he finds out about all of this Dear."She said yawning slightly and walking to the small coffee table in the middle of the living room and taking only about $400.She had no idea what they were going to buy.But,hey lets just hope Her lover wouldnt find out.
Raven stood up downed the rest of the bottle. She wiped a trickle of blood away from her mouth but her black lips where still tinted red. She went into the kitchen and tossed the bottle into the trash. With a small smile Raven grabbed her bag. It was a black leather coffin shaped bag that held a few of her essentials- A book, a c.d. walkman, a few c.d.s and a few other items.
Syringe+Sissors
Suddenly Raven looked up. "Do you think I could go? To the party I mean. I never get out anymore..." She sighed. Raven had finished school early, due to her high level of intelligence. She had always been rather smart but once she graduated she had nothing to do. "Amalia, you wouldnt mind having your big sis around would you?"
((I'll be kind of on and off))
'Well I guess...Since you don't get out much or anything....And because I love you!'
Leo walked with her Daughter to the car,it was a black corvette with a purple phenoix on the hood.The inside was black leather,tinted winodws,Dvd player,tv and more.She sat in the drivers seat and waited for her daughter to get in.
Amalia ran outside hoping to get shotgun. She called it out as she ran. 'SHOOOOOOOOOTGUN!' She got into the front seat and smiled at her mother. 'I'm going to get the hottest dress! Apparently its some costume party....' Amalia never experinced any human holidays so she wouldn't know when they were. 'Something like a Hollow Weenie! It sounds exciting.' She was very naive and courious of both her worlds.
GroovyGrape78
Amalia ran outside hoping to get shotgun. She called it out as she ran. 'SHOOOOOOOOOTGUN!' She got into the front seat and smiled at her mother. 'I'm going to get the hottest dress! Apparently its some costume party....' Amalia never experinced any human holidays so she wouldn't know when they were. 'Something like a Hollow Weenie! It sounds exciting.' She was very naive and courious of both her worlds.
Leo laughed slightly at her words."Ok ok ok,Im probably going to get my hair diyed,an outfit and yes iam going to TRY and get your father to go out and dance with me.Hes so stbborn sometimes!'she said with a sigh as she waited for Raven.
Raven sneered playfully and slipped into the back seat. She closed the door and tapped her sister on the back of the head. "Costumes huh? I bet i'll find a creepier one than you." She teased gently. With a sigh she sat back.
Leona laughed at Ravens comment and started driving out of the drive way.She drove up town to where the Human world was.In a matter of minutes they were at the mall,she took her cell phone just incase her Lover called while they were gone or anything.She got out of the car and locked it as they got out.Leona and her Daughters started walking into the mall,Leona didnt look much like an 27 year old 21 at the most,Her daughters had the same beauty.
She smiled at her sister. 'I'm not going as creepy! I'm going as like....a gothic fairy princess! Besides you don't need a costume to be creepy...its' She stopped herself she didn't wanna get her sister mad. 'So mom...can I dye my hair?
((We seriously need more members like a father and sons.))Leo sighed."I guess you can,just try not to go to wild.Remember we are in the Huamn world right now."She said as they were walking.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff